Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Sim - Halls

"I flew in from the other direction, got in through one of the walls. Will we be flying out, or is there a pathway to the mainland?"

IC: Carapace/Hallways

"We'll have to fly."

We enter the Causeway and I look at Voha.

"Hang tight, little buddy. We'll be airborne soon."

IC: Law/Causeway

Meanwhile, on another side of the Causeway, Law steps out of flight mode and enters the school.

"Finally, I am here to show these imperfections the true servant of Makuta."

IC: Era - Warehouse.

Sighing, I sat down on top of an empty crate, tapping a tune with my claws on the wooden top. Everything keeps going wrong...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Geuua - Library. 

"Hello?" I'd heard some rahks in here earlier, but now the place seemed empty, "Where is everyone?"

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Bonegleam - Phantom Ruins.

A few scavenging rahi had been drawn by the stench of death, but my niazesk had kept them at bay. No one would interrupt my work...

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Bullseye and Toxin/Gym >>> Dorms >>> To the Unknown

It was all over.

I looked around and saw Toxin, he was standing and staring down someone.

"It's over Toxin. You can stand down and stop it."

To the one who angered him, I spoke solemnly.

"You indeed did not see the whole thing. I did eviscerate myself in front of him. Now please. Leave us."

We walked away.

"Brother. Why didn't you kill me first? You could've gotten something out of it?"

"I...couldn't do it. Not to my brother."

I went into my dorm and took my foodstuff. And my arrows. It was all I need. I looked at Toxin, who came out with his things.

"You ready?"

He nodded.

We left later that day, following the direction where Stronghold and Punch left in, and avoided any attention on the way.

OOC: These characters are dropped.

IC: Helix/Gym >>> Dorm

I went back to my dorm. My supplies were ruined all on the gym floor. I would need to go and get them and my chemicals replaced.

OOC: Editing Helix's profile soon to reflect his lack of gear and current ambitions.

IC: Alpha/Gym

I stood there. The assignment was over....What do I do now?

OOC: Alpha open to interaction.

Edited by Shard the Gemknight Toa

IC: Sliver - Gym. 

IC: The air between Sliver and Draco seemed to shimmer faintly blue for a moment before becoming colourless again...but still wrong. A stasis field, but a small one, had frozen the air and the light within the air, and now the still-free light was bouncing around it. When Sliver slammed into it, it did not yield. 

Of course, at this speed, and at this distance, there was no way to avoid a painful collision with the abruptly-appeared barrier. I bounced off it and slammed to the floor, sword skittering from my grasp. Emotions swirled around me like debris in a tornado - confusion, frustration, rage, embarrassment - and I lurched to my feet, trying to figure out how the karz the little idiot had...

Student Sliver, while I have no small appreciation your determination and pragmatic approach to the task, the flaws on it have clearly not dawned on you. It is a slow method, which has denied you a swift end to the threat within your midst, and worse has allowed that threat to mimic your actions to neutralise other civilians without giving their position away. Isn't that right, Student Shark?

...you have got to be karzing kidding me.

I stood there for a few moments, stunned into silence. He was an assassin all along? Hiding in plain sight, following my lead, not making use of the additional powers Icarax had bestowed upon him. Clever... He was one to be wary of. 

But Icarax was right. Maybe, by some miracle, I could've actually eliminated all of the other students in the room, but then it would've been an exhausted me against bigger, stronger, less tired him. There was no way I could've won. At least this way I didn't have to go through the humiliation of suffering that fate. 

Yourself, Recherche, Grim, Shark, Draco, you will all join me after you have seen to any wounds you might have. I have certain tasks in mind for you...

That gave me pause. He didn't expect us to work together after all of this. Recherche was a wildcard, I knew next to nothing about them. Grim I could trust, but I wasn't certain how much use he'd be if his eye was truly gone. Draco was a nuisance at best, a hindrance at worst, and Shark... there was no way in karz we could trust the silent, impassive titan... 

I turned away from Icarax and rushed to Grim. "Can you stand? We need to get you to Palma." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Grim:

It seemed his ploy to draw out the assassins had not worked. Disappointing.

Slowly, Grim picked themself up off of the floor, and nodded an affirmative to Icarax, heading off to the Infirmary, his eye hanging loosely from the socket, and the broken staff in hand.

He had failed this day. Perhaps he would be killed for his incompetence. Beaten by one Rahkshi. Careless.

Grim clenched his hand into a fist as he walked.

IC Percy:

Percy frowned, disappointed. Now how would he prove that he could beat the other Rahkshi?

IC Diode: It seemed the assignment was over. Diode stood, putting his book away, and making his way to the Library. It was quiet, even for a library, but he didn't mind.

Finding himself a comfortable spot, he cracked open his book once more.

IC: Draco

I was fuming. Not at the fact that Icarax had ended the assignment, but at the fact that I was doing the same method as Shark, and received no praise. It probably was because the writer was busy I had chosen the worst one- one who would not give up. Hey, you were not revealed, at least, right? A part of me thought. But those efforts of positivity ended in failure. I had disappointed my father. Sighing, I get up, and make my way to the infirmary...

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Hoto - Malebranche Warehouse

Hoto looked up again, her blank, sightless eyes boring into Jayar. "B-but the m-memories aren't. They still h-h-hurt..."

IC: Melody - Refectory

"I h-hope so," Melody stammered, a little more somber. 

IC: Canvas - Refectory

"To the Library it is then!" Canvas proclaimed, enthusiastically pointing toward the exit. She started towards it... only to wait until Melody had disappeared before reeling back on Xi. "I saw what you did back there," she hissed. "We promised her we wouldn't fight. I intend to keep that promise."

IC: Tear - Gym

The pit and spikes abruptly dropped away, leaving Tear suddenly sprawled out on the Gym floor, not far from... Icarax...

Her first instinct was to run. She had failed the assignment, and Mother had told her all about what Makuta do to failures. But she wasn't about to leave Haru. So, wiping away tears, she boldly walked around the perimeter of the room back to her little corner where her stuffed Hapaka and Spindle's scarf still rested. But there was an oddly familiar addition to the pile. A dull throwing knife, seemingly left behind after some violent brawl. Tear anxiously kicked it aside before snatching up her belongings and running for the exit.

She paused for a moment to glance at Spindle to make sure he was alright before running back into the hallways. She had another friend to check on.

OOC: Tear open to interaction.

Edited by Click

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Gym.

It's about karzing time.

Agreed. Let's get out of here.

Couldn't agree more, sis. 

We started making our way towards the exit. 

IC: Vyper - Gym.

Releasing my powers, I switched to flight mode and glided back down to the gym floor, snatching up my cloak and draping it over myself once more. The assignment was over, at long last, and at long last I could focus on some actual training. 

Finding myself a nice, quiet corner of the room, I put my back to the wall and summoned up an array of targets before me. 

IC: Shark / Gym

So that was over, and he had impressed Icarax. And while no one had died, there was always the hope that these new tasks would feature more lethal requirements to look forward to when the healing was done...

Not his healing - he hadn't taken a single blow in the whole assignment. But he would have to wait on the recuperation of the other more indiscriminately violent  injured of the selected Rahkshi. Brute force could be effective, but a reputation for effective brute force was often even more so.

For now, anyways, he offered Percy a meaningful glance - some other time, then - and moved to meet the Headmaster.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Malattia

"Thank you." I say, smiling, before going to the unlocked cabinet.

There were two containers, each holding about fifteen or so. The containers themselves were nothing special, due to their simple purpose, but within each one held my life blood, the very thing I needed to survive. Grabbing the two containers, I place them gently in my bag, and with a grateful nod to Palma, I exit.

It would seem that it was in good time, too. All of the students were meandering their way to the infirmary... With the exception of a very, very teary-eyed Rahkshi. Oh no... "Tear(Teer)!" I call out, worries starting to flood my mind.

IC: Spezia

"So, I say we visit the place first, gather our materials, and head back, where we could find some people. Or... We could split up. Whatever you want to do."

IC: Mortsia

Where was everyone? In the bloody assignment, that's where. I sigh as I swing around the school.

IC: Shock

Finally! I rush out, muttering about the lack of cultish rituals...

IC: Leviathan

I sit back down, silently awaiting reattach meant of my hand.

IC: Vitesse

Shaking myself out of thought, I walk out of the Refectory.

OOC: Mortsia, Shock, Leviathan, and Vitesse OFI.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Rider
Rider had received Revenge's message. He felt like crying again. He walked out of the gym, a sad look on his face

IC: Scout

"Well, it was nice meeting you and all, but I gotta bounce. My little brother is probably getting quite lonely. See ya later, Sparky."

Edited by Jayne Cobb

"So, I say we visit the place first, gather our materials, and head back, where we could find some people. Or... We could split up. Whatever you want to do."

IC: Strurin

"If we head out together, we could bring more stuff back, and get more cake." He said "But if one of us gets people while the other is out, we'll be able to make the cake as soon as we get the ingredients. So... I'm going to say the Former."

Edited by Dragon11603

Canvas sighed. He can't be that dense.

"You promised Melody you were done fighting," she explained, slowing it down for his benefit. "And then you had to go and intervene, breaking your promise and nearly getting all of us killed! I like Melody, and I don't want to see you hurting her again."

IC: Tear - Hallways

Tear looked up, and her tears became tears of joy as she saw her friend. "M-Malattia!" she shouted as she ran to her.

Edited by Click

IC: Malattia

"You okay? What happened in there?" The worrying is obvious in my voice, but I couldn't stop that. After all, the number of violent Rahkshi in this school far exceeded the more passive ones. But maybe it was a more peaceful assign- It's Icarax, you moron. It was anything but peaceful.

"Sounds good with me." I say, before staring to the causeway.

