BIONICLE MAFIA XXIX: Storyline and Theories

fishers64

I KNEW IT

Lucina is clearly evil here

There is a difference between "evil" and "chaos". I am very much against the former, and very much for the latter.

Of course, you've been rather attached to the idea of me being mafia since the beginning of the game, and history would suggest the following:

1-You're Mafia, and should be lynched

2-You're incapable of using logic, and should be lynched

Either way, I still win. Because Option 3 is "I die because of you, and then you get lynched for being wrong", and Option 4 is "I die because of you, and then you get killed for being right".

Your accusations are irritating, and if I had the power, you'd be gone already. Alas, I do not have such powers, and it is disappointing indeed.

Although, you've been stirring up votes against me ever since I pointed you out, so you're equally in a position of question.

And if I was mafia, you'd be dead already, because you're a much more capable player usually.

I KNEW IT

Lucina is clearly evil here

There is a difference between "evil" and "chaos". I am very much against the former, and very much for the latter.

Of course, you've been rather attached to the idea of me being mafia since the beginning of the game, and history would suggest the following:

1-You're Mafia, and should be lynched

2-You're incapable of using logic, and should be lynched

Either way, I still win. Because Option 3 is "I die because of you, and then you get lynched for being wrong", and Option 4 is "I die because of you, and then you get killed for being right".

Your accusations are irritating, and if I had the power, you'd be gone already. Alas, I do not have such powers, and it is disappointing indeed.

Although, you've been stirring up votes against me ever since I pointed you out, so you're equally in a position of question.

And if I was mafia, you'd be dead already, because you're a much more capable player usually.

?? Literally nobody has voted for you since Pulse in the first round

both times I voted for you I changed my vote almost immediately afterwards, so you can't twist that into me inciting votes against you at all.

Edited by Lucina

both times I voted for you I changed my vote almost immediately afterwards, so you can't twist that into me inciting votes against you at all.

Probably on the recommendation of your mafia buddies, to avoid being targeted so quickly.

Probably on the recommendation of your mafia buddies, to avoid being targeted so quickly.

I'm not going to bother with this anymore. You'll outlive yourself soon enough.

You know all I got to say about this whole game, is that the village needs to get a clue. I'm not saying this to taunt or gloat, but you seriously need to start considering things better, because right now the bread crumb trail is the biggest you'll get.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

You know all I got to say about this whole game, is that the village needs to get a clue. I'm not saying this to taunt or gloat, but you seriously need to start considering things better, because right now the bread crumb trail is the biggest you'll get.

Nah, they'd better just lynch me. That always does the trick. /s

• Upvote 4

What the heck is /s? I've seen it around a bit lately.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Night Four: 

7:00 PM...Topic 1: For Shame, posted by Theorist: Unfortunate.

You all failed my test, and now, trust on both sides has been shattered. Should I inform you of whom I investigated this round, or would doing so be their death sentence? For they were truly an ordinary villager once more.

I admit that I should have chosen someone else, but to afford your closest allies the proper trust, you must know their motivations.

I investigated my closest ally this round, and my closest ally is the rightful king.

If you know your history, you know who they are. I can trust them... but can you?

I think you could, if you were willing.

But we both know that you are not.

All hail the rightful king.

8:00 PM...Topic 2: Tonight's Murder, posted by Supreme Complainer Overlord: Tonight I think we should kill xccj. 

8:05 PM...Response, posted by Theorist: No, tonight I have a clue. You should kill Shadowhawk instead. 

8:06 PM...Response, posted by Chaos Complainer: This is definitely a good idea. I enjoy the smell of roast hawk. 

But it was not the hand of the Chaos Complainer who went to work, but rather the hands of a trained assassin that exited a train, carrying a knife. Slinking past the clicking of keyboards in the night, the assassin slit the old bird's throat as he slept, and then, without making another sound, disappeared into the night. 

Shadowhawk, Canonization Proponent, killed by Mafia.

8:20 PM...Response, posted by Forum Leader: Thank You for saving my life. You will be missed. 

Meanwhile, the Secret Role bashed into Ghidora's house and angrily blasted his head off with a shotgun. He had caught the Theorist rifling through his things earlier and was not happy about the current state of affairs. Unfortunately for him, Ghidora was yet another ordinary villager. 

Ghidora, Member/Villager, killed by Secret Role. 

The Forum Leader emerged from his corner - he had been trying to stop Ghidora from spreading more insanity in the forum when the Secret Role arrived. The Secret Role screamed at him for being an idiot - he would have to get it right this time or he would be dead - very dead - soon. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALL CANONIZATION PROPONENTS ARE DEAD. 

Canonization Proponents Role Reveal

Canonization Proponents (Alliance: Village)

You are the Canonization proponents, the frightening and dangerous rogue group that wants to change the Bionicle story to suit your own ends. Unfortunately, the Problematic Complainers have proved to be significant opposition to your interests, so you must eliminate them. The Forum Leader so far has proved to be neutral to your cause, but you must preserve his life, otherwise the Problematic Complainers will ascend to power. If even one of you is alive and the above conditions are met, you will all be victorious.

You MUST hunt down the Secret Role and kill them in order to achieve your objectives. The sooner you do so, the more advantages you will have.

After the Mafia has decided on their kill, you will be informed of their decision. You then will have 12 hours to decide whether to use your first power to stop them or not. If you do not respond in that time, the night round will proceed unchanged. You do not have to use your powers every round, you can simply pass if you like.

You have the following powers at your disposal (only one of which can be used per round):

Complainer Appeasement – You may choose to have one of your group die instead of the Mafia’s intended target for the night. To use this power, simply tell me that you are using it and who among you will die. If you cannot decide, I will use an RNG.

Lynch Change – If the group suspects that the results of a lynching are not going accurately, they may redirect the results of the lynching in their favor. To use this power, simply tell me who you would like to be lynched instead.

YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO VOTE. GOOD LUCK, SHEEPLE. 

Edited by fishers64
  • Upvote 4

What the heck is /s? I've seen it around a bit lately.

I believe it indicates sarcasm

I took it to be a face.

25r04n8.png

Oh BZP Moderators, why canst I not upvote thine comment upon infinity?

Also I'd like to call for the secret role to be classified as a scrub troll, as I was not informed prior to this by his acquaintance

And now that I'm dead, I'm sure it was Lucy

I'm confused. Why has the format of the game suddenly changed from posts on a forum to sneaking into people's homes and murdering them?

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

*Smirks deviously*

Yes... Everything is going according to plan. 

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I'm confused. Why has the format of the game suddenly changed from posts on a forum to sneaking into people's homes and murdering them?

The Secret Role doesn't want to listen to Ghidora at all. (Trust me, it took a lot to omit Ghidora's yakking, but my gut said that it didn't fit.) Plus the Forum leader revoked his posting privileges. :P 

And the mafia's choice of individual...is someone who doesn't post much.

Votes?

Edited by fishers64
  • Upvote 2

There's no sense in lying about it - the Theorist investigated me.

I am the King (see XVI and XX if you are confused), and the Theorist is loyal indeed.

They were right, of course - you wouldn't have believed them if they said I was innocent, and you won't believe me. But that's fine.

Hail to the King, and the King is me.

I'll vote in a little bit.

Plus the Forum leader revoked his posting privileges.

I... think a much easier way to do that would be to kick me off the site, instead of hiring a killer to go through an elaborate process just to murder a lazy novice at pretty much everything.

But hey, Mafia. Whaddya expect?

VOTES: 

Lucina - 4
xccj - 1
Luroka - 1

------------------------------

Luroka, this is probably not the game where you can pull a fishers and win. People need to get their brains out and actually vote for the Mafia. 

Not that I actually care about whether the Mafia wins or not: I am the host, after all - but still, it's disheartening to put hints in every scene that are so obvious and then they get ignored. :(

Ghidora and Lucina have an argument, Ghidora winds up brutally killed the very next night, and now everyone's voting for Lucina.

Seems like a setup to me.

Since the whole "vote for the obvious person" sheeple approach hasn't been working out too well so far, I think I'm going to take a chance that Lucina actually is innocent, and vote for Xccj as well. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

VOTES: 

Lucina - 4

xccj - 1

Luroka - 1

------------------------------

Luroka, this is probably not the game where you can pull a fishers and win. People need to get their brains out and actually vote for the Mafia. 

Not that I actually care about whether the Mafia wins or not: I am the host, after all - but still, it's disheartening to put hints in every scene that are so obvious and then they get ignored. :(

Wait, you expected me to vote mafia?

._.

Are you alright? maybe time away from BZP is what you need after all...