Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Lans"Don't worry," Lans grinned swinging his arm around Lashev's shoulder, "Me 'n Kongu took care of all that. You're all official members of the Gukko Force, under the Rahkshi Hunting Squadron." Then remembering something, Lans pulled out a two tablets, they had some sort of form on it. He handed one to Lashev and the other to Verdi, "All you guys have left to do now is sign this Transfer Order in Verdi's case, or the Enlistment Forum in your case, Lashev."

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC-VerakVerak coughed and looked hastily away from the drunken matoran. "Yes," he said, imitating a Ko-Matoran accent. "I am here to speak with you leader, Madrihk. I understand if he's busy right now, but please let him know this is of the highest importance. And no, I don't think a message is a good idea. This is his business alone, not the ILS. I will wait here for him here. Thank you." Verak gave a nod, speaking bluntly and directly.OOCVerak is actually a tall, black and brown toa, but he is pretending to be Ko-Koronan. I can see the confusion.

Edited by Visaru

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: Skyra - Skyra's House, Le-koro -"Ah, so you don't know..." I raised my forearm and turned it so that Salamander could see the ever ticking timer to my death. "Every mark bearer has one of these now, when the timer reaches zero....I'm dead."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: SalamanderSalamander thought for a moment before replying, trying to weigh what he knew about the marks and how they worked against the current situation. There was a certain logic behind it all that tied everything together, and all he had to do was discover the basis of that logic in order to find a solution.Or at least that's what he hoped."But there is a way to avoid that, right?"

Lacertus

Mariko and Aparangi stepped through the portico into Ackune's forge just as Draeverian gave his partner's new body a strong test cut through a steel target.  Rivet's twin fangs bit clear through the rod in a single upwards diagonal slash held in Draeverian's right hand, the dull throb of a note hanging, no shoving, through the air with such speed as to force the newly arrived toa to clap hands to their audio receptors in shock.  A contented grin plastered itself across DJ's face, his lips thin lines of fulfillment. "This works perfect," he commented to the smith with a nod, letting himself leave the cutting stance he had assumed for the test.   Rivet fell to his side and he let his arm down, her tip slightly digging into the soil of the business, "If I gave you too little in weighty widgets, so help the great beings, I'll see to it there'll be more to fling your way, for the service you gave today."  Draeverian turned to acknowledge his companions, but stopped in mid thought.  He held up one figure -- a gesture for time.  Without a word he pulled out the strange vial from before, letting it slide into the hollowed section of the hilt with a dull scrape of glass on metal, and quickly screwed the pommel back into place.  A quick smear of blood from another finger and the small rune designating the direction to twist disappeared.   That satisfy you, Rivet? He asked he blade with his Mind.  Well imagine that.  You did something right finally.  Draeverian scratched his head abashed, then slid Rivet into her collar with a gently squeeze on the handle. Glad you're talking to me again. I missed you.  Satisfied and bobbing his head, Draeverian left with a back handed wave to Ackune, steadily strolling up to his companions with his arms outstretched in twin fists bumps. "welcome back to the two toa in black," Draeverian crowed.  If he'd but had eyes, they would have glowed with a fire of vengeance. 

IC: RavageRavage didn't answer immediately. Not because he didn't want to, or he didn't know the answer, but because his attention was elsewhere.On the edge of the small lake, a little to his left, was a large rock. Pale in color, with a flat top, it overlooked the small lake. Almost like a throne, one that would be occupied by the ruler of the clearing, to look out over their subjects.In two leaps, Ravage jumped onto the top of it, and stared at the rock beneath him. Small claw marks showed how and where he had landed in the past, and marks near the end of the perch showed where he had sharpened his claws. This was the spot Ravage had spent much of his time when he still lived in the jungle, resting, hunting, and drinking. It often warmed under the little sun there was, making it a comfortable place to rest. The Rahi-like Toa remained silent. But unlike his usual silence, this was one filled with memories.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Pirok"He won't have left Onu-Koro, I saw him only a few days ago." Pirok explained. "Showed up in an inn owned by... a friend... of another friend."

Edited by Vorex: Keeper of Time

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Skyra - Skyra's House, Le-koro -"Well yeah...you can feed the mark to gain more time, or steal other mark bearers time. But you'll probably agree when I say I'm not really cappable of doing either of those things...I'm gonna die...I took this bloody mark to help Emotia and Tillian...and now it seems it was completely in vain!" I said with frustration. "I swear if I ever see Yuru again..."

IC: Skyra - Skyra's House, Le-koro -"Well, I could try dressing up as a bat and scare children...but that really doesn't sound like me." I said a little dryly. "The only thing that could save me at this point is if I rid myself of the mark, but someone else is gonna have to take it, I mean with Utu dead I'm the only mark bearer of fear...and there has to be a mark bearer of fear to open that supposed temple. Now, I seriously doubt I'll find anyone willing to take a mark with a timer to their death attached."

Edited by King Snelly

IC: LansLans carelessly took the Tablets and chucked them towards a Le-Matoran behind them. Lans didn't even bother looking at the Matoran, sure the Matoran may have come here for this very purpose, but Lans' mannerisms still took him by surprise. He barely caught the tablets, a second later and they would've shattered on the floor. Mumbling something about Brakas Heads, the Matoran left with the Tablets."Well, now that all that boring stuff is out of the way. I say we move on to actually doing something." Lans said, wrapping his arms around Lashev and Verdi. "Sisk, you ready to show these newbies what it means to fly?"

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Skyra - Skyra's House, Le-koro -"Utu isn't dead anymore Skyra." A pang of fear struck my face, my eyes started to glow purple. "W-what?" I backed up a bit from Kearrstrun. "What do you mean not dead anymore!? Why the karz do I have this mark then!?"

IC:"Like I said, oh great Madrihk, I may be able to help, despite this good man's insistance of receiving no payment" Skaarn told the leader of the Island Liberation Squad. "In fact, I could help this group make some widgets, so that they'll be able to pay in the future for whatever needs they require." Skaarn of course still had to figure out how he was going to do that, but that didn't matter at the moment. Getting a position in the group did.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC: Salamander"I'll take it."Salamander spoke up before he could stop himself, but he found himself strangely pleased with that fact. It felt like decades had passed since he had felt such an honest desire to help someone else stir in his being, and now that he had he was not going to let the opportunity slip by.In the end, Venator was right. I'm not all that much different from Utu, am I?"Utu isn't dead anymore Skyra."Called it.

Lacertus

IC: Kearrstrun - Le-Wahi"We all thought he was dead. You saw what Yuru did to him."Kearrstrun shook his head, "No no no, Utu won't share."Suddenly realizing what was suggested he turned back to Salamander, "If power is what you seek you will not find it here. This power shouldn't have existed in the first place."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC (Desilix):Desilix stood in Pala-Koro, waiting to get a hut made. He was finally going to settle down and have a home. He had been traveling from Wahi to Wahi for years, and felt it was time for his adventures to end. Just then, a wave of darkness swept over him, and the last thing he remembeed, he was falling.Desilix was floating in complete shadow. He looked down to see his body, but he could not see one. Suddenly, Ga-Wahi appeared before his eyes, and bekoned to him. Then in an instant it was gone, and this is what was left:

For the Rahi's venom bites, the toa 6 must unite

Desilix woke up on the damp ground of Pala-Koro with his heart racing. "Well, Mata Nui just won't let me stand still." He said to himself, walking out of the gates of Pala-Koro.OOC: Desilix to Ga-Wahi

keetkiril.gifqSvBogp.jpgkeetkiril.gif

IC: Salamander"Someone has to have it, right? If Utu is back, that means that there is an extra Mark of Fear: this one. You aren't needed to the Mark Bearers, and neither am I. However..."He turned to face Kearrstrun before continuing, a determined expression upon his face."You shouldn't be the one to risk your life in this situation. You chose to bear that mark out of a desire to help your friends, not a selfish desire for power. I will take the mark. I will take that burden. I will take that risk, and if I die because of it so be it."After a moment of silence he continued in a softer tone, as if speaking his real thoughts without a trace of bravado."Please... Let me help you."

Lacertus

IC: Skyra - Skyra's House, Le-koro -I looked into Salamander's eyes, trying to see if he had some sort of hidden motive...to my surprise he seemed quite sincere about helping me. "Well..." I was rather reluctant, I would be practically condemning someone to die. But...he did have a better chance to survive with the mark than I certainly did...I closed me eyes and rubbed my temples, I couldn't believe what I was about to agree to. "Alright...though promise me one thing...that you'll stop them...stop Utu, Yuru, Dorian...they have to be stopped..." I put on a grin. "Of course, I'll be doing that with or without a mark, but my team and I will need all the help we can get."

IC: SalamanderSalamander grinned as he continued to stare at Kearrstrun, his orange eyes glowing with a fierce light."Of course I'll stop them. Just point me in the right direction and I'll crush them all. And I don't think that will be a problem for me, Kearrstrun. This is my chance to prove to myself that I am better than Utu after all; I won't waste it."Thanks, Venator.

Lacertus

IC: Kearrstrun - Le-WahiKearrstrun didn't mirror Salamander's expression. Quite the opposite. He stared in Salamander's eyes, trying to look for any form of ulterior motive in the way he looked back at Kearrstrun."Killing Utu won't prove you're better than him at all. No matter how you do it, painfully, angrily, painlessly. Whether Tank tells you to whether Tuara tells you to. Not if it's out of your own self-righteousness or some sort of pursuit of justice. You might fool yourself that what you plan to do will prove something, but it won't. No matter how evil the opponents you crush are. You have to do what you do because it's right, not to prove to somebody that you're better."Without taking his eyes of Salamander, he responded to Skyra, "I'll help.""You better be very clear with yourself where your motives are really coming from. Else you'll find yourself on a very steep slope leading you to a pit you'll never climb out of. The same pit Utu and the likes are trapped in."OOC:Funny enough, Utu refused to kill Yuru to "get back at him". Only because he made a mistake that should've got him killed.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: SalamanderSalamander thought for a moment before replying to Kearrstrun."It's a long story... And involves a friend of mine who gave me what eventually became very sound advice. Don't worry about me."Despite his confident words, Salamander couldn't help but feel a twinge of unease at the thought of what would happen once he had a Mark of Fear to call his own. Would he finally lose in his struggle to not fall into darkness and become just like Utu?I can only hope not. I can only hope that even when at the same level as him, I can still tell right from wrong, that I can still do the right thing. I can only hope.

Lacertus

IC, Elianne:(Bright-Star Inn)"While I'm not sure who this Shadow of yours is," Elianne said, "it sounds like we should head for Onu-Koro."Dangit, Elianne, what are you doing? Has anyone paid you to be Captain Obvious? The difficult part so far in this team of theirs was that Elianne only really knew Merror. Getting to know the others has so far proven just a little bit slow.

IC (Weta): "Oh, I'm sorry Elianne", Weta said, "I should explain. The Shadow, as he calls himself, is a mad Vortixx. Up until a few weeks ago, he was working with two toa on a plan to wipe Mata Nui clean of all life. Like I said, completely deranged, but no less cunning because of it. Thankfully, he was caught before they could go too far with their scemes, by Pirok, myself and a few others. After we began dismantling his conspiracy, he escaped towards the Kini-Nui. We went after him, but all we found were his clothes among signs of a rahi attack. That was the last I heard of the Shadow until today, other than tracking down his accomplices and destroying his instruments."

ppg2.png

IC (Merror)Merror nodded."The Shadow was dangerous, and insane," he said. "If he's up to something, it's going to be bad. But let's not forget what Skyra told us about the Mark Bearers. There's something about this I don't like..."Merror wasn't sure what it was. There was a kind of nagging...feeling...he had, about the Marks.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Demetrius opened his palm, a golden widget appearing in his hand. He studied it as he spoke. "There is little you could give me that I cannot acquire myself, you see. Such is the benefit of being able to manufacture metal." He looked up and shrugged, flipping the widget in Madrihk's direction. "But in that light, it wasn't really as great a sum as you say."

Q2TtLEz.png

IC-VerakOOC: Verak is actually a tall, black and brown toa, but he is pretending to be Ko-Koronan. I can see the confusion.
OOC: I usually read profiles first, but this time I just guessed, so yeah, sorry about that. :)IC: Mevi (Pala-Koro gate)"Right, I'll tell the boss that you want to see him. May I first ask who you are, though?"
IC: Demetrius
IC: Madrihk"For some reason I completely forgot that you were a Toa of Iron as well," Madrihk said. "I'm so used to having Onyx do the metalwork, and the team has grown enough for me to lose track of the newest members. Glad to have you with us, Demetrius."
Skaarn
The Toa of Ice turned his head towards the Hordika again, his friendly attitude draining away once more. The mutated being's face wasn't exactly the most pretty to look at, but Madrihk was not going to mention it. The beastly Toa appeared to be quite strong, and even though Madrihk had earlier subdued him with a single beam of ice he was certain that a brawl at close range might not go so well. His loyalty could not be counted on even with friendly talk, however, and so keeping him around felt like having an unstable bomb lying out in the open. At least this bomb might be stopped before it triggered, if need be, and now it sounded almost as if it could be... useful."You know how to make money, you say?" Madrihk asked, eying Skaarn inquisitively. "Excuse me for saying so, but how can I believe you after the tall tale you spun about the spiders earlier? I don't think any Onu-Matoran could confirm that story."He felt Kethrye's expectant gaze on his back.Important business waiting, he silently reminded himself. Wrap this up and talk to the deputy already.

IC: Skyra - Skyra's House, Le-koro -"I'm sure everything will work out great!" I said, my spirits a little higher than before. "But anyway...how are we gonna proceed from here? I know it's gonna involve taking a whole lot of my blood..." I shuttered a bit.