BIONICLE MAFIA X: DARKEST DAWN

Voltex

Well at least there is some help for us. Is the detective pyro in contact with him?

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Well, that sucks. Oh well, might as well confirm that everyone else alive in the role-trade is Village. Anyway, I've also provided screen evidence of my innocence, and JL has been in a scene we've caught the Mafioso of already, so that leaves Shadowhawk.

- :burnmad:

This is why Shadowhawk did it:

Chro was talking to him. Then Blade and Burnmad cried while Ehks is unhappy after what Chro said. Voltex was talking to them when they cried. So, Burn and X CANNOT have killed Chro. Shadowhawk must be it.

Actually, Shadowhawk or JL could have done it. But consider this:

If JL had done it, Shadowhawk would have shouted. But if Shadowhawk had done it, JL wouln't bat an eye, being entirely unaffected. So:

GUYZ! IT'S SHADOWHAWK. I VOTE SHADOWHAWK! I CAN CLUEZ TO!

Guys. This. It's Shadowhawk. Seriously serious about this, serious. Edited by Norik Of Gielinor

3 out of 7 Traitors down

3 for 8

that's alright I guess

but I digress

I'm just gonna continue my blind following and vote Shadowhawk

these people seem smart so therefore it's good

Also: now that the Detective has gone Pyro he's bound to die in <2 rounds. I CAN FEEL IT IN MY BONEEEES

also I left a hint wait wut

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Or a Pyrohic victory. ;)

Anyway, in addition to the killer from this scene, I'd like to remind everyone that Nullnull (not Bladenull) is definitely a member of the mafia...I mean, that guy hasn't even said anything, anything at all, all game! Quite suspicious. :P

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

What about 'Not Pulse Or Blade'? That guy hasn't said anything either. Anyway, I think it's either Shadowhawk or JL, the former because was insane once and may be insane again, and the latter because I always believe JL to be a traitor.

I'm gonna vote Shadowhawk as the others have done.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Well, okay. You've got it right this time around, and in all sincerity, I congratulate you spit in defiance at your boots. There. I'm a backstabbing Traitor, and proud of it.

And I might die now, but mark my words, I will be back. Sooner than you think. And you will know it. The Shadowhawk is eternal, and his vengeance is inevitable... it doesn't take a dagger, folks, or even life, to win the game for the Mafia.

Well, okay. You've got it right this time around, and in all sincerity, I congratulate you spit in defiance at your boots. There. I'm a backstabbing Traitor, and proud of it.

And I might die now, but mark my words, I will be back. Sooner than you think. And you will know it. The Shadowhawk is eternal, and his vengeance is inevitable... it doesn't take a dagger, folks, or even life, to win the game for the Mafia.

Did you honestly jjst tell everyone you are mafia? :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Daggers are efficient, easy to hide, and nondescript.

And by complete coincidence I was shown in a scene killing two people with daggers. :/

OR MAYBE

BURNMAD IS SUSPICIOUS

Seriously, this guy has an excuse (Burnmad) for everything, a little shifty...

Right?

Listen, I see your point, but I also had an excuse for everything and I was innocent. XD

but their spirits

Um... I confessed and for that reason didn't get lynched. The Mafia killing me was probably just because I was troubling them a bit (helping to kill Xaeraz and all that).

I am fairly certain of Burnmad's innocence, even though he was convinced that I was a part of the mafia earlier on.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

By the way, I've found Shadowvezon's theme song. Enjoy.

That song was amazing. Just amazing.

My actual adopted theme song is something different, but that's not related to BZP, so I'll take that instead.

Edited by ShadowVezon1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"