Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Hey all, can someone please send me a PM about (a) the staff-plot and what is currently going on there, and (b) what has happened concerning Turaga Nuju's funeral? I apologize for the delays in posting, but I have no internet at my home. I seem to get on this site once every couple days now, and I've barely had time to post with Ishi, let alone catch up on the others. :/

--Kughz

GHWho is The Architect Who is he!

> Rants about how he doesn't know enough about Ambages

> Asks who 'The Architect' is

I rest my case.

I lol'd for real. Silly JL.

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHH

Anyways, I'm pretty sure in Nuju/Tuck's post about when 2013 can start, he says that

1. Joske and Co. gets all teh crystals

2. WC transforms AND gets used to their bodies

3. Joske fights Heuani? And WC defeats Makuta.

4. They get out, celebrate, and then 2013 makes them realize they probably just made it worse.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Anyways, I'm pretty sure in Nuju/Tuck's post about when 2013 can start, he says that

1. Joske and Co. gets all teh crystals

2. WC transforms AND gets used to their bodies

3. Joske fights Heuani? And WC defeats Makuta.

4. They get out, celebrate, and then 2013 makes them realize they probably just made it worse.

To actually take the terrible trouble of spending an entire ten seconds of searching '2013' in order to find the post, I'll quote it:

For those wondering about the 2013 start-up: the answer is sometime in January, probably mid- to late-month. Reason being is that several key events must take place first:

1) WC must collect all the Essence Stones.

2) Joske Co. must collect all the Temple Crystals

3) WC must transform into toa and survive the first few "days" (loose translation of stay alive and not be stupid, understand how being in a toa body works)

4) WC and Joske Co. meet up to collect goodies in the Keeping Place

5) Joske finishes his destiny with his battle, clearing the way for the WC

6) WC takes trailblazed path and confront the Makuta, finally defeating him???

Joske need not fight Heauni. Similarly, the season need not end with the defeat of Makuta, celebration following such an event, and/or things taking a decided turn for the worse. But the WC and Joske's Travelling Circus will need to stop in the Keeping Place following the WC garnering initial experience.

Edited by Jerry Renault

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

The Toa Maru (as they are to be officially referred as) may be rookies, but they have a greater level of elemental power than any other toa on Mata Nui, with the sole exception of Heuani. Even as rookies their abilities have the potential to be more powerful than your run-of-the-mill toa hero. Because of the soul they inherited from the Toa Mata they already have the ability to use their powers without the long period of learning the Metru endured.

In Stannis' case, it's pretty much an explosive outburst of power he released, unhoned and intense.

[...] Because of the soul they inherited from the Toa Mata they already have the ability to use their powers without the long period of learning the Metru endured.

That's what I implied, yes.

So technically, they already have the skill needed thanks to the essence stones, and now just need to 'relearn' it?

Hmm.

Heuani is, apparently, a Toa Mata (Probably Kopaka or Tahu). While it's not confirmed...what would his relationship be with the essence stones?

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Speaking of which, where did the Niazesk go?

HEY THAT WAS THE GROUP OF BLACK OPS COMMANDOS THAT I MADE AND-

._.

right

they er

kinda fell into a bottomless pit of limbo

someone halp

get a ladder.

The last thing that happened was that they went to Onu-Wahi

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

So technically, they already have the skill needed thanks to the essence stones, and now just need to 'relearn' it?

Hmm.

Heuani is, apparently, a Toa Mata (Probably Kopaka or Tahu). While it's not confirmed...what would his relationship be with the essence stones?

Not so much relearn as simply get used to it.

Heuani is without a doubt a Mata and it has been all but confirmed, though we know it to be true. Nuju has explained this curious phenomenon by saying that not all the Toa Mata's soul was ripped away and placed in the essence stones, which is how they have been said to be neither dead or alive (they're just devoid of their souls). Heuani was artificially given the power he has, basically rejuvenating him to the point he is at now. But note that he has no heartbeat and is cold to the touch (I'm not entirely sure on that last part, though), so even with his boost he remains largely devoid of soul and life.

I'm betting that Heuani is actually Gali. ^_^
*gasp*IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

The Toa Maru (as they are to be officially referred as) may be rookies

The Toa Maru

Toa Maru

Maru

I'm sorry, but am I the only person on this forum that has seen the viral Japanese videos featuring the adorable lolcat known as Maru? Just me?Then I guess this name is ruined for only one person.

Still, those introductions were a pleasure to read.

pNNgXax.jpg

Huh... Toa Maru... what could that mean... *looks up word in a Maori dictionary* Let me see... so these are something like the "Sheltered Toa"? Or "Calm Toa"? Or "Thickly Populated Toa?" :P I'm going with the first one, assuming that this is Maori we're talking about and not another language.

Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal

I'm sorry, but am I the only person on this forum that has seen the viral Japanese videos featuring the adorable lolcat known as Maru? Just me?Then I guess this name is ruined for only one person.

No. That was realized during design. But considering its meaning in Maori, Nuju thought it was cool enough to keep in spite of the coincidence.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

I'm currently working under the assumption that Heuani is/was Tahu.

Because I doubt all the stuff with Oreius is a coincidence.

I think we can narrow it down to Tahu or Kopaka thanks to the post where there was a sword and a shield.

Just to comment on something I realized around that time of that particular post...

Anyone ever think about the design of Heuani's sword? Wavy, curved edge design, as flamberges tend to possess? Well... What Mata weapon does that remind you of? If you think about it, Tahu's sword was a lot like a flamberge.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

I'm currently working under the assumption that Heuani is/was Tahu.

Because I doubt all the stuff with Oreius is a coincidence.

I think we can narrow it down to Tahu or Kopaka thanks to the post where there was a sword and a shield.

Just to comment on something I realized around that time of that particular post...

Anyone ever think about the design of Heuani's sword? Wavy, curved edge design, as flamberges tend to possess? Well... What Mata weapon does that remind you of? If you think about it, Tahu's sword was a lot like a flamberge.

I think that might be just a coincidence- but remember that Kopaka's shield was in Hueani's room, so it's possible that the shield might be a "reminder" of his past life or something. I'm thinking that Heuani is Kopaka.

But who knows- I have been wrong on stuff before. :P