Which "unseen" Kanohi do you wish could've actually been p

Kaburimasu 米

( that last word in the title says "produced" -_- )

if you recall , G1 canon spoke of a loooot of cool mask - some unnamed - that we don't get to see as a toy , but rather just weird lookin' , confusing images with information about powers and fan made molds on shapeways.com . I for one wished that they all could have been produced and somehow able to purchase .

if you could choose any of these mask(s) to have existed , which would you prefer ? which would you buy ?  I always wondered what the mask of creation looked like ( before G2 ) along with the mask of conjuring .

Edited by Kasaius Khan

"I gave up a millennium ago; they're just far too simple minded. It's as if they actually require a soul of immoral energy to guide them. They only listen to their false idols and these so called 'geniuses' who claim to have a more complex understanding of life, rather than a man who offers nothing but a chance for amelioration. Everyone's too distracted by the concept of 'freedom' that they forgot what the true purpose of life is.

But when you care too much... and rebuke... and rebuke... and rebuke... yet you fail to mend due to in denial fools, you give up. Give up and watch them crumble."

that's The Khan for ya.

Google Plus

prototype mocs

1st Associative Vegeta

(Original) Olisi.

I totally forgot about that one

Noble Akaku wait, Solek's mask is considered the noble version of the Akaku? Huh.

I believe so , yes , even though it's weird how the noble versions are based off of the adaptive nuva mask of the toa .

An Akaku Metru. I really liked the Metru versions of the masks and would have loved to have seen the original masks redone.

OMG YES i loved this ta-matoran's hau metru that I saw . really wish it were real .

Edited by Kasaius Khan

"I gave up a millennium ago; they're just far too simple minded. It's as if they actually require a soul of immoral energy to guide them. They only listen to their false idols and these so called 'geniuses' who claim to have a more complex understanding of life, rather than a man who offers nothing but a chance for amelioration. Everyone's too distracted by the concept of 'freedom' that they forgot what the true purpose of life is.

But when you care too much... and rebuke... and rebuke... and rebuke... yet you fail to mend due to in denial fools, you give up. Give up and watch them crumble."

that's The Khan for ya.

Google Plus

prototype mocs

1st Associative Vegeta

Noble Akaku wait, Solek's mask is considered the noble version of the Akaku? Huh.

I believe so , yes , even though it's weird how the noble versions are based off of the adaptive nuva mask of the toa .

Yeah, and that they were found on, well, fairly unrelated Matoran. Just some random Av-Matoran in Karda Nui.

((I secretly always wanted Turaga versions of the Toa Mata.))

rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

Yeah, and that they were found on, well, fairly unrelated Matoran. Just some random Av-Matoran in Karda Nui.

((I secretly always wanted Turaga versions of the Toa Mata.))

Yeah like , what did av-matoran have to do with anything ? you'd think it would be characters from mata nui or something that traveled along .

and me too ! i wanted to make a little old tahu

Edited by Kasaius Khan

that's The Khan for ya.

Google Plus

prototype mocs

1st Associative Vegeta

*Jots down notes for his next 3D modelling binge*

...well, Psychometry was always one of my favorite Kanohi powers, so it was a shame we never got an official version of it. Intangibility and Clairvoyance would also be fun to MOC with.

• Upvote 2

I'd like to see a Mask of Rahi Control.

Is that an actually unnamed mask ? I forgot

that's The Khan for ya.

Google Plus

prototype mocs

1st Associative Vegeta

It never got a gibberish name, so we can call it unnamed. Personally, I imagine the mask of rahi control to be modeled after... Well, a rahi of some kind.

I also wanted to see any mask entry on BS01 that doesn't have its own image. Also, I'd love to see some "normal" Makuta masks, ones that don't have any fangs, stingers, teeth or pincers.

• Upvote 1

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

An Akaku Metru. I really liked the Metru versions of the masks and would have loved to have seen the original masks redone.

OMG YES i loved this ta-matoran's hau metru that I saw . really wish it were real .

Are you thinking of the Hau Metru that Lhikan had? Because that one's one of the coolest dang masks.

Hand-drawn, bespoke avatar by none other than Mushy the Mushroom.

a body adrift in water, salt, and sky

Un-organic Kadin. 

Oh , oh kadin

get it ? it's like oh "kay" .... and "den" .... but it's "kadi-" I'll stop .

Are you thinking of the Hau Metru that Lhikan had? Because that one's one of the coolest dang masks.

That is exactly what I'm thinking about *shakes uncontrollably*

Edited by Kasaius Khan

that's The Khan for ya.

Google Plus

prototype mocs

1st Associative Vegeta

I really just want Metru versions of the masks. Interesting designs

• Upvote 1

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

• 2 weeks later...