BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

More than being put on Guard duty for Strak's cell?

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

Do I want to know? Also is it just me or do the Dasaka just sound like Toa and Matoran of Psionics, which were not allowed originally because they were overpowered, LOL.

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

I nominate Stark Strak for the most-hated character of the arc award.

Edit: Sorry, typo. He's not Iron Man. Or is he?

Edited by ToaKapura1234

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

@ Grochi: You shouldn't be. People are just having some fun.

:w:

I can see so many ways in which it could go wrong.

Like, say, a Toa of Sonics screaming "Objection" at the top of his lungs in the courtroom.

For some reason I would actually find that funny

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

Their otherness was undeniable, and was made clearer still when the larger ones began to move objects without touching them, were able to make people see without their eyes, and could communicate with each other without speaking.

Psionics elementals couldn't do some of these things.

Morally unambiguous.

@ Grochi: You shouldn't be. People are just having some fun.

:w:

I can see so many ways in which it could go wrong.

Like, say, a Toa of Sonics screaming "Objection" at the top of his lungs in the courtroom.

BRILLIANT IDEA

WIP

Yeah and then the judge screams "CONTEMPT OF COURT!" and the Toa is thrown out and possibly arrested for causing permanent hearing damage to all present.

Edit: I just realized every topic (barring rules topics) in this forum is a hot topic. Cool.

Edited by ToaKapura1234

What about laser-armed airships?

Already tried that; didn't work. That one got shot down by Po-Koro, of all places. :P

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

Sh. That's a secret. But to put us back on topic, oh phooey. I was going to say something important and pertinent but I forgo- Oh yeah, now I remember! And I guess it's not that important but- I'm rambling aren't I? Here's my idea: Awards for "Most (insert trait here) Character of BZPRPG 2012" should be given.

Edited by ToaKapura1234

Ah the Jhianil attack. The first time Voutok ever had a panic attack from explosive blasts.Good times. Goooood times...

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

Does anyone have a character that wants to be my defending lawyer? Like one that would work together with my character on the defense and actually try to defend him. (I'm thinking about having Strak plead insanity. Everyone he's ever met could testify to that.)

Edit: Woah, when did I become a lightning voyager? Last I checked, I was armored protector.

Edited by ToaKapura1234

Probably because we just had to attempt an attack on the village. Instead of hanging around and doing odd-jobs.

Well, I guess we can blame that one on our fearless leader. :P...Where'd he get off to, anyhow? I think the Jhianil crew's been standing in a secret cavern under a whirlpool for the last six months or so.

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

Sh. That's a secret. But to put us back on topic, oh phooey. I was going to say something important and pertinent but I forgo- Oh yeah, now I remember! And I guess it's not that important but- I'm rambling aren't I? Here's my idea: Awards for "Most (insert trait here) Character of BZPRPG 2012" should be given.

I think we tried that. I don't really recommend it.

Hey, can the powers of Rahkshi staves be activated?

The power lies in the Kraata, not the staff.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Hey, can the powers of Rahkshi staves be activated?

Nope. I don't think they can in the original Bionicle canon, either.On the other hand, they're really nice polearms... and they make great trophies too.

@Flaredrick:

• [*]Non-Player Characters (NPC's) are legal to use in your posts. However, recurring NPC's such as personal bodyguards, armies, servants, etc. are not allowed.[*]NPCs may be killed without permission from a player, seeing as they do not belong to a player. However, it is recommended that you bear in mind that NPCs are people too, and take just as much effort to kill as any other characters.

Q2TtLEz.png

I feel this idea of a complex legal system is a pointless take over from our society (aka American and Western society) and should not be used to the extent we have been. The turaga were essentially the final judgement call. Now it's the akiri. Why not keep the tribal aspect that made this world so intriguing?

As long as we refer to it as a divided hexa-monarchial government instead of the primitive-connotated word "tribal", I'm perfectly fine with giving the Akiri the main authority over their Koros. More specifically, I'm completely against assuming Mata Nui shares the same governmental aspects as America/Western Society. *deathstares ToaKapura*

"Wrong."

"Votouk, be kind to fellow players," Captain Iraira said, the gleam of her axe giving a devilish sheen beneath the lightstones set high in the ceiling. "Death stares are not kind."

THAT SAID, I will try to make a quick post with a character. I have very little time on the box though.

Ishi's coming up. 5 pages. I'm getting stumped.

"Captain, with all due respect, when you read our records of this Vortixx's arrest, you will understand." Voutok replied, slowly stepping away from the axe.All seriousness, the Marines have been busy, needless to say.

"Wrong."