Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Ga-Koro has the Fowadi and the Infernavika offshore, preparing to defend the village if need be. At least I think that's how it's going down.

Also, you do realize you can have custom species?

Edited by Baltarc

Q2TtLEz.png

Ga-Koro has the Fowadi and the Infernavika offshore, preparing to defend the village if need be. At least I think that's how it's going down.

This, they should be helping out if the Rahkshi start going...

~wild~

That and evacuation if needed.

good stuff

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Fairly big. The Fowadi is a warship, so while it isn't meant to carry lots of people, it is theoretically capable of doing so. The 'Vika, as a pirate ship, had a bit more carrying capacity.

Assuming I remember all of this correctly.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Fairly big. The Fowadi is a warship, so while it isn't meant to carry lots of people, it is theoretically capable of doing so. The 'Vika, as a pirate ship, had a bit more carrying capacity.

Well, considering that the Fowadi managed to carry most (if not all) of the Po-Koro Guard to Tillian's wedding, as well as the ILF after the Battle of Pala-Koro, it should have a fair amount of space for people.

Probably.

[ BZPRPG ]

The problem with the Marines is the fact that nobody with a PC in it is active.I think there were only two or three PCs in the first place.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Incorrect. The Infernavika is a smaller, sleeker and faster ship than the Fowadi. But it does have multiple decks and storage space, and thus could potentially be used to carry refugees; however, I think that the large number of vessels in dock at Ga-Koro would be better used for this and the 'Vika and 'Wadi, as powerful warships, would be more useful in battle.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Daedra were exposed as evil, the Maru have defeated the Mata and are now ready to fight the Makuta, and we have legions of Rahkshi on the doorsteps of every village.

Wut.I missed alot there. Anyone care to recap?
Before joining, I read up on the wiki, so basically, the Mata were turned evil. Heauni was Kopaka.
You are quickly becoming very interesting. Welcome to the RPG. Thanks for using the wiki, however you found out about it.

Daedra were exposed as evil, the Maru have defeated the Mata and are now ready to fight the Makuta, and we have legions of Rahkshi on the doorsteps of every village.

Wut.I missed alot there. Anyone care to recap?
Before joining, I read up on the wiki, so basically, the Mata were turned evil. Heauni was Kopaka.
You are quickly becoming very interesting. Welcome to the RPG. Thanks for using the wiki, however you found out about it.

So I had a look at this place and thought, 'Oh, Rahkshi. That looks interesting,' so I thought I'd maybe hang around for a little while.Hi again guys.(new people [or old people] who don't know me: don't worry about it, I'm just the guy who does nothing of importance and still thinks he's better than pretty much everyone else and incredibly underrated)- Indigo Individual

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

So I had a look at this place and thought, 'Oh, Rahkshi. That looks interesting,' so I thought I'd maybe hang around for a little while.Hi again guys.(new people [or old people] who don't know me: don't worry about it, I'm just the guy who does nothing of importance and still thinks he's better than pretty much everyone else and incredibly underrated)- Indigo Individual

For the new people:

This is one of the best RPers on this site.

WIP

Pie, that's a bit of an exaggeration.Unless the standard of RP'ing has deteriorated massively in my absence. :PThere were bets? Why wasn't I involved? :Ooh yeah I was the subject. I guess that makes sense.- Indigo Individual

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Okay, I just joined this. Have the Rahkshi actually attacked any of the Koros yet, or are they just outside the walls, preparing to attack?

I recommend you check out all the planning that's already been done in Ta-Koro by the way.

It might prove handy, if you want your character to survive.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Pie, that's a bit of an exaggeration.Unless the standard of RP'ing has deteriorated massively in my absence. :PThere were bets? Why wasn't I involved? :ooh yeah I was the subject. I guess that makes sense.- Indigo Individual

Hello, Pirok.

Welcome back.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Pie, that's a bit of an exaggeration.Unless the standard of RP'ing has deteriorated massively in my absence. :P- Indigo Individual

It deteriorated......without you.

*insert cheesy love song*

Back on topic,

I just thought of this. We assume the Rahkshi going to fly over the walls at Ta-Koro, but what's from stopping them from flying just above the lava to hit the village from down under?

WIP

I just thought of this. We assume the Rahkshi going to fly over the walls at Ta-Koro, but what's from stopping them from flying just above the lava to hit the village from down under?

Hi, that's covered by the catapults with the grapeshot that Dov and I mentioned in our posts.

Why not read those?

Or, maybe, that jam I had with snipe?And don't forget the nets.

Or balloon.

Or other Toa we have there.Basically, these things are being thought of.

Edited by Ilyusha Blokfase

profiles i guess

Hi, that's covered by the catapults with the grapeshot that Dov and I mentioned in our posts.

Why not read those?

Or, maybe, that jam I had with snipe?And don't forget the nets.

Or balloon.

Or other Toa we have there.Basically, these things are being thought of.

SO technically, us.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Hey, does anyone have any Skakdi characters that can join my characters's Skakdi Liberation League? Basically, it is a group that feels oppressed and threatened by Toa and is trying to kill a large amount of them. A plus is that they are almost entirely Skakdi, so you can have someone to help with activating your element. The downside is that, well, you're evil.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Hey, does anyone have any Skakdi characters that can join my characters's Skakdi Liberation League? Basically, it is a group that feels oppressed and threatened by Toa and is trying to kill a large amount of them. A plus is that they are almost entirely Skakdi, so you can have someone to help with activating your element. The downside is that, well, you're evil.

Aren't Skakdi evil by default? :P

Seriously though. Name one good canon Skakdi.

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

sigh.

profiles i guess

There are good Skakdi in this game. And I mean really evil. These guys are a terrorist group trying to kill every Toa on Mata Nui.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

There are good Skakdi in this game. And I mean really evil. These guys are a terrorist group trying to kill every Toa on Mata Nui.

Were the Skakdi in canon any better? Piraka-Kill Nuva and Inika, enslave Matoran; Nektann-help big bad guy conquer galaxy; Vezon-Don't let Mata Nui get reawakened; other Skakdi-Let's all kill each other! :evilbiggrin:

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Behind this same basic principle, you're basically saying that all Toa who aren't infected by Makuta are good by default, since there haven't been any evil Toa in the canon (Tuyet and Helryx being tricky subjects).

That sounds kind of racist? I don't know. XD

Behind this same basic principle, you're basically saying that all Toa who aren't infected by Makuta are good by default, since there haven't been any evil Toa in the canon (Tuyet and Helryx being tricky subjects).

Hopefully not -- what I'm saying is that if we consider all Skakdi to be evil by default, since there are no canon representatives who are "good", then it would be the same as considering all Toa to be good by default, or all Vortixx to be chaotic neutral by default, etc.

However, I apologize if I did sound racist. I hope that I did not.

[ BZPRPG ]

I'd say more like Moralist. ...Yeah, I didn't think it was funny either.But yeah, I've only been here a few months and I already know this RP probably has as many if not more evil/anti-hero Toa compared to the "good" Toa.

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

Hopefully not -- what I'm saying is that if we consider all Skakdi to be evil by default, since there are no canon representatives who are "good", then it would be the same as considering all Toa to be good by default, or all Vortixx to be chaotic neutral by default, etc.

However, I apologize if I did sound racist. I hope that I did not.

Rascist against fictional races? But I wasn't intended to be taken seriously when I said all Skakdi are evil. Oh, and you forgot Nidhiki.

I notice that you don't tell us this until Nuju starts viewing the topic :P

Okay, to put us back on topic, is it allowed for someone's character to know that there are other Makuta? Look at the newest profile.

Edited by ToaKapura1234

I notice that you don't tell us this until Nuju starts viewing the topic :P

Okay, to put us back on topic, is it allowed for someone's character to know that there are othe Makuta? Look at the newest profile.

Almost certainly not. In fact, we don't even know if there are other Makuta. This isn't canon. :)

EDIT: Ahh no too much activity I've been ninja'd halp

Edited by Visaru

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------