Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Kethrye -"Looks like it, sir," Kethrye replied to Madrihk, firing a few small bolts of ice energy to douse a few of the small remaining fires as he walked over to confer with him. "Does seem to ad weight to his story. Hard to escape from someone using a mask of quick-travel, or to find, but that's another matter entirely. . ."

IC: Vorok let the weapons fall to the ground next to Vorex. Then he turned, looking for a Toa of Sonics, and spotted one by color, called DJ. He shouted, "Hey, you, Toa of Sonics, do you hear battle noises nearby?"OOC:Kughii, and anyone else who listens, keep in mind that Cy is maintaining a vaccum on Optimus, which means the only noise you are likely to hear is D's mad raving, if he talks at all.

IC: [Plagia Simul] - Pala-Koro, GroupBefore Vorex could continue, though, a strong hand gripped his shoulder from behind."If the weapon wasn't here, then it would be pointless, if not counter-productive, to bury him," Plagia said, her voice icy and sharp, "And when I say 'bury', I am including any other means of killing him."-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Ayra:Ayra's blasts of ice started to falter, slowing down until only a trickle was being let out. Her face gave an expression of weakness, and fell to the ground. She exhaled one last time before going limp on the jungle floor.OOC: FYI, Ayra is just malnourished, so she'll have to recover.

IC: Madrihk"Relax, there will be more than enough blood once we find a proper target," Madrihk said to Vorex. He then turned to Optimus. "You are acquitted based on Psychometry... for now. we'll hold your weapons for a bit longer until we can confirm if D has found your... evil twin."Madrihk groaned internally.To think that I did this exact same trick back in Ko-Koro, he thought. Now that Solia's not around to ask questions, I should probably try to pin the blame on Zaveno again, to eliminate any hard feelings in that village...OOC: Note that Madrihk and Zaveno were created separately by two players, but they happen to look very much alike, so that was put into their back-story: Both got effectively exiled from Ko-Koro for something Madrihk did. But now, with Madrihk forming the ILS, leading a battle against Makuta and also helping with the Turaga, etc... it should be rather easy to make Zaveno out to be the "evil twin". :lol:

Edited by Katuko

IC: Madrihk"Once we figure out which lunatic decided to attack us all at once, you can all line up for the honors. Heck, let's make it co-op! But we will not kill until we are certain the target deserves it."

Edited by Katuko

IC(Ledzel)

"Lady?" Ledzel calls out as he makes his way toward Ayra. The Ko-Toa had apparently passed out after vanquishing most of the flames. But, she had suddenly passed out.Bending down, he takes the Toa in his arms once more before carrying her toward the others."Alfon, anyone? Any idea what to do with her?" he asks the group still in the settlement.-Mef Man

IC: [Gunner] - Pala-KoroGunner approached the group, a smirk ready and waiting on his face, "Well, well, what have we-"Suddenly, all of the colour drained from his face, and his eyes went wide with fear, "S-S-Simul?"IC: [Plagia Simul] - Pala-KoroAs soon as Plagia heard Gunner speak, she whirled around, surprised, "Gunner!"A smile crept onto her face, before she approached the Toa of Air, "Well, well, well. You've got a lot of nerve coming back here, after what you did."With that, she launched a punch straight into Gunner's nose, sending him tumbling to the ground, gasping in pain.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

OOC: Tawara is still on the ground, not in the treetops. I guess we can say that the Vampirahi on Gyren's neck confused him, though. I was sure I had already posted this, by the way, but it seems as if BZPower ate my post.IC: Gyren's voice floated down from the canopy, but it was too weak for Tawara to make out. Another voice came, stronger but still not distinct. Tawara stumbled back as the rope ladder shot up into the treetops. What is going on? Tawara didn't know what to do. Apparently, the Toa had been ambushed as the Matoran had suspected, and the criminal didn't want anyone coming up after him.Tawara stepped a few bio away from the tree and began to scale another one after putting away her bow. If she got up high enough, she might be able to get a good look at Gyren's hut. Sure enough, a few branches later she was perched on a limb and peering at a dark, bulky structure that was largely obscured by foliage. The Matoran drew her bow yet again and nocked an arrow.OOC: This is gonna be confusing.

Edited by Toa Alaka

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

OOC: THANKS FOR BOLDING MY CHARACTERS NAME!! IC: Draeverian Joskiir Even as Alfon had welcomed the trio into Pala-koro, something had gone amuck. In his dark world Draeverian felt the heat rising from inside the wooden fencing, pumping his already wounded body with more reason to feel the need to retreat. From the pan into the fire. Literally.Glancing around, the noises already assailing his senses, he asked Alfon briskly; "Is there a flame burning behind you, or am I just hot with fear?" The sounds of battle began to assail him, and immediately Draeverian knew what was happening. "Typical," He muttered, having just done something similar a few days prior. "Hey, you, toa of sonics! Do you hear battle noises about?!" An unbodied voice yelled from somewhere to Draeverian's left, clubbing him over the head like a baseball bat. "I'm right here you know," Draeverian muttered to himself then nodded and replied, "Sure as the slickness of my rhymes, there's a fight going on, about time. I figure someone had a misconception, maybe even too much of a bad impression."

IC: (Uar)"You mean Matan and Natan, those craftsmen? I've been a bit out of touch with recent happenings for a while, so: What did they do?" Uar said, a bit bemused.

Edited by The Mask of Ice

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

IC: "Thank you for fair trial, and not performing a blatant mockery of justice by destroying the weapons. I agree with your decision to keep them...until evidence shows that not to do so is wise." He breathed a sigh of relief. Psychometry. Truly a great mask. More should be made. Nemesis' mask was pulled off, so he stabbed his sword into the tree to avoid falling. OOC: He used the adrenaline rush to power it.IC: With his Blast Rod, he fired on the now obviously falling D.

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: And the award for the most random an silly attack I have read this month goes to...yeah, I'll pretend that didn't happen.IC:Sisk looked at Verdi with a slight shrug. "The Turaga said they know nothing-much at all about the Obelisk, so we'll have to seek-find somebody who does. And that mean's we have to back-travel first and get Lans back in Le-Koro."--------------------------------------------------Mariko looked a Drae with one eyebrow raised. "I think that's over already." he said to the Toa of sonics. There had been some sort of commotion, but before either of them had been able to see or do something, it seemed to have passed. The Toa sighed. He missed his bretheren. They never had such random nonsense happening in their team. Mariko turned back to Alfon. "Medical aid would be greatly appreciated. Draeverian here needs a proper splint...after a shower of course. And Atvin and I are not in the best shape right now either. Where can we find your new doctor?"--------------------------------------------------Aparangi instinctively raised his hands a bit, in case he needed to defend himself. He half-expected these two to be guards, intercepting him to take him prisoner. But they said they'd followed him, so that was out of the question. And they'd mentioned a name...Miraul. The one he had been talking to in Ta-Koro, the one that had told him where to find Madrihk. Whatever them, Nex or these two newcomers wanted, the Toa slowly began to realize that there were so many more things going on on this island, that he had absolutely no knowledge of. Not the best of starting positions if you wanted to change something. But he had to focus back on the Skakdi and shapeshifting Toa."For an introduction you made very little mention of your name...Ziraul." Aparangi said. He smirked. He had overheard the names earlier, in the village of fire. "My intentions are none of your business. Which in turn begs the question why you are so very interested?"

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Aelynn (Pala-Koro)The Toa of Iron sat outside of the village, on top of one of the many tree stumps that surrounded it. Everything seemed to go by in a blurr, events "melting" together.It was like this ever since-For some reason, Aelynn couldn't bring herself to say it, or even think it.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

ICLaki dumped Optimus' weapons where they were supposed to be dumped- some hut or something. Then he turned and looked around. Pala-Koro had gotten rid of the small fire and the Optimus quickly and easily. Now that he was listening, He could hear sounds of battle. Optimus' evil clone must be out there somewhere, fighting.He looked around the site, at the many people milling about, working, going off the do something important.Then he saw a toa he had not seen in a very long time. "Aeylnn!" Laki said. "I've no-seen you for great-much time! How are now-things?"

Edited by Visaru

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: AelynnThe Toa of Iron thought she heard someone call her name... The voice sounded familar. Aelynn looked up and smiled, glad to see someone she knew."Laki!""Oh... Things are... okay," she replied. Although, the way she said it made it obvious things were not okay.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: KoduKodu walked up to Madrihk. "I would like to join." he said.IC: TurokTurok walked into the village, attempting to determine the strength of the ILS.

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Nemesis' mask was pulled off, so he stabbed his sword into the tree to avoid falling. OOC: He used the adrenaline rush to power it.IC: With his Blast Rod, he fired on the now obviously falling D.
IC: D -D activated his kanohi, avoiding the week ball of fire and quick-traveling down to the ground for a split-second as Prime's mask shattered on the jungle floor before teleporting again and reappearing above his opponent, dagger drawn. He buried his blade into the tree, swinging wildly with the trident in his other hand."Surprise ! I know how shocking this is for you, but I'm going to have to ask you let go of the weapon and drop dead, if you wouldn't mind." D said, his face alight with sadistic glee as he sent a current strong enough to incapacitate a kane-ra bull into the tree and out through the sword Prime was dangling from. He stabbed down with his trident, the combination of attacks enough to send his enemy plummeting to the ground.IC: Kethrye -"If you want to join, talk to Alfon or me," Kethrye said, stepping over to answer Kodu. "Madrihk doesn't have time to speak with all of you first thing." Edited by BenLuke-116

