BIONICLE Mafia: Revitalised

Trijhak

For the attempted murder of ???, I vote FF.

For the incineration of Manducus, I vote JAG18.

For the murder of Dallior, I vote ToaD.

Also, this is going to be a quick game if we have to vote for three people each round.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Voting Blade for the attempted murder.

Lucina for Mandacus' fiery hug.

And Unit for Dallior's death. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Attempted Murder of ???

ToaTimeLord: 2

Auktam Aroluk: 2

Destined Blade: 6

FF: 5

Incineration of Manducus

JAG18: 1

FF: 2

Ehksidian: 3

Lucina: 7

Murder of Dallior

Voxumo: 1

ToaD: 1

Dragon.star: 3

Unit: 6

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

:m_d: :a: :y:    :1:

DAY 1

The Detective cursed. They'd investigated Blade. They knew she was innocent. But the angry mob decided that it was she who would die, that she was behind the attempted murder of Lucina. It felt as if they had done the opposite of what they intended, that they had made an innocent Matoran a target for an angry mob. They cringed as the Vahki immobilised Blade at the behest of the mob. They were disappointed in the Matoran, and in themselves. A Detective can determine the innocent, but they can't save you from a mob.

The Medic cursed, along with the Detective. The prior night, they had saved Lucina from the attack of a Rahkshi. Now, it was all for nothing: the Matoran had decided that Lucina was the Toa of Fire that had incinerated Manducus. The problem with that was that Lucina was a Matoran, rather than a Toa of Fire. The Toa of Fire had escaped justice, and in their place, an innocent Matoran, still recovering from an attack, had been chosen as the individual who might have incinerated Manducus. A Medic can save you from a Rahkshi, but they can't save you from a mob.

It was a disappointing day. Dallior's murderer was not found, either. Instead, Unit, yet another innocent Matoran, was declared to be the one who had killed Dallior. Blade, Lucina, and Unit... a trio of innocent Matoran, a trio that in other times might have allied together, a trio that betrayed each other. Perhaps that is why they were declared to be the guilty ones by others - instead of fighting the Dark Forces, the Toa of Fire, or the Dark Hunter, they turned on each other. Instead, three innocents have been immobilised and lynched by the wider population.

We are all disappointed in each other, and ourselves.

BladeMatoran, lynched.

LucinaMatoran, lynched.

UnitMatoran, lynched. 

Roles, PM me your actions. You have 24 hours.

• Upvote 4

Well... Lovely.

Question: Does one saved by the medic get alerted to the fact they were saved? 

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

You know, the Detective can out with valuable information while the Medic's alive

- :burnmad:

Shhh.gif

Shhh... They aren't suppose to realize that.

• Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

jKkAoy4.jpg

when does lynching me ever work?

(just to make it clear, I'm not actually mad)

We're sorry Lucy

749956.png

You know, the Detective can out with valuable information while the Medic's alive

- :burnmad:

Shhh.gif

Shhh... They aren't suppose to realize that.

I love all of these. :) Edited by ToaTimeLord

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

:n: :i: :g: :h: :t:   :2:

NIGHT 2

The Detective had been feeling dejected. Last night, they'd investigated Blade, only for the lynch mob to lynch her - because they were seen visiting them? What kind of logic was that? If that happened to every suspect the Detective investigated, they may as well be a walking curse. Tonight, they would search the Knowledge Towers of Ko-Metru, and those within them - such as Valendale, icy and distant, like all Ko-Matoran... but possibly icy and distant because they were secretly a Rahkshi in disguise? Worth checking out either way. They just hoped that Valendale didn't have a severe case of being a lynch mob's next target - often fatal, and something the Detective could not prevent even if it did happen.

The Medic had remained in Ko-Metru. They were sure that the Dark Forces would return to the area of the scene of last night's crime. Appropriately, rather than Lucina - who'd been lynched, tonight they protected Voxumo, waiting for the inevitable sounds of a Rahksi approaching, hissing, and attempting to kill a Matoran. The Medic waited the entire night, but nobody came to kill Voxumo, who had been forcibly strapped into a makeshift bed, mostly so that Voxumo wouldn't wriggle and squirm if the Medic had to do an operation, such as replacing the heartlight if it dimmed too much. Voxumo was not sure if this Medic had the proper qualifications, because they had none of the proper equipment, just crude approximations of them.

In the warmer and significantly more industrial climate of Ta-Metru, Burnmad had been watching the many forges of the many mask makers. The masks that had been made could not be stolen by Rahkshi, as that was how the Rahkshi disguised themselves amongst the populace. Burnmad turned to his newly-hired assistant, JAG18, and asked how it was possible that a single mask could make a Rahkshi resemble a Matoran. JAG18 answered by taking off his mask to reveal his true face: that of a Rahkshi, a Kurahk specifically,, and immediately hissed in Burnmad's face. Burnmad was not surprised, as JAG18 had been twice as tall as everyone else and always wielded a staff. Unfortunately, Burnmad was also not invincible, and JAG18 had fatally angered him with the staff of anger - causing Burnmad to charge straight at JAG18 - who dodged - and into a vat of lava, the kind used for mask making. In his final moments, he lived up to his name. 

The Dark Hunter had witnessed all of this, from above. They could have stopped it, but that wasn't their job. Their job was to ensure the deaths of everyone, Rahkshi or not, and now that they knew who one of the Rahkshi were, they couldn't pass up this opportunity - Rahkshi and the Makuta; unlike the Matoran; could actually fight back. They decided to immediately hop down, in front of JAG18. The Dark Hunter knew how to fight Rahkshi - every Dark Hunter did. After all, raw and wriggling kraata were one of Odina's few delicacies. All you had to do was crack the spine-compartment of the Rahkshi with a well-placed headbutt, then shatter it with a bash, and grab the kraata with a teeth, which would then be eaten. The Dark Hunter had eaten the kraata that was JAG18, but felt a bit sorry for the Rahkshi - it served the dark forces, and that was all it knew how to do. 

Meanwhile, in the Colosseum, the Toa of Fire had found their way to the controls of the arena. Tonight, they had gathered Ehksidian and Auktam Aroluk, for a battle with fire. Who could beat fire? Perhaps it was one of them. Perhaps they would embrace its embers. Perhaps they were fire in disguise, waiting to be freed by the Toa. For a while, the Toa of Fire did nothing but juggle an increasing amount fireballs, much to the confusion of both Ehksidian and Auktam Aroluk. The Toa of Fire had then launched them into the air, and bowed - it had been quite an act, creating fireballs that increased in size and lethality the further they travelled. Auktam Aroluk managed to avoid the onslaught of fireballs by running and jumping out of the Colosseum - but the Turaga, Ehksidian, did not. Their legs were not only too short, they had been crippled by the Toa of Fire having thrown them out of the Colosseum's tower. They were burnt to ash, unable to escape.

Burnmad, Matoran killed by JAG18

JAG18Rahkshi, killed by Dark Hunter

EhksidianTuraga, cremated by Toa of Fire

List of Suspicions Individuals in regards to Burnmad's Murder

JAG18 - revealed to be Rahkshi through death by Dark Hunter.

ERROR: CASE INVALIDATED.

List of Excluded Individuals in regards to JAG18's Murder

Valendale - busy being investigated by the Detective

xccj - known to be piloting a chute at the time.

List of Excluded Individuals in regards to Ehksidian's Cremation

Auktam Aroluk - targeted by Toa of Fire

Voxumo - targeted by Toa of Fire

You have 24 hours to vote.

Edited by Trijhak
  • Upvote 2

I really have no clue as to who to vote... Though something about the pyro's antics does make me think ToaD for the murder of Ehks.

Edited by Voxumo
  • Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Murder of JAG18:

FF: 7

Cremation of Ehksidian:

Valendale: 2

xccj: 2

ToaD; 4

:m_d: :a: :y:   :2:

DAY 2

In the city of Metru Nui, it appears that there is one unwritten rule, a rule that must be obeyed by all. It is a rule that cannot be disputed, and it cannot be struck down. It cannot be cited, and it cannot be dismissed. It cannot be justified, and it cannot be forgotten. It is unwritten, followed by all but the Vahki: Innocence is a sin. Metru Nui has never lynched those truly guilty for its crimes, instead choosing to blame those who are popular to blame. All it takes is one accusation, often the first, and all will follow it, all will condemn the same few people. If you don't, then you are different, and you too will be condemned by the lynch mob. Surrender, or run. Confess, or be condemned. Conform, or die. 

