Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Lucid / Hallways

Lucid went out into the hallways, confident that members of the Fellowship of Peace, or ethereal signs of their whereabouts, would be drawn into her path.

OOC: Lucid searching for Fellowship members, or anyone (or thing) who might direct her to them, in the hallways.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Tesla - Hallways

Tesla turned around, hearing strange sound. She noticed chain ball, which was somehow familiar. She looked at its bearer and smiled. "Doubt?" she said, "It must've been years since I saw you last time!"

Edited by Nik the Three

At some point, I'll suddenly go on hiatus. I'm sorry for that.

Nik, but still pronounced as Nick

The Great Vakama or Clue official topic

IC Doubt

Doubt turned, a little surprised at the voice.

"Tesla? Oh, how have you been?"

IC Xi

Xi would have jumped again had he not been on the ground. He quickly scrambled up and dusted himself off.

"...This was a village?" It was rather hard to believe at this point. Barely anything was left standing. As he finished, however, a shadow quickly darted over him and Gaever, causing him to look up quizzically at a new arrival.

IC:

The heavily armoured Rahkshi came crashing down onto the causeway, causing several scrape marks in the stone. It impressed him to see them reform.

Rolling out his skirt, he quickly put it on, and began the march down the hallway, fan axe in his hand.

OOC: Fountain Open For Interaction.

Edited by Ghidora131

IC: Jodohnn

"Are you any good at fighting? I was actually wondering if you might teach me some moves, and like, how to use the gym."

IC: Slif - Gym

I cocked an eyebrow. I had just mentioned that fighting wasn't my thing, but clearly he didn't care. I had nothing else to do though.

I shrugged, and said, "Yeah sure."

I took a step back, and widened my stance.

"I don't carry any weapons, I'm more of a touchy-feely kinda guy. I know punches. Real fast, what variation are you?"

IC: Snap [Library]

Snap had been so engrossed in reading she hadn't even noticed Footwork enter the library, she simply let out the occasional "huh" or "hmm" or "wow, interesting" as she near-constantly shifted pose in her chair.

IC Rose [infirmary]

Scratching her head, Rose looked around, there were some rahkshi in this room but one in particular caught her eye, clearly a rahkshi that odd knew what was what around here...

"h-h-h-h-hEY," she hoarsly called out, "Where IS this place?"

OOC: Rose is talking to Acinaces

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

"Well," she started, "It became pretty boring after our-" She took a pause to find right words. "-excursion to forests of Nynrah," she laughed. "And what about you?" she said, looking at Doubt.

IC: Gaever / Nynrah

"Affirmative," Gaever answered solemnly, . "But it was decided that... it represented an irritation, and... an attack lead by Gorast... was mounted..." She was visibly struggling to keep her composure. "It was inevitably... not a fight... but a slaughter..."

In the presence of the ruins, she had already been having difficulty holding herself together as the relentless rapids of memory battered her. Recounting the tale, even so briefly, only doubled the onslaught, and she could not keep from choking up, fists clenched, as she stared into space reliving the screams and explosions slicing through the pounding rain, the flashes seen through the thick black smoke billowing out of the fires she had lit...

She herself had lit...

"I didn't want to!" she suddenly cried.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Vyper - Causeway.

I'd been thinking it over for an hour or so now, and I was still no closer to an answer. Why am I here? My mother had claimed it was an opportunity to learn, to develop my skills, to become even stronger than before. She claimed it was a privilege, one that she'd given to only one of my siblings before me... a sister who I had yet to see any sign of... 

But I didn't feel privileged. I felt confused, isolated, an outcast. I was training to be a killer, an assassin for the brotherhood, but killing was a crime here, and most of the rahks here weren't even interested in fighting. Why did mother send me here? 

I stopped, leaning back against one of the pillars, hugging my cloak tighter around me. My life had been so simple before coming here. No complications, only challenges and competition. But now... I have no idea what I'm doing...

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: Sorry for the late response. I feel that I've been dragging this battle on for far too long.

IC Percy: The Dodgerahk didn't let up, launching forward with an elbow to the face.

IC: Pyre - Gym

Pyre who had been fighting for a while, had been tired out from Law and Percy and tried to jump out, but got hit straight in the chest. He stumbled backwards waiting for the right time to strike.

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

OOC: Time for a post. I apologize for not being on for a while to respond to these posts.

IC--Kaboom--Halls
It took quite a bit of effort, but Kaboom managed to keep his expression reasonably neutral. "I left him at the infirmary, maybe ten minutes ago. You know where that is, right?"

