Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Tear - Refectory

Tear brought up her head for just a moment to see who the new voice was. It was the kind Rahkshi who gave her the nice scarf. But then she turned back to Malattia, a more pressing question on her mind. "W-what are th-they like, the... other m-me?"

IC: Call - Armory

Call's swords came out with a flash and shriek of metal, ready to defend... only to watch his potential foe fall under an avalanche of weaponry. "Whoa! Take it easy!" Call shouted. "I just wanted to... talk. Here, can I help?"

He started forward to help dig Burn out of the pile.

Edited by Click

IC: Vyper - Gym.

​If my foe thought I'd stopped paying attention to him for even an instant, he was about to find himself sorely disappointed. 

Gotcha... I twisted away from the flail and flung my cloak over the weapon, hoping to entangle it in the thick fabric. Then I stepped in close, activating my wrist blade and slashing it towards the hand he was gripping the flail with. 

Edited by Nato Greavesy

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Malattia

"Well... He generally tries to be tough, but is a bit... Softer... Not in fighting techniques... But he is a bit protective. Also, I'm not sure if he likes Haru..." I say, as calmly as possible. Honestly, though, there was a bit of bias in my description. Something about him... I sigh on the inside. If I was right about my predictions, I wouldn't really be able to talk to him. Sure, Teer was a good friend and all, but...

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC Ezec:

Perfect.

Though the flail was indeed wrapped up, what Vyper had failed to realise was that a flail's power was in it's blunt force. Wrapping up didn't make it any lighter, or any less dangerous.

The other was that Ezec didn't need  the flail. He was perfectly capable without it.

His right hand came up, catching the arm with the blade at the forearm.

Regarding it coolly, he rumbled, "And what were you planning to do with this?"

IC Burn:

"I don't need your stinking help!" he said with a snarl.

With a grunt he made to shove the shelving off.

It shifted slightly, but ultimately only brought more of what little hadn't fallen on him toppling over.

"........Alright fine, you can help. But not cause I need it, it'll just go faster."

"Nothing pleasant," I assured him, releasing my grip on the cloak and raising my left hand to fire a rhotuka at his face. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"H-h-he?" Tear asked, clutching Haru tighter as if that would protect it from... him.

Call slipped his swords back into their sheaths, and with a sudden pull, righted the shelf. He leaned over to start picking up the weapons.

Edited by Click

Wow. Now that I thought about it, this whole thing with Teer/ Tare was really, really weird. Focus, you nitwit. "Yeah... A bit weird... But... Not unheard of. Anyways, you don't have to worry. He wouldn't do anything to hurt you, even if he could."

Edited by Sassy Dalmation

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

Despite her apparent understanding, the doubts still nagged at the back of Tear's mind.

It can't be true. It just doesn't make sense. I've never heard of anything like it.

This is exactly what Mother warned me about. Rahkshi scheming and lying, trying to take advantage of you before they kill you!

But... Malattia wouldn't... would she?

"W-would he... h-hurt anyone else?" she stammered weakly.

Edited by Click

IC Ezec:

The rhotuka again, at this range, there was little to be done. Ezec didn't care. Her power, likely Magnetism or Gravity, was little threat at level two.

IC Aza:

His sister had other ideas, drawing and firing a black feathered arrow, knocking aside the whirling energy disc.

"None of your tricks this time, wench!"

IC Ezec:

Tightening his grip, Ezec snarled. "Stay out of it, Aza. This fight is mine!" He pulled back on the chain bringing the flail flying back toward the two of them.

IC Burn:

He sat, sullenly. First getting beaten and then this embarrassing mess. Things were not looking up for the Burnmeister.

IC: Law/Gym

I shook my shield to quickly remove the plasma. I began to take a couple steps backward.

"Come at me."

IC: Pyre - Gym

Pyre ran forward and attempted quick fake to the right which he would immediately follow through by jumping to the left and slashing at Law's back if he attempted to lunge or attack.

OOC: I'll wait for a Malattia post for Tear, but Phoenix has been waiting long enough. So many interactions...

IC: Tube - Hallways

Tube dutifully shook their head. "New Master said I was supposed to help you all the way to the Infirmary. We're almost there, come on!"

IC: Edge - Halls

He let out a sigh.

"Fine... Let's go."

Edge began walking again.

OOC: If you want to bunny Edge over to the infirmary in a Tube post that's alright with me.

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

IC: Tube - Infirmary

Indeed, the Infirmary was only a short distance away, and the three soon found themselves dragging the body inside. "Palma!" Tube called out. "This guy is dead!"

Call soon finished clearing out the worst of the mess, and leaned up against a wall. "So... I... wanted to apologize... I guess..."

IC: Law/Gym

Another lateral attack?

I went backwards, but when he jumped to the left, I responded with another underhanded strike to the chin.

IC: Pyre - Gym

A single armed swing with a large war hammer was easy to dodge. I simply twisted away from the attack and swung at his now exposed back.

