Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Hmmmmm, I may have miss said what I meant.Players from when this took place on Metru-Nui.You guys are great, no doubt about that, but this place would be amazing if we had more people like that playing with us.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Hmmmmm, I may have miss said what I meant.Players from when this took place on Metru-Nui.You guys are great, no doubt about that, but this place would be amazing if we had more people like that playing with us.
That would be great! Smeagol4; Golden Kanohi; Cyrahk; Kyron Inflames; Bob, toa of furniture-...Oh, you mean the more recent one, NOT the Original 2004 Edition. My bad. Good times, good players.

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

So you shot a lightning bolt to block Matatu'sWouldn't they just, you know, bypass each other?
Without context, I feel like killing a few PCs right now.. A Matatu is an optical illusion. It has no physical effects. Psychological? OH YEAH IT IT DOES. Physical? Please, ask a different question.I'm really tired of this pointless Matatu chatter -- either learn how to use one PROPERLY, or don't use it at all. That's for everyone, btw. I'm not calling people out, just the misuse of the mask in general. Nuju, please don't ban it just yet.
... For now, it seems. The only one more indeicisive than he is CJ.
Oh come now EW, that word is a bit harsh. That gives the pretense that I have a had time deciding if I want to stay and go, post or not... that has never been the issue. It is simply that this has become a part-time past-time as I have time, and it's getting less and less these days. Not to mention, if I remember correctly, I did say I had computer issues and I had it sent off to get repaired...Which took WAAAAAYYYY to long to do so, not to mention coughing up extra for the extra things they found. Stupid heat sinkffsffgjfghlfglfgl....How about "At-the-mercy-of-life"? :P Nice to see you too.
At the mercy of life eh? Well, glad to see you back when you can be. :)

So you shot a lightning bolt to block Matatu'sWouldn't they just, you know, bypass each other?
Without context, I feel like killing a few PCs right now.. A Matatu is an optical illusion. It has no physical effects. Psychological? OH YEAH IT IT DOES. Physical? Please, ask a different question.I'm really tired of this pointless Matatu chatter -- either learn how to use one PROPERLY, or don't use it at all. That's for everyone, btw. I'm not calling people out, just the misuse of the mask in general. Nuju, please don't ban it just yet.
I think you're confusing the Matatu with the Mahiki ;)Matatu is telekinesis.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Uh... wait a second. First, the Matatu is the Mask of Telekinesis. The Mahiki is the Mask of Illusion.Second, that post was referring to a character named Matatu, specifically a Toa of Lightning - thus "shooting a lightning bolt to block Matatu's."And finally, the Great Mahiki does have physical effects. It allows its user to physically shapeshift, and presumably can alter sound perception and some other basic senses as well. Edited by Meta-Mind

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

And finally, the Great Mahiki does have physical effects. It allows its user to physically shapeshift, and presumably can alter sound perception and some other basic senses as well.
Not in the BZPRPG it doesn't :P
...Really? I'm fairly sure that I saw someone shapeshifting with it, at the very least.

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

One other thing people are missing is that our good friend Tabby named a character "Matatu" as well. Normally, when there's something that seems like Matatu chatter, it's about that character. Mainly because the last argument about the mask was whether or not you could fly with it, and I haven't seen any since.Now, the Mahiki, on the other hand, I haven't seen any arguments about since that was settled, until, due to one person's misunderstanding, that argument was brought up. Thankfully, we taught something new to a new player, but geez, guys. Even I'm getting tired of seeing this stuff every day.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Hey guys, I'm new to the BZPRPG, just wanted to say hi and give a quick intro.I've got a lot of RP experience under my belt, mostly Legend of Zelda-related, so I've got the gist of how to not godmod, how to be balanced and not overpowered, and such. I'm afraid I joined a bit late, so I missed everything up to this point. I've read over the new announcements and such, but I'm still gonna be bumbling around for a while in Onu-Koro until I get the hang of the story.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

We got a new guy! Be prepared to lose your mind, draezeth. Hopefully this will become another KopakaMidak type of situation. We can do this, hopefully.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Hey guys, I'm new to the BZPRPG, just wanted to say hi and give a quick intro.I've got a lot of RP experience under my belt, mostly Legend of Zelda-related, so I've got the gist of how to not godmod, how to be balanced and not overpowered, and such. I'm afraid I joined a bit late, so I missed everything up to this point. I've read over the new announcements and such, but I'm still gonna be bumbling around for a while in Onu-Koro until I get the hang of the story.
DraezeeeeeeeeeeeeethI haven't seen you in forever. Guys, this kid is a boss.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

DraezeeeeeeeeeeeeethI haven't seen you in forever. Guys, this kid is a boss.
Doesn't ring a bell. Anyways, I was skimming by your profiles, Daezeth, and I have a complaint. You cannot create toa stones. They are given by the staff as rewards.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

DraezeeeeeeeeeeeeethI haven't seen you in forever.Guys, this kid is a boss.
Hi! Uhhh.... Who are you again? ^^;
Doesn't ring a bell. Anyways, I was skimming by your profiles, Daezeth, and I have a complaint. You cannot create toa stones. They are given by the staff as rewards.
Uh... Oh. I thought, being a Toa and all that... Well, okay, I'll edit stuff then.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

Well, hey! I'm fairly new myself (to this RP, at least), but when I saw someone introducing themselves here, I figured I'd pop in and say hello. You seem pretty cool to me, and I'd be glad to work with you.

Sorry Kaithas, but you're wrong there.Toa are expected to have come from Mata Nui, and they were all originally Matoran. As long as you don't refer too directly to how your character became a Toa, it's fine.Toa are not meant to come from Voya Nui, or other foreign places.Also, Toa Stones aren't allowed in-game so that people can't just change their Matoran characters into Toa because they're bored; it's so that people stick with the same species (or stage in a species), unless the staff should reward them with a Toa Stone or punish them by turning them into a Turaga.- Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill