Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

OOC: He would have to be doing massive splits to step on both Famine and War :P also she had to have gotten nauseous from the poison by both the stab and touching Pestilence. 

IC: Pestilence - Gym

When Aza touched him, she had to have gotten nauseous from the poison. He backflipped away and aimed his bow at Pestilence. He quickly placed 3 arrows into his bow and fired them. The nauseous poison effects would make it nearly impossible for Aza to dodge.

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

IC: Helix/Gym

I said nothing as I struggled to get my swords in front of me, but to no avail. I sheathed them before I ended up hurting myself. I pulled a vial out from the little collection on my side. What was this?

Liquid Nitrogen

I smiled. I couldn't use it now in my current status as I was still attracting small objects...but soon.

IC: Vyper - Gym.

"Level 2 gravity powers can be surprisingly annoying, when you can't turn them off," I taunted, a smile flickering across my features. Nearly there.... gotcha! I activated my powers, drawing the minuscule particles scattered across the floor towards my open hand. 

I just needed one more thing before I could finish this fight...

IC--Nyarl--Causeway

"'Lovely' might be something of an overstatement, but I don't see how it's something to get worked up over," Nyarl rasped. "Matoran are barely sapient and seldom innocent. Like fireflyers, only with a considerably worse bite."

IC: Geuua - Causeway.

"I'll take your word for it." I began moving away from the macabre scene, headed for the entrance. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: Not that he doesn't have big enough legs to, but he was only stepping on War. Additionally, Aza's quick healing is allowing her to fight off the effects of level two poison more quickly, so rather than bouts of nausea, she's getting quick waves that dissipate.

IC Twin Gods:

Aza snarled as she slapped one of the hastily fired arrows away, the second going wide, but the third dug deep into her shoulder. a fresh wave of nausea passed over her, snarling, she snapped off the end of the arrow, And returned fire with a black barbed arrow of her own.

IC Kakarahk:

Kakarahk looked at Nyarl. "Why?", he asked.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Draco

I land right behind Fog, weapons lowered, but my arms seemingly tensed up. "I take it you aren't the assassin?"

IC: Shock

Just sittin in my corner, bored...

IC: Mortsia

I feel like taking a walk outside for once. I step out into Courtyard, and sit down in the corner, cross legged, listening to the sounds of nature.

OOC: Shock and Mortsia OFI.

IC: Spezia

"One can only hope... If we do, then we shall organize a party." I say, turning into the library. "Look in the arts section. Pull out any cookbooks you can find."

IC: Leviathan

Nothing. Sighing, I sheathe the sword on my back, lacking my usual grace. Turning my attention back to my pathway, I continue walking. The sound of the river, the flowing of gallons and gallons of water, reaches my ears, and I smile a little. Reverting to flight mode, I follow the current, heading back to the school.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC Fog:

Fog turned to face the Rahkshi, charging up a wind burst as he did so. "No, I am not an assassin.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC--Shrapnel--Gym

This time, Shrapnel managed to duck the nauseating globule, even as she brought her armored forearms up to catch the incoming blades. "Any chance you had of convincing me flew out the window the moment you tried to sell me that stupid story. Either you're the assassin, or you're protecting him. And whichever it is," she snarled, aiming a reinforced kick at his ribs, "you've got to go."

IC--Nyarl--Causeway

"Why is any dumb beast the way it is? You may as well ask why the suns rise in the morning."

Edited by Dark_Stranger

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC: Toxin/Gym

Toxin was mad at this accusing Rahk. He was already in a sour mood that his brother killed himself.

"IT'S TRUE!"

He pulled them back to his side. He screeched:

"You have offended my brother an I! You will die by my blades and poison! I will make you bleed a death SO painful that you'll wish someone assassinated you to end your misery!"

With a battle cry of complete rage, that would cause her to flinch due to her additional audio receptors, he came at Shrapnel, poison slime coming out of every orifice of his body leaving a trail on the floor, and swirling the blades of his kusarigamas at her body.

Edited by Shard the Gemknight Toa

IC: Toxin/Gym

Toxin got slashed in the face, but in return, her nails and hand were fully of slime. More enraged than pained. He continued his assault pulling the blades back, wrap a bit of the chain around his wrists and proceeded to try the combo.

1. Slam the hilts on her chest and spit slime in her face to block her sight and bring more waves of nausea to her.
  2. Backflip, and toss two kunai at the apex of the jump at her, and land.
  3. Whirl the blades at her face and pull back.

As he was covered in slime every impact would bring nausea.

IC: Bullseye/Gym

Brother...

He walked up to see his brother begin whaling on her.

Don't do it.

OOC: If I'm going to leave the game, Toxin's leaving after defeating or losing stylishly and going from 0 to 100.

This is also my last post today.

Edited by Shard the Gemknight Toa

He rolled under the arrow and then quickly turned that roll into a lunge straight into Aza, while holding out a knife.

IC: Death - Gym

"Karz brain. Over here!" Death yelled at Ezec

OOC: Wow, must have missed this one. My bad.

IC God Twins:

The Black God parried the knife with grace and ease with the bladed arms of her bow, sneering at Pestilence. "I cannot imagine what you were thinking, getting into a fight where you're clearly outmatched. See even now as your comrade is beaten. and you will be next." Aza sprung back, snatching up the other poisoned knife in the ground, and examined it idly. "Such interesting tools you mortals use...."

Ezec looked down upon his foe. "Here, I will even show you mercy, and only take your arm." Such said, he raised the colossal foot not pinning War down, and brought it down upon War's upper arm with enough force to crush it.

IC: Vinna

It had been a special day for Vinna. They had finished building their lab, the equipment was up and ready for work, and his enthusiasm was as high as ever. But Vinna could not have dreamed of such a perfect addition to his day. As he had been heading out, a rahkshi of illusion had arrived to the front gates of the school. Fortunately, Vinna had hidden with his powers before the rahkshi noticed him, and what Vinna had witnessed... oh now that was just lovely.

This rahkshi was just what they needed.

It had then only taken a short moment for the rahkshi to head into the school with their other matoran, apparently drop it off somewhere, and then head out again, all the while a small crowd gathered around the skewered body of the matoran. Apparently this rahkshi of illusion had lost an item to a certain someone named Vlad, and was making sure to make their life miserable as a result.

That Vlad fellow must be a matoran sympathizer. Vinna thought with disgust as he went into flight mode and began flying after the rahkshi, keeping distance and putting his chamelion powers on full to blend in with the surrounding pillars as he passed them. 

Maybe I can strike a deal with this fellow. Vinna thought, said 'fellow' being Illusive.

IC: Aerahk

"W-Well I-" Aerahk's stammering was suddenly interrupted by the arrival of another rahkshi. Swordplay was her name, apparently. Well, at least now there was someone else here to keep Thurisaz's focus off of him. What a fool he had made of himself... in front of someone so... amazing such as this newcomer Thurisaz. 

Edited by Toa Onaku

IC: Illusive - The Cauldron.

After a short, uneventful flight, I reached the smuggler's cave. Landing outside, I activated my level one powers as I slunk in through the waterfall entrance, ensuring that I would notice anyone inside before they even knew I was there.

On this occasion, there seemed to be only one other rahk inside, who seemed to be doing to themselves exactly what I planned to be doing myself. Releasing my hold over my powers, I ignored the other rahk and made my way deeper into the maze of caverns, to the pile of paint cans and scrap metal that I'd first used to change my appearance. 

It was time to do so once more...

Edited by Of Australian Origin...

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Vinna

Vinna himself arrived at The Cauldron, keeping his distance and rock disguise as the one he followed entered through the waterfall. Interesting. I wonder what's inside? Vinna thought to himself, having been unaware of The Cauldron due to his rather recent arrival and minimal (read: non-existent) contact with the rest of the school. Keeping his chameleon powers on, Vinna entered through the waterfall as well, making sure to keep to the wall as tightly as possible in hopes of not being noticed before he wanted to be noticed. 

Edited by Toa Onaku

OOC: Swordplay is female, unless I somehow messed up my own profile and said she's a man.

IC (As Swordplay): The rahkshi of fragmentation looked at Aerahk. "Perhaps you might not have heard of me, but I'll give you some time to think of a response." Said the rahkshi as she glanced at Thurisaz.

Edited by Lewa the Soaring Champion

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

OOC: Whoops, I meant to say "might not have heard of me." That's what happens when you rush to get a post online.

IC (As Swordplay): *I have a shy rahkshi and a rahkshi who seems to be the most likely to take control of this school on my hands...*

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Thurisaz / Halls

No, Thurisaz had never heard of Swordplay, but that didn't make him seem any less interested in meeting her. "A pleasure to meet you, Swordplay," he greeted her, his tone of voice and a certain twinkle in his eye proclaiming that he wasn't just saying that to be polite, he really did mean it. "I'm Thurisaz - you can shorten the name if you like, I don't mind." He extended a stately hand for her to shake. "I'm new here too, in fact, so I was just asking my friend Aerahk here if there's any chance to find a tour of the place."

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Geuua - Hallways.

Leaving the Causeway behind, I headed deeper into the school, lugging my bag along with me as I made my way towards the dormitories. At least, I hoped that's where I was headed...

Aerahk watched as Thurisaz moved his attention away from him for but a moment. He didn't like it. So when Thurisaz returned his attention to him, he reconsidered his options. Either rush forth in a desperate attempt to keep Thurisaz's attention, or withdraw himself and stay out of the spotlight, allowing someone else to bask in the glory that was he. No. He couldn't allow it. He wouldn't. So he made his choice.

"Yes. Of course. Show you around. I can do that. Right this way, if you please." Aerahk said, the uncertainty in his voice and demeanour fading into obscurity as he gestured in the general direction of the library. He was certain now in his disposition. Just as Thurisaz had caught his fancy, so would he try to catch Thurisaz's. 

