BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

I have a plot with Makuta Almanax that requires RPing from Hahli. I couldn't find Tyler Durden's profile although I tried everything. He's supposed to play as Hahli, right, so I should PM him? How can I find the guy?

Or you could have checked for the dude who was writing ICs as Hahli. :P

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Toatapio, people's screen names change. So you should never search for them by that, and if you had done more than a screen name search, you probably would have found the profiles. There's a useful trick; hit "control + f" on your keyboard if you use a PC, and "command + f" if you use a Mac. Then type "Hahli" into the search bar.

As long as you are on the correct page of the profile topic, page one, the profiles will magically appear.

Edited by The Snark Knight

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Well, it was a poor assassination plot in all areas, and I knew it wouldn't work anyway...but it's been fun, that's for sure. Now to try and escape without implication or capture. That's the hard part, especially considering Celite has already been suspicious today.

From the moment it started going wrong I've been enjoying this intensely! Like when you get giggle-fits. And made for some good story, too.But even so, where on earth could she go to save herself. Eep. That's hard.

Current (still-living) BZRPG Characters:
LITOZEN (Toa of Sonics) SANCHII (Toa of Air)
THENTYLE (Toa of Earth) MALKAN (Ta-Matoran)

CELITE (Turaga of Lightning)

Not much, just a failed Akiri assassination in Ga-Wahi. The plotters were a Vo-Turaga and Ga-Matoran, using a drugged Le-Matoran. Their plan didn't account for guards and they weren't able to silence the Le-Matoran either. To compound the matter our fleeing of Ga-Koro has also raised suspicion and we will likely be arrested the moment we come near the village of water. Hopefully (but I doubt it), those likeness poster things won't go too far out of Ga-Wahi. But if they do, I may as well take up residence in the Dark Walk.

Current (still-living) BZRPG Characters:
LITOZEN (Toa of Sonics) SANCHII (Toa of Air)
THENTYLE (Toa of Earth) MALKAN (Ta-Matoran)

CELITE (Turaga of Lightning)

Sorry, what did I miss? :w:

My character going to your prison!

lawl.png

I have been known as shark112, Shark112, Shark Owns Demons All teh Time (yes the is typoed intentionally), Sharkalicious, The Venom Symbiote, Zyglakky Shark Ranger, Pope Sharkictus CXII, King Sharkictus CXII, Dotor Shark PhD Bionicle, and Shark.

Quick question: what village would Ta Koro be at least pleasant relations with?

I would assume Ko-Koro, but you should ask The Snark Knight for better insight.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

For the most part, all the villages are fairly friendly with each other. Outright hostility is still not a thing yet, partially because none of the Akiri players want to be the one to start a war.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Not even Nuju? :P Also he said he wouldn't get in our way if we tried to kill an Akiri. Does this apply to Nuparu?

No, because he is totally going to let you kill his Akiri without a fight.

In all seriousness, he will provide opposition, obviously. He said that he wouldn't get involved in the assassination of other Akiri, that his own would be exempted from that statement is merely common sense.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Not even Nuju? :P Also he said he wouldn't get in our way if we tried to kill an Akiri. Does this apply to Nuparu?

Go ahead and try it. Nuparu's the head of the most advanced village- I'm sure he's got some nasty traps ready for would-be assassins.

Traps? He'd just have his guards blow you away with the laser rifles.

I do know there aren't any laser rifles....

Edited by thebeggerpie

WIP

Starting a war is really the akiri player's decision. But there is no need to rush escalations; It's only been a week or so OOC!

EDIT: I just read the post. Kongu is a PC now, so you can't just say out of the blue that he sent your character as a spy. You could claim it, though, but kongu himself would discredit your character's testimony. It might cause some escalation, though.

Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

We need a bit more sneaking around and backroom deals before a war starts.

It would probably also take more then a really bad assassination attempt on an Akiri to push it that far. Sour relations perhaps, but not cause a war.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1