Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Shinn"They don't melt the metal. Nobody's that stupid."
IC- Verak - Southeast corner of Pala Koro"Well, brother, I guess by metal ye mean yer back? In that case, that's one heckuvva back plate ye've got strapped on there. 'Sides, seems like a foolish waste of energy. Who needs glowin' wings? Also, ye mind gettin' a bit closer, brother? As much as I appreciate yellin' at each other through the heavy rain, it's wee bit easier to talk if ye stop provin' to me that ye can fly. I'm weaponless, so don't feel threatened."Verak beckoned Shinn towards him, pleased with himself. Verak thought he was making some very good points. Edited by Visaru

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC-Raxa:"So, uh, you want me to leave, or something like that...?" Raxa asked, looking at Mirehu with a concerned expression while his cheeks continued to burn. "I mean, it is my room, but I don't want to force you to move around with that bloody armour any more than you have to, y'know..."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC:Hope you don't mind me taking a few liberties here Mask. If you'd like, I can edit.IC: Pae - Le-Wahi - Outskirts of Pala-KoroPae's eyes fluttered open before shutting hard again at the presence of a splitting head-ache. He rolled over, suddenly realizing he was not where he fell. He tried to move away, find out who or what had moved him, but Pae failed, hardly able to move, let alone pick himself up or drag himself away. He was behind some bushes, he knew that.Pae felt a push in his midsection, he rolled over again, using what little strength he had not to throw up all over himself. After finishing with ejecting much of his previous meals Pae shakily reached down into his pouch and pulled out one of the small white pebbles.He gazed at it shakily, struggling to keep his eyes open.

Standing over the now dead Toa, the chanting became a cheer. The crowd before him was no longer saying "Break", but instead shouting an in-comprehensive ocean of jeers and excited sounds. He drowned it out, breathing heavily he stared at the lifeless mess before him. It's knee caps knocked in a sickening position, and the neck twisted around which left the body in an undignified and awkward position to lay to rest in.He didn't waste any time. He didn't look to the crowd. He didn't spit on his broken opponent laying on the hard ground. He didn't readjust the body's position to a more dignified pose. The silent dark Toa simply turned around and walked away, lightly using his feet to glide across the smooth-stone floor.Pae stepped past the stone gates which now had opened, and he stepped under them. They slammed shut behind him as he continued down the hall, his steps making hardly any noises. They were long and dark, and eventually opened up into a wider hall with multiple entrances and gates to hold anybody being held prisoner to fight. He was not one of them, and would never respond to the pleas the prisoners may make. At this point, they were used to it, and none of the captives said anything, instead, they watched the silent Toa with mysterious and spiteful eyes.At the end of the hall leaning against the wall stood a mysterious Toa, one Pae had never seen before, smaller stature than most, yet seemingly formidable. The Toa of iron didn't say anything to the probably combatant, and instead walked as though he wasn't there, eyes gazing straight ahead, watching with his peripherals. The Toa here were known for killing for seemingly no reason. The Toa held out a hand at the last second, aimed for stopping him with his chest. Pae stopped and looked the Toa in the eye, trying to look through the hood at the grey eyes.He simply stared threateningly at the mysterious Toa, not saying anything. The look in his own eyes said everything he needed to say, "You've got some talents here," Pae didn't say anything, he leaned in a little closer, the Toa leaned backwards his head a little, "Some talents you could put to good use, instead of senselessly killing Toa for the enjoyment of others and a couple bucks in your pocket."Pae, in an extremely rare case of emotion narrowed his eyes, his smooth quiet voice commanding the air-space from the atmosphere around him, "What are you here for?"The Toa released his hand and stepped back, his voice seemed different which interested Pae. He couldn't read the person before him, nor quite grasp why the voice was so different, "Makuta calls."

He needed to fight for his life, fight back the poison.Pae looked to the small white rock again in Le-Wahi. He felt a jerking in his chest, and suddenly realized his lungs were now struggling to work. He coughed weakly, now breathing much more heavily. Pae started to shake more now as his vision started to blur. Whatever the speedster had put on the knife was not pleasant. He noted this as his head hit the ground, the small white pebble rolling out of his hand and resting on the grass next to his hand.Pae was unconscious once more.

