Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

--IC: Pyle: In the Hallway--

"No, I can't.  But I know someone who can.  See, we have our own, uh... Weapons department here.  They're in charge of making sure that newcomers' weapons are up to par.  If not, they'll fix 'em right up.  Yeah."

"Let's see... There's a weak spot... Here, near the pommel, the, uh... Material is prone to easy shattering... Based on that, it should take, uh... Two days, maybe three, to fix."

IC: Garrotte - Hallways

She peered at the sword but didn't see anything wrong with it. Maybe that's why this Rahkshi was the welcoming committee. "What should I do in the meantime?"

"See, if it were me, I'd head over to the Library.  There's always someone there.  It'd give you a good opportunity to make a new friend.  Or you could head to the Armory and pick up another weapon while this one's going through renovations.  I'll take it over to our weapons department, and let you know when it's ready."

"Don't I know it."  He gave Garrotte what he hoped was a winning smile, then headed off down a random hallway, the sword in hand.

When he was sure that he was out of visual range, he activated his Chameleon ability and slunk off toward his dorm, grinning all the while.  Subtlety was something he could get used to; it had worked so well in getting the newcomer's sword.  Maybe it'd work on some more experienced students.

Edited by capMARVELOUS

IC Spindle

He awoke very slowly, Palma having sped up the process that was started before.

Then it became apparent he was in the infirmary. He looked around very slowly as to not attract attention. There she is. I could run over right now and end her pain; her trials, everything. It would all be so simple... No. Not until he's there. I wouldn't kill Her, only him...

IC Hollow

Porters were not the most subtle of beings. From barely any around to a good size of them darting away from wherever he turned, Hollow was getting angry. Somebody was trying to watch him, although it hadn't yet clicked that it was Draco. He had gone around the halls in a fit, roaring at the porters whenever he saw them.

As he walked, though, he heard a strange sound... Then he saw a blur carrying a sword. He angrily stuck his foot out in front of it.

IC: Vlad / Hallway

Pyle's lies were disgusting, but Vlad didn't find the chance to intervene, somehow. Perhaps, if each newcomer must sooner or later learn the hard way of this place's cruelty, it was for the best anyways that lesson be something relatively harmless like losing a sword.

Once Pyle had slunk off, though, Vlad sighed and told Garrotte, "Zere ist no velcome committee or veapon department here, you know. Zat guy vas just a crook, scammink you out of your sword."

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Orimnoc

A twisted smile came to her face as she heard Torc's words. "If it's pain you want, then I'm more than ready to oblige." 

IC: Torc - Gym

"Good. Stop running your mouth and get on with it, then."

IC: Exxan - Gym.

I exhaled, flicking the blood of off Remembrance's green-tinged blade before sheathing the weapon. "Concede. I don't want to hurt you any more than I have to."

IC: Liar - Gym

Well, that's just too bad, because hurting people's the entire reason I even decided to show up at all.

Taking his position on the platform into account as his opponent sheathed their weapon, likely in some misguided attempt to show him mercy, Liar ran through all of his potential options before thrusting his arm out into the air, hoping they'd take it as a sign that he wanted the fight to be stopped.

In reality, however, this was little more than a ruse, granting him the opportunity to activate his powers once more.

A second later, and he was back on his feet, ripping his hand away from his mouth and doing his best to aim the concentrated spray of projectile vomit he had tried so hard to contain directly towards their eyes in an effort to blind them. As he did this, he clenched his claws into a fist and launched a vicious uppercut aimed at the underside of their jaw, with the idea being that they would then stumble backwards, hopefully losing their footing and slipping down into the moat in the process.

He knew that his chances of success were slim, that Stripes would probably expect something like this and dodge or use his powers to counter, and that he himself would end up sliding in either way as well, but at this point, he didn't really care. He had already accomplished what he originally set out to do in the first place, which was to both make the fight look good and to ensure that he at least went down swinging, so in his mind, he had already won, regardless of the match's actual outcome.

All in. Time to show us your cards, pal.

Satisfied with the performance he displayed, he simply closed his eyes, resigning himself to the hands of fate as events outside of his control began to transpire.

IC: Misery - Refectory

Diverting her eyes towards the new arrival (Luffy) for the briefest of moments as they loudly announced their question, Misery felt the desire to lazily respond as she refocused the majority of her attention back to watching the brawl taking place before her.

