Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Burst

"I f*****g know, right?!"

Burst knew he needed to stop thinking about the incident, or he would just end up in a murderous rage again. Trying to keep from sounding angry, he asked the newcomer; "So... I haven't seen you before. What's your name?"

IC: Flash

"Huh? Um, I... I'm... Flash," she managed to stutter.

~Just call me Shadow_Ignited~

OOC: I need a recap of what has happened, I was offline when this RP began. I'm also open for interaction and need a quick description of everyone's character names and appearances. 

IC (As Zubarahk) "Hey, guys, what's going on today?" Asked the grey and green rahkshi, trying to express a goofy smile with his teeth. He looked around at the group of rahkshi, oblivious to their feelings towards him. "Oh, sorry, we've never met, how rude of me to not introduce myself, my name is Zubarahk and I'm a rahkshi of confusion. I would give a demonstration of my power but... The teachers banned from using the staffs, I was mucking around and accidentally snapped off one of the blades." 

• Upvote 1

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Glass

"Err..." This was a little uncomfortable, having to see her so... Vulnerable. He was always used to seeing Xara in a position of confidence, and seeing her like this was as if she had just lost her hands.

Heck, she would be even more ferocious without hands, probably using her teeth in her enemy.

We have teeth?

"Let's bring you to bed. You look in need of rest. Unless you want to train?"

IC: Floor

Floor decided to go to the gym to train with Chameleon.

On the way, he saw the Twins. They were heading to the infirmary.

"Did somebody get injured?"

Edited by Tenth Norik

IC: Xara.

"Rest?" Xara thought it over. Rest had helped her recover from the headache Glass had given her. It would probably help clear her thoughts now. "That might be for the best," she agreed. She managed to give Glass what approximated to a grateful smile. "Thanks for looking out for me." 

IC: The Twins.

"Me. Training accident." Silencer grumbled, one hand still pressed to his gut wound. "Nothing too serious." That wasn't necessarily true; it was a nasty wound, but it wasn't so bad that he would keel over dead at a moment's notice. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Short / Gymnasium, Fighting Jayar \ IC:

Short reacted by sliding its hand down the staff to the hand of its wielder, simultaneously swinging its hat in between the staff and Jayar's other hand. Hopefully, if all went correctly, the moment Short touched Jayar it would be able to scrambling around on the other Rahkshi.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

IC: Raptor

Raptor took out the sample of Omega's Kraata. It was squirming, despite having been separated from the main organism. Interesting. He compared it with a sample of a sane Rahkshi he had plucked it out of earlier. The insane one was writhing much faster and more than the sane sample when he had first removed it. He'd check his own Kraata after the whole analysis was finished. He moved onto Phogen.

My mask.

"I'll survive," Silencer assured Floor.

"Sure." Xara said, walking slowly. "So Glass, I've been meaning to ask you... I know I'm certainly not the friendliest girl around. Honestly, I know that I can be a real ###### at times. So why have you stuck with me for this long?"

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Floor

"That's good to know."

IC: Glass

"Well, I... I'm not sure, rewlly. I mean, it seems at first that I felt feel- guilty from when I didn't tell you about you being my target. It feels like I betrayed you, although, it's not really the case...

"In any case, that's not why I stuck around, I guess."

They reached their dorms.

"You're just... You're someone that I like to be around. I don't know how to explain it, you know. I genuinely enjoy your company, and I... I'm happy that we're friends," he rushed through his words. They were honest, bare. It was like he was out of his armour, exposed. Like the day he was born, burning in air, surrounded by the glass shards that were his namesake.

Edited by Tenth Norik
  • Upvote 1

"We'll see you around, then?" Silencer said, beginning to move off once more, Illusive trailing along behind him.

Xara half-opened her door, then paused, turning to look at Glass. "I'm glad we're friends too," the honesty in her words surprised her. All these months, she hadn't thought she would ever need a friend, let alone want one. She made alliances out of necessity, and even her combat strategy was designed to keep her opponents at a distance. She wasn't used to getting close to people. But with Glass it felt... right? Good? She wasn't even sure. "It means a lot to me"

Then she did something that went agaisnt her very nature:

On impulse, she stepped forward and pulled Glass into an affectionate embrace. "Thankyou, for everything. It's good to know I have someone who I can rely on, who I can actually trust." She pulled away from him, smiling earnestly. "See you later," she said with a wink, stepping into her room and closing the door in his stunned face. 

Once inside, she stared at herself for a long moment in the mirror. What is wrong with you? her instincts screamed. For once, she ignored them. This was the right thing to do, she was sure of it. Glass was her closest friend - her only friend - and perhaps something more... She had to start trusting someone, and he was the only person she felt she could trust. She just hoped she wasn't making a huge mistake.

But it didn't feel like a mistake. For the first time in her life, everything felt like it was going exactly the way it should be. 

OOC: and with that emotional bombshell, I take my leave for the night. See you all tomorrow! 

OOC: Doing this from my phone.

IC: Toxin and Bullseye
They walked passed an injured Rahkshi who was talking to two others. And he said would change their lifes.
"Did you hear that?" said Toxin.
"Yes, and I'm afraid he might be right."
Toxin was shocked. "What do we do?"
"Perhaps we should change. For the better."
They go to their dorm for a nap.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

Raptor started to think about Phogen's behavior. The Rahk was a smart being, easily able to keep his emotions in check- just like she had said: You have to make sure to doll out the right dosage. Or something. Raptor jotted down notes feverishly. Phogen had this aura of friendliness and understanding around him that subversibly made everyone around him feel at ease- and the only thing he'd really reacted to was Raptor's little story of the toxin. Interesting.

IC: Burst

Burst could tell that his rage had made Flash uncomfortable.

"Er... Sorry about the yelling. Kurahk can't really help getting angry all the time."

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Raptor looked back at the sample of Omega.

"Yep... not really insane. If he was, he'd still be screaming about death right now." he nodded. He checked over the other notes he'd taken about the reactions of the other Rahkshi present at the library. Burst was surprisingly calm throughout most of the drama. Confusion, he noted. Fang and Flash didn't really do anything important, which was surprising as Fang was the one who really started it all. And then there was Revenge... from what Raptor saw, the Rahk absolutely despised him... why? Raptor looked around his makeshift lab, made sure everything was in its places and left his dorm.

OOC: Open for interaction. If anyone wants to chew him out for what happened yesterday, go right ahead.

IC: Omega

Omega sat down, exhausted. The rahk from earlier came in, looking for Hoto. "Hey Phogen.... I'm sorry. For going crazy like that. I... was just jealous of Exxan. He always seems to be better than me in every way and I snapped when he leveled up and when Snakey found out I was working with Fang and that to take revenge on him... I panicked. I'm sorry." Omega's faceplate went warm again. Cool down. COOL DOWN. He thought.

IC Vaalku

Vaalku watched the injured Rahk reject his hand and flee to his room. How did this happen? "I got in the way" is not good enough. he thought rather annoyed. He kept walking until he reached a group of Rahkshi standing around, but one was sitting down and blaming himself for everything. He looked like he might know something useful.

Striding into the group rather unnoticed, his attempt to talk to the sitting Rahk unintentionally thundered to everyone there. "What happened here?"

IC: (Wraith)

Kat? She seemed to be ordering material, probably for her new best friend's leg...so pathetic.

As the Turahk left, the skeletal grey figure of a semi-transparent rahk stepped out of the shadows at the far end of the shop. The Ghost's brain ignored her presence.

A few seconds later, a piece of the wall next to the Fe-Matoran suddenly stepped forwards. He scrambled backwards in shock...a silent rahkshi was standing directly in front of him, staring at him intently. After a few seconds, where the inventor tried not to move or breath, the creature said:

"Matoran, do you have type three explosives that can explode with the force to blow a rahkshi apart and can be clipped or magnetically attached to doors or other surfaces?"

A very specific question, but in his current situation, the answer could only be: "Er...yes, I suppose so..."

The rahkshi stared for a few more seconds. The silence was unbearable...

"I will have twelve of them."

"..." The smith tried to speak. "...well, of course I h-haven't got them now, as, as, as such, but, but they can be easily made by tommo- "

"Now." The rahkshi was still staring.

"..." said the Ghost.

"You have the resources on hand?"

"..." It came out more as a choking sound this time. The rahkshi looked at him. "The price will be twenty-four widgets."

The Fe-Matoran couldn't believe his audio receptors...although they were usually three widgets each, he had expected that the payment would be something along the lines of 'your entire wealth", or perhaps "your life". Confidence rushed back:

"Obviously, to ensure the payment, it would be better if you payed now."

The rahk stared. It reached into a satchel around it's shoulder, taking out something held in it's clawed hand. It's opened the hand over the table, where the smith expected to hear the clang of metal widgets.

The hand was empty.

"There is your twenty-four widgets." The monster stated. The Ghost couldn't manage to reply. "Have them ready in an hour."

Edited by Sil

Kathok

IC: Omega

Omega caught his head easily. "Mother ###### don't come here and beg for attention asking what happened. Nobody wants to tell you. Now let me deal with this disgusting freak." He said, struggling. He dodged out of Revenge's way. "Oh I'm sorry I didn't realize you worked for Raptor." Omega said, still struggling with the newcomer.

Edited by VahkiDane