Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Fíor - Nynrah

I nod, reassuring me and my compatriot both. Then I get up, the world orbiting my eyes for a second before easing to a halt, the zoetrope's images paused in their flickering display. I yawn, sleep pushed from my lungs, and I stretch, sleep pulled from my frame. My fingers wriggle in their sockets as life permeates my body once more, expelling the last shadows of the cold night, and I smile. Then I look at Nymph again, almost as if he might have disappeared in the few seconds my sight was off him. But he's still there; like me, he's pushing out the dark hours and letting the light flood in. 

I sit down on a log, chopped ages ago when this forest was still used for timbre. Its seat was once sheared clean, I can see, but now its surface is rotted and melted by time, encrusted with ironsalt and fikou webbing. I rub my temples, still transfixed by the molten gold light dripping through the canopy. My mind turns slowly towards what we've got to do today. At the moment I'm uncertain, but behind the uncertainty is a certainty that it'll all work out, that we'll do the right thing, that we'll choose the right path. My voice is relaxed when I ask the forest: "Where should we go from from here?"

Kathok

IC: Gaever / Nynrah

That was hardly clarification, and now the arrogant invader was strolling around like he owned the place. "This area, however, is my claim," Gaever pointed out stonily, striding up to him. Her hand shot out to knock the stone - one she and Phantom had gathered - from his hand when he picked it up. "So you should seek these things elsewhere."

IC: Shark / Gym

Shark was not so easily deceived. Phobia was not new nor quite stupid enough not to realize murder was discouraged, and pretending he hadn't gained only distrust.

"No, you will not," the Prefect agreed. "Because your weapons are being confiscated." He held out an open hand for Phobia to hand him the wrist axes. "After some time I may accept requests for their return. For your protection, you may obtain a shield - only - from the Armory in the meantime."

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC Poly - Refectory:

He was startled momentarily, the idea that the quivering worm had managed to stop him, even temporarily, was distracting.

But the moment passed before the victim of his rage could recover, and Legion began increasing the pressure on his foot, his stance, poison and superior leverage giving him every advantage.

Even as he did this, he brought the tip of his rapier to the shoulder joint of the remaining arm, and began to drive that too, into his opponent.

IC Grim - Hallway:

"I'll leave it to him, then."

He gave a nod to Vlad, his eyes adjusting easily to the light of his cape.

"Using light stones to try and gain a resistance to light, I assume? Clever."

Edited by Strider!

IC: Dahl - Library

The way he commands respect... Hoo boy. I had to take this seriously... Otherwise, I was in big trouble. "Sir, with all due respect, we were simply retaliating against this student. What happened was, me and..." I slowly realized I didn't know the name of the other Rahkshi. Might have to change that. The others... Nah. Plebs, the lot of em. "her, were having a pleasant conversation. Then, she-" I point to Kri, who was still on the ground, unconscious."-decided to come up to us and start insulting us. We told her to leave us be, but then she started shouting. He-" I shift my finger to Frog."- Thought it would then be a good idea to attack us all to get the insulter to shut up, rather than ask politely. Now, I don't know about you, but... I'm not the type of Rahk to stand their defenseless when attacked. So, we decided, admittedly maybe foolishly, to retaliate. After all, we were being targeted with an attack. What else could you do?" This was not like me at all, dear readers. The fact that I was being so serious and depressed made me want to vomit, but... I didn't want to taste the Refectory food twice. So I stood their, and looked like a mourner. And I hated every #### moment of it.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC Vaalku

He gritted his teeth as he tried to pump as much power as he could into the foot. Surely he couldn't hold out forever, and he definitely wasn't letting go-

The rapier began to slowly dig itself into his shoulder armour. Vaalku had two limbs and he was going to use them. He brought Poly's foot to smash into the floor before reeling up his body and sending a kick at Poly's face. He was basically on his shoulders at this point, and as the very tip of the rapier refused to budge, it was not very comforting for his shoulder.

