Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Exxan - Library.

"And you've got a superiority complex," I concluded, "Very interesting." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Diode:

I looked up, somewhat distracted by the conversation. My jaw ring clinked against my faceplate.

"Could you two keep it down please? Some of us are trying to read."

IC Percy:

Impressed, though confused, Percy kept circling the other Rahk, examining every angle. "But why would you wanna hide?"

IC: Melody - Hallways

"Oh," Melody said as though she had been pulled from a reverie by Lucid's words. "S-sure, sounds g-good to m-me. W-we should s-see w-what C-Canvas thinks of it t-too, w-when she g-gets back." She nervously glanced over her shoulder at the door her friend had disappeared into.

IC: Canvas - Hallways

"Hide?" Canvas asked, wondering for a moment what the little Rahkshi meant. Did he know about the spiky Turahk from earlier? "I'm not hiding from anyone!" she contended, perhaps a little too hastily.

"I mean..." she tried to explain, "I just like putting on someone else's armor for a day, seeing what they're like, you know?"

IC: Tear - Refectory

As the pair found their way into the Refectory, Tear all but collapsed onto the first seat she found, strange questions running through her mind.

Edited by Click

"I... I don't..." For once, Canvas was at a loss for words. But she quickly found her tongue again and jumped to another subject as if the question had never been asked. "...so, your... sister then. She seemed nice, in the few times I saw her."

"Maybe you should practice what you preach," I suggested calmly, "You're disrupting the other readers."

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Rolling my eyes, I opened my book and resumed reading. 

IC Diode:

Ugh....

IC God Twins:

The cracking of bone and metal was resounding as Ezec's brutal attack broke Ziltna's neck. The Body of the Chameleon Rahkshi jerked spasmodically a few times, and Ziltna gurgled his last breath before falling still.

Ezec tossed aside the body like so much trash.

"Fool."

He turned and spotted Thurisaz.

"Stand aside, Demon, I am in no mood for your games. Come Aza, we're leaving."

Aza sighed and shrugged, following here Brother out.

IC Percy:

"My dad said she's one of the strongest students here!" Percy exclaimed proudly, easily distracted from the topic at hand by the topic of his Sister.

IC: Geuua - Refectory. 

I didn't look up from my meal, but I could hear the sounds. It seemed that whatever mysterious powers had been keeping Ezec's unfortunate victim alive for so long had finally been overwhelmed. 

"Yeah, I watched her fight," Canvas said softly. "I watched her win. But never with malice or selfish intentions. She fought for others. She saved them." She laughed a little to herself. "Maybe that's why I borrowed her colors. She's a good role model to have."

"Really?" she asked. "He didn't tell you about that? She saved another Rahkshi. I don't know what happened, but I saw her and a few others running to the Infirmary with another Rahkshi in a crude stretcher between them. His leg was gone. He didn't look so good, but Kat managed to not only save his life, but get him an amazing new leg to replace it!"

One of Canvas' own legs shifted colors to a brilliant silver, etched with an intricate, zigzagging pattern, trying to show Percy what the new leg looked like.

IC: Thurisaz / Refectory

Did his godly brother actually think he could belittle Thurisaz with the word games, or did he think it legitimately applied? Either way, it demonstrated a characteristically pitiful lack of foresight. So Thurisaz just shrugged unperturbed as the God Twins retreated from the room. "I'm not playing any, so it's all the same," he pointed out with a roguish grin probably lost on their receding backs, if not everyone else in the room. "See you around."

Once they were gone, he turned to his companions. "So tell me," he asked, noble countenance now solemn, "what is the staff's stance on murder in this school?"

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Squid

The wind blew on the short cloaked figure as it slowly walked up the path towards the Rahkshi school. Clawed hands reached out from under the cloak and removed the hood. A silver snakelike head gave what looked almost like a smile, took a deep breath in and sighed,

"It's good to be back."

Edited by Pohatu: Master of Stone

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

"Hey Thurisaz?" I called out once the god twins were gone, "I don't suppose you'd be willing to go preach to your flock somewhere else?" I cast a glance towards the corpse on the ground, neck crushed, face contorted in agony, "I think I've had enough of gods and demons for one day." 

IC: Tube - Refectory

"Umm... Murder?" Tube stammered, unable to take their eyes from the crushed corpse on the ground before them. "I don't think they like it much. One time, I saw a guy who had his arm all wrapped up in a staff for killing someone!"

IC: Sim - Cauldron

I sat down to look at the paints up close. My body was still damp, but I could browse while I waited. There were lots of great colors to work with here.

I picked up a small container of gold paint. It was alluring, but didn't match me, at least I didn't think so. After some searching I came across something I though I could use.

"I like the white paints. I may end up using some of it."

IC: Squid 

Squid walked through the gateway that was Corpus Rahkshi's entrance. Those once familiar stone halls seemed alien to him now, yet still bore some degree of comfort. He slowed his pace to take everything in, alert for anything that might have changed or anyone he remembered. His cloak flapping about his feet, Squid headed towards where he thought the Refectory was.

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

IC Vaalku

Hobbling into the refectory, Vaalku stopped cold when he saw the prone form of Ziltna on the floor. After standing in the doorway for a few seconds, he gritted his teeth, smashing his hand into the wall and letting off a loud crackling noise, sparks flying. "Listen up. One of you is going to tell me what happened, and why there's a dead Rahkshi on the floor!"

Always the loudmouth, huh?

IC God Twins:

Having just exited the very room, Ezec turned, and Aza sighed.

"He is dead because I killed him, mortal.The stress on the last word was full of malice. Ezec had tasted blood, and would not be hesitant to do so again.

"So many of these upstart mortals....." Aza said offhand, getting ready to see yet another spectacle.

IC Percy: 

"Whoa..... She did all that, just to help out someone she didn't know?"

Edited by The Other Other Alex

"I'd like to finish eating my food, first." I replied, forcing down another mouthful of the bland mush, "In peace." In other words, without any further interruptions from family members...

IC: Thurisaz / Refectory

"Hey Thurisaz?" I called out once the god twins were gone, "I don't suppose you'd be willing to go preach to your flock somewhere else?" I cast a glance towards the corpse on the ground, neck crushed, face contorted in agony, "I think I've had enough of gods and demons for one day." 

IC: Utal
Utal sighed. He finished his food. "I hate this family."

"I'm sorry you feel that way about me," Thurisaz replied apologetically, "but this is, admittedly, the wrong time for me to change your minds. I shall endeavor to keep out of your way," he assured them.

IC: Whakatio
Whak looked away. "The poor guy..."

IC: Tube - Refectory

"Umm... Murder?" Tube stammered, unable to take their eyes from the crushed corpse on the ground before them. "I don't think they like it much. One time, I saw a guy who had his arm all wrapped up in a staff for killing someone!"

Thurisaz sighed, shaking his stately head mournfully. "Terrible, I know," he agreed. "Aza and Ezec are brutal, and all too often I've mourned the hapless individual who irked them. But," he added, a just resolve in his voice inspired by Tube's account, "perhaps this time, there shall be recompense. - Someone must inform the headmaster."

If executive action was taken, his rivals would be diminished. And if not, he could surely rouse support in executing what justice the staff had failed to. It was a win-win...

IC Vaalku

Hobbling into the refectory, Vaalku stopped cold when he saw the prone form of Ziltna on the floor. After standing in the doorway for a few seconds, he gritted his teeth, smashing his hand into the wall and letting off a loud crackling noise, sparks flying. "Listen up. One of you is going to tell me what happened, and why there's a dead Rahkshi on the floor!"

Always the loudmouth, huh?

IC God Twins:

Having just exited the very room, Ezec turned, and Aza sighed.

"He is dead because I killed him, mortal.The stress on the last word was full of malice. Ezec had tasted blood, and would not be hesitant to do so again.

"So many of these upstart mortals....." Aza said offhand, getting ready to see yet another spectacle.

Except, somewhat disappointingly, this whole mess was about to repeat itself.

And if a fight broke out this time, he would probably have to intervene...

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: The Matoran wielding spears halted in their tracks, first at the sight of yet more Rahkshi, and then at the slightly unpleasant sight of one of them speaking. Still, the words Era made included the recognisable name of "Grossh". A couple of the guards looked at each other, each trying to pass the responsibility of deciding what the Karz they were supposed to do next onto the other.

"Look, you just...you just stay there, okay?" said the one that broke first, "You just...don't move. You want Grossh then we'll go fetch him. Don't melt anything else."

IC: Palma gave Rose a once over. Didn't appear to be anything physically wrong with her. It was always so helpful when the problem was something obvious like a spear through the chest. 

"Put her on a bed. I'll be with you in just a second."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Edge

Edge snuck over to the fallen body, and picked it up. 

"Now if you'll excuse me, I'll take this to the infirmary."

He attempted to walk away. Of course he wasn't planning on bringing it to the infirmary like he said.

OOC: Saying "He's dead because I killed him" sounds pretty redundant. Couldn't help noticing how that almost sounded like my signature. :P

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

IC: Teeth [Refectory]

Things seemed to be heating up at the other end of the room, I tried my best not to exist and wondered when i could next make a bolt for the library,

honestly, compared to this, one more re-read of "Love and the Kane-Ra" seemed pretty good right now.

IC: Kaita [Halls/Refectory]

Kaita's pacing brought them back around to the door, and the bickering was cut off by their own third speaker, whose shy demeaner hardly fit their shared booming voice,

"You're always fighting with each other," he began, pushing his way into the room, "Why can't you two just get along?"

she scoffed to himself, "In case you hadn't noticed, everyone's fighting here,"

and, like clockwork, she shot a glance at the "god twins".

"get used to it."

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

IC: Era - Outside House of Grossh.

"Of course," I nodded, grateful that the Matoran had decided to negotiate instead of shooting again.