BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Kimala

With such a small distance between the two of them, the maneuverability of his weapons was hampered. He cut her side, which made her heart jump into her throat, but her previous injury was safe, despite the stab of pain it sent through her. She grabbed his face with the fist she'd punched him with to keep him from fitting his mask back on, while she dropped her clenched tomahawk to grab at his sword arm. With her superior size, bulk and strength even without his missing mask, the task didn't look hard, but you could never be sure with Toa of Gravity. "Why?" she growled as she wrestled.

OOC: If you don't think she could have grabbed his face, or have any other problems with the post, let me know and I'll change it.

Edited by The Fifth Spoilers

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

OOC: I'v kinda lost track of the order of posts completely, so sorry if I'm doing this in the wrong place, but seeing as this post only contains dialogue and not fighting etc. hopefully it will be fine...if not, just ask me to remove it and I will :)

IC: (Mortem)

The vortixx drifted through sheer, utter blackness, warm and comforting, enveloping his world. It was silent and calm, with no pain. There was no taste of ice or smell of blood in the air. There were no shouts of soldiers or screams of the wounded. There was no up or down or feeling of any kind,  just peace.

Am I dead?

The thought was seemingly answered by the appearance of two glowing eyes, pulsating malevolent red. They were blurred and appeared to shift in and out of existence.

You will not be allowed to die. I have further use of you.

Mortem felt despair as reality started to filter through. The weightlessness vanished, dragging him to the ground as bitter cold began to seep through his body, and biting wind froze his flesh.

His side burned with intense pain and his vision was blurry at first, but cleared to reveal the the battlefield.

Sounds of battle filtered through his perception, and one noise in particular - the shouting of that idiotic Ta-Matoran. All Mortem wanted now was peace. He was too tired to be hateful, or even angry.

He tried to speak, but found that couldn't, instead turning his head slightly to stare at Dayeth.

OOC: Just to clear things up, what he had was a dream. It wasn't a vision from Makuta or anything, before you start telling me that I have to get staff permission etc etc :P

Edited by Silo

Kathok

OOC: Ah, Silo, I thought Mortem was still up on the slope where Enforcer left him. How exactly can he hear Dayeth over the sounds of the battle, while she's still inside the hospital? 

IC: Dayeth.

"Wait... you're not talking about killing me, are you? You crayz sons of rahi ######!" she raged. "Don't you dare!" 

IC: Enforcer.

With the silent giant still towering over me, and Verulas' knife at my throat, I wasn't in much of a position to be talking, but I was going to try anyway. There might be a way out of this that is beneficial to everyone...

"Yes, we have been spying on you," I admit, "you're a mercenary, a very good one, from what I've heard. When we decided to head to Ko-Koro, we knew you'd be here somewhere, and intended to offer you a position in our group. But since we seem to have wound up on opposing sides, that isn't going to work out, now is it?" 

Now for the risky part. "But, I have an idea for how we can all..." I look to the titan and Vo-Toa as well as I say this, "...get out of this on agreeable terms. This isn't personal. We don't want to kill any of you guys; we're getting paid to do it. Or, we will be... which is where I think we can come to an arrangement." 

Edited by NatoGreavesy

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Revekk (Ko-Koro)

I ran through war-torn streets, hearing the echo of battle all around me. The side of my face and torso grumbling in protest. I ignored it as I kept moving, ever alert for the first sign of a foe approaching.

OOC: Revekk is open for interaction in the streets of the village proper

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC Avsa

Still wading through the snow, Tracer spotted Forger's assailant skating away from him. She could shoot him now. And she did, though her bow was aimed a little awkwardly due to her being stuck in the snow. The arrow soared toward Wraith and...

IC: Wraith

...and missed completely. She really couldn't aim that well being stuck in the snow. Wraith took one glance at her, before the snow around him became a fast flurry, blocking his view from everyone who may have been watching him. The flurry grew and grew till it was rather uncertain where Wraith was, if they wanted to find him they'd have to venture into the fluffy of biting cold snow.

​The flurry was slowly growing bigger in size as more snow was pulled from the ground and joined it. 

IC Forger

"Agreed, we can leave him in his blizzard. Regrouping is more important."

Champion and I run to Tracer first, she is prepping another arrow, I offer her my hand. "Here, let's get you out of there. We need to find Judge and Enforcer and regroup. This situation is turning to karz all too quickly."

IC Brontes

"Well, I don't know about you. But where I come from a soldier knows that death is the only outcome of his work, whether it be their own or others. The soldiers attacking or defending, they should expect to be killed, be ready for it. I don't think the concept of "defenseless" applies to combatants. If they aren't ready to be stabbed, shot, drowned or perhaps tied up and burned. I think they chose the wrong job."

Verulas was unreadable, was he going to stab me or agree?

...but close to it

IC: Zekev

"Holy-!"

Joskander knocked me back from my strike the little bug-

Where's 'e?

IC: Distraction complete!  And now that I've got his attention, I can, um, uh...  oh jeez actually this might not be that good of a thing now that I think about it.

Gulping, Joskander fired off a quick burst of air to kick up the snow around him, then did his best to scoot away from the Skakdi as fast as his Kakama and injured body would allow him.  Which admittedly wasn't too fast, and kinda painful on top of that, but hey, you take what you can get.

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

IC Avsa (Tracer)

Infrared still in, smell still on, Tracer kept an eye on the battlefield even as she extended her hand to have Forger help her up. If there was a time she was anymore vulnerable, it was now, and those two dark toa weren't helping one bit. Okay, maybe they were, but they were outnumbered and outmaneuvered. Not good. Not good at all.

OOC: Veneras, you're back!

@Daniel, got it. :)

IC: Zekev - [Outside city gates]

He's running

Well, trying to run.

Trying to crawl while using a Kakama... Not so effective.

I got up and jogged to him. When the snow cleared from his eyes, my axe was at his throat.

"Look I don't want to kill you needlessly-" -lie- "- so maybe you can drop your weapons?"

I really just wanted loot. There was the Dahkapa fella I had to deal with, too.

OOC: I'm fine with it, no worries there. Just don't think Judge will give up without a fight! (Even though it's not looking too good for him right now... Guess he's just stubborn.)

IC: Judge

"Why," asked his opponent. He thought about all the 'why's that could be asked right now. Such as why did he have to join The Outsiders? Why did he go to Ko? Why did he decide to fight THIS one out of the many? Why didn't he just go through the door? One question stood out as the correct one though.

"I don't expect one of virtue, such as yourself to understand my reasonings," he said through the hand pushed against his face. "But I know that my reasonings are perfect enough for me. Now I'm not too good with words, so pardon me as I communicate through another way and get my payment."

He summoned up almost all of the energy he had left to send a gravitational influence upon his opponent, hoping to push her off.

Her hand slipped off as she was thrown a bio back. She kept her mask trained on his, though, lifting it over his head, pulling against his weakening grip. "That's fine by me," she growled. "I had a particularly gruesome punishment in mind for you. It'd be a shame if I had to regret it." A shudder ran through her. Her axes leaped back into her perception, every stray crystal in the building joining with her senses again. Her element had returned. She smiled and stood up, keeping her center of gravity low, too relieved to notice all of the crystal she'd reinforced the outside of the building with was gone. She still had more than enough to work with, however. "It's over, mercenary. I fought you to a standstill with my mask power alone, and now my element's returned. You saw the annihilation wielded by a single Toa of Ice outside. I've laced the building with my element too. You don't want to try my patience." She meant it, and her tone said it. These people had destroyed her home, and she wasn't leaving without inflicting some pain. 

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: Okay, I was trying to write something nice and long and juicy, and I just gave up.  Free-writing this in the next twenty minutes tops...  Interaction is better than stagnation.  Keep the momentum!

IC: Ishi Polzin

"Look at you trying to piece things together, it's almost endearing; but I already told you where we're headed, and now it's just a race across a village filled with homicidal maniacs -- what fun!"  Ishi wore a roguish grin as he sauntered off, letting the words sit in the air like a slap from a wet towel.  Dervish stood momentarily stunned, and watched him lean out the door to check the street, then followed after the cockiest po-matoran known to Karzhani.  

Ishi moved with a practiced direction through the maze of stairs, interlocking homes carved inside the glacier, and spindly bridges.  Ko-Koro was a lover of more than one night for the Informant, and his time spent learning the alley shortcuts during the village's lock-down proved invaluable at avoiding the destruction waged by forces of the Mangaia Pact.  Once, on a foot-wide bridge across a dizzying fissure, Ishi dared to look at the chaos.  The Western wind carried the sound of the dying, and the clamor of religious fanaticism.  In the streets below, nearly specks from his vantage point, the Brotherhood of Ak'rei'an were filing in from the breach in the gate; and further into the village small pockets of guards valiantly took their last breaths defending the throng of villagers funneling through the small gate toward the hospital.  The corpses littering the streets and bridges of the glacier village were crops in drought: wilted, slumped to one side, and motionless.

Break the virtues, bring the darkness.  Take secrets, leave chaos.

Ishi smiled as his blood turned hot at the euphoria of reveling in his life's purpose.  "Everything's perfect, Dervish.  We've got all the chaos a god of darkness could desire boiling the ice beneath our feet.  No one's going to notice a couple of shorties amid this..." he continued across the bridge and out of the dangerous, howling wind, "this revolution of principles.  The world is changing; the old is giving birth to the new with rivers of blood, like always.  Anything we create requires destruction: food, cities, even stories... the abstract concept has to die for the reality to exist, see?  No?  Well, no matter..."  

Ishi's words faded into silence punctuated by puffs of hot breath.  Cold, and feeling the weather in the stubs of his fingers, his teeth chattered madly by the time they reached Ambage's apartment.  The assumed guards outside the front door were absent, called into the thick of the assault by a sense of duty to protect the living rather than a, hopefully, empty apartment.  If Ambages was home things would be horribly different, and Ishi, for once in his life, didn't want different: he wanted silent success.

"Dervish, you go first and stake out the building.  If there's any traps, well... try not to set them off." Ishi whispered.  "I'll get the door once the coast is clear."

IC: Xitec 

Well, as far as he could tell, she bought his affiliation, which meant that at least he was now on the winning side of whatever was going on here. Looking towards who she was shouting at, he saw the procession at the main gate had grown, now with two matoran and an approaching skakdi. Seeing as that was where his newfound allyuntilfoundotherwise was shouting at. He decided to head towards them.

OOC: @daniel Fair enough man, I didn't know about the disguise, but to Xitec most people are terrifying anyway so thats not saying much :P.

Edited by ~Skip

OOC: I have indeed returned.

IC Veneras

The toa of Ice breathed heavily, his brokenness freezing into cold anger, as bitter as the winds of Ihu. The lines between justice and vengence began to blur, but blood must be shed. 

OOC 
Could I get a "sound-off" of sorts? Where are people and who is open for interaction? I have been gone for a long time. 

640px-Rorschach_judge.jpg

--Character Profiles--

||--Veneras--|--MacGukko--|--Tharros--|--Xerrand--|--Tarian--|--Niralle--||

IC: The Deceiver (Near the Main gate)

As she shoted, the Skakdi (Kakrant)was attacked by some Toa (Razsk)who thought that hammers make good throwing weapons. The Vortixx decided to walk towards them. She needed the matoran to stay alive so that he could answer her questions, so she started to head towards him as well. She ran and caught up to the Vortixx. She put her hand on his shoulder and said "We forgot to introduce ourselves. I'm Akarth. What's your name?" He seemed to be rather uncomfortable with her hand resting on his shoulder, and seemed to have difficulty finding words. "I.. I am called Xitec.." She patted him on the shoulder twice and ran to the sobbing matoran. (Hile)"You should get out of here. It is too dangerous. But I have a few questions for you." The matoran looked at her sceptically, and she said "It's fine, I have no reason to hurt you. Now come, before you get in the way of those two," she said and gestured towards the two combatants.

IC: The Champion (Nuju-Marion Hospital)

I heard rumble coming from inside the hospital. "Sounds like Judge might be in trouble. Either way, we should get inside now. We don't have time to look for Enforcer.. and what if he's inside?"

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

"Come on then," she said, grabbed Hile's hand and dragged him away from the combat. When they were a safe distance away from the Toa and the Skakdi, she asked the matoran "My name is Akarth, and I'm looking for someone. Can you tell me where the 'Sanctum' is?"

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: @Veneras http://bzprpg.wikia.com/wiki/Battle_of_Ko-Koro

That's what's going on. Brotherhood of Ak'Rei'An and The Legacy have invaded Ko-Koro and it's going badly for the defenders except at the Nuju-Marion Research Hospital. Any actions on another plauer has to be bolded.(for this massive mess)

IC: Arabeth - [in front of Ambages' Mansion]

Arabeth frowned a little at the Hapaka's words. Ishi was usually a little abrasive and liked to tease, but there was something... sinister in his quips today.

Something's wrong, even if he tries to tell me to shrug it off.

Arabeth simply nodded and followed Ishi's instructions. She activated her Kanohi and sneaked off. Her footfalls made prints in the snow, but she wasn't worried.

The apartment was a modest affair for a man of Ambages' standing, low and spacious but not... splendorous.

Edited by Norik Of Celtania

OOC: Verulas pushed the knife into Brontes' chest as if to force him to take it, not to stab him. Sorry it wasn't clearer.

IC: "Don't get me wrong; I don't care if you kill the other Vortixx and the annoying one. And yeah, soldiers should expect that in war. But the term "defenseless" does apply to prisoners whom you've already beaten, and badly I might add. Besides," Verulas continued, staring him in the eye as he spoke. "What do you think the invaders are doing inside the city at the moment? Do you want someone to mistake these two for slain defenders just because of how they died? I'm not too big on honor myself, but that would be like spitting in the face of those who gave their lives protecting the city."
"As for you," he said, looking at Dayeth. "Shut up."
He unsheathed another knife, throwing it and causing a potted plant to fall in her lap as the blade itself sunk into a wall on the opposite side of the room.
"Unless you want to be used for target practice."
He turned to the Vortixx.
"Speak."

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

OOC: I see, my bad.

IC Brontes

"Eh, fair enough." I took the knife he offered me, it fit into my sword's scabbard.

IC Forger

"There was a hole in the wall over here," I led them in a wide arc around the growing blizzard. They had to get inside before it got any worse, vision was already dropping.

We reached the wall and moved to the breach, I very carefully stuck my head around it to check things out.

"Clear."

I see the two swords I fired at the black skakdi still lay in the corner, I retrieve them. I now have five swords at the ready, that ought to be more than enough for whoever we encounter.

"Alright, the only layout I know is that this is the north wall, the main entrance is to the east," I pointed to the left, our room openned up to a seemingly empty corridor. "Enforcer was heading straight to the main entrance, so let's work our way there. Keep your eyes peeled, anyone we can ambush is as good as finished, but I don't want to get into another disadvantaged fight like back there."

OOC: I wasn't planning on it Nato.

Though I kind of assumed his titan is just thinking, "the **** are these guys talking about/doing" and shaking his head in disappointment.

Edited by Tiragath

...but close to it

OOC: I know this is kind of a very important conversation here, but can we please put off any further Verulas/Enfrocer conversation until Krayz has had another chance to post? He's still standing right in front of us with that staff pointed at Enforcer's head, last I checked. Same goes to you, Tiragath. Don't have Forger interfere until everyone's had a chance to post. :)

Now, I still have to make an IC post to play by the rules here, so... 

IC: Dayeth.

Having already been used for target practice once today, Dayeth wisely decided to shut up.

Edited by NatoGreavesy

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"Ah, thank you." The Sanctum was the large, ruined building in the middle of the village she had seen before. But before she headed for it, she turned around to look at the matoran. "Can you make it on your own? These streets are dangerous"

IC: The Champion (Nuju-Marion Hospital)

Fighting inside buildings was pleasant, because it was rare that more than one enemy would be able to fight me at once, and because there were plenty of places for ambush and for hiding. For those very same reasons I also hated fighting indoors. But nevertheless I followed Forger inside the building. I was vigilant and ready for battle.

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Photu (Onu-Koro - Ko-Koro tunnel).

Clearing away the rubble with a large crash, Photu blinked in the sudden amount of white light. It was clear what had happened to the tunnel, but he was surprised at the amount of destruction and rubble around here.

"What... happened here?"

OOC: open to interaction.

IC: Barus (Judge)

The mask was almost back in its place, he just needed to reach a little more. What ever little strength was left showed itself as his mask attatched to his face. Energy surged through him. He didn't take a moment to wait around. He focused all of his energy on the floor underneath them. The floor started to collapse.

OOC: Sorry if I misunderstood your post, I'll make adjustments if need be.

IC Veneras, the Nuju Hospital
Veneras walked through the heavliy drifting snow.

He had been gone a long time.

He leaned on his staff, breathing the thin air heavily. He had hidden away, ashamed of his inadequacy. 

and now look he said to himself because of you all of this... he had to stop. But he was right wasn't he?

He had come here in hopes to tend to the wounded. He knew little of what had happened, but he knew the Matoran would need aid. 
As he looked through the howling wind, something looked wrong. 

What on Mata Nui he thought to himself as he approached.

This was my duty he thought you were supposed to protect the matoran, not let them burn.

He looked and saw small patches of flames scatter haphazardly from battle. His worst fears had been realized: not even a place of healing was safe from the destruction.

If only I had been there

he thought.

But i was inadequate.

I was a failure. 

Veneras pulled up his hood, the powerful emotions freezing over his heart like ice freezes over a lake, until not one sign of mercy remains. His blue eyes glowed fiercely, illuminating his shaded hood. The laws that he had tattooed to his skin shown with zeal and passion, concealing his shame.

He extended his staff high and the shaft retreated into itself, leaving only the blade and a hilt; the sword of justice would strike. 
Veneras kicked in the debris scattered about the doorway and marched in, looking for any sign of the wicked who had done this. 

640px-Rorschach_judge.jpg

--Character Profiles--

||--Veneras--|--MacGukko--|--Tharros--|--Xerrand--|--Tarian--|--Niralle--||

OOC: It has been said to me that a hammer was thrown Krakant's way.

IC: It hit him in the back and knocked him into the snow.

OOC: I have see you spell your character's name several ways.  I've seen Krakant, Krakrant, and Kakrant.  Which is it?

IC: Razsk

Razsk reaches him quickly and grabs his hammer.  He places his foot on Krakrant's back and growls, "Hurt the matoran, and I'll hurt you."

IC:

"No," The low voice growled, cutting through the chatter. The Titan didn't seem at all perturbed by the fact that the Vortixx was holding a weapon currently aimed at his cranium; that was not an uncommon occurrence, nor one worthy of his concern. "That's not how the world works. Do you think it's so simple? That you can merely target those able to fight, leave everyone else alone?"

"You're either a madman, or an idiot." Krayzikk gestured to his surroundings. "What, do you suppose, would happen if we fell? Your allies would just leave it alone? Allow the patients, the doctors, to leave in peace? You should know better than that, when the very beings you ally with have tried to destroy this hospital. The first wave of your very own attack attempted to."

"You imply us to be hypocrites, but even if you believe rightly, that the patients would leave alive, they would not make it. Traveling undefended through the Wastes? A mere handful of able-bodied doctors, attempting to move dozens upon dozens of injured patients? Not even a tenth of them would make it alive, before the Rahi and the elements picked them off."

"You cannot separate what is intrinsically linked for the sake of your conscience." The Titan practically spat the last word, grip tightening on his staff. "The burning of this hospital is a measure, meant for once evacuation, evacuation you endangered, is completed. As for the prisoners... I have no pity for them. They've been given their chances. They will not be left within the building, but they will be left. Whether they live or die is for the elements to decide."

"You, however, I've had quite enough of. One of you two, do me a favor; knock him out."

IC:

With a tug, Jalkron's Kanohi came free and Eisen straightened from over the Toa's prone form. The dark Toa looked over the Arthron idly, then back to his fallen foe. With the merest thought, he gathered the metal from Jalkron's final assault, sending it slithering like liquid across the floor until it formed into solid binds for his hands and feet. The rest was absorbed into his own body, replenishing the small quantities of energy he had depleted in his own efforts.

Then, with a single move, he dropped the Arthron and ground it to dust beneath his heel. 

Without sparing another glance, he turned away and stalked towards where he knew his other foes had withdrawn. Jalkron would not free himself; in his condition, he would not awake for some time. If he did at all; even in that event, without a Kanohi, his elemental powers combined with his physical condition would be too weak to enable him to break or absorb the bonds that kept him captive. His fate was uncertain, unless another managed to rescue him.

"Karnakie, Rorg. Our remaining quarries lie ahead." The Fe-Toa began to stalk down the hall, absorbing the metal barricades erected in his way. "Let us clear out what resistance remains."

Edited by Ninth Krayzikk

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Krayzikk, did you switch the words "Titan" and "Vortixx" around by accident in the first paragraph of your last post? I ask because none of what Nato's been posting suggests that he's holding a weapon on your character.

IC: "Well...," Verulas sighed as he pulled the knife from the Vortixx's throat. "Looks like we won't be coming to that arrangement after all."

He stood before turning back to the Vo-Toa.

"And you don't get to kill anyone today either, unless you want to take it up with him," the Bo-Toa said as he pointed his thumb in the direction of the Titan behind him. "Which reminds me; do you think I can get that knife back? It kind of messes with me when I don't have a complete set. I'll let you knock out the new prisoner as a consolation prize..."

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

OOC: Ookay, I sent a PM earlier but to speed things along I guess I'll do it this way.

His movements were slow, weak. By the time he'd pulled the mask back over his face, she'd encased the mask-links on his face with crystal, thoroughly ensuring he wouldn't be able to fit it back on. His attempt to bring the floor down under them made the ground crack in a few places, but her reinforcements ensured it wouldn't fall. "I said..." she strode forward and reached for his neck. "It's. Over."

OOC: As I explained in a PM, he couldn't have put the mask on against the pull of her telekinesis. Just so everyone knows.

Edited by The Fifth Spoilers

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

After the business is quickly concluded, I quickly turn on my heel to continue in the pursuit of our specific prey, just as Eisen begins to speak. "I look forward to it," I replied, hefting my lochaber in my hands. Thankfully, the large halls of this citadel would allow me to use it easily, though I could always fall back on my longsword if needed...or my hands.

I started to wonder how surprised some Toa might be to find a hand larger than their own face ripping their mask off.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Xitec

Suddenly, Xitec found a hand on his shoulder, thankfully it was just the toa. Introducing herself as Arketh, she asked him for his name. He panicked, just like everything else, he couldn't remember."I..." Looking down at his arm, he looked at the markings etched into the attachment. Xi...Tec...Something. Good enough. "I am called Xitec." He replied weakly, but she had already patted him on the shoulder and had headed to the matoran. They seemed to be in some discussion, but the matoran left even more dejected than before. Running to catch up to her, he called out, "Hey wait! Where are you going?"

IC Brontes

"You, however, I've had quite enough of. One of you two, do me a favor; knock him out."

The titan had given clear orders. He seemed more or less the defacto leader around here, so I figured I would oblige.

"And you don't get to kill anyone today either, unless you want to take it up with him," Verulas spoke up, he gestured at the titan while talking. "Which reminds me; do you think I can get that knife back? It kind of messes with me when I don't have a complete set. I'll let you knock out the new prisoner as a consolation prize..."

It is a nicely made knife, I'm reluctant to hand it back, despite only having had it seconds. Eventually I do so. Then, I turn to the pseduo-captured vortixx. "Well, boss man over there didn't agree with your philosophy, so it's lights out." I charge my palm with electricity, enough to stun him for an hour or so, and move to place it on his forearm...

IC Forger

They have encountered no one yet, the hospital has become eerily quiet. The only sounds are of battle, and distant. Many of the rooms they pass by have been hastily cleared. Beds wheeled out and cabinets of medicine and supplies thrown into bags or boxes for moving.

I haven't seen any maps yet, the walls have numbers or letters above doors, denoting offices or sickrooms, but not maps. I could've led our group into one of the main rooms, we had seen several off to the side of the corridor they were in, but he didn't want to encounter others, he wanted to find them first, prepare an ambush. He was determined not to let their next fight end like the last one. Letting a single ice toa hold both Champion and himself off was an embarassment, anger welled up.

"No. I must stay calm. Finish this quickly and cleanly, none of us die today."

I round another corner, this is the end of the corridor. A large lobby opens before me, the door is filled with snow from the earlier avalanche, before I move and make myself visable I hear voices, they are muffled, the snow flooding the front doors and windows absorbing many of the sounds.

"--do me a favor; knock him out."

"--unless you want to take it up with him... when I don't have a complete set. I'll let you knock out the new"

I peek my head around the corner, just enough to quickly take a look.

Two toa, one bronze and one darker. One huge figure, a hulking menace with numerous weapons, a staff and a Kualsi.

...and Enforcer, cornered, bleeding and badly burned, but alive.

I withdraw my head, I give Champion and Tracer the signs for "wait" and "comrade in danger." They should be able to guess as to the situation. I take a deep breath, attack or try to recover Enforcer peacefully? It was three versus three, and all of them looked battle ready. They only had the advantage for a brief moment, enough to launch one volley of attacks, would it be enough?

"Well, boss man over there didn't agree with your philosophy, so it's lights out." A loud sparking noise comes from the room, electrical energy. Do they mean to kill or incapacitate him? Either way, I need to act now. I sign to the others, "hold your fire." And step out into the doorway.

IC Brontes

A sharp crack and the sound of an arrow, instinctually I withdraw my hand and the arrow passes where it was, burying itself at the vortixx's feet.

"Arrow?" It is not an arrow, it is a sword. Fired as if out of a cannon, still quivering in the ground. I follow it's path, it came from the side of the room and three new visitors.

A vortixx with a brutal mace and bull-like armor, a skakdi with an oddly shaped nose, a bow and machete. And a toa with grey armor, five swords floating behind him.

The toa spoke, "That Vortixx there is our property and ally. Let him go and we shall leave."

Edited by Tiragath

...but close to it

IC: Barus (Judge)

Judge couldn't do anything. He was stuck without any energy and no mask. He hated it. His mask was so close, but the crystals prevented it from connecting. The gravity toa knew that he could do nothing to help him now. His best chance was to wait. Wait and pray that he could get away.

"I may be an idiot," he forced his words out through fatigue and crystal, "but I know when I've been beat. Let me go, and I swear to my deities that I will leave the Koro as soon as I can. I understand if you don't trust me, but I hope you find credibility in my words when I take my gods quite seriously." He hoped that his surrender would be taken by the defender.

OOC: I think I did have the gun out earlier, but decided to edit it out later on because I thought Krayz would just outright shoot me for doing it. <_< Never mind. Moving on, let's try to resolve this situation without anyone else getting killed... 

IC: Enforcer

I do my best not to laugh. My armour is insulted agaisnt electric shocks, that's how I don't fry myself when I use my EMP weapon, but there's no way this Brontes could know that. The sword buried at my feet is a concern, until I see Forger enter the room, swords at the ready"That Vortixx there is our property and ally. Let him go and we shall leave."

"Everyone calm down!" I snap, very carefully getting to my feet and putting my back to the wall. My voice is becoming hoarse from talking so much. I have my plasma gun in my right hand, and my halberd dangles loosely from my left, but I don't make a move with either weapon. "Clearly, we made a mistake in siding with the Makuta worshipers," I address Forger directly, "they told us the city had fallen, and that only a disorganized rabble of defenders remained here. We were lied to," I address everyone else in the room now, "our original orders were to assist with the evacuation here, but not to board a sinking ship. We were told this ship was sunk, but clearly it isn't. Which means our original orders remain the same... we should help you evacuate." 

I clear my throat; I'll need a drink after this, "the Dark Toa have promised us payment, but have not yet delivered. If you were to pay us up-front, right here and now, we could switch sides and work with you without risking our reputation. In addition to then having five extra men on your side, we can escort all of your refugees to the cable car and give them free passage across the Tren Krom Break, then straight down into Ta-Koro. They'll be safe there, and we'll have redeemed ourselves for our obvious mistake in attacking this place," I cough dryly, barely able to form more words, "do we have a deal?" 

OOC Tracer doesn't have "dozens of knives"; she has a machete. Just saying.

IC Avsa (Tracer)

Tracer wanted to call out Forger on what she felt was his stupidity yet again.

But that would make her throat hurt, so she didn't.

Besides, he could easily beat her up, like the first time they met.

Still, that giant had almost effortlessly taken out Enforcer, and the two others by him didn't look like small fry either. If it came to blows, she would probably be the first to go. Still, she held her fire, hoping for the best, but expecting the worse.

OOC the turn order, what happened? I guess I'll just follow along.