BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Already en route. This should be verrrrry interesting.

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

I can see so many ways in which it could go wrong.

Like, say, a Toa of Sonics screaming "Objection" at the top of his lungs in the courtroom.

Good thing you weren't around for the Santun Arc, then.

I'm considering moving my Marines character inland for some more action. Yall get juicy assassination plots and she's stuck out there staring at birds.

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

bLSFh.gif GMbsT.gif 0o6ku.gif ylbon.gif KqsNO.gif zHdXI.gif BCQuL.gif CIPdo.gif Y5AOI.gif

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

That's basically what happened to Voutok in the 2012 Arc.Except, it was kind of worse because he couldn't even get IN the Marines what with the conspiracy practically making it impossible to join them, and Voutok couldn't get involved in the actions because it would have been like a hobbit charging into a battle of Sauron and Gandalf clones.

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

Question: If a character wants to apply for the Ussalry, how does that happen? Or can you just decide to join without needing any staff procedures?

There's definitely some sort of IC process, at least that's how my char joined the Sentinels in Po-Koro.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

I think he's still alive. Talking to him would be a good idea.

Also, since it's Onu-koro's military, shoot Nuju a PM as well. It's not for approval or anything like that, but he likes to keep tabs on characters loyal to his village.

ppg2.png

Not been here a few days, sorry. What've I missed?

Assassination attempt on Hahli.

Oh, so THAT's whats been going on.

Sorry I didn't mention it, but for these 3 weeks, right now being the start of the second, I'm kinda less active cuz of exams.

Edited by JL v2

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Mercenaries eh? I might have one I can throw in to help you on the quest.Iegasa?!Some of you might remember him.

I assume the Guard/detective/ex-boyfriend are meeting in Ko-Wahi somewhere?Also, come to think of it, is there a Mercenaries' Guild or Union of any sort?

I made one. Nobody joined.

Edited by ZHX

Alright kiddies, time to make an announcement.

I've been seeing a lot of posts that are simply OOC. That is not good practice. It slows down the game and eats up page space that is completely unnecessary. I've been getting rid of them, but more seem to take their place. If you need to say something OOC, please do so within a standard IC post, otherwise use the GD or PM discussions. It's considered bad form and against the rules. This needs to stop please.

Also, on a lesser note, I've been seeing a lot of OOC: moving *blank* to *blank*, and that's it. This is also considered bad form. If you're moving to a new location, the post it in the last post you made! There is no reason to add another post simply to state that you're moving when you could have done so in your last one. That is again spam though I've been keeping those around simply because it IS telling people where your character is going. I would ask that this practice stops as well for I will begin removing those posts as well.

Nobody's in trouble, I'm just reminding some of the new and newly-returned players that there are rules and unwritten rules concerning posting etiquette. Please observe what I have said and it will make gameplay flow a lot better and less work for myself. Thanks guys :)

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

Don't get your hopes up. The radios in the game are owned and operated by the Po-Koro administration and are not available for individual players (read the Po-Koro opening post for details). Additionally, any new technological advancements have to be run by the staff.

This isn't the real world, this is a controlled sandbox in which technology is regulated. I realize things may go differently down the road but I'm just telling you how it's going to be for a good while. In any case, it's not worth discussing so just carry on.