Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC Shatter:

Shatter sidestepped in teh time it took Sliver to nock and fire an arrow. He ran forwards, attempting to kick the bow out of her hands with a crecent kick.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Sliver - Gym.

With an expression on my face that I knew all too well was a sadistic smile, I swung my bow into his oncoming foot. The force of his kick combined with the speed of my strike would result in something rather unpleasant happening to his foot. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: San (Canteen)

The Rahkshi walked through the hallways looking for something, anything to do. He sighed when he didn't find anything and continued to walk. It was then that he stumbled across the canteen. Could this be? He entered inside and walked up to the serving desk.
"Bring me your finest pudding!" He demanded.

The porters looked at each-other and clicked to one-another about the strange request for a thing called "Pudding". They brought forward the usual slop and gave it to him. San walked away a few steps before stopping and taking a closer look at the "pudding".

"THIS IS NO PUDDING!" He announced loudly. "SCANDAL! FRAUDERY! DECEIT!" He shouted. He then threw the pudding on the floor and started to jump on it.

OOC: San open for interaction.

• Upvote 1

IC: Shark / Infirmary to Hallways

Having deposited Vozorak, Shark left the Infirmary and began to head towards the Library. He had research to do if he was going to succeed in... ending... Short. Though he hated to admit that he hated to admit it (and hated to admit that, sometimes rejecting emotion became an endless loop), the tiny Rahkshi was capable of besting, or at least holding her own, against him in a fight. So, obviously, he had to defeat her in some way other than a fight.

OOC: Shark open to interaction.

IC: Lucid / Hallways to Causeway

Eventually, after much wandering and a very philosophical debate with a door, Lucid found herself out on the Causeway. She was planning on flying off to her cave, but stopped when she saw four Rahkshi gathered around a fallen pillar. "Oh, hello." she said brightly. "What are you guys doing?"

Edited by Johnrahk

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Fang - Causeway

Fang returned to the two with his huge chunk of rock only to find they had been joined by another. He set down the stone and walked up to her. "It's a... funeral," he sighed. "For... a dear friend."

IC: Rain - Hallways to Gym

Still, not a word from that glowing "artist." Not even an apology. How... rude! 

But she had more important things to deal with. Like a Scribbler who would scribble no more.

Last time they had met, he had been running laps in the Gym. Perhaps that was the best place to start. As she drew closer to the doors, she caught sight of him... whatever the Karz that was that he was doing. Touching your feet is much easier if you bend your legs, imbecile.

But she would not approach him just yet. She lurked in the doorway, peering in malevolently, just watching him in his own preparations. Perhaps he had forgotten about her. The hours of work he had caused her could have been sufficient time for his tiny brain to push out such a drastic event. All the better...

IC Kat:

With Alpha's help, we laid Omega out on the stone.

I stepped forward, standing over him.

"I didn't know Omega very well. Or for very long. But in the short time I spent in his company, h showed himself to be many things. A friend. An ally. Courageous. Stubborn. Loyal. Through threat of pain and death he persevered, and in this, his resting moments, we give thanks for his sacrifice."

I sighed heavily, placing a hand upon the cold headplates.

"Goodbye."

Edited by The UltimoScorp
  • Upvote 2

IC: Shark / Library

Shark entered the Library and was slightly alarmed, though he resisted the feeling, to find a note requesting the assistance of a Mind Reading Rahkshi in detecting a murderer. Not that he had anything to worry about... But it was disturbing all the same.

Nevertheless, he left the note where he had found it. If he was innocent, then he had nothing to fear, and destroying the note would only earn him suspicion.

IC: Lucid / Causeway

"...Oh. I'm sorry." Lucid said sympathetically. Even with her weak grasp of reality, Lucid could understand that death was sad. She listened solemnly to Kat's epitaph, even breathing out a quiet 'goodbye' after Kat.

Edited by Johnrahk

IC: Alpha/Causeway

As the procession proceeded, I couldn't help but feel alienated. I felt like that everyone got to spend time with him, to talk with him...to know him....

As for me, what could I say? I was separated at birth, and forced away. I never got to see him grow or talk to him while he was here. If I was here....

If I was here, what then? Would I have died alongside him...or would I have been able to help him?

Tears were streaming down my faceplate, but to those who weren't looking at me, they wouldn't have heard me and realized that I was crying.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

Fang stood quietly with his head down. The day had finally come, and he wasn't sure he was ready.

As Kat fell silent, he waited for... something. He didn't know what to expect, but he felt something should follow. Then, he realized it was his turn. He looked directly at what was left of Omega and Kat standing over him. He stepped forward awkwardly and took his place beside her.

"He..." he began slowly, forcing the words out through his grief. It had never been so difficult to remain so stoic, and a few choked gasps slipped out. "He was... the best kind of friend. All along, he... he believed he was a traitor. I... I wish I had the time to... let him know he was far better. He was a hero, always willing to stand for those he considered his friends. His... diligence made him enemies, and... he died doing what he did best. Let the sacrifice of this noble Rahkshi stand against his enemies as he stood far above them.

"I... will miss him. Goodbye, Omega..."

Ic: Siren

Siren cooly looked at the surrounding area of Rahkshi, all looming by the felled brethein. She walked forward, behind the other Rahkshi.

"The first fallen, only to be followed in cold blood by many others. His, over a petty dispute, that has come of nothing. A waste, a pity, a death, one of a few, of many. May he finally be at rest."

She waited to see if the others would respond or not.

IC: The tramping of mechanical feet heralded the arrival of the Porters. Some of their message was the usual predictable stuff, but there was an interesting addendum at the end.

"Students are to gather at the Causeway for special announcement regarding upcoming assignment. A contest is also being held in the courtyard, for those who wish to demonstrate their special talents."

Suvak was good for his word, Metal's talent show was being advertised by the Porters. Though it might end up that the "special announcement could overshadow it a little...

Edited by I Am Ultron Six

7AOYGDJ.jpg

I knew that when Fang stopped talking, I would have to say something. Quickly wiping off my tears, I joined the two Rahks standing besides my brother.

"I'm sorry, brother...I'm sorry for having to put you through this. If I knew that you were having problems here...I would have come right away. I trust your friends' judgement, and I'm sure you were a great Rahk inside, regardless of whatever others said about you. Farewell, brother."

IC: Glass

Sigh. I hated seeing Xara like this. Her frustration made her unsure, and detracted from her inner strength.

"We could maybe escape once we graduate or leave or something..."

IC: Xara - Beach.

"Maybe...." I still wasn't sure. The uncertainty was painful. I liked having a plan; I liked strategising and knowing things. But right now there was nothing I could really do but wait to see what the future had in store for me.

No.... for us. 

IC: Exxan - Gym.

I heard the Porters' message and tugged my knife free of the target I'd been practicing on. Another assignment?

​IC: Era - Infirmary. 

Palma had finally gotten around to healing my wounds, so when I heard the Porters' message I got up and made my way to the door. I was level four. I could see everything so much more clearly now. "Bye Hoto," I managed to say as I passed her, hoping she was alright.

IC: Illusive - Causeway.

I made my way slowly up the beach and back to the Causeway, where a group of students seemed to be finally putting Omega to rest. I ignored them and continued on inside, until a Porter passed me by, squawking about a new assignment about to be announced on the Causeway. 

Turning around, I headed back out to the Causeway and sat atop one of the pillars, waiting. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Shark / Library to Causeway

Just perfect. The moment he was about to grab a book, a Porter interrupted Shark. Oh well. He left the Library behind and strode out towards the Causeway, where he found a suitable location. Central, but inconspicuous somehow. Not hiding far back, and not prominently close. Standing there, he crossed his arms and stood waiting for other students to arrive. There was sure to be some interesting conversation, and he would not miss it.

IC: Vlad / Infirmary

Vlad was conscious, but only barely. His mind was feeling a bit addled, and he didn't much care to participate in an assignment anyways. He lay in bed, ignoring the announcement. Hopefully Tridax wouldn't see fit to punish him for skipping out.

IC: Lucid / Causeway

Lucid was already at the Causeway, but even if she wasn't, it was not likely she would have responded to the Porter. For one, she was absorbed in Omega's funeral. Secondly, she was pretty sure the Porter was actually the reincarnation of Omega, come to see himself off, in which case he wouldn't know anything about what Tridax actually wanted, would he?

But most importantly, a glance at the stars above confirmed her suspicions: this assignment was not going to be good.

IC: Jayar / Empty Dorm Wing to Infirmary

In the last moments of sleep Jayar dreamed. He dreamed that the noise approaching him was not a rolling but a clicking, fast footsteps... He opened his eyes and was disappointed to see approaching him, not Hoto -

Just a Porter. The realization was a bitter reminder of everything he had done to her. "What do you want," he said irritably to the machine as it rolled to a stop and relayed its message. Sleep had not revived him as it should have. His body might have been intact, ready for action, but his mind felt sore. Quick healing didn't protect the mind.

He stood up, his legs stiff from sitting on the ground so long but quickly recovering, by virtue of his healing powers, as he walked to the Causeway. Sort of. His route was a roundabout one, taking him first to the Infirmary. He stood in the doorway for a moment, gazing in at Hoto. Curled up, alone, in her bed, with no one to comfort her. He wanted to, but would she ever again listen to anything he said?

He had failed her so many times... maybe she was better off without him. Jayar wavered, uncertain. To enter, or leave?

OOC: Jayar open to interaction.

IC: Era - Outside Infirmary.

There was another Rahk outside as I was leaving. "Jayar?" 

IC: Drift - Hallways, Causeway

I looked away as the other Rahk walked away indignantly. I should've- my mind was cut off from further worries when a Porter rolled by. After hearing it out, I made my way to the Causeway.

IC: Silver - Gym, Causeway

I was putting my gauntlet back on when the wave of Porters neared.

Already?

Awesome.

IC: Jayar / Infirmary

Jayar turned to Era. "Yeah. Hello," he replied gloomily. "I stopped by to see how you two were doing before I went to the Causeway." He sighed and looked back at Hoto, then quietly said, "I... really screwed that up. Is... is she okay?" But he suspected he already knew the answer, and it wasn't going to make him feel any better.

"Palma said she's suffering from some kind of head trauma...." I sighed, "...she just seems really confused about everything."

"Yeah..." I folded my arms and leaned back against the wall. "Why did you pretend that Sontiri didn't exist after I'd already mentioned it? That just made you seem all the more guilty."

IC Kakarahk:

Kakarahk arrived back at the Causeway just in time to hear the announcement. Kakarahk took off down the halls toward the COurtyard, running faster then most Rahks could.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Jayar's sad smile mutated into a grimace before he spoke. "You think I haven't realized that?" he said, trying to keep the frustration out of his voice. It wasn't so much that he was angry at Era, but himself. "I... I don't know. I wanted to protect her, same as you... we just had different ideas about how to do it. I was too foolish to see that mine had already failed. And now... I don't know if she'll ever trust me again."

"She will," I said, trying to sound confident. "You know what Hoto's like. She'll forgive you." 

He listened to their words, two others that did not have his memories, yet could somehow find it in them to mourn. He remained standing by Omega's side as they all backed away.

He put up a hand, and the fingers began glowing red-hot...

She was right. It was a waste.

Deep breath. His hand was shrouded in the vibrant plasma...

I can do this. He... he needs to move on. We all do.

A moment of hesitation. His fingers clenched slightly and begin to cool. He took one last look at that ebony armor plating over the gold. The royal purple crowning his headplates. He was gone.

Plasma spewed from Fang's hand before he could stop it. The stream swayed lazily, licking at the body before them, first charring it nearly instantaneously into a uniform black, then the metal seemed to weaken under the heat. Omega's head bowed, slowly drooping into the body. The spines, so carefully and lovingly crafted, folded and fell from the back. Fang looked on at the destruction he had wrought, failing to appear calm. It was terrible to have to do such a thing to his friend

He stepped back from the smoldering pile of metal that had been Omega. The deed was done.

OOC: I'll post the rest of them in an hour or so...

Edited by Click
  • Upvote 2

IC: Vorzorak-Infirmary-Hall-Causeway 

Vorzorak was awoken by the announcement, he jumped out of the bed, an ran to the Causeway, First assignment, Exciting. He thought

IC: Sanu-Gym-Hall-Courtyard

Sanu pulled out his flute, and ran to the courtyard, the instant he exited the gym, he found a Painted rahkshi No time to waste! "Nice Paint" he said as he dashed past the Gilded Rahkshi to the Courtyard

IC: Shadow-Gym-Hall- To Causeway

I wonder what this is? The assignment... Best go check it out.

He took the most convoluted way out of the gym, and through the Halls, to the Causeway, in order to make sure he wasn't followed.

Edited by Dragon11603

Jayar tried to smile but just gave up. "Yeah... I hope so." He wasn't so sure. The Hoto he knew and loved would... but when she remembered everything, would she even be the same? He had felt how much pain she had been in during Sontiri. And the fact that she had forgotten it all lead him to believe that the memory had not been knocked out of her, but repressed. Trauma could do that. And if it were so horrific she had forced it from her mind, what damage would be done to her when she remembered?

And even if she did forgive him - after all his failures, did he even deserve it?

IC: Toxin's Kraata/Revenge's Shoulder

I heard the announcement.

"Hey. My brothers might be there. I guess since we can go meet them there."

IC: Bullseye/Refectory >>> Causeway

I was already carving in the last word on the sign when the announcement rang out. Knowing my brothers, they'll already be there.

"I guess I should go join my brothers. You can handle the rest here, right? I'll just see my brothers and then I'll stay to join the show."

IC: Stronghold and Punch/Counterpunch/Stronghold's POV/Gym >>> Causeway

I tapped Punch's shoulder and he turned away from the events that had unfolded. We left to the Causeway.

I turned away while Fang did his job. It was just too much for me.

"Same here," I let out a shaky breath, "I guess we should head on down to the Causeway?" 

IC: Rail - Hallway

Rail listened to the announcement of the Porters, deciding that with everyone heading towards the causeway for the assignment, now was the best time for him to begin the next stage of his plan.

And for him to do that, he would need to leave Corpus Rahkshi.

In truth, he did not know how long he would be away from the school, but it was best to slip out unnoticed nonetheless. Confident that Xara and Glass could handle whatever was thrown their way in his absence, he began to head for his room.

No sooner had he entered the room, stepping inside to deposit his trophies on the floor, did he hear a voice full of malice as the door seemingly slammed itself shut behind him.

It was a voice he knew all too well.

"Hello, Brother..."

Venom - Dorms

By the time Rail had dropped his pile of body parts and weapons in order to draw his crossbow, it was already too late. Grasping and twisting his wrist painfully around his back with one hand so that he was forced to release his hold on the weapon, Venom proceeded to grab the back of his head with the other before slamming his face straight into the wall.

"Now is that anyway to treat your older sister?"

"You're no sister of mine, murderer!" he growled, reaching backwards to grab ahold of her spines as he hooked his foot around one of her legs and kicked himself off of the wall.

The duo rolled across the floor, eventually untangling themselves and returning to their feet as the Rahkshi of Magnetism drew his knives.

"You never learn, do you? You've never once been able to defeat me, and you know it," she said, motioning for him to come at her. "It's really pathetic that I don't even have to use my powers against you; you do a fine job of letting your anger cloud your judgement already."

"Shut your mouth!"

Rail lunged forward, taking a swipe at her chest which she deftly avoided, parrying his next two strikes before driving her knee up into his abdomen and causing him to stumble backwards. She continued to press her attack, landing three quick jabs before blocking yet another strike and using his momentum to flip him onto the floor. Still maintaining her grip on his arm, she then placed her foot on his shoulder and forcefully dislocated it in one clean motion.

"I grow tired of this, Rail. Those two idiot friends of yours are gone; move on already," she said, rolling her eyes as she released him. "I just wanted to stop by and let you know that Father seems to be quite pleased with your progress, that and he's deemed that I need to spend some time around those of my own level of intelligence, so it appears that you'll be seeing a lot more of me in the days to come."

She moved towards the door, turning back for a moment to watch him pick himself back up, a wide grin plastering itself across her face as she did so.

"As for those other two you've seemed to replace them with, Xara and Glass, is it? I have a feeling that the three of us will become well acquainted very soon."

And with that, she opened the door and disappeared into the hallway, taking pleasure at the sound of her brother popping his arm back into its socket.

OOC: Venom is open to interaction. Rail is no longer available for interaction.

Edited by Timageness
  • Upvote 1

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Hoto - Infirmary

She was curled up on the bed, completely unmoving. She had no vision. She didn't want it. She had enough on her mind.

Then... familiar voices. Era was leaving and... Jayar. Any other time, their pain would have been too much for her to bear. She would have jumped up and ran to embrace them. But now... everything was confused. They couldn't tell her the truth. They couldn't lie to her. So they left her, and she decided to make the most of it. She needed some time alone to sort things out.

And so she remained on the bed, maybe asleep, maybe straining her ears for their every word. It sounded like there was an assignment. She didn't care. She wasn't going to participate in another one. They hurt too much.

• Upvote 1

IC: Era - Hallway.

I could tell Jayar was upset; I was too. But... "It could have been a lot worse. I think we should be grateful that we all got out alive."