BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

No worries.

Anyway, speaking of the Daedra ... how many are still alive?

Alive or around?

Because barring Baruk, I believe all of them are still alive. Almost none of them are still around.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Well for someone who only got here for the tailend of the deadra thing... what the heck even were the deadra?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

No worries.

Alive or around?

Because barring Baruk, I believe all of them are still alive. Almost none of them are still around.

Nah, Embok actually gave up his life as a villian/failed hero and become an island-wide acclaimed singer.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

No worries.

Alive or around?

Nah, Embok actually gave up his life as a villian/failed hero and become an island-wide acclaimed singer.

Gregorian chants, if we're getting real technical. He has the tongue for it.

-Tyler

• Upvote 1

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

I hear Anthyn set up a gourmet sandwich business.

They set up a business with Greed in an attempt to raise money to give to all the little matorans.

• Upvote 1

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

The Toa Daedra were a team of seven villainous Toa, each with a personality fitting one of the seven deadly sins. They served Makuta, but posed as heroes in an attempt to take control of Ga-Koro. They saved the village from multiple threats, rebuilt damaged infrastructure, and used subterfuge to cast the Marines in a poor light, thereby making the Koro more reliant on them. When Turaga Nokama was assassinated, their leader, Ketan, was to take control until a suitable replacement could be found. However, one of the Daedra had a change of heart, and revealed the scheme in front of the whole Koro. They would probably have all been killed if it hadn't been for the sudden appearance of the Rahkshi army at the end of last season. In the chaos, Ketan and roughly half of the Daedra escaped, while the other half decided to fight for Ga-Koro to pay for their crimes.

They've been gone all season. But now they're hiring again.

PM me if you want in.

The Toa Daedra were a team of seven villainous Toa, each with a personality fitting one of the seven deadly sins. They served Makuta, but posed as heroes in an attempt to take control of Ga-Koro. They saved the village from multiple threats, rebuilt damaged infrastructure, and used subterfuge to cast the Marines in a poor light, thereby making the Koro more reliant on them. When Turaga Nokama was assassinated, their leader, Ketan, was to take control until a suitable replacement could be found. However, one of the Daedra had a change of heart, and revealed the scheme in front of the whole Koro. They would probably have all been killed if it hadn't been for the sudden appearance of the Rahkshi army at the end of last season. In the chaos, Ketan and roughly half of the Daedra escaped, while the other half decided to fight for Ga-Koro to pay for their crimes.

They've been gone all season. But now they're hiring again.

PM me if you want in.

Will this be an entirely new lineup, or will some of the old members be returning?

EDIT: also, Ak'rei'an people (I'm guessing that's Kal, Canis, KNI, and Kughii), Mr. House hasn't been around for awhile. Are you guys fine with just chilling and waiting for him to come back, or do you guys feel like getting involved in something?

Edited by Last Son Amakusa

It seem that season has come again when people decide to get rid of characters. Allowing other people's characters to gain the rank of PC killer and getting rid of unused garbage at the same time.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Still up for grabs, and for the most part First Come First Serve. ~Kughii

Kriigata Taken by KNI

A psychologically scarred toa of iron, Kriigata is a member of the BOA. Please PM if you're interested in challenging yourself to writing someone truly insane.

Catarix Taken by Emzee

A wizened matoran of ice, Catarix is a reporter for the MNW/Mata-Nui Daily. He edits the news from the comfort of his office in Ko-Koro. Please PM if interested.

Daikura Koga

First son of the Daikura, Koga is a willhammer and soulsword with a dawning love for Vilda Soraph and a passion to become a battlemaster. He has been elected as a member of Yumiwa's honor guard for the Mata-Nui expedition. As much as I hate to throw this guy on the market, it must be done as I clean house (that or give him a sudden heart attack). Please do not PM for this character unless you do not already have a male dasaka in your profiles. Given the number of, well, plot stuff tagged onto this character I'd like to have a sample of how you'd write him if that's possible in the PM.

Krios

Originally played by Shadowhawk, sadly I cannot keep playing this gambling vortixx. If you want to play him temporarily until Vox can kill him (which has been arranged), please PM me.

PS: If you want to kill any of these characters except Krios, PM me too.

Edited by Kughii

So, so much is happening lately. You know, this would be perfect time to create a new character. Tired of all this dying? Then maybe you should dye instead! Morie has six daughters, three of which are at the part (plus Shuuan) so there's ample opportunity to fill in. (Maybe there's a first son somewhere that for some mysterious reason has yet to be discussed. =O) I mean, they even have their own wiki page. It will make you life colorful.

"Roses are red, violets are blue,
We make pretty clothes and so should you."

Refusal will result in using more of these lovely phrases that Yumi suggested to me. =3

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

lcHgr.gif bLSFh.gif GMbsT.gif 0o6ku.gif ylbon.gif KqsNO.gif zHdXI.gif BCQuL.gif CIPdo.gif Y5AOI.gif

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

So, so much is happening lately. You know, this would be perfect time to create a new character. Tired of all this dying? Then maybe you should dye instead! Morie has six daughters, three of which are at the part (plus Shuuan) so there's ample opportunity to fill in. (Maybe there's a first son somewhere that for some mysterious reason has yet to be discussed. =O) I mean, they even have their own wiki page. It will make you life colorful.

"Roses are red, violets are blue,

We make pretty clothes and so should you."

Refusal will result in using more of these lovely phrases that Yumi suggested to me. =3

Aaaaaagh.

Must resist... Got too many Dasaka as is...

Also, do Morie's daughters need to be named using "Du Sa Yo Tsu etc."?

Edited by Last Son Amakusa

Aaaaaagh.

Must resist... Got too many Dasaka as is...

Also, do Morie's daughters need to be named using "Du Sa Yo Tsu etc."?

No, that's only a ringti thing. They can be named whatever.

Dasaka wardrobes are the dullest thing ever. They have like two colors of blue, and a little gold. :P

There are lots of colors of blue my friend. It all depends on how you see it.

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

lcHgr.gif bLSFh.gif GMbsT.gif 0o6ku.gif ylbon.gif KqsNO.gif zHdXI.gif BCQuL.gif CIPdo.gif Y5AOI.gif

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

So I couldn't help but notice that some people are beginning to clear out their spare characters. And, you know, that happens. Most of them end up being murdered for the sake of someone else's plot or subjected to a fatal bus crash, and that's all well and good.

But how would you like to be a sacrifice?
A racrifice?
A living, breathing, soon-to-be-neither sacrifice.
Can you do that?
I... um... I think so? I mean I checked with staff and stuff, so I'm pretty sure it's fine.
Who am I being sacrificed to?
That's a surprise.
Who am I being sacrificed by?
Cultists who believe that their gods really like sacrifices.
So I'm being sacrificed to gods?
...Maybe.
So what do I do if I want to become a sacrifice?
PM me!
What if I don't want to be a sacrifice but think the idea of sacrificing folks is cool?
PM me!
What if I'm not interested?

[i have left this section blank because it was too difficult to think of a response that didn't involve more swearing than is usually appropriate in GD]

but yeah
human sacrifice cult
it'll be cool
i've got some plot lined up, and there are some cool little benefits that have been cleared with EW (currently Crown Princess Yumiwa) and basically yeah. Come help me kill people for the Gods.
It'll be fuuuuuuuuuun.

- Indigo Individual

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

So I couldn't help but notice that some people are beginning to clear out their spare characters. And, you know, that happens. Most of them end up being murdered for the sake of someone else's plot or subjected to a fatal bus crash, and that's all well and good.

A racrifice?

Can you do that?

I... um... I think so? I mean I checked with staff and stuff, so I'm pretty sure it's fine.

That's a surprise.

...Maybe.

PM me!

What if I don't want to be a sacrifice but think the idea of sacrificing folks is cool?

PM me!

[i have left this section blank because it was too difficult to think of a response that didn't involve more swearing than is usually appropriate in GD]

but yeah

human sacrifice cult

it'll be cool

i've got some plot lined up, and there are some cool little benefits that have been cleared with EW (currently Crown Princess Yumiwa) and basically yeah. Come help me kill people for the Gods.

It'll be fuuuuuuuuuun.

- Indigo Individual

Why could this cult perhaps be the brotherhood of Ak'rei'an...

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

A racrifice?

Can you do that?

That's a surprise.

...Maybe.

PM me!

PM me!

but yeah

human sacrifice cult

it'll be cool

It'll be fuuuuuuuuuun.

- Indigo Individual

not really

because they aren't really sacrifice, more 'zombify'

whereas in this case it's the ritualistic and permanent killing of people in order to appease a pantheon of gods

there is a distinct difference (it can be judged based on how much the victims move after they are dead)

- Indigo Individual

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

A racrifice?

Can you do that?

That's a surprise.

...Maybe.

PM me!

PM me!

but yeah

human sacrifice cult

it'll be cool

It'll be fuuuuuuuuuun.

- Indigo Individual

It's my day off anyway.

Good to see the dosage being distributed.

Thanks, Doc.

helo frens

Cult wars, go at it.

That would be interesting. Very interesting...

I can't see it happening without a direct attack begun by Ak'rei'an. An example of a major and noteworthy difference - besides, you know, the significantly more present permanence of death - would be that I'm talking more about something that would rather remain underground with few supporters and isn't entirely interested in the whole taking over Mata Nui shtick (surprisingly, most people aren't too big on the whole 'killing people for a group of deities that no one else has ever actually heard of' thing, it came as a real surprise). As a group, they found quiet coexistence far easier than conquest.

- Indigo Individual

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Well that is a surprising turn. You say they don't want to take over the island?

I'm...I'm not sure what to do.

• Upvote 1

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Well that is a surprising turn. You say they don't want to take over the island?

I'm...I'm not sure what to do.

i would take note for future reference

'publicising habits of killing people and trying to kill more people to control people may not be the best way to survive as a culture for an extended period of time when you lack members and resources'

- Indigo Individual

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]