BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Quick question: what would happen if an inorganic substance was exposed to antidermis? Suppose you dumped it on a rock or something. Rock has no moral alignment; it's just a rock. Would the antidermis turn it into some sort of indestructible rock then (because it can cause more destruction if it never breaks).

Spoke with nuju on something similar, if antidermis can not affect a kanohi, I would assume it could not affect other non-organic stuff. Likely it would just wash over the rock and do nothing.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

If so then the Abettors are not entirely organic, are they?  My deduction used the following information:

• Good beings, and those with morals closer to good than evil, are destroyed by Antidermis.
  • non-living things such as kanohi are not affected by antidermis.
  • Zaktan used antidermis to enslave the Abettor in Mangaia.  
  • The Abettor has been stated as being entirely inorganic in substance.  Additionally, Ishi has proved it, "does not eat."
Edited by Kughii

If so then the Abettors are not entirely organic, are they? 

Gonna assume you meant to say "robotic," and tell you that the Abettors are entirely robotic. However, to quote myself from the Vault Loot post:

In our game, Antidermis is “fluid destruction,” a pseudo-intelligent substance that, when it comes into contact with sentience, will pursue the most economical way to cause more destruction in the world.

This is the key: Antidermis only affects sentient beings, organic or otherwise. The level of processing that the Abettors are capable of is definitely close enough to sentience for them to be corruptible. Antidermis isn't designed to have any effect on the purely inorganic or unthinking, such as the vials/Zamors/vat it's held in, as those objects are amoral in the most literal sense, and so outside the fluid's "programmed" interest.

• Upvote 3

test2.png

I always thought that they were robots. Nothing biomechanical about them.

Edit: Aaaaaand ninjad by Nuju.

Edited by Silvan Haven

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Ah, good. So my character won't die if he gets hit with Antidermis. Cool. Are the effects permanent for survivors though?

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

You never know; a certain mercenary of Plantlife who enjoys difficult, usually one-sided battles might be making his way over there eventually...

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

So, uh, out of curiosity, who's in charge of the villages when both the Akiri and the Toa Maru are gone? Is this something that was ever discussed, or are there characters that were agreed upon to be head of the villages in case of the Akiri's absence? Part of the reason I'm asking is that I noticed Geardirector's character in Le-Wahi is heading off to see Kongu, and when she finds out that he's not there (as far as I know, he's still in Ta-Koro), she'll probably have to talk to Kongu's second-in-command. And I would like to know who that is.

That is a good question actually, one i wished i had an answer for.. I know some akiri players had set up a second in command, such as Matoro and nuparu I think... but not sure about the rest... I would imagine if no second command was named, it would go to the highest ranking personnel in the military force of that koro... but that is just my opinion, fairly certain NM has a better response

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Hey, can the peeps fighting at the Citadel please stop posting until I can respond.  It's been a lot of stuff to catch up on, and I'm trying to get this cranked out as quickly as I can before I go respond to Joske's fantastic post in Kini.  However, I don't want to miss details.  If you keep posting it'll just become an edit-fest..  Thanks for understanding!

That is a good question actually, one i wished i had an answer for.. I know some akiri players had set up a second in command, such as Matoro and nuparu I think... but not sure about the rest... I would imagine if no second command was named, it would go to the highest ranking personnel in the military force of that koro... but that is just my opinion, fairly certain NM has a better response

The presence/status of seconds-in-command, and other such hierarchies, varies from Akiri to Akiri. The best way to figure out what's what underneath an Akiri power-wise is to PM the Akiri's player and ask.

test2.png

As Nato and I have stated before on the previous page, PC interaction sometimes has a tendency of being non-existent, and that's usually when players are left to their own devices to move their character's stories along. That being said, Nuju's Zaktan just so happened to release a horde of tree eating Entropy Beetles that are wrecking the jungles of Le-Wahi, and they're most definitely going to be moving towards the Koro you're currently in at some point unless they're stopped... Think your Vortixx is up for squashing some bugs?

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

For the sake of accuracy, could some Legacy players update its Wiki Page? The history section and goals in need of work, along with the membership.

And also, if Anyone wants to join the Brotherhood of Ak'rei'an, send me a PM. We have knights, and semi-intelligent Zombies!

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

With this discussion about antidermis, this raises the question...

In the case of Arden and Aeolus, both of them tend to be mostly neutral-aligned characters. While Arden is more lawful and more inherently good, Aeolus is much more of a character who could be described as evil. He follows his own ambitions and desires, but is lawful in the regard that he won't break laws or codes of honor to achieve his goal.

Since it's two spirits in one body, what would be the final result of the antidermis then?

Ta-Koro has fire, rock, and lots of smoking craters left by the Piraka. Not much else that I know of. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

With this discussion about antidermis, this raises the question...

In the case of Arden and Aeolus, both of them tend to be mostly neutral-aligned characters. While Arden is more lawful and more inherently good, Aeolus is much more of a character who could be described as evil. He follows his own ambitions and desires, but is lawful in the regard that he won't break laws or codes of honor to achieve his goal.

Since it's two spirits in one body, what would be the final result of the antidermis then?

There's only one way to find out.

• Upvote 5

test2.png

Hmm... I don't suppose Ta-Koro has free healthcare, does it?

Word of Snark has it as "If you can pay, great. If not, don't worry about it."

• Upvote 1

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1