BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Someone could make one.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

I think we need to enforce scarcity in this RPG. Kanohi should be hard to come by, and someone with a good enough forge, and skilled enough, and have teh right protodermis should be extremely rare.

lawl.png

I have been known as shark112, Shark112, Shark Owns Demons All teh Time (yes the is typoed intentionally), Sharkalicious, The Venom Symbiote, Zyglakky Shark Ranger, Pope Sharkictus CXII, King Sharkictus CXII, Dotor Shark PhD Bionicle, and Shark.

ToaKapura1234, on 22 May 2013 - 16:24, said:But to them, protodermis isn't worth anything, but paper is valuable, because everything is protodermis and paper is rare. So its really not comparable.

You have a point...... however it seems proterdermis does more value and uses than paper in my opinion. Edited by Damaracx 7.0

The Wise Man's Archive - Library and Book Store

Owner: Demos Etonae

Books, tablets, scrolls, paper, writing utensils, and reading lights!

Rental for 2 months, overdue books charged 20wi per month until returned or purchased

Library cards: 50wi

Respect others and keep your voices down.

Another new shop in Onu! Demos is out of town at the moment, but it's still running.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

Yeah, none of those weapons are even vaguely in this game...

I just went along with the flow.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

No, see, this is one of those instances where I feel a playerbase response would be necessary. Mainly on the last.

Because could somebody tell me when biofoam became feasible for this island's tech level, in the hands of a matoran?

EDIT: ...You do know I meant DMR as in real life "Designated Marksman's Rifle", right?

Edited by Ilyusha Blokfase

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

This brings me to another question I wanted to ask, how, exactly, are one supposed to switch/change Kanohi in this RPG, I just got a customer that's looking to get a new one.

You can switch pretty much when you want, and show it in IC, then update the profile, according to the rules. Though it depends on how the mask is obtained, like rarity(mentioned in some above posts), and if the mask is allowed. Anyway, I'm no expert, so correct me if I'm wrong on anything, please.

What with all these armsmiths(cough onu-korocough cough) running about, there would definitely be a surplus of ammunition.On another note, I'm curious to know- can a Parakuka bond with a Skadi? What with all those spikes, n' all...

Edited by Dude w/ a Hat

Morally unambiguous.

The only things that slip in are its "legs"/"claws". Those are what combine with the larger being's nervous system and the like to complete the bonding. Everything else is visible.

Basically, it just forces the spines on a Skakdi down or out of the way.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now