BIONICLE MAFIA: Two for all

Ehksidian

He's doing that as soon as possible; I presume him to have begun the process already. Remember, he's got to send out twenty-four of them, so don't be surprised if you've not received one yet. All in due time.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Ehks! You fool! Have you any idea what you have done?

I didn't want to send out fourteen PMs because it would take too long in Southern Ret!

Try sending a pm to every single player in Bionicle Mafia III: By the Numbers.

That's like 22 individual pms man, it was awful

Plus I had to do the exact same thing in Mafia III-4: The Four Tribes...

ugh.

Between your current username and your vague allusions to grand Mafia plans, I am scared.

What if you had to do it in The Big City?
Or whatever 2.5 (if I remember right) was called?
That huge one with like 41 people.
Do that.

Ah, but in that one, not every player needed to have a PM sent to them. ;)

(By the way, if any staff sees this, would you mind changing the title to have correct capitalization? I'm a bit of a fanatic about that kind of thing. Thanks.)

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

Ehks! You fool! Have you any idea what you have done?

I didn't want to send out fourteen PMs because it would take too long in Southern Ret!

Try sending a pm to every single player in Bionicle Mafia III: By the Numbers.

That's like 22 individual pms man, it was awful

Plus I had to do the exact same thing in Mafia III-4: The Four Tribes...

ugh.

Some roles wer only sent the group PM :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

*catching up with everyone*

I like to think I'm a pretty big one. =P

Xae's the poster child for Type 2, iBrow is rather a fixture, as are Blade, Unit, Zakaro and Pulse. =P

- :burnmad:

I HEARD MY NAME

I VOTE ME

... I feel the need to finally point out that I find this adorable :3 Every time.

Most of the people playing here joined in the Second and Third ages, I think, or really late in the First (after #30).

End of the Second Age, here. ^_^

Wow.. already four pages...

Let's just hope we can keep this level of activity until the final rounds. :D

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Right from game 2, for me. =P Because I'm positive that Seraphim hosted a couple at the start as well, and I think I missed the very first game, but joined in right after that. Barely missed any after that; and only because sign-ups closed too quickly for me to respond to. =P

I've been playing since mafia 33 which was towards the end of the first age.

Also, never say you didn't get a PM. That's like painting a target on yourself. Give Ehks some time, sending out PMs is probably much more time consuming than it probably seems, especially if he's doing flavour text like some other hosts do.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

And I'm just a Third Age newbie. ;)

Keep in mind, Pulse, that people could say they never received a PM even if they have already gotten one. It works both ways - saying you didn't when you did, and saying you did when you didn't. I suppose.

but their spirits

THERE ARE NOW!

CHRO! I accuse you of being a Dark Hunter!

Bladenull! I accuse you of being a Secret Role!

Burnmad! I accuse you of being a Rahkshi!

Canis! I accuse you of being a villager!

Xaeraz! I accuse Xaeraz of being Xaeraz!

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

hmm.. trying to remember my first mafia game on here.. I want to say it was Valendales.. But i am sure there was one before it.. Is there a list of mafia games hosted so far anywhere?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I wish the pages were at least set in order of creation for the way they list them is all wacky..

But actually after looking back the first game i was a part of was Bionicle Mafia IV: The Rich, The Poor, and The Pyro..

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Day 1: Collision

Ehks stood atop a mountain he decided to create, and looked down upon the two villages, each sitting on the coasts. It was quite a beautiful sight to behold, certainly. Though it wouldn’t stay beautiful for long. Ehks whirled his staff above his head, and brought it down on the mountaintop. With a horrible crack, the mountain began to fall down. And, along with the mountain, the entire middle section of the island did as well. The villages began drawing nearer to each other, towards the center. Houses crashed together, and finally it went still. The two villages had merged in a… particularly violent fashion. The matoran in the two villages came out of their homes, dazed and confused.

Teridax came out as well, just as confused as everyone else. He didn’t know anyone in the village, apart from his Rahkshi. He didn’t see them, though. At least, not at first. After a few minutes, he realized that they, too, were disguised as Matoran. This would certainly make things interesting.

Meanwhile, TSO was in the exact same situation. He, too, was disguised as a Matoran, as were his Hunters. And he, too, assembled his hunters. It certainly would be interesting indeed.

Ehks decided to appear in the middle of the village soon after everyone had assembled into whatever groups they were in. He cleared his throat.

“Greeting, Matoran of...uh...this island! For the next few days, we will be playing a game! A game, where people will die! Don’t worry, though, you won’t stay dead for long when you die. Just until the game ends.” Everyone looked around, confused. “This wasn’t a part of the plan…” Teridax muttered to himself.

“Now then, the way you will be playing is…well, just go about your daily lives. Do what you normally do.” Ehks continued. “Oh, and every day after someone is killed during the night, we will hold a vote to figure out who the killer is. Whoever gets the most votes, dies. Though you do want to catch the killers.” Ehks smiled at the crowd. “That’s all, everyone! Have a good day!” He disappeared in a cloud of blue smoke. He then appeared once again where he stood.

“Almost forgot! There are two people in the village doing...something. No one but me knows what they are doing. Ever day, I’ll flip a coin to determine if I want to say what one of them does. I already flipped it today, and I will keep my lips sealed. Good day everyone!” This time, he disappeared completely, no cloud or anything. The Matoran wondered what they were going to do for the day...

NIGHT ROLES, SEND PMS NOW

Edited by Ehks

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian