Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Zealot

Entering the refectory, Zealot took a bowl from the available stack, then stepped over to the serving trough to receive his meal-ration. Finding a table, he took a seat and begin canting:

"I thank the Makuta, creators of all rahkshi, for their generosity and the gifts they bequeath to me. May this provision nourish this humble spawn, that he might continue to serve their will. Praise be to all Makuta."

Having spoke his invocation, he then proceeded to calmly slurp down his gruel.

OOC: open for interaction

IC: Fang

When Fang heard the shout, he stopped and looked back. A Rahkshi of Density Control was yelling at the screamer, and it looked like they were serious. Amused, Fang came back and leaned on the door frame to watch. He couldn't participate, but he would enjoy watching this disturber of the peace learn their lesson.

IC: Tube

Tube came back after a single trip and filled the bin to the point where decorations were spilling out of the top. A tiny pyramid of bright colors poked out, and Tube just looked at it for a second, unsure what to do. Then they turned back and started grabbing more decorations.

Oh, master will win for sure!

They came back and dumped the pile on the bin, filling it to the brim. Then they came back a third time, and the bin was not quite full. By the fourth time, Tube was extremely confused. The decorations hadn't been getting smaller, but there were less of them in the bin. Determined to find out what was going on, they left as if for another load, but stayed around the corner, giggling to themself at their brilliance.

One by one, the locked doors in the hall opened, and a little Matoran peeked out. Each one would slip to the bin, snatch as many decorations as they could carry, then run back into their rooms. Tube looked at the scene in wonder.

Finally, they could take it no more. The next time a Matoran peeked out, they looked around, ran to the bin, filled their arms, and turned around to see Tube blocking the doorway. Tube grinned and smacked the Matoran over the head. Decorations spilled out onto the floor, many of them shattering. From the other rooms, the Matoran gave yelps of surprise.

But Tube couldn't just leave all those decorations to the Matoran! That was their master's points! So, they bashed down each door, knocked the Matoran out cold, and piled the decorations back into the bin, which was rapidly running out of space. Then in one of the rooms, Tube found a chest. The Matoran had been trying to get into it before Tube knocked them out, then tried to protect it before Tube got to it. It must be a very useful chest, they thought. With a quick tug on the lock, it broke free from the box, and Tube opened it. Unfortunately, it wasn't empty, and would be difficult to fit more decorations inside as there was a shiny new weapon in the way.

OOC: One of my characters has to get a fancy weapon. :D Plus, I wanted to write a fun little scene with Tube getting very confused.

IC Mahrika and Vir

Kini Phantom-on-the-Water

"I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't do that, Omega." Mahrika checked their armor for any damage done by Omega's grip, and was relieved that there was none. "My opinions regarding the Makuta are my own business. You, I couldn't care less about."

"Well," Vir interrupted, "speaking of Makuta..." They pointed out the doors to Tridax, who could now be seen approaching the temple.

"Here to see this place collapse in his name, I'm sure. I'll see you all later." Mahrika slipped through the doors and flew off.

OOC: Sorry, I've been a little occupied.

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

IC: The Twins and Exxan.

"Looks like Tridax himself has come to see us," Exxan mused, hearing Vir's words and trying to remain calm and collected despite the confusing vortex of emotions swirling around inside him. "Let's not disappoint him," he told The Twins, and the trio began making their way up the stairs. Once they were out of the cellar, they too could see Tridax and Squid heading towards them.

"Lord Tridax," Exxan stepped out of the temple doors and made a small but courteous bow before the Makuta, "have you come to see us annihilate this profane temple?" the words felt sour in his mouth, but he had to do his best to sound convincing...

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Short / Refectory, Annoying Jayar \ IC:

"Really? Now y'all two's the first 'uns to ayver be naice to mae. That's just so naice of - " Short stopped mid-sentence when it realized that Fang had taken his leave during her momentary distraction. This changed the Rahkshi's entire countenance in the span of half of a second, and it burst into a drawling, loud tirade of, "Now ain't THAYT jus' a way ta ayct! Ay'm bein' all thankful to y'all and you up a LAYVE MAE! Go ta karz ya brakases!"

With that raging statement, the tiny Rahkshi took off its gigantic hat and pulled out its mace (which was roughly the same size as it). With a glare as it replaced the giant hat upon its head, it motioned for Jayar to walk next door to the Gym. "Now YOU layet mae jus' take out this here anger on ya! Or is y'all gon' be jus' as rude and ungrateful as that 'un that up and layeft?!"

Metal / Library, Sing-Screaming Heavy Metal Rahk at Revenge \ IC:

Metal heard someone at the door yell at him. Judging by the Rahkshi's limited facial expression capabilities, he was either angry at Metal or deeply moved by the brutal lyrics. Narcissist that he was, Metal jumped off the chair onto his knees and started a powerful guitar solo. Considering the crudeness of his axe-guitar, the solo was actually pretty awesome. At least, it was awesome if one was to like metal-style guitar playing.

Regardless, after the solo, Metal stood and continued bobbing his head up and down and tapping his foot while he played. He started making up lyrics on the spot, ending the new verse with a exceptionally high (but on-key) power metal yell, "Let's rise and rage against the power! Rise and rage now! Let's join and bring the power of Rahk! Rise and rage now! Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" At this point his head was pointed toward the ceiling, eyes shut, with all effort put into making his beautiful (to some) music. This left him perfectly open to a punch in the face or really any type of retaliation from those who were not in love with his song. Like Revenge.

OOC: Yes, that is express permission to land a hit of your choosing if you so desire. I like to bring humor into my RPing.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

IC Kat: I blinked. "That.... I suppose so, yeah. Though, you'd have to wait nearly a month, or so I've read. I guess these armours used to be Kratta themselves..... Wonder if they ever made an armor out of one of us...."

IC: Dodge-256

"A month? Huh..." Dodge seemed more surprised that Rahkshi armor took that long to make rather than the (somewhat disturbing to individuals with a functioning conscience) fact that their armor was created from their siblings. "It would be very possible," Dodge said bluntly, "unless the Makuta have a huge reserve of spare armors from the old breed."

IC Kat: Noting got past this one,I had to give him that.Dodge was definitely analytical. 

"Seems they'd have these suits made a little more.....modular. Feild repairs would be a heck of a lot easier, anyway. Tell you what, you ask about getting a new suit, and if that pans out, I'll take all the metal I grabbed and get you a fancy weapon made."

I grinned at them.

"In the mean time, take it easy, okay? Last thing we need is you getting something else blown off." I turned to leave, Dodge was in good care, they'd be alright.

"I'll see you around"

I left the infirmary after getting an a-okay from Palma that my Audio was working just fine.That worried me a little, but I guess I'd just have to pay more attention.

I figured with all the time spent not ruining a matoran holiday, I'd get some training in before finally getting a few hours of shut-eye. It had been a long night.

After setting up the training dummies, I pondered whether to train with the new weapon I'd found, Scourge, or to continue getting better with the weapons I was familiar with......

Heck, I can always try the thing when I'm not so tired, i thought, and pulled out my staff.

The dummies were set up to move around me, and there were about a dozen in total. Each one was about as tough to break as a Toa, though that's only what I'd heard. I started the clock.

And lunged at my first target.

OOC:Open for interaction.

IC: (Wraith)

After finding the Chronicler's library, quite an impressive building (to matoran), Wraith had spent her time scouring the entire place for any books concerning Naming Day.

So far, she had found over twenty, as well as an abundance of decorations.

Solidifying herself more, she carried a huge pile of books back to the square, where she deposited them in her "team's" pile. Going back again, she claimed the pile of decorations she had ripped down, and deposited them at the square too...

Kathok

IC: Xara.

"You are just incredibly..." she searched for the right word, cycling through a few different options before settling on, "...indecisive." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Whakatio

Whakatio set up targets in various places. She loaded her launchers with standard clips and fired. They all whistled towards the targets and stuck in, making a satistfying SHING!. She span round the launchers and put them back in their holsters.

