Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC-Praggos:Praggos watched Yuru finish off Utu, while simultaneously causing ice to form just between him and Reaver. The expanding water forced the Toa of Air away, negating her attack."Allow me to amend my previous statement," he said to himself. "Congratulations, Yuru. Welcome to your new position." He pulled out his journal, making a small mark before putting it back, soon before Yuru himself broke the surface.He then walked off, over to where Tank was."Having fun?" He asked the other large Toa.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC - Yuru - BarYuru sat down beside Tank, sliding him a piece of material. Upon examining it, he would realize it was a piece of Utu's first mask."It's been done."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC-Praggos:"Yes," Praggos said. "The menace known as Utu is gone...at least, he seems to be. It remains to be seen whether he will do the same as Dorian...but for the time being we can take heart in his death." Praggos gestured to Tank's mark, which had a fading light, something that should be impossible for the colour black. Light shouldn't be black. "Nobody was able to take his mark."I can see you felt a small amount of the pain they seemed to deal to each other," the Toa of Ice observed. The Mark's glow soon disappeared altogether-Tank's eyes hadn't even seemed to change colour."I wonder, Tank, do you know how to control your mark at all?" The Toa of Ice asked, sitting down himself.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: Kearrstrun - Ga-Koro - DocksKearrstrun had no intention of running.He had already failed. He held out his hands, attempting to express this feeling.IC: Tank - Ga-Koro StreetsTank noticed the look on Reaver's face, he stood up carefully, "Reaver, don't! We needed Utu gone! All of us!"

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC-Beatha:Beatha merely made an arrow of flame pointing back to where Tank and the others were, for Kearrstrun to follow. The flames that still surrounded him would coerce him to move that way so that he didn't get burned.IC-Praggos:"I honestly didn't care either way," Praggos said, though he still stood. Raising a hand, he motioned for Reaver to stop and for the others to quiet down.In case Reaver didn't stop, well, Praggos had a plan for that as well.

profiles i guess

IC-Praggos:"Do not think that the Mark won't be replaced," Praggos said calmly, freezing the Talon knives in their sheathes for the moment. "I have every faith that Utu won't have been the only Mark Bearer of Fear." He let his hand down. Soon, Reaver would probably notice that the bottoms of her feet had been frozen to the ground. Nowhere visible, just frozen so that she would have trouble breaking from it and moving, the same as with drawing her Talon knives.

profiles i guess

IC: Tank - Ga-Koro - StreetTank didn't know exactly what to say. Until he got an idea."We have the means to make another. P-providing there was never another."Reaver tilted her head.Tank held up Arekule's Journal and motioned to Kearrstrun being led back to the group.Tuara moved closer to the group again, a neutral look on her face. She didn't want Utu to be killed, but there was no sense objecting what's already been done.

Edited by We Are Legion

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: SalamanderSalamander ignored Praggos' words, just as he had ignored all the previous lectures he had been given on the same topic. At first he had found the repetitiveness annoying (okay, he still did), but he had slowly grown used to the fact that every other person he had ever met had their own idea on what constituted good and evil, and which side was the most effective in accomplishing their goals.Yet Salamander refused to believe it. He refused to follow the world's rules. He refused to play along with its many games. No, he had always wanted his own path in life, one of an unmistakable shade of gray. Not white, not black; gray. The gray path, one that incorporated the elements he believed to work from the other two. He wasn't an anti-hero, nor was he an anti-villain. He was Salamander.His was the path of fire. Destruction, protection, despair, light, death, warmth. Those traits and others were who he was.And yet... Nobody ever recognized that.And that's okay.He was used to it. It bothered him, of course, but he was still used to it. He sat down, watching the burned ruins of the bar and the few flickering flames that still remained. That was when he started hearing whispers. At first they were insubstantial and easily ignored, but after a few minutes more information was added, giving them more and more credibility."The Toa named Utu is gone, drowned by some other Toa."At first, Salamander tried to ignore it, thinking of the Matorans' words as nothing more than wishful thinking. However, as the rumors became more common, he slowly came to the realization that there had to be some truth to them.Burn them... Ashes, crush. Kill. Burn. Destroy.For the first time in what felt like years, Salamander was angry.OOC: This will probably be it for the night... Probably.

Lacertus

IC:Labelle ran over to Reaver and Emotia, who were surrounded by others who had those strange glowing Marks as well. "Why didn't you all tell me you were having a party" she asked, mostly to Reaver and Labelle but also partly to the others. "Course, you guys shouldn't be here. Girls only, you see." She had no idea there had just been an attempted murder, and she was too drunk to care if she did.

Edited by Toa Fanixe

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC:Sometimes in life, one will get sick of the things they do, and will try to find something else to enjoy. Other times, one will feel an emptiness when doing things, so will try find something to give them a feeling of being filled. Yet in some rare cases, one finds their dream pulled away from them, forcing them to stay in the life they once had, continuing on with the melancholic existence they had prior to reaching enlightenment.However, for this certain being, absolutely none of the above stated things have occurred to him. He was perfectly content with life, and sure, the events he had experienced when journeying with the group may have been rather exciting, but now that it was gone, it didn't really matter to him if he had the same excitement or not. He had other things to take care of; important things that he had not been focusing enough attention to.A door slammed open, and he cheerfully entered, rummaging through the hut for some supplies he would need for the task he was to do next. It had been a while since he had been in the hut, but he did not fear for his skill becoming rusty. It was like learning how to ride a bicycle or a four-legged animal; one would never forget how to do so.His preparations were complete, and he soon set off for the location of his task, a large smile on his face as he did so. People nearby were rather surprised to see his return, having thought that he had disappeared forever. But he had proved them wrong, not that he knew anyway. He had always been rather oblivious to most things.For those who would pass the pier this fine night, they would be rather fascinated by the return of a certain fisherman, who was cheerfully humming a tune as he waited for the moment when a fish would be caught by him.To Quada, Toa of Magnetism, and the being who would have become known as 'Chastity' in the future had not interference came from the metaphysical existences outside the realm of their universe, it was good to be home."I wonder what type of fish I'll catch today?"

IC:Rewera nudged Ravage in the side. "No sense standing around. Or didn't you hear the sonic screams?" she asked, a little amused. The female Toa waited for her companions reply with crossed arms. They would either have to turn back and check out what had just been blown up, or they would have to leave and avoid trouble in Ga-Koro altogether. But whatever their choice, they would need to make it now.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Ravage"Of course I heard them!" Ravage replied, glancing around for the cause. "But this is your mission. Do we go and help, or do we keep moving?"OOC: What screams would you be referring to? :P

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Skyra - Bar, Ga-koro -Well, we'd succeeded in killing Utu, not that I very doubted that we would succeed. Only problem was, his body was gone, and no one had his mark. My hearing was slowly coming back, I finally was able to hear Tank speaking. "We have the means to make another. P-providing there was never another.""You can make another mark bearer of fear? How?"

IC: [The Seventh]In the ensuing chaos, the Seventh had rolled out of her bed, and was rolling around through the streets of Ga-Koro, having successfully escaped the Mark Bearers with the teachings of her idol, Solid Snake.
IC: Wraith - Ga-koro -What Seventh didn't know was that Wraith had been trained by Solid Snake, and was following her, both to make sure she was a okay, and also because all the mark bearers were needed to open the temple. He stayed a good distance behind her so she wouldn't notice him.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Lux - Casa JuturnaUnbeknownst to the group of Mark Bearers, Lux had overheard much of their conversation on the murder of Utu. Fortunately for them, the Matoran was utterly clueless on the subject of these "Marks", so had decided to dispose of that currently useless information, and re-join the party.Back with Hakilve and Readra, the Matoran gave a small smile, and said, "So, some party, huh?"OOC: Most likely the one and only connection to Mark Bearers Lux (or any of my other chars) will ever have, hopefully.-Void

Edited by Emissary to the Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Readra"I'm more interested in that lot." Readra murmured, pointing discreetly at the Mark Bearers, "I don't know what it is, but something feels... Wrong about them. I'm also slightly lost and confused. Tillian seems different to Po-Koro himself, but again, I can't put my finger on it."He frowned, taking a bite from a Madu he had started a few seconds prior, then decided to change the subject, "Hope you don't mind me bringing you all to the wedding for a guy you've never met..."

IC: Kitsune, Ga-Wahi ForestKitsune's smile grew as she replied. "Oh, fine. Just needed to get some fresh air. It was a bit stuffy in there." As she spoke, she smoothed her Kimono in slow, calm movements, no nervousness in them. Her very presencing was serene and peaceful, the image of beauty and delicacy.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: (Oreius)After a few minutes' rest, Oreius decided to get moving again. He stood up and shook his feet dry, then walked back towards the main hub of Ga-Koro.I need information. That means...The Ta-Matoran frowned slightly. Bars were the place to pick up information, but he had acquired a distaste for them after his years spent taking down intoxicated beings in the various taverns and bars of Ta-Koro. Liquor itself was fine in moderation, but people had a tendency of taking more than they could handle. And there was no better place to encounter people like this than in a bar.However, it might all be for the best. Drink looses tongues, and Oreius would take all the help he could get in tracking down the Turaga.With that thought, the Ta-Matoran turned a corner and found himself in front of a Ga-Koran tavern. He braced himself, and walked in.

IC: Lux - Casa JuturnaLux shrugged, "Eh, no problem man. It feels good to be out and about again. I've spent way too much time cooped up at home..."He glanced over in the direction that Readra had pointed in, spotting the Mark Bearers from earlier. They were all mainly grouped around a nearby cafe, and seemed to be discussing something.Something important."I'm not sure about them either," he agreed, bringing his voice down to a whisper, "I heard a little bit of their conversation earlier. Not much though, I don't understand a lick of it."-Void

Edited by Emissary to the Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:Pearl"I wonder if there's anybody to play with around here." Pearl sang in cheerful voice. Her singing was interrupted by a pillar, which she bumped into. Who put a pillar in the middle of Ga-Koro? The Matoran thought, picking herself up. Wait, they don't put pillars in Ga-Koro... The Matoran thought, looking upwards. To her surprise, it was actually a Vortixx's leg. The Vortixx smiled down at her. "Do you happen to know where Krian is?" The Vortixx chuckled. "Of course, he also goes by the name Soundblaster."Pearl grinned. "Yeah! Me and Mr. Krian are bestest of buddies!" She said happily. "He's over there, at the party!" She pointed towards Tillian's house."Thanks little girl. Could you go get him?" The Vortixx asked, shrugging his shoulders sheepishly. "I'd do it myself, but I'm embarrassed to say I might not recognise him amungst all those other people.""Sure! Just stay here!" Pearl called, running back to Tillian's house. "Mr. Krian! Somebody wants to talk to you!"

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

i.c. mushy said "no thanks, i don't want to buy fruit"
IC: Denerium - Fruit Stand, Ga-koro -Denerium looked a bit disappointed at that. "Well that's alright! You can still have one for free, as a sample! You can pick any kind you like!" Denerium motioned toward his fruit stand, which had various types of fruit displayed across it. "Let's see here...I've got mangoes, pears, grapes, strawberries, avocado, bananas..." He went on an on...going through pretty much every fruit that existed, and even some that didn't.
IC: [The Seventh]Except the Seventh had no plans on heading back, and found a cardboard box, getting under it and crawling off.
IC: Wraith - Ga-koro -Wraith promptly walked up to the box and yanked it off of her, and then just stared at her. "May I ask what you are doing?"

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Kitsune, Ga-Wahi Forest"Yeah." Kitsune murmured, taking her fans out of her bag, and opening them. As she remained quiet, she began spinning them into the air, catching them, and then doing it again. As she grew relaxed, she closed one fan while keeping the other open, opening the closed one after throwing and catching it, and doing the opposite for the other. In seconds, she was in a complex and beautiful rythm, spinning, catching, throwing, closing, and opening without error. While most would be stoney-faced, she was smiling, admiring her own work.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Emarosa (Cafe, Ga-Koro)"I got the same thing for everybody," she said. "Except mine has a couple double shots of espresso. I like the energy."She grinned a bit mischievously and took another sip through a fit of giggling.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND