Marvel Rebirth: Discussion

Spring's usually a pretty busy time of year for most. The SHIELD event's working on getting going, should be ready pretty soon, I think. Everything else'll start picking up again when people have time. Most of the site is in a lull, even for it.

Plus, new RPGs always draw focus for a while, then level off again.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

So for the SHIELD v. HYDRA thing, can the SHIELD dudes skip straight from leaving the hangar to the base they're attacking? No-one seems to have anything more to say

Yeah, no point in just sitting around in the hanger. Time to get this show on the road. Consider this permission to time-skip to arriving at the drop off point for the attack.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Name: Bruce Nikola Lumin

Codename: Lunite

Loyalties/Faction: S.H.E.I.L.D.

Power(S): All of his powers come from the Lunite armor, which can be summoned to him via a moon insignia on a bracelet he wears on his right hand. When activated, the Lunite armor deploys from the moon, using a combination of incredible speed and intangibility to get to him in a matter of seconds. The armor greatly enhances his strength, as well as providing flight capabilities. It can fire bolts of the Power Cosmic, though these are not as powerful as blasts from those who use the Power Cosmic as an actual power. The Lunite armor is technology-based, though so advanced it appears to be alien in nature.

Appearance: Short, and has to wear glasses. He has black hair and blue eyes, often with a dreamy expression on his face. When wearing the Lunite armor, he looks much taller. The armor itself is a silver-black, with a intrcate helmet. The eyes glow gold.

Weapons: He carries a pair of nunchaku, which can be folded out to full size. THe LUnite armor comes equiped with a durable sword.

Skills: He is surprisingly adept with technology and martial arts, though not exceptional with tech. He is nearly a black belt in kung fu.

Personality: He is rather cautious, not taking risks. When wearing the Lunite armor, however, he is much more reckless.

Weakness: As teh Lunite armor takes some time to deploy, he can be overpowered by the time the armor gets there. This is copunded by the fact that the armor will not activate without the bracelet.

Bio: Born into a fairly rich family, he lost everything when a huge fire ripped through his house. He was orphaned, and ended up at an orphanage. It was then that he found the bracelet. Soon after, S.H.I.E.L.D. attempted to recruit him. He accepted.

Edited by Fekoro

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Hello, new person. I'm the

Infamously Interesting

Ironically Iconic

Ignobly Ignominious

Identifiably Idiotic

Incredible Iguana and I'll be taking a look at your profile today while I'm not looking up more words that begin with I :P

(I'm also Kaithas on the staff list)

Okay, so, since most of your approval revolves around the Lunite armor, operative question:

How much defense does it have? You've done a good job outlining abilities and offense, but I don't know how tough it is.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

I would say pretty tough. About as much as the armor Stark used in teh Avengers. Not as many fancy weapons and doodads though.

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Thanks! I based it on an idle daydream I had a while ago.

Name: Bruce Nikola Lumin[/size]

Codename: Lunite[/size]

Loyalties/Faction: S.H.E.I.L.D.[/size]

Power(S): All of his powers come from the Lunite armor, which can be summoned to him via a moon insignia on a bracelet he wears on his right hand. When activated, the Lunite armor deploys from the moon, using a combination of incredible speed and intangibility to get to him in a matter of seconds. The armor greatly enhances his strength, as well as providing flight capabilities. It can fire bolts of the Power Cosmic, though these are not as powerful as blasts from those who use the Power Cosmic as an actual power. The Lunite armor is technology-based, though so advanced it appears to be alien in nature.[/size]

Appearance: Short, and has to wear glasses. He has black hair and blue eyes, often with a dreamy expression on his face. When wearing the Lunite armor, he looks much taller. The armor itself is a silver-black, with a intrcate helmet. The eyes glow gold.[/size]

Weapons: He carries a pair of nunchaku, which can be folded out to full size. THe LUnite armor comes equiped with a durable sword.[/size]

Skills: He is surprisingly adept with technology and martial arts, though not exceptional with tech. He is nearly a black belt in kung fu.[/size]

Personality: He is rather cautious, not taking risks. When wearing the Lunite armor, however, he is much more reckless.[/size]

Weakness: As teh Lunite armor takes some time to deploy, he can be overpowered by the time the armor gets there. This is copunded by the fact that the armor will not activate without the bracelet.[/size]

Bio: Born into a fairly rich family, he lost everything when a huge fire ripped through his house. He was orphaned, and ended up at an orphanage. It was then that he found the bracelet. Soon after, S.H.I.E.L.D. attempted to recruit him. He accepted.