IC (As Swordplay): She felt suspicion and paranoia around him due to his fear powers, but she shrugged it off. "Thurisaz is a unique name, I cannot think of another being with that Nomenclature." Said the rahkshi of fragmentation as she looked around the halls. "Perhaps we are meant to explore the school on our own instead of waiting for someone else to lead the way. The Makuta do emphasize taking the initiative and I imagine they would enforce this in every way possible."

I slowly back away, taking no chances. I then turn back to the others, and fly back up to them.

IC: Leviathan

It isn't much longer before the ocean comes into view. I sigh a sigh of relief. The ocean would... Protect me. Here, I was safe. That is, until I realize that I'm bleeding out of my back, fast. I look down, and see my blood streaming out of my hole. I had to keep it in, so I use my powers to close the hole by making myself thinner, elongating my front. Better. I take a slight turn, intending to land on the Causeway.

Edited by Akai Zaza

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Thurisaz / Halls

"Good to have you," Thurisaz told Swordplay with a charming smile as he set off confidently with Aerahk. Jovially, he asked, "So, good tour guide, where are we heading?"

IC: Shark / Gym

"You just asked him if he was an assassin?" Shark berated Draco. "And expected him to come right out and admit it if he was?"

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Aerahk was elated that Thurisaz once more spoke to him. "We're going to visit the library first. It's in the west wing, and after that, I'm thinking the dormitories might be a good place to visit." Aerahk said with an enthusiastic tone. If there was one thing he could do for Thurisaz, it was show him around.

He rolled under the arrow and then quickly turned that roll into a lunge straight into Aza, while holding out a knife.

IC: Death - Gym

"Karz brain. Over here!" Death yelled at Ezec

OOC: Wow, must have missed this one. My bad.

IC God Twins:

The Black God parried the knife with grace and ease with the bladed arms of her bow, sneering at Pestilence. "I cannot imagine what you were thinking, getting into a fight where you're clearly outmatched. See even now as your comrade is beaten. and you will be next." Aza sprung back, snatching up the other poisoned knife in the ground, and examined it idly. "Such interesting tools you mortals use...."

Ezec looked down upon his foe. "Here, I will even show you mercy, and only take your arm." Such said, he raised the colossal foot not pinning War down, and brought it down upon War's upper arm with enough force to crush it.

IC: The horserahk

Death silently cursed at War and Ezec. War was an idiot and he so happened to pick a fight with a bigger idiot.

War died. In his mind. The searing pain of his arm and the loss of blood from the harpoon started to take effect.

Famine got up and grabbed his lasso, finally getting it unstuck.

Pestilence hissed, waiting for the next move.

IC: Ilukiri (Library)

"Hm?" Ilukiri said, her attention entirely on the paper.

IC: Edge

"Rude! How can can a peice of paper be more important than me?"

Primitive brain. I must find ze supplies myself.

He flew to the cauldron.

Before going in, he gathered water in a few tubes and stuffed them into his coat.

Gasoling can be made later. Once he got tubes and some metal to repair that part of his lab.

He entered the cauldron and gathered some scrap metal.

Now he would need to find gunpowder. He could use the plants in the area, but trying to find one specific species of plants will prove to be difficult.

OOC: Plant is peat, which can be made into gunpowder. Last post for now since I'm going to school.

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

"To constantly pester him with questions would only serve to make him retreat deeper into his hole if he is an assassin. No, we must observe his actions, to see if he prefers to be a loner... Or if he is more... Sociable." I growl.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC--Shrapnel--Gym

As the enraged Lerahk lunged again, Shrapnel dove to her left into a desperate roll. The hilts of his swords grazed her spine, but she still managed to stagger upright, frantically shaking her arm to get rid of the slime before it seeped through her extra armor. She wasn't quite successful, and grimaced as a fresh wave of nausea assaulted her senses. This wasn't working; she needed some way to keep him at a distance.

IC--Sepulchral--Gym

"But he is aware that someone is watching him now," Sepulchral muttered in reaction to Draco's justification, "so even if he is an assassin, he is unlikely now to take any action that would give him away."

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

"Then we simply wait for another assassin to reveal himself, while watching him. If we seemingly keep our attention on him, then perhaps others will start to emerge, more confident." I whisper quietly. It was a good plan for more than one reason.

Edited by Akai Zaza

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC--Footwork--Gym

"Of course not. There's a grate in the ceiling in there. I've seen others like it elsewhere in the school, so I'd guess they're a connected system. I'm pretty sure that we can fit through it if we can pry it off."

IC: Snap [Gym]

The fighting was now painfully obvious to just about anyone, and Snap was hardly an exception, but she didn't care, this new information changed the whole deal.

"Wel then," she whispered excitedly "what are we waiting for? we should go now!" She started to sprint off but slowed down when she remembered there was an assassination assignment going on around them, "But... we should do it inconspicuously."

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png