We say this because FF and ToaD are two of the many innocents that has been killed by their fellow citizens. They are not the first, and they will certainly not be the last. Two thirds of the Matoran population are now dead, unable to be revived. It is enough to challenge one's own's prior assessment: perhaps the rule of the Dark Forces wouldn't be so bad after all. There is only one group that has managed to turn on each other so viciously, so well that it may as well be an example to the Dark Forces should they ever betray each other as the Matoran have. 

Once again, we are all disappointed.

FFMatoran, lynched

ToaDMatoran, lynched

Roles, PM me your actions. You have 24 hours.

Matoran Population approaching critically low levels.

Population Assessment:

Three Matoran Remaining

One Detective Remaining

One Medic Remaining

Two Rahkshi Remaining

One Makuta Remaining

One Dark Hunter Remaining

One Toa of Fire Remaining

Edited by Trijhak

To be fair, I voted Toad due to the juggling act the toa of fire did, and toads little thing in the signature which in my eyes looks clownish.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

:n: :i: :g: :h: :t:   :3:

NIGHT 3

Three Matoran Remaining.

Tonight, the Detective knew the identity of all three remaining Matoran. They'd recently left the abode of Dragon.star, and on other nights they'd figured out the identities of Voxumo and Valendale. The last three Matoran alive. The last three glimmers of hope against the Dark Forces, Dark Hunter, and Toa of Fire. If they were to be killed... there would be little to no hope for what was left of Metru Nui's population. Unfortunately - the Detective had left a little too late. Dragon.star had already died to the Toa of Fire, the Toa of Fire who had decided to 'breathe' fire on Dragon.star. They liked performing ironic deaths like that.

Two Matoran Remaining.

Voxumo had already almost died once, to the Toa of Fire - who'd almost targeted them, but failed. This time, it was the Dark Hunter that was targeting them, and it was they who Voxumo was running from. No Matoran or Toa had the speed of this Dark Hunter, nor would anyone ever think this Dark Hunter was a Dark Hunter. Voxumo, being a Matoran, couldn't keep far away enough from the Dark Hunter. Couldn't really keep away from dangerous things lately, it seems. Voxumo was then melted.

One Matoran Remaining.

The Dark Forces had no idea who to 'murderise' tonight. There was little suggestion, and little idea who to kill, until one Rahkshi decided to take matters into its own hands, flying off to the Knowledge Towers. Their target was Valendale, the last Matoran alive. Valendale wasn't killed by conventional means - instead, the Rahkshi used the power of sonics to shatter the Knowledge Tower, crushing Valendale under a lot of ice.

No Matoran Remaining.

Where was the Medic on this night of extinction? They were trying to save Nato from his nonexistent murderers. And not only that, it was now in all likelihood that the Medic had saved someone who sought their death.

Dragon.starMatoran, killed by Toa of Fire

VoxumoMatoran, killed by Dark Hunter

ValendaleMatoran, killed by Dark Forces

Suspicions Individuals in regards to the Total Extinction of the Matoran Population:

Auktam Aroluk

Toa Smoke Monster

Nato

Ursus Wielder Pahrak

ToaTimeLord

xccj

jed1ndy

You have 24 hours to vote. You only get two votes from this point onwards.

One Detective Remaining.

One Medic Remaining.

One Dark Hunter Remaining.

One Toa of Fire Remaining.

Two Rahkshi Remaining.

One Makuta Remaining.

Metru Nui's chance of survival: Low.

Dark Hunter's chance of winning: Viable

Toa of Fire's chance of winning: Quite Viable - if they're lucky.

Dark Forces' chance of taking over: High

Together, everyone else could defeat the Dark Forces in just one night. But we know they won't go together. 

Edited by Trijhak
  • Upvote 2