IC Frog

He brought himself up in a weak motion. Suddenly everything was quiet, nobody was trying to stab him, cut his face apart, and the presence of a very large Rahkshi with heavy breathing became obvious.

He slowly picked his canes up and tried to pinpoint the big Rahkshi's exact location by where Dahl was speaking towards. He was off by almost a yard. "That's the best defense you can give for ganging up on me?" He gargled and warbled. "You were shouting too, and especially loudly, at that. And the..." He looked around the room to determine where she landed. "...The other one, slinging insults everywhere, trying to draw me into a fight with all the noise, noise..."

He gripped the side of his head in a painful manner, his cane hitting the floor. "I try everything and I knew someone was going to attack me eventually." He reached down to pick it up again.

IC Tombstone

He watched her punch the rock into the distance with about as much sympathy as if he was watching paint dry. "I didn't know this worked by claim," He said with a slight grin, "Perhaps you can show me the headmaster's approval that this spot is, in actuality, claimed."

Edited by Ghidora131

Ooc: Posts are going to lack color until I can get off mobile, when we fix my computer

IC: Kekepua - Hallways

Her spines trembled like quills, either out of resentment, disdain, or excitement. Or perhaps some unholy blend of the three?

"You claim disciple-ship?" She backed away from him, pacing the floor while keeping a constant and penetrating stare.

"To claim disciple-ship is to serve and honor the flame, submit to its will, perform it's every demand upon you.

"Now tell me," Another plume of fire escaped, "Is this your calling? Your lot in life? Or are you a hapless pretender?" The last words snapped, like a great ash tree being beaten by a rain of stones.

IC: Phantom - Ruins on the Water

Phantom, at this point, did not rightly know what was going on. But Gaever was upset, and this interloper had just caused her to throw away a perfectly good stone. Their first instinct was to ask why, but, a newer, more deeply moving feeling was beginning to exert itself. To phantom, it felt like a great hand was squishing their insides, playing with the order of things. It was sickening, in the way that you look at bad food and become sick. It was not a good feeling, or an easy feeling to feel...

Uneasy. Troubled. Nervous. These words began to come to mind. All the while, mist began to pour from them in more quantity, dense and rolling.

Edited by Coconut Fanatic

IC: Phobia (Gym)

Phobia growls, but he knows better than to resist, so he hands his wrist-axes to Shark.

Edited by The Collector Of Masks

:k: :m_o: :v: :s: :m_o: :r: :r:

BZRPG Characters: The Collector of Masks and Zavesh

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Disco, Phobia, MaharaRomulus and Remus

Hero Factory RPG 2.5 Characters: Whipcrack and Charles Erudite

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

IC: Dahl - Library

Okay, that was just pathetic. "So... Let me get this straight. You hear us trying to tell her to karz off. She starts shouting. Maybe we were a little loud, yes, but rather than being a sensible Rahkshi, and telling us to shut the #### up, you decide 'Oh, golly gee, I better try to attack these people. They'll get the message.' Seriously, what the karz was your thought process? You're in a building with well armed and trained warriors mate. What did you think was going to happen?" The fact that he fell over was plainly ridiculous. The fact of the matter was, he was duking it out with two other Rahks with little to no problem. Okay, now

I'm pathetic. Lovely. Even so, the fact he was here whining gave me no feelings of sympathy for him... Quite the opposite, in fact.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Recherche - Library

It seemed this whole incident was nothing but petty squabbling, unfortunately there was nothing to hand out real punishments over. The Surahk removed his foot from Malady and stepped back, eying first the attacking duo and their unconscious co-conspirator.

"You two shall take that student to the Infirmary at once, be sure not to cause any more trouble. We Prefects shall keep an eye on you." Dismissing them with a curt turn towards the blind Rahkshi, he adopted a louder and more drawn out manner of the speech, the kind you might use to explain something to a particular ignorant child.

"You shall repair all the damage caused here," the various pieces of furniture and books who found themselves casualty to the fight was quite numerous. "I expect this section of the Library to be better than new, and go about it quickly as well. Other students may wish to use it and needn't be waiting on your laziness."

...but close to it

"The claim is my own, and I will fight to defend it from any individual who disputes it." Gaever spat back. "Which, unless you leave now, I will consider you."

Her augmented hands were clenched, and her stance anticipated combat, steam rising off her armor in the thickening mist. One way or another, she was going to be rid of infuriating smug grin.

IC: Vlad / Hallway

"Er... yeah, somevhat," the vampiric Vorahk agreed, shrugging. Grim wasn't someone he felt like detailing his inverted affinities to. "Anyvays, er... thanks. Now, ve vere goink to zer Gym..." He started to move away, though not quickly in case he still had something to say to one of them.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

IC: Melody - Infirmary

Melody nodded. "Th-that's p-probably how sh-she got the c-cut."

IC: Garrotte - Hallways

Garrotte waved to Grim as they walked away before turning to Vlad and whispering, "I would have liked him better as a welcoming committee."

IC: Vlad / Hallway

Vlad nodded. "Yeah..." Grim was intimidating, in stature and authority, but actually he probably would be a better, saner welcome than much of the student body.

IC: Shark / Gym

Shark took the wrist-axes carefully. "I do not intend to leave the Armory open to you, so if you would like a shield, you should get one now."

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Gym.

Having stood in silent observation for a while now, we finally decided to spur ourselves into motion, edging away from the Prefect and our former assailant. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Fountain

He had finished several copies of his splendid and illustrious paper, ignoring the ongoing combat as it raged around him. When the larger one had arrived, he got up to leave, but when he told everyone to clean up, he immediately sat back down and became absorbed in what he was doing.

IC Frog

I. Have to clean. Do you, like, not see I'm MISSING MY EYES?!

He really couldn't object to the order of the prefect, and at the same time he had no idea how he was to perform this task. "With all respect..." He gargled out, trying to force down his tone of speech with incredible failure, "How am I to carry out this task? For I am blind; I do not know what there is to clean, to pick up and arrange, nor where to place it."

If the prefect was watching hard enough, he could see his canes slightly wobbling from the shaking of his arm.

IC Tombstone

"Okay, okay" He raised his hands slightly and stepped back, his voice almost trailing the sarcasm. "I don't want to offend anybody. You keep, uh, working on your thing, then, and I'll talk to the headmaster about securing a place like this for myself." He nodded to Phantom, before turning and switching into flight mode, heading towards Chirox's teeth.

IC Hollow

The gym was down the next hall. Hollow was almost getting... Used to...

The poison had kicked in. He collapsed against the wall, breathing heavily, swallowing and trying not to faint. "Why is... Everything spinning..."

The sword nearly fell from his fingertips, yet he still kept a grip on it as he pushed himself forwards towards the gym, scraping against the massive wall. He was Hollow; he did not falter, he did not stumble.

IC: Recherche - Library

The titanic Surahk had to force down a chuckle, he had most certainly seen that the Screamarahk was blind.

"Perhaps you should have envisioned such an outcome before you saw to wrecking this section of the library. It takes naught but a little foresight to see that fighting in a library of all places is not a wise choice." He made for the door, the quiver of Frog's arm being quite below his notice.

"Now, unlike you, I have things to be seeing to. I hope you observe the rules a little more carefully, and keep good behavior in sight from now on."

...but close to it

Gaever stood defiantly as the interloper took flight, and as he receded into the distance relaxed with a deep breath, or maybe a sigh. As ready as she had been to fight him off, it was still better that he simply left.

She was left with another concern though. What would Icarax think of this place, if he were told? Would he leave them to their exercise of enterprising initiative? Or drag them back to the Academy reprimanded for slipping from his rule? (Worst, might he establish Tombstone as... her neighbor?)

But little could be done about that, so focus was misspent except on here and now. "He has departed," she announced, moving back to Phantom.

IC: Phobia (Gym --> Armoury)

"Thank you, prefect," says Phobia through gritted teeth, before turning on his heel and leaving, heading to the Armoury to pick up a shield.

I am going to kill him, he thinks.

First chance I get, that interfering idiot is going to die by my hand.

IC: Mahara (Entranceway)

Mahara steps through the doorway, and breathes in the air of Corpus Rahkshi.

Corpus Rahkshi, she thinks to herself, the place where rahkshi become better rahkshi, and dreams come true!

She walks forward, and looks around the hall.

OOC: Mahara (aka overly optimistic rahkshi) open for interaction.

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

--IC: Pyle: In the Hallway--

Pyle slunk off while the others had their backs turned.  Some day, he'd get that sword back from Big White.

--IC: Exigent: In the Hallway--

Well, that conversation was a bust, Exigent thought as he strode away.  The grey one had certainly made up his mind not to help, even though he had been offered Deepstone.

Exigent passed an odd group of Rahkshi, one of whom was trying to slip away undetected, and found himself in the entrance hall.  It was empty, except for one other Rahkshi; a newcomer, by the looks of it.  He went up to them and said, "Hello there.  Are you new?"

--OOC:--

Pyle is Open For interaction.  Exigent is attempting to interact with Mahara.

Sup again, Collector.

IC: Mahara (Hallways)

"Hi!" says Mahara, "Yeah, I am new!"

She looks over the rahkshi in front of her.

"Hey, you're a gravirahk like me!" she grins, before asking "What's it like being at Corpus Rahkshi?"

OOC: Overly optimistic and naive rahkshi meets evil-murder-rahkshi. This is going to go swimmingly.  :D

///////

"Well, I can't say that it's the most pleasant experience in the world, but it certainly is interesting."

As he said it, Exigent began to imagine the newcomer's death: tied to a stake while crows slowly ate away at her.  Ah, what a gloriously gruesome way for her to die.

"Why not 'pleasant'? Is everyone trying to kill you or something?" she asks.

///////

IC: Mahara (Hallway)

*epic gasp*

Mahara is shocked at this statement.

"Aren't there, like... people to stop you from killing each other?"

///////

"Well, technically, that's the Prefects' job.  But they don't seem to care whether or not we die; they're just there to make sure that any killing happens in the proper place.  That's what I've seen, anyway.  I could be wrong."

"Oh. Okay."

She momentarily seems disillusioned, before regaining that bubbly smile.

"What's your name, friend?"

///////

"My name is Mahara," she smiles, "Pleased to meet you."

///////

"Could you show me around, Mr Exigent?" she asks.

///////

Though inwardly miffed at being called "Mr.," Exigent maintained his calm exterior.

"Certainly.  Follow me, please."  He began to lead Mahara down the hall.

IC: Mahara (Hallways ---> [wherever])

"So where are we going first?" she asks excitedly.

///////

--IC: Exigent: In the Library--

"Here."  Exigent pushed open the doors to the Library, and gestured for Mahara to follow him in.

"This is the Library.  It's fairly self-explanatory; students come here to read up on various subjects.  Just stay out of the Herbology section, it attracts a lot of... odd characters.  Like my brother, for instance."

IC: Mahara (Library)

"Your brother? What's your brother like?"

///////

"He's, well... Let's just say that he's not exactly right in the head.  Instead of learning how to fight, like most sane Rahkshi, he wants to be a botanist.  A botanist."

Mahara frowns.

"I don't think there's anything wrong with choosing not to fight, or being a botanist."

///////

"What's him being related to you got anything to do with it?" she asks, confused.

///////

"See, the Makuta that he and I came from puts special emphasis on the fact that we, as Rahkshi, are natural-born fighters, and should pursue that with intensity.  My half-wit brother is not living up to that calling, which, as you can imagine, irks our Makuta greatly.  Me being the, ahem, good brother I am, I've tried to convince him to change his ways, but to no avail."

"Oh, that makes... sense..." she agrees nervously, "I know what it's like to have a brother whose ideals... clash with my own."

///////