BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

I'm joining in on the RPG with a Lesterin. Can anyone fill me in on the situations going on right now in brief, so I can know what I'm getting into when I join in? I'm planning on having my character wake up in Ko-Koro with no idea how he got there and why he's here, due to his short memory.

Ko-Koro, huh? I was just looking to get a character of mine started up again there as well, if you'd like to interact.

Mind if I tag along with my twin Vortixx's? I'll make a post soon once the other one's tech is approved.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

I'm joining in on the RPG with a Lesterin. Can anyone fill me in on the situations going on right now in brief, so I can know what I'm getting into when I join in? I'm planning on having my character wake up in Ko-Koro with no idea how he got there and why he's here, due to his short memory.

Wanna join a voyage that has next to no chance of survival? You'll get to see the island while we recruit crew memebers, then you'll get adventure, freedom, and nothing but the open sea until we either get to the Red Star or die.What d'ya say? Wanna join the crew? If so, meet us just outside the city.:a::k::i:

Xbox LIVE: FlamingCheese77

BZPRPG Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=547516

~Ignitus~Rerus~Xadah~Moeru~Rida~Turi~Sokia~Kashikoi~Yujin~Bani~Waru~Tasuke~Therin~Diabhal~

*Gasp* a Stone Lesterin with a Matatu? What an original idea. [kidding, kidding] Seriously, though, all the current Stone Lesterin are all wearing Matatus. What are the odds?

Mine isn't. Granted, he's not technically intro'd yet, but he chose tech rather than mask.(Though now I'm considering saying that he had a Matatu that got broken in his backstory just as an in-joke. :P )

Got a new character, would any of you have a spare character near/in a hospital at any of the Koros?

I have one in training at the Ko-koro Nuju-Marilion Research Hospital

Me: *has idea*

Blade: "I'd say too convoluted, and I know too convoluted =P"

"Dangit, I shouldn't have gotten ambitious."

--Merc, RE: our plotting

Pokémon Rise of the Rockets Profiles: LINK

3DS FC: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Zebstrika)

Yes to the Vortixxes, but I actually would like to join that crew- sounds like my kind of place. However, it could be a while before my character and your crew join up, but I think it'll happen sooner or later.

Well, right now, we're right outside Ko-Koro with an insane noble in captivity, plotting our next move over some ice-cold drinks. Right now the crew consists of:-Ignitus, Toa of Fire(Yours truly)-Jarkale, Po-Matoran(Toatapio Nuva)-Rerus, Toa of Stone(Also mine)-Gravus(yes, super creative name, I know), Toa of Gravity(Are too many of these mine?)-Kiron, Toa of Fire(Norik the Student)-Keldor, Skakdi of... y'know, I actually don't know(ToaKapura1234)-JL, Toa of Electricity(JL v2)-Xadah, Toa of Ice(maybe I should kill off one or two of my characters before I add any more to the crew...):a::k::i:

BZPRPG Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=547516

~Ignitus~Rerus~Xadah~Moeru~Rida~Turi~Sokia~Kashikoi~Yujin~Bani~Waru~Tasuke~Therin~Diabhal~

Now, why did instantly start thinking of Avatar when you started talking about Kikanalo-tipping.

Also, I would strongly discourage tipping Kikanalos, for the following reasons.

1) As we all should know by now thanks to Bionicle 2, Kikanalo are remarkably intelligent, probably capable of holding a grudge, and maybe even recognize faces. And you don't want to be on the recieving of a Kikanalo stampede

2) Where you find Kikanalo, you'll also find Catapult Scorpions, and you don't want to provoke them.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

1) As we all should know by now thanks to Bionicle 2, Kikanalo are remarkably intelligent, probably capable of holding a grudge, and maybe even recognize faces. And you don't want to be on the recieving of a Kikanalo stampede

2) Where you find Kikanalo, you'll also find Catapult Scorpions, and you don't want to provoke them.

This is totally going to be a plot-point later on.

Just know it.

[ BZPRPG ]

Hello all, sorry I've been inactive - exams. Just thought I'd pop by to remind you that for you Lesterin characters, there is actually another option that I don't think anybody but me (and not yet this arc) has explored, because I only belatedly got it by Nuju. That is the Lesterin's tech slot.

That's right, folks - Lesterin are allowed one piece of foreign tech. However, to use this, they must sacrifice the use of a mask. Either tech or Kanohi. The choice is yours.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Hello all, sorry I've been inactive - exams. Just thought I'd pop by to remind you that for you Lesterin characters, there is actually another option that I don't think anybody but me (and not yet this arc) has explored, because I only belatedly got it by Nuju. That is the Lesterin's tech slot. That's right, folks - Lesterin are allowed one piece of foreign tech. However, to use this, they must sacrifice the use of a mask. Either tech or Kanohi. The choice is yours.

That's one of the things I like a lot about them, actually--my second Lesterin has a tech item (see his profile), and he should hopefully be introduced somewhat soon-ish. :D

3DS FC: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Zebstrika)

Kudos if you can name both TV shows referenced in Nalita's little fantasy. :P==Case the First (conclusion)==/==Case the Second==

Doctor Who and..Heroes?

DW and Scrubs, actually. ;)

I have a rather important announcement, with regards to Ta-Koro affairs. I will be losing direct computer access tomorrow for an unknown amount of time. I will have my cellular device, so I will still be posting, but the speed and length of these posts will be reduced. As a result, if you need Jaller for something, I would recommend PMing me. I might miss it during the times that I cannot be active.

I apologize for any inconvenience, and I hope that I can return to full activity as soon as possible.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

I'm gonna be taking a church trip all this week, so joining the voyage may be tough. I may or may not be able to post at all, so after tonight, there may be a six-day hiatus.:a::k::i:

I'm back, guys. What'd I miss?

- Joske and Cael go Kikanalo-tipping

- Official meeting between Akiri Hahli and a group of Onu-Koro representatives in Ga-Koro

- Tears shed around the remains of Casa Juturna

- Philosophical debates between Prei and Kilanewb in Po-Koro

- Rynekk talking to shadows

- Fencing matches and debates on morality in Ko-Koro

- Ishi gets assigned to monitor the situation in Po-Koro

- Snarking in Pala-Koro

- Etcetera, etcetera, etcetera...

Sorry if I missed anyone.

-Also, Character Introduction-

"This tea is cold."

-Void

Edited by Dreadheart

[ BZPRPG ]

Not to mention the Nuju-Marilion Research Hospital in Ko-Koro is gaining some new significance.BTW, if one of the two people involved in organizing the Ga-Koro to Xa-Koro expedition could have an NPC address Diegol's question about Captain Iraira, that would be great. (Link to the relevant post is here.)Again, if anyone wants to interact with any of my characters, by all means PM me. I'm sometimes a bit slow to respond (particularly when I forgot about a couple that arrived just before the outage--sorry, folks), but I do make it a point to do so. ;-)

Not to mention the Nuju-Marilion Research Hospital in Ko-Koro is gaining some new significance.

Of course it is. After all, it's going to end up Loveshack 2.0. "Loveshack 2: Return of the Emotions"

No, that cannot happen.

Why? Because it would be a terrible thing? Or because the original simply cannot be surpassed?[/no seriously, I don't know what 'Loveshack' is other than the song]

Why? Because it would be a terrible thing? Or because the original simply cannot be surpassed?

[/no seriously, I don't know what 'Loveshack' is other than the song]

A beaut of a PC hospital.

It was my baby.

Then it was corrupted by the influences of several unsavory actions and their progenitors and sentenced to demolition at the hands of Mr. Iceman (aka hiemalis).

Now it is but rubble and wasted dreams, I'm afraid.

Edited by Mr. Peanuts

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Have you ever pictured Paul Bunyan, a female Dr. House, and a colony of braggadocio-laced midgets being locked inside Casterly Rock and left to do nothing but hook up with each other?

You have if you read through the Love Shack.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND