Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Zakama is avalible for interaction in Pala-Koro

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Le-wahi:Pala-koro has seen a successful routing of assailants and is now dealing with containing them, hiring recruits, and gleaming info from a parakuka user. Two toa were found in the remains of the Makuta's Revenge brutally murdered. A fight is currently taking place. I think that's it really

I seem to recall there being some sort of mercenary, amoral group hiring in Xa-Koro a while ago. does anybody remember what group that was, who was heading it, and if it's still open? I have an amoral mercenary whom I do believe would fit right in.
I think the hiring group was the black inferno, wasn't it?

Might I ask, but how many criminal gangs are there? I know about the Shadow Hapaka and Vorasku's Gang. Any more?

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Definitely some random NPC ones scattered among the Koro, but you probably don't care about those.I don't know if the Bad Company counts as a gang, or NEX (I believe that's Kal Grochi's), or that one anti-ILS group that was using propaganda in Onu-Koro (Joshua L Chamberlain's in charge of that one). There's a 'forces of nature' terrorist group started by Contructman too.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

I seem to recall there being some sort of mercenary, amoral group hiring in Xa-Koro a while ago. does anybody remember what group that was, who was heading it, and if it's still open? I have an amoral mercenary whom I do believe would fit right in.
I think the hiring group was the black inferno, wasn't it?
Vilor's Black Inferno is hiring-if you can pass the trials. Posters went up in every Wahi-just go to my profile, click "find content" and select the filter "only posts" to see it.Remember that the Black Inferno is open to everyone-so long as you haven't befreinded one of their enemies. Come on down to Xa-koro and try out.

Additionally, where are the Zodiac guys in Ga-Wahi?
Here's another question: where are Zealokan and Payiges in Ga-wahi? The rest of the Hau Karda moved there from Po-koro a few days back, and have found Havon, but he's out cold in the Ga-koro hospital. They're just wondering what to do with the new turn of events.And Joske is in Hahli's hut in the village. Edited by The Lorax

ppg2.png

I actually kinda lost track of them. I'm gonna go ahead and place them with the rest of the Hau Karda.I'm waiting until all the people I'm interacting with have responded, then I can make one big post (all of my characters are in Ga-Wahi :biggrin:).

Edited by Clockwork Kineticist

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

Mef...kind of quit.-Teezy
When?
When everyone burned down his bar.EDIT:
IC:"Normally I'm able to dodge this question," the Matoran said with a little smile. "But, then again, most people are not as direct in asking it as you are, Joske. My name is Takua."
*squeeeeeee*- Vorex Edited by Vorex: Keeper of Time

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

YYYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSTAKUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:*ahem*Sorry, I er.... Had a bit of a moment there...
I'm betting that it's Takua... only not quite Takua. Sort of like an Almost-Takua. Or, it's not Takua at all. Or it's Almost-Takua. Or... something.- Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Great Tyler now I can't get Jim Carey out of my head. XDAnyway, I have some bad news, I will be out of internet for a while, cause my house is getting a new internet provider and they're gonna take forever to send us the new equipment and such, might be around 11 days or longer before I can really post here again. Old internet provider could cut off any time now.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Joske is toa-fied and as handsom as ever. And his first act as toa is not using his fire powers, or trying out his kakama... but hitting on women. True Joske style. True Joske style.*slow clapping*

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

I guess this is where I pop in to ask just who in the blazes Joske is. :PYeah, I don't follow any plots that doesn't have to do with my chars. I just don't have time, sorry.
Tuck's famous character.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)