IC: Nemesis, without his mask, was unable to counter. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" As he moved too quickly, he fell out of the vacuum and was heard. He fell down to the ground, cursed for a second, and fell unconscious."I heard something in the distance. Someone is fighting..and losing." His expression became that steely, emotionless to the outside look. "If it would not be too troubling...I would suggest scouting it. And beware of anything that might resemble me."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Turok, having gathered enough information, silently slipped out of Pala-Koro, to report back to Vorasku in Ta-Koro.OOC: Turok to Ta-Wahi.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

OOC: And the award for the most random an silly attack I have read this month goes to...yeah, I'll pretend that didn't happen.Aparangi instinctively raised his hands a bit, in case he needed to defend himself. He half-expected these two to be guards, intercepting him to take him prisoner. But they said they'd followed him, so that was out of the question. And they'd mentioned a name...Miraul. The one he had been talking to in Ta-Koro, the one that had told him where to find Madrihk. Whatever them, Nex or these two newcomers wanted, the Toa slowly began to realize that there were so many more things going on on this island, that he had absolutely no knowledge of. Not the best of starting positions if you wanted to change something. But he had to focus back on the Skakdi and shapeshifting Toa."For an introduction you made very little mention of your name...Ziraul." Aparangi said. He smirked. He had overheard the names earlier, in the village of fire. "My intentions are none of your business. Which in turn begs the question why you are so very interested?"
IC: Ziraul did not comment on the fact that Aparangi knew his name. "Aparangi, I'm interested because if our intentions happen to be the same, you might have an ally. If not..." Suddenly Ziraul vanished from sight, his true location revealed as he dropped the illusion. A singular blade was at his foe's throat. He finished "Or an enemy. Seening as to your current situation, I suggest you tell me the truth." OOC: Might as well tell him that NEX sent you to recon and them kill him if evidence justifies, because Ziraul lacks much in the way of morals, and might be willing to kill for his failure to punish D/Voriki. He definately will try with D.IC: Cy darted forward, drawing an axe and putting it at the throat of the false Optimus. Seeing he had passed out, Cy lowered the vaccum, and grabbed him, starting to drag him back to base. Turning to D, he suggested "Care to take his weapons?"

IC: D -"Yes, yes, I'll do that," Voriki said, pulling his dagger out from the tree and quick-traveling down to the ground. "This fellow will surely think twice before attacking the Island Liberation Squad again!". He confiscated the Blast Rods off the unconscious prisoner, resisting the temptation to reach down and slit Prime's throat as he did. I would likely get kicked out of foe that, though, he thought, sighing internally and stepping away from Prime. That would be. . . unprofitable."I shall inform the others or our success, you carry him back to the village," Voriki said, activating his mask and quick-travel-hopped through the stretch of jungle until he saw the rough scattering of huts that was Pala-Koro ahead of him. Teleporting into the center of the group gathered in the center of the village, Voriki loudly announced his victory to the rest of the ILS, a effervescent grin plastering his face. "This Optimuspersom had been defeated, Cy's lugging him back over he-" He caught sight of someone exactly identical to his enemy standing nearby."-Er, what? Wait, no, let me guess, evil twin?"

Edited by BenLuke-116

IC: Madrihk"Given the circumstances, by which I mean our attacker didn't harm anyone seriously and that he is unconscious and unarmed..." Madrihk began, before breaking into a wicked grin. "Oh, who am I kidding. He tried to set us all on fire and pin the blame on our latest ally. Before we kill him, though, find out if he's under a shapeshifting power or not. I want to know how he managed to pull off the disguise so perfectly, and if others can do the same after him."

Edited by Katuko

IC: [Gunner] - Pala-KoroGunner, still gripping his aching nose, managed to get back onto his feet, staring at Plagia in anger, bewilderment and, just maybe, fear."What the Karz are you thinking, you crazy glitch?" he stammered out.IC: [Plagia Simul] - Pala-KoroPlagia, for her part, just smirked, "That's what you get when you leave a warrior as good as me stranded on a piece of flotsam without any food or water, in the middle of the buggin' sea."The Toa barked out a laugh, "Just be glad I only left you with a bloody nose. In all fairness, I should have torn you a new one for all the trouble you put me through."-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Lerongu"I like that idea." he said, looking toward Nemesis and Madrihk. "Can I have a part in killing him?"

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET