BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE: DRIFT FORCE

Voltex

IC: Shadow Blaze {Health:20/20} Team Smash Wii U

Another dozen zombies came to greet Shadow Blaze. With Fishers taking out 2, Shadow Blaze in-paled one in the head and then brings her sword down to slice through it's neighbour and looks up to see more appear to fight Luroka's  ones.

What is this... Corpes Party?

Edited by Shadow_Ignited

~Just call me Shadow_Ignited~

IC: Makuta Luroka (20/20)

I hear a gunshot, and raise my magnetic field to catch the bullet. Seeing Fishers approach, I bring up another dozen corpses to protect me. "Not so fast, fishers." I fire a volley of magnetic bolts at Fishers, then use my powers to tear his three corpses apart.

Edited by Makuta Luroka

bBhcfWO.png

IC: I duck Luroka's bolts, seeing as he would have to fire them over the head of his zombies. I then summon 24 more zombies to fight Luroka's on both sides. 

[20/20]: I look over at Shadow_Ignited. "Don't you, like, have powers or something?" I ask. "Because unless I get some help, this is starting to look like a stalemate." 

holy zombie spam batman

IC 19

Chro retreated from Trijhak, hoping that he had left the fighter sufficiently wounded. He ran towards Fishers' zombie army, and began to slash away at them. Luckily for him, he likely had an advantage in dexterity, speed, strategy, and basically everything else except numbers and pain tolerance, as it wouldn't be very easy for Fishers to mentally control thirty-something limp corpses.

• Upvote 1

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC: Shadow Blaze {Health: 20/20}

"My powers only let me see the path of bullets," she yelled back to fishers as she decapitates yet another two zombies. "It helps me dodge bullets, but it's useless in this situation, unless you have any ideas."

She then sees a bunch of crushed zombies being thrown at Fishers and drags here out of the way taking minor damage(-1).

Edited by Shadow_Ignited

~Just call me Shadow_Ignited~

IC: Phoenix Zero (20/20)

The fighter attempted to nimbly leap backwards, but one metal bolt struck the fighter in the foot nontheless. (19/20)

Gritting his teeth, Phoenix Zero lept forth and sent a slash at Colette's side when she began to circle around faster.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

No, Ehks, you're fine

IC 19

Chro leapt away from where the zombies had been as Luroka crushed them into a ball and hurled them at Fishers.

Taking advantage of the confusion, he ran towards TBK, sword poised to strike.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

IC: I see Chro, my old nemesis, smashing my zombie army. Nice. I notice the hill of corpses to me left, which Pupwa as already decided to climb, and I turn and start running to my left, bringing the most of the hill in a lawnmower (read: I'm pulling the center of the hill, so the corpses on the edges are getting moved around fashion towards my enemies (Luroka and Chro).

I see Luroka hurl the rest of my other army away, but I'm out of there by then, and I hear Shadow_Ignited say something about seeing the path of bullets.

[20/20]: I miss Mahri Nui. At least there, I had rocks to throw at people.   

Edited by fishers64

IC: (20/20)

Well uh

Everyone was Kung-Fu fighting and stuff, and here I was. Standing.

Doing nothing.

At all. Time to change that!

Maybe. Possibly. I had no freaking idea where anyone was. Wait...isn't this a map I helped create? Oh. It is.

Oh god it's a mountain of corpses aaaaa

I quickly jump into the air, and create a hardlight platform for me to stand on-those corpses are pretty unstable, yo.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC 19

Chro held his shield up, turning to face the back end of the "lawnmower" attack, and ducked behind it as the wave of corpses broke over him. It wasn't fun. [18]

Regaining his footing, he moved towards TBK again.

but their spirits

OOC: Wait, didn't Pulse use his Drift Force Weapon to attack, too?

-==Colette - HP: 20/20==-

Colette nimbly jumped to the side, the tip of her braid getting sliced slightly, as she tried to take advantage of the opening, and fired a couple bolts at Zero's shoulder quickly. She then looked to the side, and saw the others trying to fight off the other team, and frowned slightly.

I have to end this sooner than later...

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - HP 20/20 - Team Wii U

A stray fleck of dust descends upon my eye, just as the laser reaches its mark. I blink reflexively, and so inconveniently miss the moment of impact, but it seems, upon close scrutiny, that Luroka has somehow taken no damage at all. Perhaps he shifted position at the last second. Perhaps some other combatant's power has intervened.

Perhaps I missed. But that is unlikely.

Once more, I settle the crosshairs on the Makuta's skull and fire, twice, as fast I can pull the trigger.

OOC:

Just sayin', Luroka, these aren't bullets. They're not made of metal; they're lasers. Infrared, to be exact. So I'm preeetty sure magnetism can't effect them. But we'll let it go just this once; see me skilful write-around above? :P

OOC: Forgot they were lasers, won't happen again.

IC: Makuta Luroka (20/20)

Just as I'm distracted trying to crush SV, I suffer two headshots from lasers (-2) (18/20). I release the corpses surrounding SV, and fire a volley of magnetic blasts at Shadowhawk. "That itches a little. It displeases me."

bBhcfWO.png

My shots strike home. Luroka is understandably irate; he turns his attention to me.

Anticipating an immediate counterstrike, I drop with all swiftness out of sight behind my gruesome barricade, and none too soon; the corpses absorb the brunt of powerful magnetic blasts, and, though shielded, I can still feel the raw force of the volley shudder through my bones. It is fortunate indeed that I was not caught in the open, entirely exposed and largely defenseless. This Makuta is a significant threat. I remember him from battles past.

Another attack of this nature, and the bulk of my cover will be eliminated, tossed aside as flotsam on the surf. Already, it is mangled; collapsing. I tense my muscles and prepare for a strategic retreat.

I have, at least, disrupted his concentration, though damage dealt was minimal. I have scored.

IC: Phoenix Zero (19/20)

Phoenix Zero turned his body, the shots passing his shoulder by a centimeter. the fighter turning back to Colette.
"Not bad, I have to say, your skills are apparent." he said, before rushing forth to stab Colette in the midsection, before feinting to slash at her legs.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

>Trijhak/Pulse [HEALTH 16/20]<

Firstly, Chro had been about to slash his sword down Trijhak's head, followed by a bunch of slashes. Secondly, Voxumo had fired at him. This was either going to be painful or not. He attempted to lift his crossbow up towards Chro's sword to prevent it from connecting with his head, because a sword going through your head is not something anyone wants happening to them and is rather painful. So in an attempt to get away from Chro and his sword, which was about to slash him multiple times , Trijhak retreated backwards, right into a few of Voxumo's bullets. [HEALTH: 14/20].

Edited by Trijhak

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

IC: Voxumo HP: 17/20

Voxumo could see the dark shape fly over him and Chro, though he barely had time to react as he felt the air displaced by the streetlight club coming towards his back. He knew he wouldn't be able to dodge it in time, so instead he decided to lessen it, He hastily created a wall of energy behind him, which hopefully would lessen the overall blow, and they did, though just before it struck his back these words shot through his mind 'Well S***.' and then he was sent flying forwards. However given the angle he was sent at he merely turned it into a roll and righted himself. Not giving Zakaro time to react, he sent a volley of bullets at Zakaro, about ten if a number had to be provided. 

"I swear Zakaro, you lack any class swinging that monstrosity of a weapon around... Was your momma a asylum demon? It would explain the you being able to wield that and your general lack of beauty," He taunted

HP: 15/20

OOC: I am having fun with this, and hope someone knows my reference. also wonder if anyone has realized the reference in the name 'The enodia' i know at least one person fighting should be able to make the connection

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Luroka's second volley shudders home seconds later; just as anticipated. Things break down, and I'm in the open now, and right on cue, I'm moving. Not running. Not yet.

Talon swings into firing position; three times I fire, fast, aiming without the aid of the scope. A defensive volley, intended not so much to damage the Makuta as to keep him off-balance.

Chisss.

Chisss.

Chisss.

Spin. Sniper in right hand. Head down; minimize target. Lungs expand, contract. Speed. Lithe, nimble on my feet, I'm a running half-shadow, a shimmering phantom heading for the crest of the Heap. Once over, and I'm home free.

Move.

GM IC

fishers64 reached to the sky, where a swirling formation of clouds had appeared out of nowhere. Several bolts of lightning flashed down from the cloud as thunder rolled, and every single fighter was sent flying by the arrival of Voltex, whose impact left a crater in the Chattering Corpse Heap. His armor smoking, the Host stood up straight and glanced around.

"Who called me?"

"I did," fishers said, stepping forward. "I wish to summon an army!"

"Well then," Voltex said, as the massive RNG popped into existence behind him and began to spin. "Let's test your luck, fishers - which army shall you call?"

It landed on "2" - Voltex checked his list, shook his head, and chuckled. 

"Sorry," he said. "You just called down the Rahkshi. Have fun."

Rahkshi summoned by fishers64.

The Rahkshi army swarmed fishers, dealing seven damage to her; the rest of her team, in an attempt to protect their ally, each took two damage, while the members of the opposing team each took one damage. One hundred Rahkshi were on the field, now to be under the control of Voltex. Fifty burrowed into the Chattering Corpse Heap, vanishing from view for the time being; 25 attacked Ehks and Chro, 15 attacked TBK, and 10 attacked Pulse.

Meanwhile, the RNG was spinning again - it landed on "3". Seconds later, several corpses caught onto Voxumo. Despite the fighter's best efforts, he was dragged under almost instantly. Unlike the Rahkshi, he did not survive.

UPDATED HEALTH

Team Smash 3DS

1. Ehks - 19/20

2. Luroka - 17/20

3. Voxumo - 0/20

4. Dapper - 19/20 >>> can't play currently

5. Chro - 18/20

6. Pupwa21 - 18/20

7. Rider of Kikinalo - 19/20

8. Snubby - 19/20

9. JiMing - 18/20

Team Smash Wii U

1. fishers64 - 13/20

2. Blade - 18/20

3. Shadow Blaze - 17/20

4. Shadowhawk - 18/20

5. TBK - 18/20

6. RG - 14/20 >>> docked for continued inactivity

7. ShadowVezon - 18/20

8. Pulse - 12/20

9. Zakaro - 8/20

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - HP 18/20 - Team Wii U

Inconvenient. But I have the high ground, even if I haven't yet reached cover (missed a chance there, Luroka!), and though my sniper is not presently operating at full power, it is not entirely useless. It never is.

And at this range, I cannot miss. The rotter's coming in fast, blade in hand-- not fast enough.

Wordlessly and with great care, I put a laser through its brain. Twice. Then a third time, as it falls.

E: OOC:

Ninja'd. Edited HP count.

Edited by Shadowhawk

OOC: I am a little lost, but I think I have the gist of it now...

IC: I look around the room filled with corpses, and up at Pupwa. I run up at SV with my Zanbato at ready. With a grunt, I slam the sword down into him. The impact is strong enough to send him crushing into the masses of bodies under him. I then jump into the hole after him.

Edited by The Rider of Kikanalo

Mario-Party-DS-Waluigi_zps2e5b569e.png

Thanks Photobucket. Love you too.

OOC: You know, I am surrounded by my teammates right now, and a circle of dead corpses. Also, no auto-hitting.

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 18/20, Team Smash Wii U

Well, I was going to backflip out of it, and be all fancy, when practically the entire team came in to back me up, meaning didn't have to do a thing, which was handy. I would try and fight Luroka, but my team seem to it covered. "Thanks for the assist. With you guys helping me, I can't really do much here, so I think I'll go sneak off and take someone else." But before I can sneak out of the bawho should appear but my wannabe-rival The Rider. I get knocked back into a pile of decapitated corpses, but kick upwards, intending to catch him off-guard. "You have bad timing, Rider. I was just about to take my leave." HP: 17/20

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

IC: I look up when you jump, I raise my sword and use the large end of it as a shield to prepare for an attack, "Come and hit me Shadow, I think then you will know my pain."

OOC: No auto-hitting, gotcha....Wannabe rival, I just do what it takes to get my pay, we just conveniently happen to always be on opposing sides.

Edited by The Rider of Kikanalo

Mario-Party-DS-Waluigi_zps2e5b569e.png

Thanks Photobucket. Love you too.

IC: Makuta Luroka (17/20)

The rahkshi attack me, but that is irrelevant at the moment. Shadowhawk scores three headshots against my cadaver puppet, and downs it. "You do not understand at all, do you? Allow me to clear up a few things." The downed puppet gets back up and continues its assault.

"Now then, I need to make an example." I turn my attention to the new army of rahkshi, and magnetically clutch one of them. "You should do nicely." I then tear the unfortunate rahkshi in two.

bBhcfWO.png