BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Alright kiddies, just an update: all player-shop submissions have been updated, and now there is just enough that I can start adding sub categories. Starting to look kind of nice if you ask me :)

Lately I have been noticing of named locations that are frequently used but I haven't gotten any information about (most specifically the Lavapool Inn, but I've seen others :P ). If you know of a place that is frequented a lot by players, and it was an establishment/locale created by a player, don't be shy and be a friend to that player and at least get me some of that information if possible for them. I like my information to be as up-to-date as possible.

Also, the staff is in the process of accepting several cults/organizations/player-based mini-storylines, so if they have a base of operations and basic information their too will be added to the list - if they get approved :D That said, I would stress that this list ISN'T just for shops - I'm willing to put down ANY player-invented/run locale, such as Pala-Koro since it is a frequented locale (whoever wants to get that information to me would be a minor hero). You guys get my drift? I'm aiming to get all these little places that people go to frequently down on paper so that everyone knows what and who and where and is on the same page... literally :P

Also, even though it isn't the start of the game anymore our PM boxes are still open for approvals year-round. I would suggest you use it. I remember reading something about a laser somewhere, lightstone-powered... yeah, that kind of thing should be approved, or at least run past a staff member first ;)

That's about it for my updates. Gotta admit, I'm enjoying playing more administrator and less storyteller...

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

mini-storylines need approval? *snicker* Why am I only learning that now? <_<

Only if they'll do some sort of major change to the general game itself.

Otherwise, no, they don't.

Correct. The old Mark-Bearer plot? They wanted a special power to go with a plot, so that needed to get approved. Was it part of the Staff arc in any way? No. But since we were giving them some neat toys to play with, it needed to get approved... just like everything else special. Just like currently there is a ring-based plot and a necromancer cult under review currently, both asking for special things in relation to their arc...

You know, maybe I should go back and finish my critique of those :P *sigh* Sometimes there's too much to do...

So yes, there is no need to approve your own plot/arc/whathaveyou unless you wanted something different to go with it.

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

Meteor beats gun.Meteor beats airship.Meteor beats everything!...Oh God I just made a Halo reference parody, even if it was true. What is wrong with me?EDIT: @Blockfase: Yup. Picked a good time to be a Marine, I did.

Edited by Voutok S'Tythe (Ray)

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

Let's go over what has happened -this- arc in Ga-Wahi:

-Verak (not mine, Visaru's) was stupid or something

-Turaga of Electricity goes around giving minor electrical shocks to random matoran; given a warning

-Vortixx lies to guard, resists arrest, causes minor property damage, is currently being the most annoying prisoner possible

-Previously mentioned Vo-Turaga and a Ga-Matoran drugged a Le-Matoran as part of an assassination attempt on the Turaga, minor injury sustained on part of Matoran of Plantlife while subduing the Le-Matoran

Let's hope people decide to do something else

going back to picking on Po-Koro

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now