*cracks knuckles*

Alright, I'm myself, and I'll be your second staff reviewer.

As it stands, I can't approve this. The flaws aren't drastic, but this is going to need some reworking before I can allow it. Most of these flaws link, in some way, to the Lunite armor. First of all, you don't mention what Lunite is, and I can't seem to find any reference to it (Marvel or otherwise) using Professor Google. I'm going to need to be able to understand what the material is before I can allow it. Second, his weaknesses; The time it takes the armor to appear isn't a weakness, as you note earlier that it takes seconds for it to arrive.

His powers as a whole aren't very balanced. The armor grants;

-Flight

-Strength

-Durability on par with the Iron Man armors

-Bolts of the Power Cosmic

That last one I can't allow at all; The Power Cosmic, in every one of its known users, has been wildly OP, and the effects range from user to user, so it's not possible to understand what it would even do in this case. If you were to cut out the Power Cosmic, the powers of the suit would most likely be fine.

What does not work, however, is the way the backstory plays into things. First of all, you don't explain at all what the suit is or where it came from. And since there isn't really human activity of note on the moon, that's an even bigger thing to consider. We've approved similar tech, but always with a solid explanation for it. Next, the part where he simply finds the bracelet could use a bit of reworking as well, particularly with regards to why SHIELD would recruit an underaged operative. Lastly... It's highly unlikely that a sixteen year old who grew up in an orphanage would be a black belt at sixteen. It's not even really possible to be a black belt at sixteen in anything except commercialized, Americanized martial arts, which tend to be much less effective anyway.

This character is an interesting idea, but I'm really going to need some things fixed, and some concepts fleshed out before I can approve it.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Name: Bruce Nikola Lumin[/size]

Codename: Lunite[/size]

Loyalties/Faction: S.H.E.I.L.D.[/size]

Power(S): All of his powers come from the Lunite armor, which can be summoned to him via a moon insignia on a bracelet he wears on his right hand. When activated, the Lunite armor deploys from the moon, using a combination of incredible speed and intangibility to get to him in a matter of seconds. The armor greatly enhances his strength, as well as providing flight capabilities. It can fire bolts of the Power Cosmic, though these are not as powerful as blasts from those who use the Power Cosmic as an actual power. The Lunite armor is technology-based, though so advanced it appears to be alien in nature.[/size]

Appearance: Short, and has to wear glasses. He has black hair and blue eyes, often with a dreamy expression on his face. When wearing the Lunite armor, he looks much taller. The armor itself is a silver-black, with a intrcate helmet. The eyes glow gold.[/size]

Weapons: He carries a pair of nunchaku, which can be folded out to full size. THe LUnite armor comes equiped with a durable sword.[/size]

Skills: He is surprisingly adept with technology and martial arts, though not exceptional with tech. He is nearly a black belt in kung fu.[/size]

Personality: He is rather cautious, not taking risks. When wearing the Lunite armor, however, he is much more reckless.[/size]

Weakness: As teh Lunite armor takes some time to deploy, he can be overpowered by the time the armor gets there. This is copunded by the fact that the armor will not activate without the bracelet.[/size]

*cracks knuckles*

Alright, I'm myself, and I'll be your second staff reviewer.

As it stands, I can't approve this. The flaws aren't drastic, but this is going to need some reworking before I can allow it. Most of these flaws link, in some way, to the Lunite armor. First of all, you don't mention what Lunite is, and I can't seem to find any reference to it (Marvel or otherwise) using Professor Google. I'm going to need to be able to understand what the material is before I can allow it. Second, his weaknesses; The time it takes the armor to appear isn't a weakness, as you note earlier that it takes seconds for it to arrive.

His powers as a whole aren't very balanced. The armor grants;

-Flight

-Strength

-Durability on par with the Iron Man armors

-Bolts of the Power Cosmic

That last one I can't allow at all; The Power Cosmic, in every one of its known users, has been wildly OP, and the effects range from user to user, so it's not possible to understand what it would even do in this case. If you were to cut out the Power Cosmic, the powers of the suit would most likely be fine.

What does not work, however, is the way the backstory plays into things. First of all, you don't explain at all what the suit is or where it came from. And since there isn't really human activity of note on the moon, that's an even bigger thing to consider. We've approved similar tech, but always with a solid explanation for it. Next, the part where he simply finds the bracelet could use a bit of reworking as well, particularly with regards to why SHIELD would recruit an underaged operative. Lastly... It's highly unlikely that a sixteen year old who grew up in an orphanage would be a black belt at sixteen. It's not even really possible to be a black belt at sixteen in anything except commercialized, Americanized martial arts, which tend to be much less effective anyway.

This character is an interesting idea, but I'm really going to need some things fixed, and some concepts fleshed out before I can approve it.

I see almost all of your points, and I agree. I didn't think about some of these, didn't know about a couple others, and knew about one, but failed to clarify. Lunite is only a name for the armor. The 'seconds' thing I meant to mean half a minute, though that can be changed to a whole minute. Or two. I didn't know about the OPness of Power Cosmic, so that aspect of the armor shall be changed to energy bolts. As for the backstory about the armor, I was intending that that was old alien tech. I agree that that is a very weak part of the profile. He didn't go straght into an orphanage. The fire happened to him around 14. He found the bracelet one day in the typical cliche mannar. I agree that that is also a weak point. As for the SHIELD part, you are completely correct. That will be removed from the profile. As for the kung fu, I must disagree with you there. I myself am about three belts away from black belt in Shaolin Kung Fu and am a number of years away from 16. Also I said he was almost a black belt, not that he is one.

I will edit the profile as soon as you get back to me. If it still has issues, I think I'll scrap this profile and use a charecter whom I have fleshed out much more. If I do end up doing that, could I ask you if nanorobots are allowed?

He's not going to come out (unless Snelly kicks him out, in which case whatever). His entire plan revolves around the agents coming to him (and failing). Unless the plot demands it, in which case he'll come out in a Humvee or something.

Edited by A Magus With Class

He's not going to come out (unless Snelly kicks him out, in which case whatever). His entire plan revolves around the agents coming to him (and failing). Unless the plot demands it, in which case he'll come out in a Humvee or something.

Hence the ante being upped. You don't send guys out then Team Dragon is simply going to force their way in and take what they need without the need for stealth

So after MFTF's post it sounds like Team Sneaky Monkey is now on the ground somewhere?

Yes. Unfortunately you guys have the waiting game to play right now. You need to wait until some more things are sent out to deal with the androids before Sam can teleport you in

7AOYGDJ.jpg

New profile for approval:

Name: Lunar Blackwell

Codename: None

Loyalties/Faction: Although Lunar is a student at Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters, his/her true motives are unknown.

Power(S): Lunar has two powers, the first of which is to turn intangible. He/She can only do this as long as he/she can concentrate, making it last for ten seconds, maximum. Lunar also possesses limited control over electricity. However, he/she cannot create it, hence the need for the taser. He/she can also only control electricity within twenty feet or so of himself/herself.

Appearance: Lunar is about the average height one would expect for a kid his/her age, but usually looks shorter due to the constant slouching. He/she is on the thin side, but isn't exactly what you would call "skinny". He/She has

short black hair cut in a choppy, uneven style just above his/her shoulders and light pink eyes. His/Her facial features are sharp but delicate, and betray no clues towards Lunar's gender.

This goes for his/her figure as well.

Weapons: The aforementioned taser.

Skills: Making jokes at funerals, being annoying, sleight of hand, and just all around snarkiness.

Personality: Lunar is mostly laid back, to the point of not even minding being referred to as "it". Other than that, his/her main personality traits are often hidden by a dissatisfied frown. Moody to the extreme, the only things he/she likes more than sulking is sneaking and being

insensitive.

Weakness: Lunar is not very powerful, mostly because of ADD and lack of motivation. He/she is also not very good at making allies, as his/her general snappishness and attitude make him/her unlikeable to most. He/She is not very good at making decisions as well, usually not being focused enough to think things through.

Bio: Lunar was born as a twin in a set consisting of a boy and a girl. One died in early childhood. (No one but Lunar and his/her parents know which, however, and Lunar plans on keeping it that way.) Heartbroken by the loss

of of one of their children, Lunar's parents sent him/her to live at the School for Gifted Youngsters, where his/her existence has been mostly unremarkable.

Edited by Grimdark Pony

Alright, potential Hellion profile to be declared... Though in retrospect, this guy might be better as a straight Hellfire member.

Name: Gabriel Obadiah Stane

Codename: Nanostorm

Loyalties/Faction: Hellfire club (Hellions)

Power(S): Due to a successful consciousness transfer, Gabriel's entire body is composed of a 5 trillion large swarm of flight capable, color changing nanomachines. The nanomachines are capable of dispersing in a swarm or locking themselves into a fixed form. They are also capable of imitating texture, overall hardness, etc, which make for more convincing appearances. This allows for abilities such as scattering and reforming, shapeshifting, flight. Gabriel is capable of increasing his total mass by programming new nanomachines into his body. Consciousness is housed in a network of 10000 special nanobots dubbed "The Masters".

Gabriel formerly possessed the powers of superhuman intellect and consciousness transference; these powers were lost when he transferred his mind to the nanomachine body.

Appearance: In his default appearance, Gabriel appears to be a Caucasian man with red hair and green eyes. He will usually clothe himself in a purple business suit made from his own body. He has preprogrammed several other appearances into his body such as various species of wild animals, a scaled down imitation of the Iron Monger, and a tentacled/bladed cyclone.

Weapons: Gabriel usually doesn't carry any weapons with him, due to his ability to simply create blades from his own body mass. When he does, however, he will carry a Glock 19 pistol.

Skills: While Gabriel is a technological genius specializing in nanotech and brain-mind interfaces, his true talent is his ability to take failed inventions of other scientists, retool them to be practical, and put them into mass production. This just doesn't apply to products; he can quite easily explain scientific concepts to laymen in very simple terms despite the concepts themselves only being learnt after several years of education.

Personality: Visionary, charismatic, and eloquent in speech, Gabriel is the type of person that everyone instantly stereotypes as "good leader". People flock to him as they feel that he is capable of bringing their dreams to reality, something he us very capable of doing due to his business smarts. Once one passes the first layer, one will find a surprisingly honest and good natured (if somewhat cynical and ever so slightly empathy-devoid) man, contrary to what one would expect of most business executives. His greatest virtue is his simplicity; not only is he a man of simple words, but he also lives a very simple personal life. He does have a berserk button, however: mention either his father or his grandfather and he'll burst until a potentially hour-long rant about how stupid they were. As well, he is struggling to adjust to a reduced intelligence compared to when he was a mutant.

Weakness: The nanomachines that house Gabriel's consciousness are very sensitive to heat and electromagnetic pulses, so energy based weaponry (or even a homemade flamethrower) can deal catastrophic damage to hin. To make things worse, the nanos are not capable of self-replication, so any damage done to him must be fixed by programming new nanomachines into his body, something that can only done in his lab. As well, his body can only withstand so much force when locked into a form; a well placed kick to the stomach can cause him to fly apart like sand. Likewise, he can only hit so hard; trying to punch someone at human maximum strength would caude his hand to explode. Gabriel's sense of sight gets severely messed up if he's assuming a form that doesn't have eyes, since in such a state, he receives sensory input from every single nanobot in his body. Finally, his entire body will shut down if more than 50% of the Master nanos are destroyed or if they are isolated from each other by 100 meters or more.

Bio: Born into a family with a less than reputable name, Gabriel had a bit of an interesting childhood, watching his father Ezekiel waste time and money on personal vendettas, something that Gabriel learned not to do. He also took care to not inherit his father's megalomania. That being said, he did receive his father's futuristic personality (though little of the sociopathy) as sell as his genius intellect, and then some. This caused him much grief in his early life, however, as Gabriel's powerful mind was the result of an activated X-gene.

Nonetheless, Gabriel persevered. Scrapping together what money his father had left him, he began to launch his career into the business world, marketing himself as an honest, but ambitious businessman. Getting his post secondary education on the side, he founded the company Progressive Technological Solutions, with the focus being on the perfection of publicly accessible artificial intelligence as well as finding practical uses for nanorobotics (most notably, he was one of the developers of the Crossfire armor, something he regrets to this day).

At a certain point in time, Gabriel managed to perfect his version of Hank Pym's mind uploading device. Shortly after, he was caught in the middle of a conflict between an anti-mutant hate group and a mutant terrorist group, being severely injured. One of his crazier employees had the idea of uploading his mind into a computer (due to his injuries being near fatal) and Gabriel ended transferring his consciousness into a custom nanosuit. This experience didn't faze him too much and he returned to his normal life.

Edited by A Magus With Class

Got me a new profile up for review. Please take a look at mine and the others above this one. Also this is a representation of me IRL.

Name: Ricardo Sanchez

Codename: Solaris

Loyalties/Faction: X-Men, Warren Worthington III

Power(S): Has the ability to manipulate fire in the desire he chooses. If an open flame is near him, he can make the embers move in and creep up his arm as a sleeve of fire for combat. Or he can make the cinder leap out of its place and fire it at any target, in any form he wishes. This includes pillars and fire balls.

Appearance: He's a six foot three teenager with black slick hair combbed back. He has a birthmark patch that looks like dirt in his left thigh. His left cheek is more pressed in due to him sleeping on that side more. He has thick legs that are not shaved, and jas relatively more muscle on his right arm tha hus left arm. He has a dirt mustache which he shaves every six months or so.

Weapons: Large Silver Monkey Wrench (Pipe Wrench), Ballpeen hammer, Phillips Screwdriver, Small Crowbar, and a switch blade

Skills: Rick has a profound knowledge of auto mechanics, though it doesn't mean he is skilled in that area. By studying auto, he has learned to work in various fields of mechanical engineering. By having fire based powers, he is now learning about thermodynamics, in which he can utilize the data to help understand how he works.

Personality: His personality is a mess of things. He acts according on what he feels to certain things, whether it's music or an event in life. But mostly he acts calmy and gentlemen like to anyone he meets. He works hard to make a good impression on people, which immediately speaks that he has determination to anything he puts first.

Weakness: Splash him with a bucket of water ad he won't be able to activate his powers for 30 minutes. Splash him with freezing water and he'll start shivering and he won't activate his powers for 5 hours or more. Depending on the degree of the water.

Bio: Rick was born in the Alamo City and lived there most of his life. When he was in middle school, he played in the school band with a flute, making practically the only boy to play flute. He was great at his performance, but he quit his musical life in high school when he decided it was over was time for what he really wanted. In his high school, he enrolled in the automotive program since he had a passion for cars. One day in his sophmore year, he was walking with a girl he deeply liked but always hid it, and a coupe of guys walked up to the two and begam to harass the pair. When he told numerous times for them to back off and did not listen, one of them punched jim square in the jaw, sending his glasses flying acroos the hallway and breaking. This caused him to go in a rage state and attack him violently, causing him and everyone around him to be scarred with the image of his dark side.

On that next day in his auto class, an acetylcholine torch was being used, and Rick was just so happened to be nearby the flame. When he pointed the flame, the fire flowed out towards him and form a sleeve of fire around him. Everyone including him were shocked to see what was happening, but he just asked his instructor what needed to be torched. From then on, he's been the Human Torch of the class by helping wield, cut, and do various tasks around the shop with his fire powers. When summer arrived, he decided to head to New York to study his powers at the Xavier Institute. A year later, he's been studying at the academy under the help of Mr. Worthington who is the person he dedicates to mostly in the institute. He still keeps contact with his lady friend via phone. He also learned to play guitar while at the institute to help expand some his artistic skills, including taking a few art classes in the city.

Edited by Shadow Flaredrick

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

Okay, time to do my job.

Luna Blackwell - Seems to be in order, powers seem fair enough. +1 approval

Gabriel Obadiah Stane - Okayyy, my experience with beings made of nanobots in the past has been nothing but a headache. So I'm sorry but I can't give him my approval, nanobots are far too easy to abuse and I find them OP, even with those weaknesses. So yeah, no nanobots.

Ricardo Sanchez (Both versions) - It feels like everyone is making Alt. versions of the same character these days, it was cool when it was just the original ultimates but now it's getting a bit ridiculous and trendy. So sorry but you'll have to pick just one and try to get whatever version you pick approved again.

Edited by Princess Anna of Arendelle

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Changed the power

Name: Gabriel Stane

Codename: Delivery Man

Loyalties/Faction: Hellfire club (Hellions)

Power(S): Gabriel has the power to transport objects through the Darkforce. This power works in one of two ways: he can either transport objects to and from locations within his eyesight or through a network of preset markers. Transportation is fueled by an undetermined energy source tied to Gabriels body, with energy consumption being determined by the transported objects total volume plus the distance traveled, with a sports car being the largest thing he can move and 6000 kilometers (with visual input) being his maximum range.

Direct transporting: Gabriel is capable of moving objects within his eyesight to another location within his eyesight, or if he has enough energy available, to a place he is currently viewing by live video.

Marker transporting: Gabriel is capable of placing marker points in certain locations, which allow him to transport objects to and from those locations without viewing them live. Any object that he wishes to summon has to be within five metres of the marker point; likewise, if he sends an object to the marker, it will materialize within five metres of the marker. He can place up to five markers in five different locations, and can delete them whenever he wants. He needs to directly touch a location to place a marker point there.

Appearance: Gabriel is a Caucasian man standing at exactly 6 foot, with red hair and green eyes. He will usually clothe himself in a purple business suit and a white shirt with grey stripes.

Weapons: Gabriel has performed cybernetic upgrades on himself similar to the ones performed used his parents Ezekiel and Sasha. His energy consumption rate has dropped to the point where he is capable of venting excess energy in the form of low power repulsor blasts. He has designed a pair of gloves that allow him to focus the energy better. He has his own version of Detroit Steel in storage but he (in his own words) has no talent in making and piloting powered armor.

Skills: While Gabriel is a genius on par with the likes of Reed Richards and Henry Pym, his true talent is his business savvy: he has the ability to take failed inventions of other scientists, retool them to be practical, and put them into mass production.

Personality: Visionary, charismatic, and eloquent in speech, Gabriel is the type of person that everyone instantly stereotypes as "good leader". People flock to him as they feel that he is capable of bringing their dreams to reality, something he is very capable of doing due to his business smarts. Once one passes the first layer, one will find a surprisingly honest and good natured (if somewhat cynical and ever so slightly empathy-devoid) man, contrary to what one would expect of most business executives. His greatest virtue is his simplicity; not only is he a man of simple words, but he also lives a very simple personal life. He does have a berserk button, however: mention either his parents or either of his grandfathers and he'll burst until a potentially hour-long rant about how stupid they were.

Weakness:

Mutation related weaknesses: When sending objects away, he needs to have a very clear picture of where he is sending them to. When retrieving items via marker point, he needs to know specifically what he is looking for; the transportation will fail if the object isnt in range. As well, he can't transport parts of objects; for example, he can't transport a random section of a door but he can transport the whole door. Finally, Gabriel can't just leave objects in the Darkforce; if he sucks it in, he has to spit it out somewhere.

Other weaknesses: Due to the modifications he performed on himself as well as his x-gene, Gabriel is constantly hungry. He has estimated that he requires about 30000 calories a day to keep himself in optimal condition. He usually feeds himself with his fathers high-calorie paste, but even when "full", he had to physically restrain himself from eating everything in sight. He considers his hunger so important that he placed one of his precious marker points in his fridge to ensure that he has constant access to food.

Bio: Descended from three families of supervillains, Gabriel had a very rough childhood, watching his parents Ezekiel and Sasha waste time and money on personal vendettas, something that Gabriel learned not to do. He also took care to not inherit his father's megalomania and his mother's recklessness. That being said, he did receive his father's futuristic personality (though little of the sociopathy) as well as his genius intellect, and then some.

Scrapping together what money and resources his father had left him, he began to launch his career into the business world, marketing himself as an honest, but ambitious businessman. Getting his post secondary education on the side, he founded the company Progressive International, with the focus being on bringing "superhero technology" to the civilian market. The discovery of his mutant powers threatened to bring his fledgling empire crashing down around him, but Gabriel managed to defuse concerns through a combination of misdirection and simply acting like his powers didn't exist.

Just sitting here, surprised Ty hasn't managed to talk me into trying this at LEAST once.

Well, hello, Raz. Fancy seeing you here.

@Ahklu: I checked just to be sure, but I haven't noted any edits. Your profile is getting well up the page, so if you still wish to have it approved, please repost it with edits further down. :)

@Constructman: First of all, that power will need to be limited to inorganic objects. Secondly, I'm going to need some details on how much focus such travel takes, how long it takes to kick in, things of that nature. Because as it stands, I can see some fairly hefty potential for OP use of that power.

fK5oqYf.jpg

@Constructman: First of all, that power will need to be limited to inorganic objects. Secondly, I'm going to need some details on how much focus such travel takes, how long it takes to kick in, things of that nature. Because as it stands, I can see some fairly hefty potential for OP use of that power.

But it'd be great on people:

"Hey man, check out this video I'm watching, it's a live stream from the ISS, showing Earth from above. Oh by the way, I hate you."

"Excuse me----"

"Oh hey, you joined the stream, and now you're burning up in the atmosphere. Whoops."

Or

"Can you fly?"

"Sorry? Also why are you looking up at the clouds?"

"No reason. Oh hi up there!"

Alright I'm done.

Mommy why is there a car falling from the sky heading right towards us?

Edited by Commander Viral

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg