BIONICLE MAFIA XIV: Money, Dear Boy

Valendale

Wow, I too tried to buy Burnmad's document, and I also got denied. I tried to buy it mostly because of his defence of Blade.

Either the Store Owner is doing this because:

A: They're Burnmad.

B: They're a friend of Burnmad

C: They're a troll.

Or... or, and keep an open mind

D: They are allied with the mafia

Wow that D looks awfully dramatic when I add the colon

Edited by VoxuChro

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

[...]

Might I add, if we're wrong about Burns, Valendale is probably laughing really hard right now. #DramaticIrony

I'm still convinced that if it weren't for the huge amounts of work (planning, scenes etc) hosting would be the most fun part of the games - watching everyone running around trying to figure out who's friend and who's foe, who to lynch and how to win, etc... ^^

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

[...]

Might I add, if we're wrong about Burns, Valendale is probably laughing really hard right now. #DramaticIrony

I'm still convinced that if it weren't for the huge amounts of work (planning, scenes etc) hosting would be the most fun part of the games - watching everyone running around trying to figure out who's friend and who's foe, who to lynch and how to win, etc... ^^

You're right about that.

EDIT: It's a good think I quoted that, or else Valendale's ninja post would have confused things.

Edited by The ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

[...]

honestly I adore hosting to no end and it is probably my favorite part, but you are actually in the dark for a lot of it as well. Mostly you don't know who is scrambling to find alliances, unless the Detective is the type to actually try to create an alliance with the people that you say are innocent, and even then it isn't always obvious. xD

All this really to say that hosting isn't really quite the omniscient role that it seems. Sometimes I've been completely in the dark as well in my own games. lol

Hypothetically speaking, if I was the Coward Matoran and were to kill someone, who's aligned with the Mafia, tonight, would that mean I would die instantly?

Technically, you wouldn't die until the next night.

Question: can the store owner "sell" things to the store owner?

Nope.

Night Four:

Chro had obtained a new Spikey Shield and he was itching to use it. And by itching, I mean he was already charging down the road. He saw some thing being hurled at him and held up the shield to block it. He found a ice pick had now lodged itself within his shield. Undetered, he continued his charge, aiming the huge spike straight at Burnmad.

Chro was shocked when Burnmad deftly pulled out a shield of his own to block the attack. Burnmad ran, knowing he needed to find shelter from further attacks. He had a grin on his face that disappeared when he saw the ice pick in Chro's shield.

Lord Locksmith noticed Burnmad running and saw he looked a little off. "Are you okay there Burn?", he asked.

"Yes...just fine."

No one died tonight. Good job guys.