BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: As the Ga-Koro gate came into view, Casanuva thought he saw his other team members. Talking to the same Ga-Lesterin he had spoken to, oddly enough.

"Two of the other Toa Kalta; Zueya and Aelied."

As if summoned by the mere mention of his name, Aelied suddenly appeared in front of them, his Kualsi's glow fading.

"Casanuva. Vakua. Good to see you."

Casanuva was speechless. Vakua was... well, the same, but still as surprised as his brother. Aelied cast his gaze to the Dasaka, the ancient toa scrutinizing them each in turn. Behind him, Zueya was running to catch up.

IC: Zarkov peered over the edge at the two toa. "Yeah, no." Pointing his rifle down at the Ta-Toa, he fired. Insidian fired his crossbow at the Le-Toa.

IC: Fyura stomped through the tunnels, reaching the temple entrance, the large circular room. Panting, she knelt down, laying Maeloc's unconscious body down. She groaned as her changes reverted, and she returned to being a 'normal' Skakdi. All the pain from her leg and spine caught up to her as the adrenaline wore off. Zarkov and Insidian were at the cave entrance, but she barely noticed them. Focusing inwards, Fyura tried to control her breathing.

Edited by Necrocybermancer

The times, they are a-changing...

IC: After coming across both my wallet (for some reason) and my little sister lying on a desk next to a thoroughly completed packet of arithmetic that I felt the distinct need to double-check, I found my search through my humble abode to have come to a welcome close.

All I'd needed to do then was gingerly drape a blanket over her back and carefully, nigh-surgically place a pillow between her head and the wood finish, and I was set.

Muttering a soft "Sleep tight." as I snuffed the lights out and exited the room, I switched gears to the task at hand once more.

Twisting the key to lock my front door, I double-checked the contents of my wallet.

When'd it get so light? This still should have been enough, but I'd have rather not be quite so barely scraping by.

The things you do for a friend, huh?

I owed a certain old blacksmith in this town a visit. No distractions this time.

OOC: Tarkus open for interaction.

helo frens

IC: Voulge

Voulge chuckled at this response

"That's probably for the best. Raw fish can kill you, or so they say."

He continued down the path he had take to reach here from Ga-koro. 

"So what brought you to this part of the island anyway? Certainly wasn't the fishing."

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC (Aya): 

"The sarcasm is not needed, Daijuno." Ayiwah said, not sternly, but in the voice of one who was being told something so many times they had stopped bothering to count. "It is a sad fact that Saihoko may find more liberty in the navy than on dry land."

IC: Daijuno - Golden Weapons Gambling

"Not to mention that they find actual respect," I said, biting off the tip of another fry, "and a security from being killed by random nobles."

-Void

IC (Ayiwah): 

The commodore nodded. Daijuno's point was quite valid. Not something they as a society could be proud of. If it had been up to her, she would have changed it, but it was not. The Toroshu made those decisions for their clans and that was the end of the story. All she could do - though it was quite a lot in comparison - was to make sure those under her charge were treated fairly. 

"They should know well enough to refrain from that sort of action or punishment - whatever they chose to call it." she said. "One can not simultaneously rely on people to serve them and spit on them at the same time."

She shook her head slightly, putting the topic aside. Looking at their hosts she said: "My apologies. We did not mean to bring down the mood. I hope with all the troubles that your island is facing, unreasonable capital punishment is not one of them. You seem to have enough action on your hands, even without foreign ships showing up on your shores."

The last sentence was a statement with an implied question. It was quite obvious that her personality and Whitehot's were not exactly compatible, mildly put. But they were both soldiers - common ground to start from. So if they kept their respective military services as a frame of reference to, maybe they would be able to learn a lot more from one another that went beyond the bravado.

On the mental plane, she picked up Tazera's reply and sent a message back: :We are in an establishment called Golden Weapons Gambling. Or Goldie's Pecks Gambling. I only got a glance at the sign. It has a sign with two Matoran playing a game with oversized bottles.:

She continued, giving the lieutenant directions to the restaurant/bar. If Tazera decided to join them, it might mix things up a little more. 

IC (Leah):

The Toa of water was silent for a moment, as she quickly replayed the events that had taken place since then. She nodded, slowly, then said: "Yes, I have. But that was many sunrises ago."

She didn't notice the Le-Koro colloquialism slipping into her words. She motioned for Korero to follow her as she returned to her meditation spot next to the pool of water near the center of the room. Sitting back down, she indicated for him to do the same. Then she began to recount how she had left the village of fire together with Reordin.

"After our encounter in Ta-Koro, we decided to take a detour through the dark walk on our way here to ascertain the status of vault. Apparently Sulov had the same idea, we crossed paths later. But by the time we arrived it was too late. Whatever Zaktan and his band of monsters wanted, they managed to get into the vault and get it - and more: They've figured out how to command Rahkshi. We ran into Hakann and his entourage as we tried to listen in on what was going on inside the vault. The coward sent his new-found pets after us. We put up a good fight, but then they got reinforcements and we were outnumbered. I used up most of my power to take out at least some of them in a flash-flood and get us to safety. Reordin and Sulov went on their own way afterwards and I came back here to recuperate - I haven't felt that drained since the fight against Makuta."

She sighed. "That's the quick-short version of it, brother. You are the first of the team I have spoken to since then."

A few seconds passed, as the Toa of air took in the information. And while he did, a small smile returned to Leah's face, hinting at the happy-go-lucky spirit in her and she said: 

"But there is good news as well." 

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

Voulge chuckled at this response

"That's probably for the best. Raw fish can kill you, or so they say."

He continued down the path he had take to reach here from Ga-koro.

"So what brought you to this part of the island anyway? Certainly wasn't the fishing."

IC: Buriath "Lily" Ili

"Probably the current." she muttered silently. Picking up the pace to walk beside the crab-bearing Toa, she shrugged.

"Scenery is nice."

IC:

The Umbraline Menti had fallen silent during the conversation, steadily munching on her burgers and avoiding commenting on the topic. She had strong feelings on it. And she had learned long ago that it was best not to speak on subjects she had strong feelings on.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:

Whitehot was never gonna get the whole nobles thing. Who punched them in the face when they needed punching? Were their jaws as glassy as their armor?

She had fallen into a confused silence, and was halfway through the final massive bite of her burger when Ayiwah spoke.

"Uhh...actually, nah, it's...cool." She hoped it was, at least, she wasn't in the best frame of mind for a debate on a caste system she knew nothing about. She plead ignorance and Sinshi's eyes. Sinshi had pretty eyes. 

Goldie could extrapolate on what she was trying to say better than she could.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

"Oh so you swam to this part of the island eh? Didn't take you for one of those naturey folks who go where the water takes them, but can't always tell a book by it's cover... Unless of course it's a picture book, then you have a rather good idea of what it's about." 

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Buriath "Lily" Ili

To karz with his hearing!

Lily sighed, forming fists with her hands. "Hasn't everybody wanted to just lay down in a river and see what happens?"

The sun started to turn a little orange as they walked, the sky a little purple. "Better find somewhere soon. This beach isn't nice at night."

== Ga-Koro - Cave - Temple - Ovaloid Chamber - Treasure Chamber ==

== "It Is Time To Leave; and In a Hurry" ==

OOC: Amnesiac Ga-Matoran Orca

IC: Orca was finishing up the stitching and tying off the last one when she heard a sound coming from Aokora beneath her.

IC: Aokora groaned as Orca sewed shut her wound. Her eyes slowly opened, and she winced in pain.

"Uuuuuuurgh..."

Orca looked down and seen Aokor's eyes slowly open. The Ga-Matoran smiled knowing that at the very least her patient was awake. She then turned her gaze upon Aine and Zaara. "It would appear she is coming around." Orca figured that now that the wound was closed up, if only partially, and Aokora was not loosing as much it was able to circulate to her brain and allowed her to wake up. "Take it easy there. You have quite the injury to your side. I suspect you are going to be quite groggy for a while. I've managed to stitch up the wound but if you move around too fast or do anything too strenuous it could come open again." Orca tried to help Aokora into a sitting position so she could get her bearings.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

IC: Zarkov peered over the edge at the two toa. "Yeah, no." Pointing his rifle down at the Ta-Toa, he fired. Insidian fired his crossbow at the Le-Toa.

IC: Toku and Raku - Ga-Koro island

The bullet got him through the top of his clawed hand causing a streak of blood diagonally through the back of his clawed hand, the blood started to ooze although the anger overwhelmed him more then pain and his hammer started to glow with fire.

Toku with his observant nature saw the arrow and activated his hau causing a brief shield, too shocked to care about the first person he'd met (at least from what he could remember). He saw the figures a little more closely thanks to the light.

"Who are you?! And why did you shoot at us!?" 

It's time to move on.

IC: Shu - Cave (Temple)

"Telekinesis, if I recall correctly," the Le-Toa said as he extended his hand to help him up. "That and your momentary lack of awareness concerning your surroundings."

IC: Aine - Cave (Temple)

Hearing that Aokora was slowly regaining conciousness, Aine let out a sigh of relief as she went to wipe the sweat from her own brow, accidentally smearing some of the Ga-Matoran's blood across her forehead in the process.

IC: Septima - Ga-Koro (Streets)

"Well, we should probably start looking for somewhere to spend the night before doing anything else."

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Aelied raised an eyebrow at Akimoto. "So I am," he said, stepping to the side.

Zueya caught up at last; the petite toa jumped, throwing her arms around Casanuva and Vakua. "I'm so glad to see you're okay!"

Casanuva pried Zueya off of them, gently setting her down. "Yeah, yeah, we're fine. Where have you two been? Between me and Kalyss, we've been all over the island, except-"

"Ko-Koro, yes, I know." Giving one last glance at the Dasaka, he turned toward the Toa Kalta. He gave a nod to Vakua, who put up a field of silence around them. "We left. In Ko-Koro, however, we have grave news. The Legacy has put up a bounty on-"

"Vakua, we know." Casanuva shrugged in response to Aelied's quizzical smirk. "We ran into a defender that had escaped Ko-Koro that told us."

Zueya and Aelied exchanged a glance. "We were monitoring the Koro. No defenders escaped."

The Fa-Toa thought for a moment. "... Huh. Weird. We have bad news too. Something happened-"

"With Skorm, yes. We believe he was infected by a skakdi named Zaktan with a corrupting substance called Antidermis."

There was brief moment of silence from the group. Zueya broke it. "So," the short toa said, "we all seem to be on the same page, at least. Where's Kalyss? We knew all three of you were here when... Skorm.... attacked you."

The source of our information on my bounty was met in Ta-Koro after we were leaving an appointment with Akiri Jaller. We were to head to Ihu-Koro. Casanuva and I returned here after we learned of the danger I posed.

The elder toa stood straight. "Which leads us to that. What exactly are the two of you doing here?"

Casanuva crossed his arms and smiled, clearly proud of himself. "Well, these visitors are called Dasaka," he asserted, tilting his head towards Soraph, Asa and Akimoto. Without meaning to, he glanced at Soraph in particular. "They're like Toa, but with psychic powers not unlike Vakua's Suletu. They're here on a diplomatic mission; I... acquainted myself with some of them. And when we learned that the Legacy want Vakua's mask, I had an idea: what better place to hide a telepath than with a bunch of other telepaths? Vakua is skilled enough at detection that he could sense most threats coming. The Legacy will likely not take direct action on the Dasaka expedition unless they want to risk an all-out war. In turn, Vakua helps as a... cultural liaison, of sorts. He'll have a bit of trouble interfacing with them, since he can't just talk directly into their heads."

While direct mental contact is a taboo for these visitors, Casanuva told me that one of them has a pet bird. I could probably use that as an intermediary. Failing that, I can always just mimic vocal responses.

Aelied glanced between them, to the Dasaka, then back. "And you think the Dasaka would protect Vakua as well as we would?"

Casanuva uncrossed his arms, putting them behind his back. He again involuntarily glanced at Soraph; he was putting a lot of faith in people he barely knew... "I do, Aelied."

The Bo-Toa leader of the Toa Kalta gave one last steeling stare at Casanuva, before smiling. "And again you demonstrate why I chose you." Zueya let out an audible sigh of relief.

Another nod and Vakua dropped the field of silence; the outside world came crashing back in. I will of course need to meet with this expedition's leader, Vakua picked up.

Of course. The De-Toa was smiling too; Zueya looped an arm around his shoulder, which he reciprocated.

"Hey Casanuva, is that a new sword?" the Vo-Toa said, walking alongside him.

The Fa-Toa angled his back towards her to give her a good view of the blade. "Oh, this? Yep. A Casanuva original. I think I'll name it Ferrite. All cool swords have names, even if toa tools don't usually."

"Well, Aelied's Greenstaff has a name."

"Swords are totally different. Besides, that piece of wood is probably older than all of us put together; Ferrite here is brand new."

IC: Aokora again coughed. She looked around, opening her eyes. "Do... do we have the amulets?"

IC: Zarkov and Insidian backed away from the entrance. Zarkov looked back and noticed the rest of their expedition had returned, some looking significantly worse for wear. "Hey, how's the boss doing?"

Fyura was still on the ground, sputtering. "Zhe boss may 'ave a bit ov a concussion..."

Insidian glanced back briefly. "Who's in charge then? Not you, with all the trouble you made for us back in Ga-Koro."

The orange skakdi looked up, still short of breath. "Vell, I vas zhe vun carrying Maeloc's body..."

Edited by Necrocybermancer

IC Sorox

He really couldn't keep up this flying much longer; it was too much stress on his head.

So it seems more of his friends had arrived and they were talking. He could land until they started to move again.

Gently, unlike some flying Toa in the past, he landed aside of a tree and continued to watch.

IC: Toku and Raku - Ga-Koro island

"Let's go in and tear them apart"

"Wait! Your hand"

"I think revenge is more important"

"And I think finding medical help is more important, now where could we find someone with medical training? And for that matter we have to get down this cliff"

"What about what's inside this cave?" 

"Considering the fact they backed off that quickly I don't think they're that big a threat"

"One of these days I'll get them"

"Come on now back down the cliff"

He threw his axe into the rock and started to climb down, he tried to help Raku down but he wasn't one to admit he needed help. 

OOC: Woohoo 800 posts!

Edited by masterchirox580

It's time to move on.

IC (Akimoto)

Aki's eyes widened: the Toas' mouths were moving, but no sound was coming out. They couldn't control sound... could they?

"Okay," she said, a little more respectfully this time. "I didn't hear a word of that, and I don't want to. Not unless it concerns me. Does it?"

IC: Jalkron

Jalkron runs into the room.  "Bad news.  We're sealed in.  There's a wall of rock blocking the tunnel.  I tried hammering a spike into it, but that was not very successful.  It'll work eventually, but we don't have eventually.  Zaara, how soon will it be before you have the energy to melt through it?"

IC: Zaara - Chamber.

"Well, I'm exhausted, for one," she yawned, "and I'm still wearing this thing," she pulled the amulet out from under her armour and held it up for the others to see. "So not anytime soon." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Zueya chuckled. "Well, Vakua wouldn't be much of a Toa of Sonics if he couldn't control sound, would he?"

Casanuva turned around, walking backwards. "Oh, did I not mention that? Yeah. I'm a Toa of Magnetism, Vakua has control of Sonics, Zueya has Lightning, and Aelied is a master of Jungle."

IC: Jalkron

Jalkron sits down with his back to a wall.  "Might as well wait then.  Shu's a toa of air, we can last until we starve, and Zaara will have enough power to get us out of here long before that happens."  He closes his eyes for a few moments, apparently trying to sleep, then asks, "Was the water in the second trap fresh water?"

IC: Toku and Raku - Ga-Koro

It took them a while but they made it down with seemingly no issues.

"Now let's get some water on that hand"

Before Raku could resist Toku quickly threw a little water on his hand, he took a little part of one of the lily-pads and wrapped it around his hand, albeit it wasn't as good as a bandage but it's all he could use.

"You know you don't need to guard me like this"

"And you need to understand that I'm just helping you, there doesn't appear to be any help here, let's try my home Le-Koro"

OOC: Luta and Raku are going to Le-Koro.

It's time to move on.

IC: Aine - Cave (Temple)

Reaching into her armor, she gently grasped the amulet in her possession before displaying it for Aokora to see.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

OOC: Luta and Raku are going to Le-Koro.

ooc: Have fun. If you happen to see my character Doseki over there tell him I said hi.  :D

== Ga-Koro - Cave - Temple - Ovaloid Chamber - Treasure Chamber ==

== "Looks like we are not going anywhere in a hurry" ==

OOC: Amnesiac Ga-Matoran Orca

IC: Orca watched as Jalkron came back into the chamber and gave them the bad news about their escape. Then slump down in defeat. Orca for her part was still supporting Aokora's back as they both sat on the cold floor of the treasure chamber. "The Water was clear at the time it poured into the chamber but with it having us swimming around in it not to mention that it is just sitting there possibly festering with bacteria from the walls and whatever we tracked in here. I would not recommend drinking from it unless we can boil it first."

• Upvote 1

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

IC:Iraxis-Beach

Calm, quiet and appearing almost bored, the De-Toa trundled along the beach. Both seeking a quiet place and also something to do, Iraxis looked around under what shade his Akaku's eye holes provided. He could go to Ga-Koro, if he wanted, but there was lots of noise there. He could stay on the beach a while. Why not? Watching the shore and the oceanic horizon was relaxing.

OOC:Iraxis open for interaction.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC: Zaara - Chamber.

Stifling another yawn, Zaara looked down at the amulet around her neck, staring into the depths of the jewel. She tried not to think about the fact that it was made from bits of a dead Matoran, and instead reflected on the power it supposedly held. 

Aokora had said it would take an hour for the new powers it granted to make themselves known. Personally, Zaara was still sceptical about whether or not it would work. Guess I'll just have to wait and see...

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar