Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Short / Gymnasium, Talking to Raptor \ IC:

Short now decided to ignore Exxan, because he had ignored her. Thus, while still holding her singled finger in the air and waggling it in his direction, she responded to Raptor (who was speaking very quickly), "Rayllay? Ai hayer nothin' dayfferayent thayn what y'all say."

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

IC: Exxan - Gym.

Exxan decided he'd had enough, and started walking back towards the exit. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Dallior:

Dallior slumped over in relief, shaking Legion's hand (he learned not to use his proper name the hard way). He thanked Stronghold for his assistance, and asked, "What's your next class?"

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

"It's fine," Exxan shrugged.

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Fang and Hoto - Infirmary to Hallways.

"Just go," Hoto said sadly. "I'll be here, resting."

Fang looked at her for a moment. Was it really fair that he was leaving her? Why couldn't this wait? He looked to Omega, still waiting by the door. He gave Hoto a sad smile, "I'll be sure to take you once you recover."

Hoto grinned back, but she looked tired. It was probably for the best that they left her.

Fang reluctantly walked out and signaled to Omega that they were going. "It will be just a quick stop. I wanted to pick up some Kanoka for my sword. Do you know a Matoran we can trust, Kat?"

IC Kat: I lightly patted Hoto's shoulder, "You rest up."

I felt bad leaving without her, but I knew she needed to recover a little more.

To Fang I smirked, "I might know a guy~"

As we walked out of the infirmary, I noticed Omega waiting. "You tagging along, omega?" I asked cheerfully.

Short / Gymnasium, Talking to Raptor \ IC:

Short pondered this new information for a moment. Then, with a grin (as much as she could manage), she asked, "Wayell thayn, if y'all tahynk ay'm cool, thayn y'all soun' cool ta mae. Wanna bae frayen's?"

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

IC: Exxan - Gym

"No, nor do I particularly want to. It would be best for both Fang and I if we do our best to avoid each other." 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

IC: Hoto - Infirmary

Hoto watched them go, then laid back on the bed. Her hearing was returning, but her head felt like it was splitting after that argument.

IC: Fang - Hallways

Fang looked at Kat curiously. "Really? Would they happen to not hate Rahkshi after that last assignment?"

Omega did seem a bit more tired than before. "Did something happen while we were in there?"

IC: Omega

"Yeah. Exxan, being the paranoid little he is, decided to tell everyone he was in the gym and people who had a problem with him should speak to him face to face. So I went to go ask him what his problem was and he accused us of trying to start the lynch mob again. I said we were not but he kept insisting people were out to get him. So I left. But that is unrelated." He said.

IC Kat: I laughed. "He lives a little outside the village, so I'm sure he'll be alright. Plus, I'm on good terms with the guy."

I looked at Omega.

"You know, I gotta hand it to Exxan. Wouldn't expect him to be so straight forward like that

Edited by The UltimoScorp

IC: Fang - Hallways

Fang's face was serious. "Exxan's suspicion is concerning. I do not plan to rise against him again, but who knows what action he may take to prevent what he sees as a threat to his life?"

Fang turned to see Vaalku following closely behind. "There is nothing to apologize for. I understand if you do not want to recount that memory."

The group had reached the edge of the school and Fang opened the doors to let everyone out to the Causeway.

IC: Jayar

After a few minutes of watching Short torture Squid Jayar went off to his dorm room. He pulled out his poetry book, made a few revisions to his earlier poem, and went to bed.

Upon waking, he headed over to the Gymnasium for some training. He grabbed a white blindfold from the armory and put it on before proceeding to demolish several dummies with his wooden staff.

Unfortunately, the epic effect of this feat was rather ruined when he stumbled backwards over Exxan. As he finagled to keep his balance he ripped off his blindfold, and seeing Exann, mentally cursed the devious combination of his own ego and bad luck which had lead to this.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Raptor

"Nice? I dunno, really. I speak my mind about things. I say exactly what I think of something. It's usually taken as something offensive. At least you can be sure that I truly mean that your accent is cool. Oh! Karz, I just remembered something! Sorry about leavin' you hanging like this, but I gotta run. See ya 'round!"

OOC: Yeah, sorry about that, I gotta go. Real life, y'know.

"Watch what you're doing." Exxan growled, whirling on a Rahk who'd bumped into him. He had been wearing a blindfold, for some strange reason. "Please," he added, almost as an afterthought. 

Short / Gymnasium to Dormitories, Talking to Raptor \ IC:

Before Raptor ran off, Short replied, "Aw, don' bae har' on yersayelf. Some payple can' bae so sayensitayve." As Raptor walked away, she called, "A'ight! See'a roun'!" With that, she realized that she was exceptionally tired. With a yawn, Short landed and trudged over to her dorm. She then went to sleep.

IC: Fang - Causeway

With no objections, Fang sighed. "Why don't you tell us on the way?" Fang folded up his long legs and flew off towards Nynrah.

"Kat, can you lead us to this Matoran you know?"

IC Vaalku

Vaalku folded up his legs as well and followed Fang, continuing where he left off. "Another Rahk saw me and the Toa conversing. Seeing me as a traitor, it attacked and tried to kill me and the Toa. The Rahk locked its staff in my spine-fin, and then the Toa - I'm not sure what iind of Toa it was - tried to shoot it off my back." He motioned to his mangled back. "That's that part. The Rahk got killed by the Toa only a few moments after, it moved with such blinding speed and agility defying everything I had heard about Toa up to that point."

"Then our target showed up. A Matoran who was supposed to be killed. Along with the rest of the Rahkshi - I think there was about twenty. I angrily refuse to let them touch the Toa or the Matoran, giving them a chance to escape. The Rahks left me for what they thought was well dead."

He looked at his arm. "The Matoran returned and jammed that in there. I don't know it's significance, but it saved my life." a small tarnished cylinder was screwed into the center of his arm.

IC: The Twins - Infirmary

"I can walk," Silencer assured Floor, "I just feel kind of sick. Lerahk poison..." Illusive made a sound that might have been an exasperated sigh, and nodded at Floor, an indication that he would be fine with Floor helping them out.

IC: Xara - Gym

Xara tried to twist aside, but was too slow. Shatter's fist clipped her right leg, causing her armour to warp and rupture. A shock of pain exploded through the limb, and she careened sideways, slamming roughly into the hard floor. She kept hold of her sword, and used it to prop herself up, snarling at Shatter.

Pushing off the floor with her uninjured leg, she threw herself at him, swinging her sword at his chest. 

IC Shatter:

Shatter leaped out of the way, but was slightly too slow, receiving a gash on his chest.  He whirled, swinging his chain out at Xara's feet, aiming to trip her.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Xara.

Xara felt her feet whipped out from under her and fell onto her back with a groan. She lashed out with her long sword, slashing at where Shatter had last been standing, channeling her powers through her blade as she did. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick