What Was Your First Post On Here?

-Blank-

Well my first post was in GD. The topic was "How Old Were You When Bionicle Started?"

I dunno. I guess I was around 5 since I got into it at aroundToa Daiker

I don't know why it isn't finished, but my sign off is there so I guess something happened :P

doom4revalt.png

My first post was in the topic for the game MeNOL (Metru Nui Online Game):

The emoticon at the end was another than the one that appears for :angry:now. :P~Gata. ;) Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

• 4 weeks later...

I can't remember what it was exactly, but I'm pretty sure it was a topic about my favorite and least favorite weapon or element. Something similar to that, at least.

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

Username: Piraka~Mistika1.Mask: KraahkanMask Color: Gold2.Head Type: MetruHead Color: RedEye Color: Blue3.Special Effect: Twister4.Background image: Fire5.Misc:

That was in The 3d Spinning Mask Depot, an old shop run by Populus (now Sir-not-appearing-on-bzp) that closed before my request was completed.--:ruru:

banner.jpg

Mine was replying to the 'Most Useless Piece' topic

HA HA!! I Can think of uses for every single one of those pieces. For instance, Vahki eyes make good horns. ../forum/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif

Reading that now just makes me feel like a snob. Edited by Kung Fu Rahkshi Destroyer

"Whether that is right or not...I also...as a Rider...have a wish that I want to fulfill."

My old account was deleted and I made this one. I was wondering if that was against any rules and if it was possible to get back my old one.Yoshi

Not very interesting. "Yoshi" is a signoff there, and I was "The Arctic Yoshi" at the time. There's no color in it because, I felt like Q&A was some sort of more formal forum, and as such I shouldn't use color...I don't really know where that came from.Now, if you dig deeper into the depths of the forums and find the posts made by the aformentioned deleted account, you get this...

My favorite book would have to be Time Trap but I like the encyclopedia also.Kongu :miru:

...which fits the bill of first posts slightly better. It's not all that awful, though, and for that I'm pretty happy. There were actually five lines between the post and signoff (signoff's from the name "Kongu11"), but I took those out.Some of my other old posts are worse, but I won't be divulging those now. =P Edited by Ziko

THANKS ! for the pics toa norik's awsom! I like Iuini better but I think Norik deserves a 7\10 and iruini a 20\10.but i still like the visorak the best I hate the brown vissie but i give all the others a 100\10. thanks again for the pics. To bad Aus. does'nt get them

E8c8QpP.jpg

The Toa's Hideout is once again open for business! We've been gone for a few years, but now BIONICLE's back and so are we. Click the banner to check out our friendly and laid back site where you can discuss all manners of things and chill with awesome people.

My first post on here was arguably my best one. I posted my first moc, Borhgann, and got 40 replies of mostly praise.

Edited by Superbionicle

superpaper_624_1255384923.jpg

"By me... Count Bleck! The chosen executor of the Dark Prognosticus... is Count Bleck! The fine fellow prophesied to come to this dimension... is also Count Bleck!"

Good question. I actually can't remember....knowing me, it was probably in CoT, though. :lol:I do remember the date, though. December 30th, 2008. Coming up on my 3-year anniversary. :innocent:

Nuparu1995

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

320px-0,540,38,392-Batman_memorial.jpg

R.I.P. - 7/20/2012

It was an entry for the Stasis Toa Contest. I spent a few days there in my self-contained little topic, surprised that people would even bother to comment on my story. http://www.bzpower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=326414 (Warning: archive link)The first post since the forums came back was my personal library topic, I think...

mine had loads of exclamations and smilies.i just know it.that was one of my very first forum registrations.i can remember being all excited and stuff waiting for my posts to be approved.Oh, man. But i think i can quote from a different social media site

do you like bionicle? i like bionicle! BIONICLE BIONICLE!!!!!!

it was kinda obvious though, with the guy having a Krika pic and all.

. .

<--- kfghdjkfhdgmn;