Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Rain - Infirmary

"Ah... yes..." Rain stammered. "My... ah... friend sent me to help you find his room. He probably forgot to tell you where it is." She grinned apologetically at him, hoping to sell the half-truth.

With a wave of her hand, she guided him onwards toward the dorms. "Come on, it's this way."

IC (As Fader): "That's one question answered, but I have another one. How do you get the gym to follow your commands without them backfiring?" The rahkshi asked, following Rain closely. *My Kanoka launcher? In a friend's room? This cannot be a good sign. At all. I may as well go get a replacement from home or grab a different weapon and go collect my launcher...*

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Rain - Hallways

"Backfiring?" she scoffed. "The Gym just does what you think. You picture what you want, and it does it. I prefer live opponents myself. It makes things more... interesting."

IC (As Fader): "Well, with a system like that, what's to stop someone from abusing it? I could summon a weapon and take on an opponent during a spar or have the environment molded to my will." Said the Rahkshi of camouflage. *I wonder if the library has anymore information on it...* 

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: "No, leave him alive. For now," Tridax sighed as he answered Grim, "However I wish to see if his ignorance is merely a veneer or if it goes all the way down. So just rough him up, either his pretence will break...or his carapace will. One or both of those options suits me."

His head tilted to the side slightly, listening to something only he could hear.

"Excuse me a moment."

He went to the door, opening it up and shooing the Porters aside to reach Char.

"That would be interesting and valuable information. What are your suspicions?"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC Grim:

More interrogation experience? 

Odd, and seemingly unwarranted, but no matter, Grim would do as the Makuta willed.

they looked to Sliver, "Sister, I would ask your assistance in holding this.... slime, while I conduct a more..... thorough interrogation."

Grim still held Doubt by the chestplates, and it was a wonder they'd held him up for so long. Perhaps it was simply his Adaptation powers that allowed him to hold such weight.

IC: Sliver - Tridax's Office.

"Do you want him to be suffering pain while I hold him?" I asked sweetly, flexing my claws as I sized up our would-be victim, "Or will you be doing all of the fun stuff yourself?" 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Xara - Empty Dorm Wing.

"I don't even know who half of you people are," was my first reaction upon seeing the other rahks gathered in the room. I shut the door behind me, cradling Sand in my arms. "So this is it...." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Nymph (Library)

"Uhhh..." I sit stock-still in surprise, overwhelmed by the sudden show of emotion towards me.

Errrrr

i still think shes acting

No, she isn't.

yes she is

How do you know, wise guy?

because im freakin' omniscient

You aren't.

yes i am

I can prove you aren't.

prove it then

Fine, then. I will:

Raith isn't acting.

You don't know that, therefore you aren't omniscient.

Now ##### get out of my life.

Again.

*insert slowly retreating grumbling noises here*

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Hoto - Empty Dorm Wing

Hoto nodded again, and at last her joints fell silent. Her arms soon found their place around Jayar. "L-let's j-just... go," she said softly. She winced as the words echoed back to her through the large space.

IC: Rain - Hallways

"Well, you could, but you try things like that every fight, and you make enemies." Rain replied sweetly. "Plus, I'm not sure any weapons made from the Gym would be all that great."

They were entering the Dorm halls. Just a few more turns, and Fins would have his revenge.

IC: Char - Tridax's Office

To Char's great surprise, the door was opened by Makuta Tridax himself. She fell to one knee more on instinct than anything. "L-Lord Tridax," she stammered before clearing her throat. "I am a new arrival to this school, so many names are unknown to me, but as I wandered the halls, I found a group of students clustered around a closet. They said there was a Matoran locked inside, and some of them were trying to get it out before it got hurt. Among them were two Rahkshi of Density Control, Vitesse and Revenge, and a Rahkshi of Anger named... Mangai."

Char caught a glimpse of the inside of the room and the Rahkshi inside. She recognized someone in there. Or rather, the head of someone. Mangai's head rested on the broad shoulder of a Rahkshi of Adaptation. As she pulled her eyes away from the gruesome sight, she saw Mar'jik was in there as well. "That was Mangai," she said, nodding towards the head. "And that Rahkshi of Mind Reading was there too. They were looking for a Rahkshi of Teleportation to help them with the Matoran, but I never saw them."

Edited by Click

IC (As Fader): *I have no idea how to thank the Shark for taking me to the infirmary or going to get my launcher. I feel kind of bad for attacking him now...* The rahkshi of camouflage thought as he followed Rain. *Perhaps I'll get off lightly for attacking him.* Fader opened his mouth to speak. "Hey, how come Shark took my launcher back to his dorm? I thought he would take it back to the infirmary so I could thank him in person." 

IC: Rain - Dorms

"Oh, I'm sure you'll get your chance," Rain replied. "I'm sure he just wanted to keep your little toy safe. It would be a shame if someone were to steal it from your unconscious body."

