BZP Mafia Discussion

Voltex

Love it when you guy make these pictures and quotes and stuff.

So creative and cool!  :P

And there's still a spot remaining in the game if you want to sign up

no really there is a single spot and if you miss it you won't get in.

• Upvote 2

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

-snop-

And there's still a spot remaining in the game if you want to sign up

no really there is a single spot and if you miss it you won't get in.

You tell'em, Ehks! 

E: but no really Ehks is right you should go sign up now if you want to die

cause let's face it

Everybody is going to die

Edited by Fortalpig

I can't believe there's been 25 mafia games. When was the first one created? Also, how do we celebrate this new one?

There's been waaaaay more than 25. There's been 25 main series games in the Third Age, but we still have all the sidegames. IIRC, the Darkest Days trilogy was to to celebrate the 50th main series game total, and that was a long while ago.

~Unit#phntk#1

I can't believe there's been 25 mafia games. When was the first one created? Also, how do we celebrate this new one?

Okay so

do you want the short answer

or the silly long essay answer?

cause I can do both

(also seriously one spot left join itttt)

and if i kick my issues hard enough and people keep forgiving me i will eventually run the 100th game by my count

the third age lives and dies by my command

• Upvote 3

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

and if i kick my issues hard enough and people keep forgiving me i will eventually run the 100th game by my count

the third age lives and dies by my command

the 100th overall game or 100th third age game

because i totally dibs Bionicle Mafia 100

3rd age, obviously.

i've hosted 1 (disaster), 12 (problematic), and 23 (forgivable?) so far. if i keep this up i get 34, 45, 56, 67, 78, 89, and 100.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Red Sea was basically doomed from the get go tbh, you can't expect forty human beings to coordinate over the INTERNET and produce anything worthwhile.

Really.

no, but i could have gotten it done if there were 50. =p

• Upvote 5

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

I propose the following two side game ideas: 

SIDE GAME IDEA 1: BIONICLE MAFIA: THE PRISON

Unfortunately, today is not your day. You have been shipped to the wretched prison island of Destral, controlled by vicious Makuta. Adding to your woes are the terrible criminals that lurk among you. You must eliminate them, or the Makuta may decide to kill you all. Or worse, use you for their next experiment. Good luck.

Matoran - x 10 - Standard voting sheeple.
Mafia - x 5 - Standard group that votes to kill people each night.
Secret Roles x 2
Prison Guard x 1 - Can chose to either protect someone in the night or investigate someone. Cannot do both.

This game will have 24 hour rounds. I have designed the Mafia so that they must decide in a 24 hour time period. You will have 24 hours to vote.

----------------------------------------------------------

SIDE GAME IDEA 2: BIONICLE MAFIA: THE MEANING OF DEATH

Welcome to the island of Mata Nui! Unfortunately, looks like you forgot to bring the Medic and the Detective along. You may or may not come to regret this decision.

Whatever. It's not like you care anyway.

Roles:
Mafia x5
Secret Roles x2
Villagers x10

This game will have 24 hour rounds. I have designed the Mafia so that they must decide in a 24 hour time period. You will have 24 hours to vote.

This game has Secret Round mechanics that will be revealed later. Read: TWISTS.

----------------------------------------------------

Yes, I did try the latter on tth4 and it didn't work because we didn't have enough players over there. The second game in particular is going to go really fast which may hopefully make up for its small size with our rapidly expanding player base for the summer.

The plans for XXIX are a deal larger. I may run those by Voltex soon to avoid egg on my face, etc.

Edited by fishers64

Hey guys, sorry for disappearing on all of you. The game took a lot longer than expected due to major roles being killed so early on and thus I ran out of time really quickly. As some of you may have noticed I vanished from BZPower as a whole. 

I do apologize and really hate that I had to leave my game in such an unfinished state. I guess all I can say is that 48 hour rounds really were a bit much when looking at my schedule, I fully expected the game to start wrapping up much sooner. 

• Upvote 2

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Nobody so far. I did make two proposals up a couple posts. That leaves us with about three options:

1. Side Game 1

2. Side Game 2

3. Anyone else?

I'm open to putting more slots into one of the games. Maybe bump it up to 20. I think that the second game could go to 25 without any skin off its back. Might even make it more fun.

Vote, I guess?

Edited by fishers64

I'm still interested in hosting the next side game. Hopefully Murder Mansion redeemed my reputation a bit after Unfinished Business.

Edited by ToaKapura1234

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Let's see, we have a Mafia, and a Village, and the Mafia kills people in the village, and the village votes for which one of them they think is mafia to be lynched. 

Boom. Idea reuse. Done. 

EDIT: If something gets approved, I can start the game on Monday. :shrugs: 

Edited by fishers64
  • Upvote 1