"Nothing much," she mused. "Just two idiots being idiots by idiotically trying to one-up the other in an effort to prove which one of them is the bigger idiot."

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

This was all painfully, hauntingly familiar.

Fighting in the gym, standing over a fallen opponent, giving them one final chance to give in. When I looked at Liar now, slumped in a puddle of his own puke, what I instead saw was Omega, flat on his back with most of his limbs mangled beyond use. Even then, beaten beyond a doubt and with no chance in karz of winning, he'd still refused to back down. 

My armour still bore the scars of that refusal. 

Compared to Omega, Liar still had a far greater chance of success, and given the way he'd performed throughout this fight, it came as little surprise that he chose to take that chance. As he blurred upright, I lunged to the side, Level 1 powers accelerating my movements as I maneuvered myself out of his path. As I did, though, I felt a pang of disappointment. I'd tried to learn, tried to be better, tried to do things right, but after all of that here I was, witnessing history repeat itself. 

At least this time, no one had to die. 

• Upvote 3

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Phobia (Gym)

"A valid argument," he concedes after a few seconds, "But what are your opinions?"

Edited by The Collector Of Masks

:k: :m_o: :v: :s: :m_o: :r: :r:

BZRPG Characters: The Collector of Masks and Zavesh

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Disco, Phobia, MaharaRomulus and Remus

Hero Factory RPG 2.5 Characters: Whipcrack and Charles Erudite

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Gym.

"That you're completely karzing insane and just tried to murder us in the middle of a friendly sparring match." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"True," he says, "Anything new to add to this conversation?"

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

IC: Canvas - Hallways

"Let's see..." It had been so long since she last stopped at her dorm, and the numbers swirling through her mind didn't seem to fit. Not to mention they were making her headache worse. "I... I think it was 134. Yeah."

IC: Garrotte - Hallways

"What?" Garrotte frowned in disappointment. "You don't have anyone to throw out a welcome mat? ...Does he do that to everyone?"

As Pyle slunk along, his foot found an obstacle and decided to catch on it, causing him to trip.  As he fell, his Chameleon ability deactivated, revealing him.

"OOF!" he grunted as he landed on the floor, dropping the sword he had stolen.  He slowly got up off the floor, dusted himself off, and turned to glare at what caused him to trip.  It turned out to be the foot of a very tall white Rahkshi.

Pyle met the other guy's red, angry gaze with his green, equally angry gaze, and said, "Man, why you gotta be so rude?"

--IC: Luffy: In the Refectory--

"Oh.  Really?"

--OOC:--

Sup, Timageness.  Sup again, Ghiddy.

Edited by capMARVELOUS

IC Hollow

"You're a suspicious little imp," He grunted, looking down on whatever the heck it was - I guess you could call it a worm. "Before I forget-"

He slid suddenly, placing his massive form in between Pyle and the sword, launching a gust of air out of his hand. Maybe I should actually train with my cyclones...

IC Vaalku

He almost cackled as Poly flailed across the table, it was so satisf-

Suddenly, a mesmerizing band of light came from Poly's arm. What is that... It looks so interesting; mysterious...

Hey, it's getting bigger... OH DUCK-

He tried to duck, but the Rhotuka hit him square on the face, and only at the last second did he save his eyes from being damaged. It left a slight burn across his faceplates as the force knocked him off the chair and almost to the wall. "Yggh-OW." He snarled, adjusting his eyes to seeing the room again.

IC: Phantom - Ruins on the Water

"School?"

That was certainly a word that Phantom had never heard before. They didn't like it though, just from it's sound.

IC: Fate - Infirmary

How intriguing. It seemed hardly possible that such a meek creature could be capable of violence, but any illness of the mind could turn a soft hand into a sharp knife.

"Have you met the other one?" My curiosity was genuinely piqued, oddities in rahkshi were always fascinating to me.

OOC: I'll do more with Slif and Sim later, and pull out Kekepua when I can.

IC: Liar - Gym

Feeling no impact as his cestus kept on swinging, Liar already knew what was about to happen.

Called it.

A moment later, and he was in the moat, reaching back up towards the surface as he attempted to pull himself out.

IC: Misery - Gym

"Considering that the one with two limbs obviously wasn't all too concerned about avoiding fights despite their rather obvious disadvantage, the ferocity of the other's attacks suggests that their opponent had probably somehow started the altercation, likely by running their mouth, and the fact that they're both currently doing so in here of all places when we have a perfectly good gymnasium at our disposal leads me to believe that my previous assessment was fairly accurate."

