Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

I have 1, and only one evil character, and he's not affiliated with anyone. And I have no plans to introduce the Reaper to any side.Oh, and Gravity, apart from Avalanche and Atrox getting into yet another argument, which ended with Garm punching them both, not much has happened.Cue the Reaper after movement post.
(why does everyone call him gravity? Is it his previous display name or is it that the character he has called gravity is just really popular?)CONFESSION TIME:I'm actually rather enjoying the bickering back and forth between Avalanche and Atrox, there's something undeniably intriguing about it. Possibly pertaining to the fact that Vorex and I have had problems getting along before.It all started when I mistook his avatar for Soren Bowie, when it really was Neil Pat Harry... or something. Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

This way, whenever I think of Hubert I think of an evil polar bear from club penguin.Speaking of which, what if Ko-Wahi had ice slides/skating rings and snowball fight arenas?
That's Herbert.
You remind me of him. And again, why not ice slopes for these activities? I mean, we have lava surfing. Why not skiing?

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

If he's like 100 feet in the air he won't feel the shock wave.What's the issue with the plan?@Bulik, do you want interaction with you parakuka character from Siris?
Not right now. I'm just trying to think of where he should go next...

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

CONFESSION TIME:I'm actually rather enjoying the bickering back and forth between Avalanche and Atrox, there's something undeniably intriguing about it. Possibly pertaining to the fact that Vorex and I have had problems getting along before.It all started when I mistook his avatar for Soren Bowie, when it really was Neil Pat Harry... or something.
Neil. Patrick. Harris. mad.gifAlso, it's not really 'back and forth'; Atrox says something funny, Avalanche makes a failed retort, then Atrox insults Avalanche, and makes him feel angry and unwanted. :3- Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

I will be mostly offline for the remainder of this week (not too often I get to see my family). Big posts and approvals will have to wait, but I'll try to do small ones if I have some downtime.Sorry for any inconvenience, and have a happy Thanksgiving!

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

Presenting: The official 2012 plot page on the BZPRPG Wiki. Somebody (or somebodies) be awesome and:a. format it,b. finish writing relevant major events that have happened so far,c. add all those crazy links, bells and whistles I don't know how to do.Enjoy! I think everything in there is already known, or has been pieced together by other information, but if not... now you know some more stuff.

Edited by Nuju Metru

test2.png

Presenting: The official 2012 plot page on the BZPRPG Wiki. Somebody (or somebodies) be awesome and:a. format it,b. finish writing relevant major events that have happened so far,c. add all those crazy links, bells and whistles I don't know how to do.Enjoy! I think everything in there is already known, or has been pieced together by other information, but if not... now you know some more stuff.
Yay! Finally, I'm very glad to see this. :D I might add in the rest of what's happened so far later myself...

Maasi. Rogue, with no respect for the law, and great causers of collateral damage.
Foolish. And no regard for local lawn enforcement. Edited by Krayzikk Bieber

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Excellent. Finally. Relapse, I will be editing that sucker with you. PLEASE PEOPLE. If you want your profiles on the wiki, PUT THEM THERE. It's a real help to those of us (or is it just me) that USES the place. Makes finding information sooo much faster.

I WOULD input for the contest....But I'm lazy. I have it finished on day one, but I don't know if I should give it in. Meh~Also, for the All-Matoran team (Wow, sounds like a sport.), I have Axilus, Auron, Kaithas, Geardirector and MM. Contructman, 742mph, My offer is still open. Please either accept or decline soon. Norik Ta Hagah, You were gone when I sent out this invitation, so I'll send it to you again. I'm creating an All-Matoran team to roam around. Hopefully you'll accept.Anybody else wanna join, feel free. If I missed anybody, kindly notify me please :)

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013