BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

ATTENTION!

DASAKA WANTED

for the

IMPERIAL NAVY

To fill the ranks of the second expeditionary force to Mata-Nui aboard the

SUKOSHI RYU

The commanding officer of the Imperial Navy, Commodore Umbraline Ayiwah, is looking for

able-bodied Dasaka and Dashi to complete her compliment of crew for the expedition.

Talk the recruiting officer in the yards today and to see if you qualify.

All Clans are welcome.

...#### it, I've beat worse odds before. I'm goin' for it.

:a::k::i:

Xbox LIVE: FlamingCheese77

BZPRPG Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=547516

~Ignitus~Rerus~Xadah~Moeru~Rida~Turi~Sokia~Kashikoi~Yujin~Bani~Waru~Tasuke~Therin~Diabhal~

Human Experience: or, In Which Lyna's Snarking Provides Well-Needed Humour

because wotz and vorex were awesome enough to make this jam with me

(lyna is best guys, srsly)

if you haven't read lyna, you haven't lived

(it's a cool jam and if you like snark and wonderful characters you should read it)

- Indigo Individual

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

BZPRPG Podcast Season 2:

Episode 2: "DORIAN ARMS. MISTAH DAAANGEROUS."

This episode was recorded last Friday, and makes up the first half of the 2nd Episode. The interview portion (recorded on the Saturday), featuring pokemonlover and Raz, should arrive later today. The currently linked portion features Vezok's Friend, Gear, Tyler and moi.

Edited by Fabulous Sunshine

Yeah, "The More, The Merrier" pretty much sums it up.

Kind of what 'Collective' implies.

Edit: This podcast reminds me a lot of the failed one I did with my friends (Not saying yours is bad, ours just never took off). If you ever need any title logos/animations I have plenty I can recycle for you.

Edited by EternalShadow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLor5RqGaTY

DO YOU HEAR THAT BROTHERS?

THAT IS THE SOUNDTRACK TO WHAT WILL BE THE MOST THRILLING WESTERN ACTION SCENE EVER COURSING THROUGH YOUR EARS IN THE FORM OF MUSIC!

THAT IS THE SOUND THAT WILL BE ECHOING THROUGH ALL OUR EARS AS THE MOST AWESOME DUDES ON THE ISLAND LEAP FROM THEIR WELL TRAINED STEEDS ON TO THE BACK OF A MOVING TRAIN TO DO BATTLE AND STEAL LOOT.

THATS RIGHT WE ARE ROBBING THE IRON MAHI

BOOM BOOM BOOM

lone_ranger.gif

LETS GO GUYS

HIT ME UP ON PM OR SKYPE OR WHATEVER IF YOU ARE INTERESTED

VISARU OUT

Edited by Visaru
  • Upvote 5

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

No, no, Hubert had the correct phrasing. The merrier and more interesting/plot relevant an interaction gets, the more people will want to join in on it. Daedra syndrome in a nutshell.

ppg2.png

It's been great playing with you all. I'm going to either be leaving at the end of this arc or carrying on with only one character. As it stands now I am offering up Riaril, Kriigata, Kwaiya, and Kamari to adopt and/or kill. Please PM me if you have an interest. I'll be continuing to play Hewkii until Lloyd returns and can take up his mantle as akiri holder. Voxumo, contact me about killing Krios.

Edited by Kughii

No, no, Hubert had the correct phrasing. The merrier and more interesting/plot relevant an interaction gets, the more people will want to join in on it. Daedra syndrome in a nutshell.

Even still, both versions of the phrase are applicable to what I have in mind.

It's been great playing with you all. I'm going to either be leaving at the end of this arc or carrying on with only one character. As it stands now I am offering up Riaril, Kriigata, Kwaiya, and Kamari to adopt and/or kill. Please PM me if you have an interest. I'll be continuing to play Hewkii until Lloyd returns and can take up his mantle as akiri holder. Voxumo, contact me about killing Krios.

What about the MNW? (That is, if you choose to leave.)

Edited by Canis Lycaon

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

I have nothing against legit reasons, it's just that Deadra Syndrome usually implies that they appear at the event without proper reasons.

Then again, it is the BZPRPG. PCs get into the most improbable adventures.

Either way, legit reasons are toootally fine.

Wait what is Daedra Syndrome? I tried googling it but nothing came up and I'm just kind of curious

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Ah well that makes more sense than the reasoning i was thinking of. Thank you for explaining

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.