Edited by We Are Legion

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

OOC: Hope you don't mind this. Oh, and how injured is Pae?IC: AurumAurum had been aimlessly trudging around the forest for a minute, looking for a place to rest. Soon, though he heard the sound of a dull thud, like a body falling onto the ground. Looking around, he spotted a somewhat camouflaged body. It was "Break".Sitting done, he cast an illusion over himself for the camoflauge against the greenery. He looked at Pae, wondering what his injuries were.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: AvalancheWhile Avalanche couldn't hear what they were saying, he was perfectly capable of seeing it. He had thrown subtlelty out the window a while ago already, they knew, so what was the point?One of the two was holding onto something with a fuse, a plant by the looks of it."Better be prepared to cover my eyes and ears" Avalanche decided.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Myka (Below Le-Koro)"Up we go," Myka grinned, stepping into one of the elevators.
OOC: I'll just assume the elevators are not big enough for two matoran to fit in. Feel free to correct me, I'm still kinda new here =P~~~~~IC: ZyronZyron too stepped into one of the elevators. He kind of started to regret this immediately, as his mind started to play through several scenarios of what might happen if somehow the elevator would break and everything would go down...

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

OOC: There've been multiple people in the same one before, but I don't see any harm in them being in separate ones.IC: Myka (Below Le-Koro)The elevators lifted up, reaching Le-Koro. Myka stepped out, and then looked across at Zyron.IC: Atrox (Bar, Le-Koro)I listened carefully, trying to pick up on what I could."...something goes wrong... get the bartender... dazzle everyone... shut your eyes..."My eyes widened slightly. I wasn't entirely sure what it meant, but it was easy enough to figure out after the Toa beside me put a seed pod with a fuse on it into his belt. The moment something went wrong, he was going to set it up to blow.I didn't plan on being too close when it happened.I looked carefully around the bar, waiting for something to happen. The tension was growing.I wish it could just get over itself.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC-Raxa:"Yeah, yeah...so, you're sure you don't need anything? You don't have any idea as to how I could stay in here without it being awkward?"After another second, his eyes narrowed, before his face took on a nearly mortified expression."I forced you to walk-no, I dragged you here from Xa-Koro," he growled, somewhat at himself for being stupid. "You must have bruises and chafing all over."

profiles i guess

IC: Xerov (Jungle outside Pala-Koro)I have been called many things. Some are in no way related to me; others are actually pretty accurate.One of the things in the latter group is 'coward'.Thing is, cowards live. That's how it works. In a fight or flight situation, you're guaranteed to survive if you fly.And that's what I'm doing right now.The fact of the matter is, despite the fact that the Makuta Followers have some serious advantages, things aren't looking good for us. I'm doing the smart thing and getting the Karz out of here.At this point, Le-Koro can't be too far off. If I just get myself a little further, I'll be safe -- the Makuta Followers are hardly going to hunt me down. Last anyone saw me, I was near the wall; I'll just be listed as another death. I prefer it that way. Being dead is much better than being missing when you're trying to hide from people.IC: Erux (Jungle)The Vortixx sneaked through the jungle, approaching the battlefield that was once called Pala-Koro. She saw chaos, massive amounts of fighting, far beyond anything that she could personally get involved with, although she didn't know who the attackers were.She tried to look around for anyone she recognised, and her eyes settled on a Toa of Magnetism, all black and lime green, with a fanged mask. Although Erux had never actually met him, he was pretty famous. In an organisation that gathered knowledge, it would be hard not to hear about someone like Echelon.The Dark Toa was allied with the Makuta, which meant that the ILF was being attacked by Makuta Followers. And that was all that Xylak needed to know.She turned around, retreating silently.OOC: Erux is not open for attack or interaction.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: SulkuaSulkua gritted his teeth as the blood rushed into the spots. He was bleeding from his shoulders, fingers and every joint. and a gigantic blast of pain crushed his consciousness. He blacked out.IC: KironKiron rushed towards Sulkua and dragged him into a hut. Sulkua's armour was chipped and scratched all over, and his Longsword was broken. His joints were bleeding from the metallic "needles" inserted. His left arm and body hae random pieces of extra metal, and ice fragments hung off his cracked mask.

Edited by Norik Ta Hagah

IC (Echelon)Echelon tutted in annoyance, extending the magnetisation to Tupua's hand. The Toa would find his fingers unable to grip the mask; the closer the mask got to any part of his body, the more powerful the force pushing it away would become.The Dark Toa had seen a lot of tricks in his time, but he doubted that there were any that Tupua could use to stop his mask wrenching itself from his face.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: JL - ArgentumDeciding that he had had enough of Echelon messing about in his life, focused. A bolt of lightning shot down from the sky to strike Echelon.====Argentum looked around, wondering why he sensed magnetic disturbances. Spotting the Toa of Magnetism from earlier, Argentum approached, blades sheathed into his armor.

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC (Echelon)Echelon immediately spotted JL focusing at the sky. Putting two and two together here wasn't hard.Creating a powerful magnetic field around his body, Echelon deflected the lightning bolt. Its impact with the ground was enough to stagger him backwards a little, but he kept his footing."Quaint," the Necromancer said. "Do you have any more tawdry little tricks, or are you going to try something creative with your powers?"Echelon channeled his powers at JL, magnetising the Toa's armour."Something like this?"He forced JL's armour in on itself, to crush the Toa within.

Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

OOC: Not sure if this is allowed. I'm asking Nuju.IC: JLFeeling the his armor start to crush him, he took in a deep breath, ignoring the increasing pain. "Creative, huh? You mean, apart from art?" He smiled. Focusing, he started to change his....'technique', hoping it would work.

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: (Kino Iho and Doc Verik)The door flexed inwards all the stuff jammed up against started getting pushed back, it flexed even more, I was terrified, it looked like the door couldn't hold much longer. Maybe I could hope whoever was on the other side of that door would just grab whatever they wanted and not notice that I was sitting underneath the operating table, cowering in fear. My whole body shook in horror. Finally the door could not handle the pressure that was being applied to it any longer and it finally flexed and warped so hard that it blew right off the hinges, propelling the items stacked behind it all over the place and slamming into the wall. I didn't dare step out from underneath the table, didn't bother looking, but I did see boots, as I looked further up past the ankle I could see a green thigh, a possibility that I was facing a Toa from my own element, a Toa of Air most likely. I had stopped shaking, my breath was held and a short while my face would be turning purple from the lack of oxygen.The feet turned towards me, walking closer to the table and stopping, then turning away. Perhaps this was the time, my chance to escape? I tried to will my feet to move, but I remained frozen in place. The table lifted, chills ran down my spine as I heard the voice."Hello Doctor." Her voice seemed to have this naturally seductive edge to it, it was both alluring and yet there was this air of danger to it. I turned around slowly to see who had addressed me. She was disarmingly beautiful, a Toa in her prime. Had a firm athletic figure that was accentuated some form fitting armor. Her mask was a Matatu, but I forgot what it did, it had this feminine shape to it. Behind that mask were piercing grey eyes and they frozen me in place like I was being turned to stone. "Doctor my eyes are up here..." She grumbled and with that I felt myself being lifted from the ground by some unknown force. I floated right into her hand and she gripped me by the collar. "I want you to gather up everything you can, some of my men are injuried and hurting and you're going to hurt them...I'm not going to even bother with the threats, so just do as I ask and you'll live, perhaps if you take up an offer I could help you even more."I nodded and then motioned to everything I would need, she placed me on the counter like some child while she gathered my medical supplies back into the kit and knapsack that I had. Slinging me under arm she started walking out the door."You struggle and squirm matoran, and I'll chop your legs off." She hissed, when I tried to get out of her grip, not only was this humiliating, the way she was carrying me, but she was terrifying, and how she adorned in all that gear it was clear she came to start this war against the ILF. Oh why did I get myself involved in all this? I would have been better off in Le-Koro or somewhere else. She seemed to be stealthy enough to not attract any attention thus far, but that was unlikely to occur the closer she got to the walls. I could run then, away from this awful fight.OOC: Actually I quite like it, perhaps we can go further into that backstory later. I'll talk to you in PM about.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: Dekal [bar, Le-Koro]One... Two... Three...The Toa of Sonics counted down the seconds to himself, legs casually crossed on the table and hands behind his head. Oneof these gloved hands was on his naginata, hidden from view becaues of the dark lightning. Mentally, he cycled through the powers his Faxon granted him, before eventually deciding upon a fairly simple, but effictive one. One that would be usefull in the enclosed conditions such as this.Dekal's coundonly reached eleven when the group of brings stood up infront of them, all of them holding some weapon or another. "Now," Dekal said to Nelan, using his powers to make it so that only the Ve-Toa could hear.IC: Mirehu [Le-Koro]The Toa of Crystal smiled again, but this one seemed to cover another expression. "Its- I'm... okay," she replied, despite the fact that walking through a jungle had not been fun. She hadn't said anything, though, as complaining wasn't something she did. Besides, she didn't think that anyone would have listened, or maybe she would have started to annoy them..."I've been through worse..."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: NelanI grinned, vaulting over the bar and tackling the bartender, gently slamming her to the ground, a feat only possible with my mask. I grinned at her before jumping up and flicking my lighter, chucking the lit seed pod. It exploded, scattering burning seeds everywhere. They would fizzle before burning anything but exposed skin.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Toa Fetix arrived in Le-Koro after another considerable amount of time walking, this time from Ta-Koro. While there, he had gotten into an argument with a rather stuck-up Toa assassin who believed his plan was rediculous and refused to acknowledge that it was more or less the only option for getting rid of Makuta once and for all. Looking around, Fetix hoped to spot a being with a Kanohi or element that would suit his plan's needs, but he found none at all.I should have anticipated this, he thought. This region is best suited to Air and Lightning types, both of which would be essentially useless to have on the team. Even if I did find any Toa or Skakdi of Gravity, Earth, Stone, or the other preferred elements, there's no guarantee they'd help me. Most of them would probably be too busy with their own missions to worry about mine. It almost makes me want to abandon this whole idea, but I've been thinking about it for hours on end and I can't find another way. Unsure about what to do, Fetix decided on the most neutral option available and re-entered the tunnel system to discuss the matter with Kakopa. Sure, it meant more monotonous walking, but two heads were better than one in these situations. As he stepped back into the darkness, he activated his Volitak. Maybe it would get rid of those odd footsteps that seemed to be following him.

R8aOQ.jpg

IC: DekalFortunately enough, the pod exploded right in the middle of the group, causing more chaos between them versus anyone else. That, and the robed Toa of Sonics created a confined sonic boom from the explosion, ending the blast just after it left the group. That way, no one else was harmed.It was enough distraction for Dekal to spring up, his naginata in hand, and leap towards the center of the group. Two of the beings were given minor cuts from the bladed weapon, before Dekal quickly applied paralyzing venom to the wounds, the substance granted to him from his Faxon.Before the rest of the beings had a chance to really land a blow, the robed Toa was out, and standing beside Nelan. "So... great way to start a party, eh?" He said, ducking under a blast of heat vision that lit part of the wall on fire.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: AvalancheAvalanche calmly lifted an arm to protect himself from the majority of the blast, and grumbled a "finally" as he grabbed his Bo staff and jumped at one of the loudmouths."Mind if I join in?" he asked the two strangers

Edited by Kopakamidak

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Atrox (Bar, Le-Koro)As the Toa of Plantlife jumped the bartender, I activated my Volitak, ducking under a table, then shutting my eyes and covering my ears as the blast hit. When I heard it clear, I ducked out again, mask still active, prepared to use my powers if necessary.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC:Tupua clenched his teeth, holding his hand up in front of his face. The mask caught between two repulsing fields, it stayed exactly where it was. Of course, it looked silly as Karzhani, but he kept his power.He bumped JL in the back with elbow. "Jolt us. Now!" he hissed, just loud enough for the Toa on his back to hear but not Echelon.----------------------Over by the lake, Aparangi was slowly making his way through the brush growing on the waters edge, the unconscious peer still over his shoulder. He was looking around in concentration, trying to find a good place to drop the shackled Matoran off, so he could help out in the fight again.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC-Raxa:"Oh, Mirehu, I've been a fool not noticing this earlier," the Toa of Crystal growled, stepping back over by Mirehu. He quickly sat down, completely oblivious to anything but the thought that he ought to check Mirehu for any bad blisters or chafing or bruises.His hands about ready to untie one of the cinches, he put his head over Mirehu's shoulder, turning it to look at her slightly-surprised seeming face."Anywhere specific where it might hurt?"

profiles i guess

IC: A tiny nettle vine wound its way up my right sword, before bursting and coating it with poison, like that of an insect sting but 10 times as bad. I sheathed the left one, and I levitated a new seed pod that looked very spiky. I lit it, put away my lighter, and threw it. It blew in the middle of the group, spikes sticking themselves everywhere. They too were coated with formic acid, the stuff on my sword.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Atrox (Bar, Le-Koro)Bar fight? I thought. May as well get involved.I used my elemental powers, making one of the group members' (not the two Toa I'd been sitting beside or the new guy who'd joined them) armour heat up to the point where it was almost melting, causing serious burns, but not immediate death.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: DekalThe robed Toa knocked a throwing knife out of the air with a blast from his element, and added, "Yeah, and try to keep everyone alive."Once again, the Toa of Sonics lept over the counter, his black naginata spinning in his hand, knocking away blows sent towards him. He whipped around the end of the staff end, and jabbed into the stomach of an oncoming Skakdi. The being stumbled back, but not before firing off a blast of impact vision that knocked Dekal off his feet.A quick blast of sonic energy sent the Skakdi back again, enough time for Dekal to get back to his feet, considerably more angry then before. Twirrling his swordstaff around, he parried another sword slash, before planting a kick on his attacker's chest.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Atrox (Bar, Le-Koro)I noticed a Toa coming at me. A spent a second wondering how he could see me before realising that, in the excitement, I'd deactivated my Volitak. "#####."I ducked out of the way of a punch (turned out that being beaten to a pulp by Vanus every other day had taught me a fair few evasive manoeuvres), then looked at the Toa, to see a ball of flame burning in his hand. "Impressive. Shown that trick to your mom yet?"He growled and threw the fist at me, but I quickly stepped out of the way. "Oh, I'm sorry. Is that a touchy subject?"He yelled and tried to tackle me, but that was exactly what I was waiting for. While he was somewhat shorter than me, I jumped over him, letting him crash into the table I'd been standing in front of.I stepped over to where he lay, half-conscious, on the floor. "I'm going to guess that to make up for the love your mother failed to provide you with, you decided to become a tough guy, and along the way defected to a life of crime. How close am I?"He turned over on the floor and tried to grab my throat, only to get a blast of Plasma in his face. "Sweet! I'm getting good at this."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: DekalSeeing an opportunity, Dekal absorbed the sound that a particularly loud Toa of Plasma was making, regaining some of his lost elemental energy. With that energy, he sent the impact-vision Skakdi back into the Toa behind him. A quick slash knocked a mace away, just inches from putting a dent in his armor and day.As a Guard member, he needed to end this, as quickly as possible and with the least amount of life lost. Once again gaining a paralyzing venom with his Faxon, Dekal began to coat the blade of his naginata with it. Any cuts he made with this would definately help end this.A chair next the robed Toa exploded into splinters, and Dekal covered his face from the rain of wood. Removing his arm, he saw the Skakdi raising once again, his eyes glowing from the release of impact vision. Oooo... He's mad.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -