BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Seeing as the two Toa were also talking about some event that took place in Braavos, I would go out on a limb and say it happened a long time ago in a faraway place, and the parties involved hold no particular significance to us now, other than to inspire myths and fireside tales.

I would also like to state that perhaps the term Dark hunters were just being used in a broad sense and not actually referring to the group we all know and love

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Seeing as the two Toa were also talking about some event that took place in Braavos, I would go out on a limb and say it happened a long time ago in a faraway place, and the parties involved hold no particular significance to us now, other than to inspire myths and fireside tales.

oh my god bahahahahahahahaha

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

For all we know, Braavos could be a very real place in this game and you will be treating it with more respect, yes?

After all, we do have a Stannis. :P

Edited by Simon the Digger

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Watch it, Kughii: That has nothing to do with the game. My post, however, was relevant.

Edit: Also, you can't commend one's wordplay and make a grammatical mishap in the doing.

your*

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

Out of curiosity, what do the Dasaka use for currency? Crystal coins? Rough-cut stones? Cowrie shells? Or is it a simple barter economy?"

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Out of curiosity, what do the Dasaka use for currency? Crystal coins? Rough-cut stones? Cowrie shells? Or is it a simple barter economy?"

I swear I hear a certain someone mention "dragons" but maybe that's just me...

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

9QPoQ.gif u3DUp.gif xOueI.gif3I6KX.gif zIlY8.gif W8zj7.gif 20wFg.gif

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

I believe Yumi payed for the fruit with currency I called "dragons." I'd imagine them to be similar to widgets, only crystalline and, yeah, with Kanohi Dragon images on their faces. Either that or the rora's likeness or something. Idk. It's not a major issue so it's up to anyone's interpretation, I just didn't feel they would use widgets in Kentoku.

I feel inclined to create an entire currency system now, based around crystal coins, with Dragons being of the lowest value and some other things being of higher value, with the image upon them denoting that value.

Maybe an image on one side and then a number on the other, like, say, a five dragon coin. Dragon on one side, the number five on the other.

Hmm...

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Why make coins out of crystal, the most common material in the Archipelago? If they were to be made of metal, there would be a limited quantity, they would have intrinsic value, and they would be pointless to counterfeit (as the very material they're made of would be equal to the value of the coin).

Why does everything about the Dasaka have to be influenced by Eastern Asian cultures? Not saying it's a bad thing, just curious.

Well, why does most modern fantasy have to be influenced by Medieval European cultures? It's the rule of cool, I guess.

Also, the reason coins had holes in them is so you could put them on strings, it really made it more convenient.

Edited by Yukiko

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

9QPoQ.gif u3DUp.gif xOueI.gif3I6KX.gif zIlY8.gif W8zj7.gif 20wFg.gif

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

The Hiripaki is a Legendary Kanohi. There is also no limit to what Stannis can move with his mask (as stated in his profile). That is to say, Stannis Maru can conceivably throw all of reality into the Legend and draw a completely new universe from it, all while not being affected because the Hiripaki user cannot place himself into the Legend.

There is no limit to what a user may call forth from the Legend.

So yes, he can put a koro into the Legend. Child's play.

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

And his mask is a legendary mask so the possibilities are endless

Ninja'd

And holy crud no one make stannis angry. One moment of anger and we are all thrown into the legend!

Edited by A Vox in a Box

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

So I have a question. Do the Maru have extra mana energy in their "pool" or do they just channel less mana energy for more results?

When you can't explain how, just say it's a time paradox.

No, it is a Legendary paradox.

Edited by Aurora the cat

-Insert deep message to prove I am alive here-

He can't send himself into the legend...but can he send the Hiripaki itself into the legend?

No.

So I have a question. Do the Maru have extra mana energy in their "pool" or do they just channel less mana energy for more results.

Basically, yeah. The Maru have a much larger level of elemental energy they can use when compared to... any other toa character in the game, really.