Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Well, wedding's started. Inb4crashers.-Teezy
You know, I was going to ask if you wanted a musician/band for the wedding reception, and well choice of songs as well. Unless Tillian already has that part of the wedding has already been figured out and thus this question is meaningless and a waste of space.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

You know, I was going to ask if you wanted a musician/band for the wedding reception, and well choice of songs as well. Unless Tillian already has that part of the wedding has already been figured out and thus this question is meaningless and a waste of space.
I actually didn't have...any of those things.Wasn't it Skyra's job to set this stuff up?-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

I actually didn't have...any of those things.Wasn't it Skyra's job to set this stuff up?-Teezy
..... Wedding planning fail.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Well I meant I could use Tarkis here, using it as a jumping point, cause he's a musician/singer.Well being the best man, yeah he probably has all that figured out. Unless he doesn't...which would be bad."Wait, wait, wait there's no band, there's not even a singer, there's not even a reception?"

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

Good evening, BZPRPGers. How are you? Fantastic. Have you ever heard of the Toa Daedra?The Toa Daedra are a group of seven Toa dedicated to Makuta's cause. They derive their name from an archaic Matoran word meaning 'sinner', and their individual names are derived from the Seven Deadly Sins.The following positions on the Toa Daedra are filled:Greed - myselfLust- EWGluttony - Arc/BaltaSloth - ParugiWrath - MefThis means the following positions are open:PrideEnvyIt is extremely unlikely that Cool-Aid will return, so the Toa Daedra will now begin accepting applications for the characters of Pride and Envy. Create a profile for either character, and then PM it to me. The members of the Toa Daedra will then vote on the profiles, and the winners will be allowed to post their profiles and join the Daedra.A few notes: The character you create will not go by their chosen alias... yet. They will have their own name, which will be replaced when the Daedra assemble in-game.The character you create must be a Toa. They don't necessarily have to be evil, but the Daedra are aligned with Makuta, so they can't be good. Morally ambiguous is perfectly acceptable.The character you create must have attributes related to the sin by which they are named. This doesn't mean the character has to be a caricature of the sin. It simply means that the character must possess qualities that fit with its name. Take a look a Greed's profile in my signature for an example.You must be a somewhat active player to apply. That doesn't mean you need to post ten times a day, but nor should you only post once a month.The Toa Daedra are a serious roleplaying group. It is not a group for the silly, the comedians, or the fourth wall-breakers. This shouldn't have to be said, but I've seen a lot of people frequently breaking the fourth wall and casually referencing OOC things, so I must say it. That's not to say we don't have fun (Miracle Cactus, anyone?), but the BZPRPG is not a comedy, and we are not comedians.The deadline is one week from now, on July 14th. Have fun!

Good evening, BZPRPGers. How are you? Fantastic. Have you ever heard of the Toa Daedra?The Toa Daedra are a group of seven Toa dedicated to Makuta's cause. They derive their name from an archaic Matoran word meaning 'sinner', and their individual names are derived from the Seven Deadly Sins.The following positions on the Toa Daedra are filled:Greed - myselfLust- EWGluttony - Arc/BaltaSloth - ParugiWrath - MefThis means the following positions are open:PrideEnvyIt is extremely unlikely that Cool-Aid will return, so the Toa Daedra will now begin accepting applications for the characters of Pride and Envy. Create a profile for either character, and then PM it to me. The members of the Toa Daedra will then vote on the profiles, and the winners will be allowed to post their profiles and join the Daedra.A few notes: The character you create will not go by their chosen alias... yet. They will have their own name, which will be replaced when the Daedra assemble in-game.The character you create must be a Toa. They don't necessarily have to be evil, but the Daedra are aligned with Makuta, so they can't be good. Morally ambiguous is perfectly acceptable.The character you create must have attributes related to the sin by which they are named. This doesn't mean the character has to be a caricature of the sin. It simply means that the character must possess qualities that fit with its name. Take a look a Greed's profile in my signature for an example.You must be a somewhat active player to apply. That doesn't mean you need to post ten times a day, but nor should you only post once a month.The Toa Daedra are a serious roleplaying group. It is not a group for the silly, the comedians, or the fourth wall-breakers. This shouldn't have to be said, but I've seen a lot of people frequently breaking the fourth wall and casually referencing OOC things, so I must say it. That's not to say we don't have fun (Miracle Cactus, anyone?), but the BZPRPG is not a comedy, and we are not comedians.The deadline is one week from now, on July 14th. Have fun!
Can I submit an already-created character if she hasn't been involved in anything yet?