Edited by VahkiDane

IC: Jayar / The Refactory

Jayar contemplated the challenge. He didn't really want to fight the tiny Rahkshi, but if he refused, it might drive his aggressor to even greater rage. And it wasn't like he would lose.

"No, I accept your challenge," he replied, as he grabbed his wooden staff from the table where he had set it down to eat and stood. From a standing position the small grey Rahkshi looked even more miniscule. "Come," Jayar said quietly, starting for the door alongside his challenger. "Tell me, what is your name?"

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Short / Heading to the Gym with Jayar \ IC:

"Ay'm Short!" responded the miniscule Rahkshi. It then quickly jogged (which would keep up with Jayar's walking pace) towards the Gymnasium, likely knocking into another Rahk or five with its hat in the process.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

IC: Inside the box Tube found a gauntlet, or at least something close to it. It seemed to be a loose (or at least, would be loose on a Matoran, it would be cosy for a Rahkshi) glove of metal mesh with plates along the back of the hand, culminating in five long spikes shooting out over where fingers would be. Along the backplates was the word Thornpierce

OOC: Thornpierce is abe to launch any of those five finger spikes at a target. As soon as they hit something they will instantly return to the gauntlet

IC: "I have come, student, to see exactly which part of my instruction not to unduly damage the village you have chosen to ignore," Tridax turned the full power of his glare upon Exxan, "I expected some destruction to occur simply due to your kinds nature, but I did not anticipate organised demolition. Cease this foolishness immediately, I am calling an end to this assignment before the entire village is razed."

• Upvote 2

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Chekquars (Streets)

Glancing at the note, Chekquars shrugged before plucking it off the package and slipping it into a pocket, the same one which still held that little leaf inscribed 'Vir'. Taking the package for use, he too slipped among the shelves, taking the books related to Naming Day with caution, as to leave little signs of his presence behind. 

Upon filling the box, he left, and then hissed loudly, calling for Tube. 

"Tube! Return, dear minion, our task is finished. Let us go and tally our winnings."

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC:
Abyssium approached Palma about getting repairs done to his armor. She directed him to a bed to sit on, and Abyssium looked around the infirmary.

OOC:
Open for interaction. Who all's in the infirmary? Also, hey Zakaro! Haven't seen you recently.

Edited by avmatoran

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

IC Phogen

Turning to Snake, her ransacking of an apocrathy completed to a sufficent degree, she lightly tossed a board of sheet metal at him, saying "Catch."

He started to walk away, not bothering to check the reflexes of his serpentine ally, and explained. "Right now, there is a celebration of a false idol going on. We are to show the Matoran the error of their ways through...aggressive theological debate." He took aim at a stone idol a little ways down the street with his newfound launcher. Surpessing the trigger, he noticed a light kick, an orange flash, and a few chunks of shattered stone crumbling off the idol. Nodding with satisfaction, Phogen resumed his walk back to the pile. "You are welcome to help me. Hopefully my little contracter will be done with his project by the time I get back."

IC Smith (Matoran Craftsman)

And indeed, he was getting close. With Flash's help, specifically his height and strength, the thing was nearly done. A series of steps, each complete with rapidly, crudely carved, but distinctive Matoran figurines of a few select tribes supporting the next layer, led up to an image of Mata Nui, made low in supplication, resting a flat metal plate on his back and balancing it with his arms. The expression on his face was chilling. Pure, fearful obedience, and silent reverence. The Matoran were different in their faces. They could be described as contented with their pure fear, supplicative, but glad to be supplicating. Critically, Mata Nui was quite clearly not supported by them, as a small but clear gap between the steps and the false diety showed.

Smith congratulated himself on using the festival light hooks as rivets for this whole structure. The flat metal plate was bent upwards in a sloped hook, a sleek, singed black that reflected light and absorbed it in equal measures, a stylized version of the insignia of the Brotherhood visible from behind, and nothing but a chilling black tribal design on the front. Ingeneously produced through carefully cobblestoned slices of former idols. On the sides, erganomic arm rests sat of a set of cauterized, rubbery boughs of trees, giving them just enough give to be leaned against with ease and comfort, but not so much that it it could not be used as a steady armrest. It was designed for a large being, one with power and weight. The torch columns behind this structure awaited their fuel, and Phogen assured her little worker that they would be delivered on time.

It was now obvoius that this was a little holiday gift all its own. A throne for a true god, made with the kind of love only a Rahkshi could give.

Smith was checking the finishing touches on it. He considered himself a bold artist for showing Mata Nui at all on this thing, but firmly underfoot was where the Brotherhood liked their enemies, and who was he to deny them that symbolic pleasure. Still, he had some forged eyelids ready in case alterations would be needed to show the Great Spirit as dead rather than subservient, and a tablet showing all the modifications options available for his newly discovered god.

He turned to Flash and spoke his mind. "I would go get his measurements and make it custom-fit, but I feel like that is a very bad idea."

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

IC: Tube

Tube stared at the glove in disappointment. There was no way they could fit all the decorations in the box with it there. And outside, they could hear their master calling to leave. Tube slipped the glove on their hand and grabbed the chest.

Outside, Chekquars could hear a dragging sound followed by Tube peeking out of a house not far from the library. They were dragging the bin and chest, now filled and spilling over with decorations. They stopped just outside the door, dropping the containers with a crunch of glass.

"There were some Matoran in there, but I took care of them." Tube pointed at the building they had just come out of and was shocked to hear a metallic clang echoing off the stone. They looked back to see one of the glove's spikes embedded in the doorframe. It vibrated for a moment before disappearing and reappearing in the glove.

"I found all these decorations and a cool glove too! You'll win for sure, master, as long as we can get this to Tridax."

IC: Hoto

Hoto couldn't recognize anyone in the Refectory and there weren't many tables free. She heard a Rahkshi chanting something about Makuta across the room. She walked over to them, curious to see what they were doing.

"Hi, I'm Hoto," she said as she sat down.

IC: (Wraith)

Walking a little way, Wraith observed Chequars and Tube some way off from the pile. Soon, she was standing next to them, saying: "Our pile is not yet as large as those of some of the other groups. We must work faster."

Hashan was nowhere to be seen and Kat had abandoned them. They had a lot of disadvantages, but they could still win this...

IC: (Snakey)

An interesting assignment...it almost seemed as if Tridax was using the rahks to his own ends.

-----------------------------------------------------

Fifteen minutes had passed since seeing Pho, and Snake had managed to bring a sizable haul to the pile. He was now rummaging through on eof the many storehouses scattered across the koro.

So far, he had uncovered an abundance of cheap decorations, including glowing fish and vines, Naming Day trees, and Mata-Nuian idols.

Something caught his eye...a box on the far side of the warehouse was giving off an eerie light...

Intrigued, the Kaulsirahk walked over cautiously to where the crate was lying, his shortswords drawn. In one sudden, cobra-like strike, he smashed the box open, revealing...

Kathok

IC: Toxin and Bullseye

Toxin walks around the courtyard near the dormitories. Clueless, he looks to his older brother. "Don't look at me," says Bullesye, his hands placed in the air, "You're the one who ran in without looking for directions." 

"So what do we do?"

"Just look and ask around."

OOC: Open for interaction.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC Smith (Matoran)

"Right. And I don't think a Matoran with a tape measure would improve his mood." The Matoran nodded, smiling toothily. "Probably some of my best work with the time restrictions involved. Quite the sight, wouldn't you agree?"

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

IC: Toxin and Bullseye

In their dorm...

After some looking and listening, they managed to find their dorm. After getting unpacked, Bullseye decides to go and get some food. Toxin decides to go to the library and learn about poisons.

IC: Just Bullseye

Bullseye enters the refectory and gets some gruel. After just taking one spoon, he leaves his tray for a bit and come back with roasted Brakas jerky to put in. "I guess this could work as a makeshift seasoning."

IC: Just Toxin

Toxin is reading up a book in the library about poisons and wonders what he could do at his current level. He decides to see if he could learn anything from the nurse.

OOC: So know they pretty much know where to go and are aware of the assignments. They aren't participating, though. They are both open for interaction. Bullseye is in the Refectory and Toxin is going to the Infirmary. Keep not that they don't know anyone, save for Tridax and the staff.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: "I have come, student, to see exactly which part of my instruction not to unduly damage the village you have chosen to ignore," Tridax turned the full power of his glare upon Exxan, "I expected some destruction to occur simply due to your kinds nature, but I did not anticipate organised demolition. Cease this foolishness immediately, I am calling an end to this assignment before the entire village is razed."

IC: Exxan.

"Actually, your exact instructions, and I quote, were to

tear down any relic of this pathetic celebration you can find!

and to

try not to damage the village too much.

So I'm not defying your orders in any way. This entire temple is a relic, not just to this celebration, but to the false god it is based around. And I don't intend to damage any part of the village itself; just destroy this one pagan temple." 

His voice hardened, as he grew more confident of his words, "I thought this would be the best way to make our message clear. Tearing down some decorations and stealing some gifts isn't going to leave a lasting impression. They can be replaced. But it would take months, years even, to fully rebuild a temple such as this one. I think that would deliver a far stronger message, don't you?" 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

OOC: Squid frantically shook his head at Exxan as Tridax gazed down at him. Suddenly, there was a flash of light, and Exxan was no more. :P

IC: Hoto

Hoto nodded and ate for a moment, unsure how to continue the conversation. The food was bad, but she'd eaten worse things on her way to the Academy. Finally, she hesitantly asked "So, what were you doing a minute ago?"

• Upvote 1

OOC:
I'm going to assume Toxin is recognizable as a Lerahk. 

IC:
Abyssium saw another Rahkshi walk in, this one appeared to be a Lerahk. He raised his hand in greeting. "Hey, stranger. What's up?"

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

OOC: You are right to assume so.

IC: Toxin

Toxin looks at the Rahkshi of Darkness. "I guess I should try to make some friends," he thought. "This is the perfect time to try some socializing skills Bullseye taught me."

"Hi," says Toxin, waving his hand. "I'm Toxin. Me and my brother are new to the school. Thought we should explore the place. I wanted to ask the nurse if I could attend her anatomy and biology classes. I want to learn the anatomy of others so that I know just how much poison I can give them till they die."

IC: Bullseye

Finishing up, Bullseye decide to do some target practice. "Hopefully the gym creates some challenging targets for me. I really want to get to Level 3."

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

OOC: Bullseye is older than Toxin and had more time to practice before coming to this school, so he's Level 3. But it's going to be very, very hard to get to the next level.

OOC: Only Ultron can give level ups. Until then, all characters are level two. Other players have tried to get level 3, even with severe limitations, and Ultron has not approved it.

OOC: Bullseye is older than Toxin and had more time to practice before coming to this school, so he's Level 3. But it's going to be very, very hard to get to the next level.

OOC: Only Ultron can give level ups. Until then, all characters are level two. Other players have tried to get level 3, even with severe limitations, and Ultron has not approved it.

OOC: He was level 3 on my profile and he apparently approved it. Should I lower it then?

Of course, the fact that he can only shoot close objects is a limitation on its own. And looking at almost everyone, I think he probably can't fire an arrow quick enough to hit them before he gets hit himself.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC Kat: The dummies were set up in a circle around me, and I struck out at the one to my twelve o'clock, the blades of my staff biting deeply into the dummy's neck. A fatal blow. I spun, rotating back  ninety degrees to stab into the abdomen of the one at my nine o'clock. It found its mark, and I lunged out with my foot to crush the throat of the dummy at my three. It went in turn, and it was not long before all of them were down. 12 seconds. 

"Not bad, but I can do better."

I started the course again, took my position, started the clock.

And lunged once more.

OOC: Open for interaction.

Short / Gym, Fighting Jayar \ IC:

Short let hefted its mace and swung wildly at Jayar's ankles. The swing wasn't meant to hit hard, or even necessarily hit at all. It was to condition Jayar into thinking that Short was inept and would only attack what was immediately in front of it. Thus was the slow little Rahkshi's plan to use its power effectively.