Indeed, the Infirmary was only a short distance away, and the three soon found themselves dragging the body inside. "Palma!" Tube called out. "This guy is dead!"

IC: Edge - Infirmary

Edge was very disappointed. Unless Palma accepted taking away the body for experimental purposes that body was stuck in the infirmary. Suddenly an excuse came to mind.

"He is dead. Palma may you examine him quickly so I can bury him outside? Wouldn't want any bugs getting attracted to his rotting flesh." 

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

"In self defense situations only, I believe. Really, any Rahkshi would in that position, if it meant life or death. Any other situations, he's more... Bark than bite." I say, concern becoming obvious in my voice. "Tear, we can change the topic if you'd like. Move on to something better. It's all your choice..."

IC: Leviathan

I enter the library, before immediately starting my search. I required two items, at least one of which being easy to find... Which would be why I would grab it last. First off, the map. I begin to look around, looking for any details on where to find maps.

OOC: Leviathan OFI.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

Well, this is awkward... My right forearm caught in his right hand, and the flail in his left hand was swinging towards my side. I kicked off the floor, attempting to swing myself out of the flail's path. It struck a glancing blow to my ribs, denting the armour plating and causing me to wince. 

"Now, that's not very nice," I wheezed, steadying myself. I clenched my right fist, retracting my wrist blade, then drew another throwing knife with my left and stabbed it down at the wrist of his right hand, aiming for what I hoped to be a gap in the armour. But neither am I...

Edited by Nato Greavesy

No... that didn't make sense. Tear remembered vividly the faces of her friends back home as they hid in their rooms, battered and broken. They were hiding from her... no, they were hiding from him.

But... that wasn't self defense. Her friends wouldn't have tried to hurt her. He wanted to hurt them.

"Y-you're lying," Tear said in a low voice which rapidly rose in volume. "You're lying!"

Malattia lied to her, and was now trying to hide her deception by changing the topic. Just like Mother had warned her.

Everything Mother had said was true. She had known it all along, but only now did she realize just how morally decrepit this place was. Who else would bring her along with promises of friendship and kindness, just to deceive her, string her along happily to her death. She wanted no part in it. Tear jumped up from the table and ran for the door, still screaming those terrible words, tears streaming down her face.

Seeing the body was now safely in Palma's care, Tube turned to leave. All Thurisaz had asked was to make sure it got to the Infirmary, and Tube was eager for their next mission.

Edited by Click

IC: Mu (With Alpha)

"...Mu."

IC: Malady (Armoury)

"Nice mess in here, boys," I say sarcastically as I enter the armoury, beginning to peruse what racks are still standing.

IC: Nymph (Nynrah)

"...Where were we again?"

IC: Acinaces (Infirmary)

"Palma!" I shout as I land in the infirmary, depositing Rider on a bed. 

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Geuua - Armoury.

I'd been doing my best to ignore the other rahks wandering around breaking things, but this was getting ridiculous....

IC: Tear - Hallways

Tear ran through the twisting halls of Corpus Rahkshi, tearing through crowds of vicious students with weapons ready to hurt. All the way, she was still screaming, "Lying! Lying! Lying!", still crying softly. Her once-again only friend in the whole universe, Haru, was clutched close to her thin chest.

It took her a few turns and a few dead ends, but she managed to find the large front door. She knew where she had to go. She had to leave this awful place, go back home to Mother's loving embrace. 

But as she broke free out onto the Causeway and saw the vast ocean spread out before her, she collapsed in despair. She didn't know where home was. She wouldn't know how to get there. She could wander the universe for years and never come close, just wander and wander until someone hunted her down...

She felt something new on her leg, and looked down to find a hatch had popped open in her frantic flight. Inside were a set of throwing knives. Though the blades were pristine and well taken care of, she could feel the blood on them. These were his blades.

She screamed as she pulled them out one by one and threw them into the ocean.

OOC: Tear open to interaction... if you can.

Edited by Click

IC: Mortsia

As I move along, I notice that the gym is apparently finished with the assignment. Swinging in, I land on my feet. Right now, I wanted to test my skills against someone. A spar, but... Simple hand to hand combat would be more of my taste. I sit back, waiting for any takers.

IC: Vitesse

I wander throughout the halls, bored. It's been a long time since I've seen anyone around.

IC: Spezia

"Depends on what we find. Personally, I would prefer a lemon or chocolate cake, but really, any logical flavor is going to be good."

OOC: Mortsia and Vitesse OFI.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC Spindle

Spindle sighed, then glanced to Malattia "You're doing it wrong." before taking off in flight mode after Tear, trying to just stay far enough behind not to be noticed.

Finding her at the causeway, he leaned up a ways behind her and rested. He waited until she didn't have several throwing knives in her hands before he spoke. "Is he frightened by you, perhaps?"

IC: Canvas - Hallways

Canvas rubbed her head thoughtfully. She knew plenty of colors and designs, but she had rarely had a name to go along with them. "Wait... that guy... didn't he have a class or something a few months ago? Something about anger..."

And as a matter of fact, though Canvas didn't realize it, she did know Rain. She happened to be wearing the painter's designs.

IC: Melody - Hallways

"S-Squid?" Melody perked up at the familiar name and walked closer to Canvas and her mystery guest. "I kn-knew Squid."

IC: Tear - Causeway

Tear jumped and swayed for a moment, nearly losing her balance and tumbling into the ocean below. Once she had regained her balance and her breath, she turned fearfully towards Spindle. "W-w-who would b-be f-f-frightened of m-me?" she asked.

Edited by Click

IC: Squid

Squid smiled as best he could with his Rahkshi faceplate.

"That's me. I'm the peaceful level 3 Chain Lightning Rahkshi who tried to make a diplomacy class. I stand for non-violent solutions and peace. I, Squid, wish to join your group."

With that, he lowered his hood to reveal his face. 

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

IC: Sim - Cauldron

"Thank you very much Carapace. I'll be back soon."

I was hoping to find something I could collect, a souvenir of some kind. Aside from weapons and paints, there weren't many other things here. A nice helmet would be good to have, something to protect my neck. But all I could find were more weapons.

"Well," I say out loud, "I may as well find something functional."

I moved to the staffs. Surely I could find something useful....

"Oh. Hello."

I picked up a Rahkshi staff, left behind by someone in favor of something better. It felt sturdy, very reliable, if not very combat ready. I grabbed it with both hands, and felt it break down into it's two parts, and retract into my arms.

"Well, that's certainly nice to have."

------------------------------------

I walked back to Carapace, watching him still play with Voha.

"Well, I have something to bring back with me."

I chuckled a bit. "You look like your having fun with Voha."

Edited by Coconut Fanatic

IC-Kol (Chirox Causeway)

Interesting... Kol thought. A Rahkshi with two differing personalities... Kol tried to come up with another clever sentence... "I assume you're in two minds about this."

Drat, that one's even worse...

IC-Swarm (Hallways...?)

"Well, unless there's another Rahkshi around here who's fallen over, I'm pretty sure I'm talking to the one in fronta me." She said. "You alright?"

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC Spindle

"Well, why are you frightened of him?" He asked. "He can't touch you, see you, or hear you, and you neither him. But you are scared..."

He looked out over the rolling ocean. "Presumably, you are frightened because he is part of you, somewhere inside... But how would he feel if he found out the same thing?"

Reaching down, he picked up a pebble and examined it, before throwing it into the ocean, and regaining his composure. "Perhaps, considering who you are, he's frightened inside. Scared of the outside world.... Can't see anything but combat... and darkness."

IC Pentaghast:

Her flight up the cliff face was an uneventful one. Not counting the several knives and a rock that rained down on her.

Clearly, someone didn't want her here.

Reaching the top, her Earth Claw changed into its cannon form, and she drew her cutlass as she landed with a grinding of gears and pistons.

"Alright, which one of you land loving weasels do I have to thank for my oh so rude introduction to this place, eh?!"

IC: Rider

In the dark, again.

Oh look, someone's removing my blindfold. 

It was my older brother, Scout. He had a grim smile on his face.

"Sorry about that, buddy. But I couldn't let you know where I was camping out. Father might find out. And we all know how THAT encounter would go." He scratched my head, smiling. 

Suddenly, a tall figure burst through the door, his hand crackling with lightning. "I should have known it would be you stirring up this trouble, pest. But Rider, I am especially disappointed in you." Two large rahkshi appeared from behind him, both brandishing swords. "Get them." 

IC: Lucid / Hallways

Lucid had not known Squid. And though it was nice he was joining the Fellowship, she didn't really see much point in staying around to hear reminiscing about old times with him (or, indeed, Rain...) when there were more important things to do around the school. She had prophecies to formulate, news of the Fellowship to spread to doors and chairs (and crazy as it was, maybe even a Rahkshi!)... perhaps broken souls to set healing.

So slowly she curved away from Canvas, Melody, and Squid, and began to wander through the halls, certain whatever random direction she choose had to be the right one or she would not have chosen it.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Melody - Hallways

"Squid!" Melody exclaimed, rushing forward with arms ready to embrace. At last, one of her friends had returned to her!

IC: Canvas - Hallways

Canvas stepped back and watched the two, partially relieved to see Melody happy again, and yet with a hint of jealousy festering inside. "So... you two know each other?"

IC: Tear - Causeway

"I-it's n-not me I'm f-frightened for," Tear stammered through her tears. "Everyone I kn-know, e-everyone I l-like... h-he'll hurt them. He always..."

That was as far as she got before a... well, a monster of brass and clockwork emerged from the cliffs before her, brandishing a massive cannon. Its frightening threats and the clank of its machinery rang in her ears. It was too much for poor Tear. The small Rahkshi collapsed, curling up around Haru and whimpering softly as the panic took hold.

OOC: Whoops, looks like I forgot my own color distinction for Tear in the last... dozen posts. Pretend it was teal this whole time. :D