IC (As Fader): "I was awake the whole time, the nurse doesn't believe in using anaesthetics." Replied Fader as he continued to walk, feeling slightly uneasy. *I don't get it. I should be happy, but why am I feeling this way? Especially around the rahkshi?* The Rahkshi thought, slowing down slightly. 

"Oh..." Rain was resisting the urge to scream at him for taking so long, but that wouldn't be very subtle. Instead, she focused on trying to remember which dorm belonged to Fins.

Ah, this had to be it. Rain gave the door a soft tap and called in, "He's here to pick up his weapons. You ready?"

IC: Snake - Empty classroom

"Agreed." I mutter in reply to Hoto, after nodding a greeting to the bewildered Xara. While it might be amusing to make her guess, we're pressed for time, and as much as I dislike her, it might be useful if she knew who we actually were. I realize I haven't actually thought of a new name for myself. After a split second, I decide on the first thing that pops into my head: Chalk. Well, that's what I get for reading geology books. "I'm Snake," I say to her, "Called Chalk at the moment." I gesture to Fang, "That's Fang," and Kat "That's Kat," and Stretchy, "And that's an obnoxiously bright yellow Cao." 

Edited by 000

Kathok

"Oh..." Rain was resisting the urge to scream at him for taking so long, but that wouldn't be very subtle. Instead, she focused on trying to remember which dorm belonged to Fins.

Ah, this had to be it. Rain gave the door a soft tap and called in, "He's here to pick up his weapons. You ready?"

IC (As Fader): The kraata activated its powers, fading out of sight. *No, no, nothing will go wrong, just calm down, it will be fine...* The rahkshi clenched his fists, feeling them shake as he looked at the door. *I'm here so Shark can give me the launcher, nothing could possibly go wrong...* 

IC: Shark / Dorm

Inside his dorm Shark stood unmoving, listening to the conversation right outside. Clearly his prey was somewhat suspicious, which was unfortunate but unavoidable. At least Rain had gotten him here at all. Though how he knew Shark's name was a mystery; even Rain didn't know him as Shark, let alone any random newcomer.

Still, he remained silent. As far as Fader could know for sure, he was somewhere else; the dorm was empty of all but his weapons. But Rain surely had enough faith in his competence to realize that he was indeed here, just as he had said he would be. She simply had to swing open the unlocked door and step aside, giving Fader an unimpeded view of the weaponized bait.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

She waited for some sign, but all was silent from inside. Rain was beginning to wonder if she had the wrong room. That is, until she stepped up and put a hand on the handle. It wasn't locked. Grinning to herself, she pushed open the door to reveal a Kanoka launcher sitting on Fins' bed.

"Looks like he's gone for the moment," Rain said. "You can just grab your stuff and go."

IC Doubt

Now it seemed as though Tridax was going to torture him... For what, being resilient?

His shoulders were beginning to ache, and it seemed Grim was actually tiring for once. But no matter, he had someone to replace his post. Doubt shakily sighed, knowing that pointless extreme pain was inevitably going to follow.

IC Flabbergaster

"HrrrrrrrrrrAAAAGGGGHHH!!!"

With a whoomp, Flabbergaster flew out of the doorway, slamed into the one behind him, denting the door, and collapsed on his stomach. Rolling over and slowly standing, he scratched his head as his roar still echoed through the dorm halls. "Now where am I gonna sleep?"

IC Frog

As he cleared his throat to get the other Rahk's attentions, he cracked his knuckles and began to play.... Incredibly beautiful and tear-producing music.

When he had finished, he carefully wiped one of his eyes and stared at what he presumed to be the other Rahks. "So we have to copy/paste music?" He crackled out.

IC: Holistic

(Near Library | With Vitesse)

I look to where she's pointing. Just a hallway I had already checked. I turn around to look at this Rahkshi. " 'That way'? You're not bothering to give me detailed directions? Don't be so slothful. Do I follow the hallway? Which entrance is the right one? Tell me more."

Edited by Daniel the Dwarf

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Malady (Hallways)

Once again thankful for my long limbs, I twist sideways on to the blades, moving my body into a position where all but one miss me, the one tracing a small line across my sternum. Ignoring the pain- the wound is long but shallow; it shouldn't bleed too much- I bring myself back round into a head-on position, and throw myself at him in a carefully timed leap, fists flying as soon as he's within arm's reach.

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Vitesse

Vitesse sighed. "Eastern wing. As for the entrance... Well, if you miss it, I don't know what to tell you."

IC: Mortsia

Perfect. Gingerly picking up the matoran and his mask, the chameleon Rahk stepped out of the cave, looking for anyone nearby. No one. Reverting to flight mode, Mortsia flew off to the island. Landing in a patch of dark trees, Mortsia replaced the mask, then flew back.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC Caoutchouc / Empty Room

New!Fang and Kat were the only people he recognized, maybe the chain lightning variant. Her name was... Sara, Ciri? Something along those lines. The rest were an enigma to him, perhaps he'd seen them in passing, but never in conversation. Or in battle. That worried him, Fang and Kat could hold their own if they weren't distracted by some whelp that needed saving. Half of the others looked like talkers, scholars or scared children. He took a seat and sat, arms folded and face impassive.

...but close to it

IC Grim:

"I would be loathe to deny you your own experiences, and your help will be invaluable. By all means, join in."

Grim passed the Rahk to Sliver, and readied his Staff.

IC Kat:

"This is it," I echoed.

"We're all here. And we all know the absolute Karz this place is."

I stepped forward, to the front of the room.

"For the last few months, we've seen the brutality and callous nature of our Headmaster. Be it the Assassination game, or the trashing of Phantom on the Water for simply celebrating, or even the Visorak Assignment."

I paused, my head low, before continuing, "Several of our group died there, and more have died in these very walls."

I shook my head.

"It ends today. Today we take our lives into our own hands, and go to find our own path. It's not easy. It's not safe, and it sure as Karz may not be smart. But it's our choice to make."

I smiled. "If any of you are having second thoughts or choose not to come, none will think less of you. I would ask that you leave now, however. What you don't know, you can't tell."

IC--Sepulchral--Halls

It was nearly too perfect. Sepulchral blocked her initial blows with his headless weapon, which conveniently put the end where the head should have been between his enemy and the rest of the hall. The blades were even now beginning their return. If she was still in their path when they arrived, well, that would be her problem.

OOC: Just so you know, I probably won't be posting much, if at all, for the rest of the day. I'll be back as soon as I can.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC: Malady (Hallways)

At he sound of blades cutting through the air, I turn. Spotting the rapidly approaching weaponry, I perform a pretty impressive move, if I may say so myself. As my right fist impacts the haft of the weapon, I grab onto the stick with my left, as tightly as I can. Then I swing beneath the weapon, intending to put myself between it and its wielder so that I'm facing where I was, my opponent behind me. And finally, I kick backwards with one of my legs, intending not only to strike him in a particularly sensitive area at around waist height, but also to imbue him with the nausea resulting from contact with me when my powers are active.
Which, of course, they are.

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Fang - Empty Dorm Wing

Fang's eyes searched the gathering for any sign of hesitation. He did not expect any, but he could not fault them if they chose to leave now. He knew most of the Rahkshi in here well enough to know they were not ones to step down from an reasonable challenge.

IC: Hoto - Empty Dorm Wing

Hoto's head bowed as Kat mentioned those who had fallen. Exxan was there... and he didn't come back.

But her head soon rose as she shook it resolutely. She was not going back now.

Edited by Click

IC: Snake - Empty classroom

I made my decision, and going back on it now will only lead to a lifetime of regret for a missed opportunity. I'm coming.

IC: Raith - Library
I pull myself away, a little embarrassed. But I'm happy. He trusts me. My eyes shift away momentarily, and I say: "I...was thinking about re-naming myself...I want to forget my old life, well, not forget it, because I want to right it, but at least...let it go, let it disappear, dissipate, and start anew." My eyes shift back. "I was thinking...'Truth'?" 

Kathok

IC: Jayar / Empty Dorm Room

Jayar retreated from the embrace, though he kept one comforting arm around Hoto, to turn and look at Kat as she began to speak.

Indeed leaving would be dangerous. But the fallen proved a grim warning that to stay would be even more so. He had made his choice, and was determined to see this through.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

"There you go, a little bit better. It wasn't that difficult, was it? I wonder, why didn't you tell this immediately? I doubt that you thought I could find the refectory with the minimal amount of directions you offered me. You simply don't care if I find the refectory or not, right?"

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Vitesse

Okay, this Rahk was getting annoying. "I simply thought that you would be intelligent enough, like many of the Rahkshi here, to find the entrance easily with that set of instructions. Apparently, I was mistaken."

Edited by Wielder-of-Shadow

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC Caoutchouc / Empty Room

He grumbled for awhile, still misconstruing the facts in his head to make it look like he didn't want to go.

"There isn't much of a choice for me, is there? I've already fought a loyalist that was trying to capture Sidonas and the kid, I'm the most recognizable of my variant here and my face is sure to be known, if not by that loyalist than via Sidonas' memories... So I'm going."

That sounded a little too accepting.

"But don't expect me to win all your fights for you." He glanced over the crowd in turn. "You all had better be ready to fight and die for yourselves."

...but close to it

"And how many fellow Rahkshi have you given these exact same instructions? Pointed in the general direction of the location they desired to discover and that was it, you could go do what you wanted? Yet another being who only cares for herself, I see. But there's something else that I'm curious about: What made you think and act this way? That's something I've never understood about others. Was it your master who influenced you, or perhaps some specific event in your past?"

Edited by Daniel the Dwarf

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles