Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Era - Causeway.

"Why are you blaming yourself?" a frown flashed across my face, "I thought Exxan stayed behind by choice. That's not your fault." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"You can't blame yourself for things you had no control over," I said carefully, "take it from someone who knows better than most." I pointed towards the seamless armour plating where my eyes should've been. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Raith - Library

I continue to read.

IC: Torch - Causeway

"Come on then." I say, hovering above the ground.

IC: Snake - Halls

I need some time alone, to think about these things...I realise I'm shaking slightly. Me, shaking? Well, this might just be the most you've felt in your life, says the cynical voice at the back of my mind. I need to go to Nynrah.

Kathok

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Hallways.

You do remember how to fly, don't you brother?

One more snarky comment about my alleged inability to move and I swear...

Ignoring him, we switched into a somewhat wobbly flight mode and waited for the other rahk to lead on. 

IC: "And how, perchance, did you lose the old one?" Tridax asked, "A nearly two bio tall suit of reptilian styled inanimate armour is not a thing that can walk away or be easily missed."

The Makuta thought for a moment.

"I suggest you earn yourself a new suit. Come with me. We will find you work with the Porters."

• Upvote 2

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Glaciem Ignis.

Let's go... focus... we need to... work together.... 

After a bit of a shaky start, we were soon flying off after the other rahk, trying our best not to crash. 

IC: Shark / Outside, Shark's Dorm

Still it was not time to return to his dorm. First Shark had to do something very important: wash the blood off his hands. There wasn't much, but he wasn't going to get caught assuming no one would notice. He flew down to the beach and plunged his hands into the cold waves, cleansing them of incriminating stains.

That done, he could at last return to own room. Not yet Dane's, he would simply leave the suit there for a while. No one would want to get in anyway, nor could they easily - he had taken the key to the locked door - and even if they did, they would simply encounter Dane, asleep. As would they if they entered Shark's room: the huge Silence Rahkshi lay his weapons on the desk and lay down in bed, setting his mental alarm clock to wake him in just a few hours. Then he allowed himself to fall into a light sleep.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Bullseye and Toxin/Tridax's Office

"He was...in an accident regarding Matoran and certain Kanoka during Kat's mission to save our fellow students from...who was it, Toxin."

"Some fat and ugly Fe-Matoran. Went invisible sometimes. I think Kat told you about this already."

"And I assume since we all haven't been smited for a while yet, someone has already taken full responsibility. But nonetheless Toxin will accept any way to get a new suit."

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Draco

How dare he. Draco swung his hammer as fast as he could at Doubt. "You dare question me? I will rip that spine off your back." He growled.

IC: Shock

Wow. That was a massive gang up. Shock continued to watch, amused. People tearing each other apart? Absolutely beautiful. He sighed a sigh of happiness.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Fang - Refectory to Dorms

Things were eerily quiet within the academy's walls. All Fang could hear was the soft scraping of a few others eating their gruel. And some banging from far away down the halls, but he paid it no mind. It seemed he wasn't going to have anyone to talk to, so Fang stood up, dumped his tray, and stepped down the hall.

It didn't take him long to find his room, fumble with the key for a bit, and then push the door aside. He caught himself drooping against the door in exhaustion. Just a bio or two more...

As he collapsed on the bed, his back was suddenly warmed and sliced by the odd array of weapons there. Nothing serious, but sure woke him up. He had half a mind to throw it all to the ground and get some sleep, but instead he carefully set each and every weapon in order upon the ground. Omega deserved that much. And with bed cleared away and eyelids failing once more, Fang slipped into sleep.

He didn't seem to notice the blood.

IC: Hoto - Causeway

Hoto froze as the arm wrapped around her, and looked up to find Jayar. She didn't say anything as a loving finger came up to wipe her tears away. She just fell into him, her arms easily finding that embrace like so long ago in the Empty Dorm Wing. At least he wasn't still mad.

IC Phogen: Only slightly aware of the activity around her, Phogen remained staring at her handiwork. She couldn't move. She wasn't even able to feel much. It was just a sort of untethered feeling. Like she was a boat tossed about in the ocean, and all she could do was brace.

So she stood there, silent.

• Upvote 1

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

IC Doubt

Doubt dove to the floor in a gap between Subject and Grim, unaware of Subject's attack missing him at all.

"If you so readily serve, why do you disobey the voice of the Makuta? No, my friend, it is you who will be reported now!"

He turned and switched into flight mode. If they should try and chase him, well, Doubt could use his chain ball. Harder to use a massive blade in flight.

IC:

WHAM!!!

The causeway rumbled with an incredible shaking. A tormenting loud blast of enthralled laughter followed, and the attention was drawn to a stout R|ahk who seemed so big he couldn't fit through the door to his room. No, no doubt about it. He would be lucky just to get into the building.

OOC: Flabbergaster open to interaction.

IC: Haken - Infirmary

Haken carried Sidonas into the Infirmary. Hopefully Mar'jik was close behind, as Haken did not know Palma's name. When Haken entered the Infirmary, he laid Sidonas down on a bed and looked over at Palma. "I assume you are a doctor here? A dispute occurred in the halls and someone decided to remove this Rahk's arm after he tried to negotiate the situation."

IC: Sidonas - Infirmary

After he was laid down in a bed, Sidonas called out weakly to the Rahkshi around him. "Palma.." He weakly said to the healer. Then Sidonas turned his head to face the Rahkshi who had brought him in. "Thank you.."

Edited by Kovika

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC Doubt

The massive foot missed Doubt by an inch or so, as he took off down the halls.

Well, I ticked off two people and I saved a guy's life. Better go check on him.

As he missed the infirmary door twice, he eventually stopped and walked inside. "How is he?"

IC: Snake - Causeway

I start to make my way along the Causeway a little unsteadily, once again trying to avoid thinkin' about what was actually happening. I needed to get to Nynrah, relax for a bit in some beautiful remote forest and then come back and face the reality of the situation.

OOC: Snake OFI on the Causeway :D

Kathok

IC Flabbergaster

"AHAHA! Made it at last!"

The tubby Rahk boomed his message as he seeming waddled along, making a small indentation in the floor whenever he put his foot down, along with a thud.

It was only then he noticed a group of Rahks seemingly discussing something or other. He thudded his way over there, somewhat towering over them and nearly bumping into them.

"Any trouble here?"

OOC: Interacting with Kat.

The silence is deafening.

I'm getting nearer Nynrah now when--

--ah, there's Kat, Hoto, er, Jayar (isn't it?), and...who? I stare at the group as I edge closer. No, that couldn't be right...xhe had left and-- well, xhe must be back. What a...pleasant surprise. I come a little closer, nodding to the Cabal. When I'm about a metre away, I realise what they're doing. Oh.

A hollowness fills me. Well, so much for not thinking about the reality of the situation.

Talking of reality, it seems to drop away from me at this point, grim darkness surrounding me. I stare at the stones, the graves. I can't move.

Edited by 000

Kathok

IC Kat:

I frowned, "Are you stupid, or just socially inept? It's a funeral, wise guy."

I turned to look at the grotesque Rahkshi. My armor was worn and scarred, evidence of the battles we'd fought on visorak.

"So if you aren't here to mourn, I suggest you step off." My voice was still shaky, but carried an unmistakable edge of a growl.

• Upvote 3

IC Flabbergaster

What funeral? no body, no mention of a name, just a few Rahks standing and being sympathetic. He frowned and lowered one of his eyebrows. "A funeral?"

He didn't seem intimidated in the least. Flabbergaster was more along the lines of flat-out doubting her sentence entirely.

IC Phogen: "And the epitaphs?" Phogen hissed this out as he circled behind this tub of lard. He spun his staff in his hands slowly, growing irritated. This bag of bricks needed a lesson taught. That, and this breed of disrespect was worth picking a fight over. Especially for Exxan. Edited by Funkydude527

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

IC: Lucid / Library

After dreamily following a rather convoluted path to the Library, Lucid finally came to the place of learning. In here resided the wisdom of the centuries, the sayings of the sages and words of the prophets and tales from the greatest of bards. Books on fighting and philosophy and Lucid's chosen fare for the day, divination, lorded over the hallowed shelves.

If only she could remember which shelves. She always forgot.

Wandering randomly through the quiet library Lucid came upon two silent Rahkshi sitting next to each other, reading. The chairs they were sitting on would probably know, she decided, since they lived here and people sat on them while reading books. She knelt down between the two of them and asked the wooden seating, "Hey, do either of you know where the books on divination are?"

OOC: Raith and Nymph are the ones sitting on the chairs she is addressing.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC Caoutchouc

A freight train came out of the shadows, smashing towards the obese rahkshi's big stupid head. Said freight train was feeling a lot of things, soaking in the surprise, the sadness, the regret and the confusion of the whole situation. Now too, he was feeling anger. He wasn't quite sure why either, he knew he was angry with Exxan for sure, probably that oddly familiar Derahk as well.

Why he was angry was similarly confusing, this angered him further.

And now, his silent observation of the solemn procession had been upset by this hugemouthed, loudmouthed rahkshi. Was said rahkshi at fault? Not really, but he needed someway to exorcise these feelings. Was it fair that his target was his target? Probably not, but he was learning that life wasn't fair.

• Upvote 4

...but close to it

I look down at the voice - a rahkshi is seemingly kneeling at my feet, head bowed asking me a question...maybe she has some sort of inferiority complex or something.

"I'm...afraid I don't know..." I reply uncertainly to the strange rahk, awkwardly trying to lean down to talk to her. 

There are sounds coming from behind me, but I don't care. Hah, ironic. It all went wrong...it shouldn't have ended like this. But it isn't the end...it's only the end when their deaths are meaningful, when the rebellion finally happens. I...I can't. I'm too weak. And I'm...What?...I'm afraid. Me, afraid? I never had anything to fear...mildly annoyance was the closest I ever came. I can't move, all I see is the stones rising up in front of me. What do you fear? I fear not making a difference...I never cared, and now my life might end without any impact...I might be worthless...I fear Death.

• Upvote 1

Kathok

Ic: Siren

The rahkshi had been training and eating and sleeping during the time the others had been away. (Usual rahkshi stuff). She woke up and walked outside the dorm room. She decided to fly to the causeway to see if they had returned. When she got there, she noticed how utterly awful everyone looked. She also noticed the gravestones.

"Oh." She said.

"How many?" To no-one in particular.

Ooc: so, yeah, not the best introductory post, but anyway, Siren open for interaction.

IC: Illusive - Causeway.

I stepped back, content to enjoy the show. This school was on the verge of tearing itself apart, and things were only going to get worse with Exxan gone and Phogen returned. 

"STOP IT!" I did it - I snapped. "THIS IS A KARZING FUNERAL!" I'd had enough.

All of this needless death and violence... there had to be a better way. 

IC Flabbergaster

"Headstones???" Flabbergaster said, recognizing Kat's fear power and imitating it. Unfortunately, he didn't see the Rahkshi flying out of the shadows attempting to bash him aside. As he tilted his head back to let out a laugh at the patheticness of this 'funeral', Caoutchouc came slamming into his shoulders.

A lighter Rahk would have been sent sprawling. Flabbergaster ended up on the opposing wall.

That, of course, meant nothing compared to the surprising pain. With a grunt, he attempted to shoved the Rahk off of him. "Might I suggest some funeral procedure a little more, er... Dramatic? or is this the campus' first death?"

OOC: Uh-oh, Omega reminders.

IC Vaalku

Another try. This time he improved half an inch.

Little by little, our electrical friend would be pulling himself up on two feet again.

Edited by Ghidora131

IC Kat:

My fists clenched, and waves of red energy poured from me as my emotions built.

"You come here, where we mourn our fallen friends, and have the audacity to berate us and disrespect their memories?!"

With mad, furious eyes, I screamed, directing all five levels of Fear power into the unfortunate Rahk.

"GET. AWAY."

IC Poly:

We frowned.

"It will take several days before you can move fully, perhaps a week before you can do so with any semblance of grace or form."

We nodded to deadeye, "you are free to go if you wish."

Edited by Chumpu

IC Vaalku

With a sigh, Vaalku slipped into unconsciousness.

For the next few days.

IC Flabbergaster

Flabbergaster was the type who tried to crush things that annoyed him, scared him, or otherwise. Without thinking first, the massive Rahk was sent flying at Kat, absolute terror in his eyes.

His large mouth was open as if to scream in fright, but all that came out was a quiet breath.

The fat rahk was attacking Kat now, and with Exxan dead, I couldn't stand the thought of losing anymore friends. "I SAID STOP!!!" The shout was accompanied by an enraged blast of level five sonics aimed right at the fat rahk.

Too late, I realised what I'd done.... that much power would tear him apart....

IC Phogen: For the rest of his life, Phogen had no clue why he did what he did so quickly. He caught the power blast happening, and immediately thrust the polearm out in the direction of the blast. Nobody else needed to die. Like a filter, Phogen siphoned the power of the sonic blast off into him. The vibration was difficult to handle, and everything ached, but the frame of the rahk held.

Still,the siphon was fractional. For the most part, the blast hit true. At least now it would fracture a rib brace and send the cheese curd flying instead of blowing him into several chunks.

He growled out, fighting down the intsity of the power as he staggered. "Ngh... We don't need more funerals. Check your blows."