BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Ummm... Necro?

Shu's Air was only meant to be used in order for him to draw his weapon faster. The real attack was a slash from his sword directed towards the inside of the knee on the Artahka Bull's hind leg.

Sorry that wasn't clearer.

If you have a message for a specific person and not the game at large, I'd suggest using BZP's Personal Messaging system. This great feature allows you to send private messages to specific members to ensure they see them. Otherwise, it's possible that the member you're trying to talk to might not see your post! :)

I happen to be a layabout that checks pretty much all the posts in N&D, but yes. Weird not being referred to as Keeper, though.

Yeah, I only put it in here so the other participants of the battle would see it as well before writing up a post of their own that they would have to go back and edit later. Will do in the future, though.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Right, got a little dilemma...

My vortixx character no longer has either of his tech items, but has received Anti from the vault. Now, I know the rule says that characters can only have one team evil tech item or one team evil mask or Antidermis. However, since my character is a vortixx, can he still receive two tech items from the T.O.Y.S store in addition to his antidermis?

Edited by 000

Kathok

I thought Sil's question was if the rule still applies to tech gained from the T.O.Y.S Store?

I asked Tyler about this: the T.O.Y.S. store is just the result of Avak dragging the entire Vault Tech Pile to Ko-Koro and setting up shop. The Vault Loot rules apply to it.

Edited by One-Eyed Construct

How goes the negotiations/meeting between echelon and the grand master of the brotherhood of Ak'rei'an? Any progress made on that front?

Also while on topic, what is the current process for gaining entrance into Ko-koro? I'm assuming there are guards at any entrances, though I've no idea who, playerwise, controls them.

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Yup.

The Brotherhood was kicked out of Ko-Koro.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

So this Toys Store is just the villains vault being moved to some place in Ko-Koro? I don't exactly have a villain, but interesting to know I guess.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Are kanohi dragons staff rahi?  I feel like they should be.

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

bLSFh.gif 0o6ku.gif ylbon.gif KqsNO.gif zHdXI.gif BCQuL.gif CIPdo.gif

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

Not sure. I don't think due to their power a player unless they've earned the right are allowed to have one, though playing a wild version as an NPC may be allowed. I am not actually sure what the rule is on playing Rahi characters. Maybe a term-by-term basis as I have one and somebody else must as well.

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Last I heard, Ghosthands had agreed to RP the dragon for us on the egg-stealing quest. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

That's what everyone said. Heck, that's what we said when we decided to do it. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

So what Topic is this mobile buffet suicide mission playing out in?

Onua.png

How goes the negotiations/meeting between echelon and the grand master of the brotherhood of Ak'rei'an? Any progress made on that front?

Also while on topic, what is the current process for gaining entrance into Ko-koro? I'm assuming there are guards at any entrances, though I've no idea who, playerwise, controls them.

There was an official timeskip to after the negotiations. Echelon kicked the Brotherhood out of Ko-Koro and currently rules the villages, more or less.

If you want to gain entrance to the Ko-Koro, just go up to the gates IC and ask to be let in. I think there are a few PC guards. If no one answers, just PM Ghosthands and ask him to play an NPC guard.

What is usually done when you know where your character was last, but its been a long time ingame since they were last doing something?

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

So rahkshi exoskeletons are immune to Iron and Magnetism. Are their staffs also resilient as such?

Now that I think about it, the Rahkshi immunities kind of make sense, in relation to Canon. Fe- and Fa-Toa were hunted down by the Brotherhood of Makuta for the danger they posed to their armor, so it sort of makes sense in a Meta way that Makuta's sons are designed to be resistant to those elements in the BZPRPG universe.

Edited by Necrocybermancer

The times, they are a-changing...

I just realized- where is Cael's group, exactly?  Still leading refugees out of Ko-Wahi?

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

I just realized- where is Cael's group, exactly?  Still leading refugees out of Ko-Wahi?

Nah b. That wrapped up during the timeskip. Ko's refugees are all out of Ko-Wahi, unless they're in Ihu-Koro.

Cael's group (or, rather, the group that Cael is a part of) was on their way to a temple, but then Utu got sidetracked and they're all now following him to Tu-Koro.

What is usually done when you know where your character was last, but its been a long time ingame since they were last doing something?

Timeskip them to the nearest interaction hub (like a Koro) and start fresh, I guess?

Okay. So what do paid assasins do in Ko-Koro, anyway? :P I have no clue.

Edited by The Manhunter

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Yeah, don't think we have any Metru's here on the RP. Though at the size of some of the Koros you could call them Metru's.

Onua.png