Edited by Sassy Dalmation

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

"I said I had it all under control," Canvas snapped. "You didn't have to break your promise for me."

"I... I'm fine," Tear muttered, almost as surprised as Malattia. "Th-there was s-something about... k-k-killing, and I h-hid... and then I w-woke up in a p-p-prison..."

Edited by Click

IC: Malady (Gym-->Nynrah)

I chew discontentedly on my lower lip. Beginning to understand those people who say 'Forever level two'... Making a quick flight across the Gym, I exit the massive room and make my way across the Causeway to Nynrah. 

Possibly a bit annoyed (Just a bit) at no recognition for me, I make a clean landing on a beach and head into the forest, searching for something- anything- to test myself against. A Muaka, though...

That might be a bit much.

IC: Acinaces (Hallways)

Having scrambled out of the pit, I follow Rider, giving him a bit of personal space for now.

Edited by Chandra Nalaar
  • Upvote 1

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Canvas - Refectory to Hallways

Satisfied with her victory, Canvas turned back towards the door in time for Melody to check in on them. Canvas just waved her on. "We're coming!" she called. Already her cheery disposition was back.

"I'm f-fine," Tear stammered, "...I th-think." Her arms did feel sore, but as she turned them over and over, she couldn't see anything wrong with them.

Still, she followed Malattia, hoping to alleviate her friend's concern.

Edited by Click

IC: Canvas - Hallways

As they moved towards the library, Canvas' armor began to subtly change. Orimnoc's Turahk color scheme shifted to a vibrant red with black limbs. Inky tentacles of intricate design curled across her back and head.

Canvas now appeared very much like another Turahk she had seen once, and yet even with her keen eye for detail, she hadn't seen them around lately. Wherever they went, their appearance would prove useful. No one would give her a second glance.

The halls were filled with eager and wounded students. The assignment was over. All the better for her camouflage, though that also put many more violent Rahkshi in their way.

IC: Rose [Gym -> Halls]

Rose spent soem time collecting any strewn extremities of hers, and put them in the lunchbox for safekeeping.

She had really been hoping to get more than one fight in, or at least finish a fight, but the thrill of the one she got, and the wounds, was sufficient she felt she could take a break with no loss. Well, no more loss, anyway.

Then the scarred rahkshi slipped quietly into the halls and began her search for "the infirmary", a thin trail of rahkshi-blood speckling the floor behind her.

IC: Snap [Gym]

Of all the experiences Snap had been in so far this one was pretty bad, Not only had she been exposed to a situation she'd much rather have avoided, she managed to take damage to more than just her pride this time.

She winced as the pain flared in her shoulder again.

"Hey," She began, still not quite sure if she was addressing someone or just needed to talk out loud. "I'm gonna... go to Palma and, maybe, got this-"  She motioned to the arrow in her shoulder, "-taken care of?"

She sighed and left the Gym, but took her sweet time down the halls, for once she wasn't really in much of a hurry.

IC: Teeth [Refectory{i think i left them there? shoot.}]

I had been partway through what could only be called "food" when the halls filled with rahkshi activity again, why couldn't the periods of time with few rahkshi about ever last? why were my only moments of peace so short?

IC: Kaita [Halls]

Kaita had left the dorm-wing and was now lumbering past the refectory on her patrol round, still srguing to herself though now about a completely different topic.

"Also, the porters creep me out,"

"Oh, why is that?"

"I don't like them, nothing good ever comes of having so many bohrok so close to people!"

"You're being absurd, they aren't even real bohrok."

"They still look like them though, and that's enough."

"hm, I think they're actually kinda cute."

She continued this argument, vaguely aware others could hear her deep, loud voice.

OOC: Rose, Snap, Kaita open for interaction in the Halls. Teeth mildly open in the Refectory.

Edited by Rahkshi Lalonde

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

OOC:

Teeth moldly open in the Refectory.

Ew, i... Don't think i'll be interacting with Teeth.

IC Flabbergaster

Finally! now i can get this arrow removed.

Flabbergaster thought he could. However, hunger drove him in the direction of the refectory.

OOC: Open for interaction.

IC Percy:

Somewhat dejected, Percy left the Gym no worse for wear, and out among the throng of-

Wait.

That flash of red and black.

Was that?

those designs.....

It had to be.

"KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!" He shouted for joy, dodging through the crowd toward his sister Rahkshi.

So much for not attracting attention to herself...

Canvas continued down the hall, trying her hardest to appear as if she hadn't heard Percy's shout. Melody gave her a questioning look.

IC: Tear - Infirmary

Tear jumped on to the indicated bed and idly swung her legs while she waited for Palma to pronounce her healthy. At least, she hoped she was healthy.

Edited by Click

He's a persistent little guy, isn't he?

Sighing to herself, "Kat" turned around and tried to smile as if she was greeting a... friend? Sibling? Lover? Does "Kat" even smile?

"Hey... you..." she said uncertainly.