IC: Law/Halls > Infirmary

"Yes."

He didn't really change. Rather, he was struggling to keep his emotions in check. Very well, there was no good reason to remain here any longer.

"Alright, I apologize for taking up your time like this. I'll check it out and see what I can do about it."

I began to descend and walk over to the infirmary. As much as I didn't trust leaving that Rahk up there, an actual crime unsolved must take precedence.

IC Pentaghast:

The Pirate Rahk soon found a crate of.... empty Zamor spheres. Miraculously, the crate had been saved from destruction, covered by what remained of a roof.

"I don't suppose we can find a use for these, can we?"

IC: Helix/Village Ruins

I walked over to the crate and my eyes gleamed to see some nice, empty Zamor spheres. I nodded, smiling all the while.

"Yes. Yes we can."

I inspected one to make sure it was in good condition. Nothing seemed out of place. Good.

"Okay. This is really good. We'll need to take the crate back with us. But I want to check out the Cauldron first for supplies. What do you think, err..."

I looked to her. Now would be a good time to ask for her name.

"I don't believe I've heard your name."

IC: Fate - Infirmary

I knew I recognized the blue rahk, but now I remembered him. I'd given him that grappling cable. That was a fine piece of work, that was. I got a hand on the side of the bed, and started to push myself up. I was done lying down.

"NNng.... ugh."

IC: Sim - Infirmary

"Fate! How do you feel? Are you alright?"

IC: Fate - Infirmary

"Yeah, yeah... I'm fine. I can walk, and I'm not leaking anything."

There was a really bright colored rahkshi sitting next to Sim, and he was... was he holding an infant Visorak.

"Who's this?" I gesture.

IC: Carapace/Infirmary

I was snapped out of whatever thoughts I was thinking when I heard a new voice speak.

"Ah! I'm a friend of Sim. My name is Carapace. Nice to meet you."

Voha chirped to say hello.

"And Voha says hello too. He's a baby Vohtarak, and my best friend."

Edited by Shard the Gemknight Toa

IC: Tear - Gym

Tear threw himself off Malattia and out the doors of the Gym. The moment his aching body hit the ground, he flipped over to see what their attacker would do once he ran out of cover.

IC: Sugil - Hallway. 

I said nothing as the two rahks parted ways. Instead, I filed the information I'd gathered from their exchange - words and feelings both - away for future use, and continued with my wanderings. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Xi

For a moment, Xi felt shattered having to watch Gaever break down in front of him, hands quivering slightly, eyes watering inside.

Then, he realized there was barely anything he could do to help her, so he slowly crossed his arms, a nervous and saddened look on his face, hands still quivering.

IC Vaalku

Finally arriving at the library, Vaalku hobbled-

Yep. Without a doubt. The voice had been all too familiar, and this just gave it away.

"Squid."

IC Doubt

"Oh, just watching out for Vlad when I can."

Edited by Ghidora131

She thought about Vlad for a while. "Well," she said, turning her head to Doubt, "I was just searching for somebody to train in gym with. Just if you got nothing to do right now."

IC: Kovinth-Halls

Kovinth tucked his journal back into his bag as he wandered the halls of the school, looking for friendly faceplates. He rolled his eyes to himself as he passed by the gym, having long ago grown weary of testing his mettle against the other students. However, one faceplate near the door caught his eye... "Malattia!" He said happily, approaching the first Rahkshi he'd met at the school. " I haven't seen you since Tridax found that Matoran hiding in the school! Are you alright? You look strained?"

IC: Blue-Phantom

The silver plated Rahk landed on the beach, seeing a pair of others conversing. Between them, she could barely make out the husk of a Matoran. Not recently killed, probably from the massacre... Blue decided to head over, surprised to see one of them crying out, presumably about the slaughter... "It's alright..." She said softly as she approached the pair. "It's over now. We can't change the past, can we? We only need to learn, and move on eventually..."

OOC: Blue talking to Gaever and Xi.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

IC: Mu (Hallways)

Yup. As Liar's fist connected with Mu's chin, the smaller Rahkshi's eyes widened slightly as he began to fall, only for Mu's grip on Liar's arm to tighten as they went down. As he did so, Mu readied one of his spoons for a strike towards Liar's upper chest when they landed.

IC: Acinaces (Infirmary)

"Hmm?" I say, turning to identify the source of the voice.

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Tesla - Gym

"Great!" she replied, heading to gym. "I am not really better then I was last time," Tesla remembered about last time she was training with Doubt. Not better at all, she thought a little nervously as she entered the gym.

OCC: I suppose Doubt followed her.

IC: Vyper - Phantom Ruins.

I kept walking, across the Causeway and into the village wreckage I'd passed through on my arrival. There were a few rahks already here, but I kept my distance. Their business was their own, not my concern. 

I found the remains of a tower, half destroyed by a mortar strike, and clambered quickly up the side, sitting down near the top of what was left. It was a place as any to think, and I had a lot to think about...

Blue looked down to the ground, finding herself unable to meet the Rahk's eyes. "Every night since the slaughter here." She replied quietly. "I may not have killed any of these Matoran, but the Makuta who made me used me as an executioner once... He said they were rebels, troublemakers, and had to be made an example of. I didn't question it, but I remember the fear in their eyes. After the attack... Well, if these Matoran were innocent, what about the ones I killed? What if I was lied to? Since then, their masks appear in my dreams, haunting me as best they can."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

Blue nodded, stepping closer to the other Rahk. "I recognized the face. I see it most days in the mirror. But we can't-- We can't let it hold us down. What we did is done. We have to learn from it. Learn to never take another innocent life, and... Keep going."

IC Vaalku

"You remember me," He grinned. "Back when Omega was still alive."

IC Xi

Xi pressed hard on his hands in order to keep them from shaking.

It didn't help.

IC Fountain/Hollow

As Spindle forced his way out one entrance, Fountain came in another. Slowly, he stood in the doorway, and glanced at the fight going on between Draco and Ezec.

Hollow, however, saw a suspicipus figure and intended to get him to move. "Hey mac, we're in the mid-"

Without warning, Fountain rushed forwards and slammed into Hollow, sending an electrical charge as he did so. Hollow flew back with a cry of pain and skidded across the floor. "Leave."

Hollow growled, charging at the silver skirted Rahkshi, roaring and expecting side movement. Instead, what he got was lightning flashes at his eyes to blind him, a slice at the stomach, and a slamming into the wall on the opposite side. Fountain didn't have time to gloat, however, because Hollow willed the gym to raise him up above, from which he jumped into a roaring slam towards him.

Now Fountain's fins came in use. He violently sparked upwards to the white Rahk, sending electricity coursing through him, and bringing the flat of his axe towards his head for a brutal combo, sending the latter flying towards where he had been before. He slid into the door frame with a thud, and groaned as he clutched his stomach.

Fountain went to the direct center, kneeling and closing his eyes, waiting for a challenge.

IC: As Era and Cao reached the source of the smoke, Era's thoughts over the usefulness of her powers became a reality. Some facts were obvious, that a few lumps of wood had been crudely dumped together in a small clearing to make a fire but earth had been thrown over them to extinguish them. A rush job done with whatever had been on hand. Literally to hand, the scoops from the ground around the fire had the marks of fingers in them. The embers not smothered were still giving off grey fumes, and were glowing in the core. It was clear someone had been around here recently, and had left in a hurry. Had probably seen the airship and scarpered. 

What Era could easily see but Cao could not were the scuff marks at the edges of the clearing. Whoever had set up the fire had been sitting almost as far away from it as they could, which sort of defeated the point of having the fire. Perhaps it was something to keep Rahi away more than it was to give warmth and light to the makers...

Whoever had doused the fire had scurried off westward, with the ground heavily disturbed. More than one, and in a hurry

IC: Icarax had apparently run out of however much patience he had. Illusive felt the Makuta push into his mind, more directly than his usual broadcasting, a pressure between his eyes.

This silence, he asked, Choice or necessity? Do you not speak because you do not want to, or because you cannot? I many of the new breed have defects.

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Illusive - Headmaster's Office.

The question shook me. Why was I silent? Somehow, over the months, I'd forgotten. The memories... the trauma... I'd buried it deep, pushed it down, covered it over and forgotten it. Had I lost the ability to speak, or simply cast it aside? Silencer had known. He'd supported me, nurtured me, helped me recover and move on. And now he was gone, and the truth with him. 

But after pondering it a few moments more, I realised it didn't matter. Whether I could or couldn't speak wasn't important. I didn't know, I didn't care, and I didn't have any intention of trying to find out. My silence was part of who I was.

My silence defined me. 

And if Icarax was still clawing through the chaotic confines of my mind, he'd see that for himself.