The Teleport Rahk simply leaned her arm up against the table, using her hand to support her head as she continued to spectate.

"Either way, I don't really care. I'm just here to see who wins," she responded before yawning out of boredom.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Vlad / Hallways

"I don't know, maybe. I've never seen zat guy before, he might be new too." Vlad shrugged. "Unt... I hate to tell you, but zer authorities here barely step in to stop maniacs killink people, let alone varmly velcome newcomers." He shook his head.

"But, vell, velcome I guess. I'm Vlad. I'm not on any velcomink committee, but I'll show you around if you like. You should probably head to zer Armory to get a new sword."

IC: Gaever / Nynrah

Of course, he would't know about the school. "It is a building on an island, at the end of those spires," she began, pointing out to the water in direction of the Causeway and the school. "There are numerous Rahkshi there, as it is a place for them to learn and train. But it is not a good place, for they are encouraged to be violent and cruel, and many are. It was because of this I left."

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

--IC: Kri: In the Library--

"N-no!  I won't leave!  You leave!"

--IC: Luffy: In the Refectory--

"OK, none of what you just said made any sense.  Could you explain it in simpler terms?"

The gust that Big White had released was strong.  It began to push Pyle backward.  To resist the movement, he drew one of The Shankers and jammed the knife blades into the wall, holding him in place.

When the gust had subsided, he quickly drew his Cartridged Zamor Launcher and fired off a round at Big White's shoulder.

IC: Thurisaz / Gym

And that was another fight concluded - and surprisingly, he hadn't even needed to call it himself. "Exxan is victorious in his duel with Liar," Thurisaz announced. On the tournament board, Liar's name was scratched out and Exxan's moved forward. "And a thrilling, skillful duel it was."

(Now he needed Aerahk and Tube back, to help again in transport to the infirmary.)

OOC: If you could bring them back soon, Click and Onaku, it would be appreciated

"True," he says, "Anything new to add to this conversation?"

"I don't even know you, but I hate you." 

• Upvote 2

IC: Rose [Refectory]

Sliver seemed to have ignored her from there on out, and she couldn't think of where to find any real food herself, but Rose wasn't complaining, it seemed a fight had started up while she was waiting, and rahkshi fighting was aaaaaalways entertaining!

She had lept up to  sit on a nearby tabletop, focusing intently to see who would win and who would lose...

(OOC: Rose OFI near poly and vaalku)

IC: Snap (Library)

Her gaze followed his gesture to the figure, "yeah" she quipped under her breath "something up with him?"

(OOC note: this is Snap a little while in the PAST, because i am dumb and lost track of time and sepulchral left and this is the best solution i have that doesn't make her look uncharacteristically braindead.)

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

He chuckles.

"I know you do."

///////

"N-no! I won't leave! You leave!"

IC: Malady (Library)

That was enough; this pathetic little excuse for a Rahkshi had overstayed their welcome. Grabbing a hefty book from one of the nearby shelves, I lined up the throw in my mind. "Leave. Now." I growled, eyes narrowed and hands beginning to glow a sickly shade of green as I channeled poison power into them. "Or this book and your Kraata are going to have a very fun tea party on the floor of an empty classroom."

Edited by Makuta Miras

VBWj75sh.png

"Oh, yeah?  I bet you can't even throw well!"

Inside, Kri was thinking, Please be a good shot!  Hit me in the head with that book!  It was a very unhealthy thought, seeing as she had suffered severe injuries just a few minutes earlier.  Any more, and she'd lose consciousness and need a trip to the Infirmary.

IC Hollow

The time period in which Pyle resisted the winds gave Hollow the perfect time to reach down at his own pace and snatch up the sword. When he rose again, though, a metal ball was coming at his shoulder.

He was mostly dumb-founded by it, letting it smash into his shoulder. That was going to bruise pretty bad. He gave a growl and clutched the wound, before turning and switching into flight mode to try and get away. Is... This what hit-and-run means?

IC Frog

Before Malady had the chance to chuck the literary object-

C-CROAUK

A sound blast rippled through the air, in Malady's general direction, although it was meant for the both of them. "Now I'm not gonna warn you again." He snarled.

"It seems to me that you might be suffering under some kind of psychotic impairment, and I think you should strongly consider undergoing psychological evaluation. For your sake, and everyone else's." 

"Or just pick a fight with the Prefects. That'd be faster." 

I let out a breath I hadn't even realised I'd been holding, and jumped down off the platform onto the gym floor below. All in all, I'd fared pretty well in this fight: one gash on my lower chest, damaged forearm armour, and a couple of shallow cuts on my upper thighs.

I'd survived far worse.

Once I'd gathered up my dropped knives, I approached the rahk who'd organised the tournament. "I just wanted to check - are we allowed to visit Palma between rounds?" 

Drat.  Lost the sword.  I earned that sword; I should get to keep it.  Activating his Chameleon ability again, he slunk off in search of Big White.

The waves from the big-headed one's croak hit Kri hard.  She caught several in the chest; they shifted her broken rib around, grating it against her lung.  It suddenly hurt to breathe.  The pain was...

Wonderful.

That was her last thought before passing out.

Edited by capMARVELOUS

IC: Exxan - Gym/Hallways.

"Thank you," I nodded gratefully, and set out into the corridors. First, I'd go see Palma about my injuries, but after that there were a few things I needed to grab from my room. 

IC: Phantom - Ruins on the Water

The ever-present wall of fog obscured it, but Phantom did remember the gray block obscuring the skyline. It didn't take long for Phantom to find the word to describe it.

"Bad," They nodded.

They lightly scraped at their forearms, clearly nervous about the whole situation.

"Rahkshi at school. Phantom... is rahkshi. School, too?"

IC: Kekepua - Hallways

*crackle*

A spark ignited to life in the fraction of a second, burning in brilliance for the briefest of moments before it fell to earth in a state of decrepitude.

*crik*

Another infant flame burst into being, again before joining it's brother in death. Before long, more sparks lifted from the ground, lighting into the air in spirals of wonder. A crack that seemed to allow one to peer into the deepest pits of karzahni split open to allow flame to spill onto the ground. Then the gaping hole closed. Perhaps curbed by some holier force? No. There is no force more pure, more decadent in radiance...

"Than fire."

The maw once again opened, allowing smoke to curl up to the ceiling. The glorious beast that reclined on the floor smiled as it watched it dance. How wonderful it would be to exist as a flame, bright, passionate, unforgettable. Stretching her body to reach for the stone above her head and at her feet, the beast decided that that was enough resting for a bit. Twisting to set her feet upon the ground, richly colored armor scraping lightly all the while, she found herself admiring the shining kaleidoscope of colors that patterned her room. Fire always needed a setting to burn in, and what better place to burn than in the presence of such lasting, delicate, beauty?

But that was enough of that. The purpose of getting up from the thin bed of cloth on the ground was to go out and explore, and possibly locate more ribbons for her hoard. Swinging her door open with the faintest creaking, she darted out like a muaka on the hunt, clinging to the far wall. A flick of the tongue, a sniff of the air, and she was met with the distinct scent of death and shadow. Indeed, this was Corpus Rahkshi.

OOC: Alright, Kekepua has been set loose! She'll be narrating herself in the third-person, so all the writing above is coming from her own mind(she did finish one of these thoughts aloud, so I hope that's semi-obvious). Edit: also Kekepua is OFI

Edited by Coconut Fanatic

IC: Helkyrie
"I..." Helkyrie tried to get something out. A word, a sound... but... all she could think of was the flood of memories spiralling back into her mind. Death? Yeah, that she had seen. More than enough of it. All those corpses... littering the scorched battleground... "I couldn't... I couldn't just leave them!" Angrily, with her healthy looking hand, she pointed to her other, ruined half. "I didn't deserve this!" Tears were now flowing from her eyes.

IC: Orimnoc
With a swift move, Orimnoc now charged her opponent, her sword readied for a painful strike.

IC: Dormirahk
"Alright, let's see here... ah, here we go. Room 134. Now, if you don't have a blanket or pillow, my offer still sta-" Dormirahk suddenly ceased to speak as the door refused to open. "Uh... you wouldn't happen to have the key to your room, would you?"

IC: Aerahk
"Well, if you're quite settled in, I must be off to heed my liege's next command." With that, Aerahk absconded back to the gym, whizzing by an unsuspecting darkrahk, and coming to a stop next to Thurizas.

IC: Rōzu
Rōzu just barely managed to get out of the way as a rahkshi of camouflage with a dulled colour scheme whizzed by her and came to a stop next to a rather handsome looking rahkshi of fear. "Is this place always so... lively?" She asked her tour guide.