How Long Did It Take For You To Become A Member?

~Darok~

I was on Bzp as a guest for quite some time, and I didn't actually register until just recently. How about you? Did you jump at the chance of being on a Bionicle forum? Did you wait it out until you felt like it? Please close if Dupe Edit 10/24: alright! first topic ever and its hot! thanks guys! - Darok

Edited by ~Darok~

"You have to wonder at times what you're doing out there. Over the years, I've given myself a thousand reasons to keep running, but it always comes back to where it started. It comes down to self-satisfaction and a sense of achievement." - Steve Prefontaine

I started visiting in late 2002 and registered in early 2003. Since I didn't have an email at the time, I think I actually borrowed my parent's email address.I didn't return to activity until early 2011.

Edited by GSR

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

I believe I lurked here for about two months, then finally made an account in 2008. I had heard of BZP back in 2006 but didn't really pay much attention to it.

gckrastin_banner.png

Researchers in the U.K. have developed a vegetable called “super broccoli” designed to fight heart disease. Not to be outdone, researchers in America have developed a way to stuff an Oreo inside another Oreo.

Hello there, I am a brony!

:D

I lurked from about 2004-2007 mostly my parents restricted my computer use a lot more, and I wasn't too interested in the Internet back then anyway. Oh how people change...

That's exactly how I was! Except I was more on the computer then then I am now, so a little backwards I lurked from around 2005 as a regular stop and on and off for the past couple years. Even though Lego discontinued the sets, I hope the interest in Bionicle keeps going so us new members can have some time here

"You have to wonder at times what you're doing out there. Over the years, I've given myself a thousand reasons to keep running, but it always comes back to where it started. It comes down to self-satisfaction and a sense of achievement." - Steve Prefontaine

I've known about the site since about...2004? Still, the only use I had of the site was checking out what was up with Bionicle. Plus, I was just a kid back then and I don't think that would bode well for the forums...so I joined just...recently (as in today) mostly to take part in the bzprpg. So to answer your question, joining this site took me...years...

Discovered the sit ein Janurary 2007, the day of the Mantax review. Didn't join until feburary 2009. Probably a good thing, because things I considered wishing to post then.. I would probably have -1 Proto.

Signature Guidelines: Signature may not exceed the 800x300 limit. For more reference use the box located in your signature editor.

Not sure when I first found this place. I do remember that it was years ago.I was in and out for a while until about 2-3 years ago, when I started lurking until just after the reboot. Due to some problem that I still dont understand, it never worked when I tried to join until after the reboot.But it worked after and boy am I glad it did.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Found out about BZPower in 2004, where I believe there was a link to it on the Bionicle website. Not sure I looked at it that much though, don't really remember, but I joined in '06, so I have to assume that at some point in those two years the site grew on me considerably...

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

Found BZP in around 2007, became a member in 2009-ish.

Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are.

-Ryu, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future

Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero.

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png

I've known about BZP for years, but I was never really moved to join until I realized how much I liked it while the fourms were down. I think I learned about it sometime in 2004 at some cub scout meeting; a random guy and I were talking about bionicle and he recomended BZPower. Unfortunautly, because the room was really loud, I missheard him to say "PZpower" or something like that. Natrually, the search turned up nothing. At some point though, I did figure it out and I've been visiting this site on and off ever since.