Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Matoran - Beach Cave.

"What the...?" he jerked backwards, recognising the outline of Rahkshi hands scratching in the dirt. What kind of trick was this? 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Burst

As both of Burst's blows hit their mark, he looked up to see... them do virtually nothing. Draco proceeded to raise his foot and aim it at Burst's head. No! There was no way in Karzahnii he would allow this guy to put him into another Coma! Propelling himself off of his enemy's shins, Burst launched himself away from Draco, and quickly rose to his feet.

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

IC Kat:

"Looking for someone?" I asked in my normal voice.

IC Grim:

So their hand was cast.

Slowly, almost gently, they made to set the Matoran down on the safety of the ground.

The smaller beings eyes opened in surprise, then relief.

Grim smiled. It was not a happy smile.

With one fluid motion, he flung the Matoran off the edge of the Cliff.

Several gasps and whoops of joy were heard in the crowd.

The matoran screamed.

Grim waited.

One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six.

Time to go.

They dropped down over the cliff, converting to flight mode as they dived sharply, snagging the matoran just shy of being smashed against the rocks.

They veered up, arching back over, and tossing the Ghost down I front of the question.

Grim landed behind him, drawing their staff.

He pointed at the question once more, growling slightly.

IC: Fang - Causeway

"No!"

There was a clatter of metal from the back of the crowd, and then Fang shoved through up to the cliffside in time to watch Grim return. He followed right up to the question. "We are not doing it that way!" he bellowed. "How do you expect to learn anything from this Matoran if he's too scared to speak?!"

IC: Hoto - Dorms

Hoto grinned as she heard Kat's voice from inside. "You said you wanted to talk to us, and... I'm done with the funeral."

IC: Matoran - Causeway. 

Shaking like a leaf, the Matoran glowered at his Rahkshi tormentors.

"Just get it over with...." he stammered, "....kill me!" 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Nightmare

"Yes... Very" He Said, Shivering, "So now that we know how effective that weapon is, we can hurt people more effectively!" He slowly raised his fist, and said "For Science!" Then quickly lowered it.

Hmm, hes out of range of my staff... but my knife isn't! 

He then hooked his staff around the Knife and pulled it to him...

"Go ahead," he stammered weakly, "You dragged me here against my will, murdered my friends, and you're going to kill me no matter what I do. So just get it over with." 

IC: Shock

Ah! Shock quickly swiped at Nightmare's legs. "No flower for you!" He cried out.

IC: Draco

Draco stumbled back, but stood. it would take more than that to keep him down. he approached, and swiped his swords in a scissor-like manner at Burst's legs. He needed to in capitate the agile Rahk.

Edited by Wielder-of-Shadow

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

"You did!" he spat. "Now quit the stupid mind games and just get it over with." 

IC: Jayar / Halls

Jayar turned to Kat's voice, only to see someone who looked nothing like the Turahk had last time he saw her. "Hello, Kat. I see you, too, have been modifying your armor," he observed. "You weren't planning on asking us to follow suit, were you?"

He was assuming this was indeed Kat, and not some mischievous Derahk messing with them. Seeing as Fang had changed his look, it certainly made sense that she had as well.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Kardenex: Halls

"Lost again." The words echoed throughout the halls.

After extensive research on Kraata in the Library, he tried to get back to his dorm... and got lost.

He found his dorm and slept...

And now he's lost again.

Coming around a corner, he sees the semi-familiar forms of Jayar and Kat.

"Hey, what did I miss?"

"I didn't slip."

-Kopaka

Bionicle RPG Accounts:

Corpus Rahkshi: Kardenex

Kardenex, Rahkshi of Sound

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

IC: Jayar / Halls

Jayar lifted an eyebrow. "Things?" he repeated. Was she talking about rebellion, flight, both? It certainly made sense... But he couldn't really ask for elaboration now, as some random newcomer had just shown up.

"On the Causeway?" he said to Kardanex. "Not really much, though some Matoran the Porters brought out is on trial for being a spy, if it interests you. We just left that, ourselves."

Surely enough, the Cyclone rahkshi came charging at him again, this time seemingly trying to sever his feet from his legs. Burst began move out of the way of the mad slashes. The movements proved more difficult to dodge than he anticipated, however, and he sustained some shallow cuts on his lower shins and both ankles. Eventually, Draco made a careless slash, and Burst stomped his foot down on both blades, trapping them. Knowing Draco would soon be free again, Burst used all of his upper body strength to swiftly thrust one of the bladed ends of his staff downward, towards the same wrist he had attacked earlier.

IC: Fang - Causeway

Fang sighed in relief as the pincers came down and the Matoran began to speak. But there was still one thing left to do.

"I agree. This Matoran will give us nothing more. He has suffered enough by our hands, and I would like to request to return him to his home."

IC: Hoto - Dorms

As she turned towards the voice, she saw a Rahkshi that only vaguely resembled Kat. Her proportions were similar, but this Rahkshi was far bulkier. The sight shocked her into silence for a moment before she remembered Fang and his modified armor.

She had questions of her own for Kat, but after all this secrecy, it would be terrible to let anything slip. As the newcomer approached, Hoto slid behind Jayar and looked at him curiously. Had he been one of the ones fighting at the funeral?

IC: Shock

Shock started circling to the left of Nightmare, now on defense.

IC: Mortsia

Karz. He had been seen. And he had no idea what to do next. So he jumped out of the cave. Once out of sight of the matoran, he turned visible and sighed.

"The plan did not work

For he saw my hands.

And while in shadow did I lurk

The light still struck the sands."

This time, Draco expected the attack, and put up a shield. Even so, the blade hit a bit higher than the last, but did not go as deep. Roaring with rage, he then pulled up on his blades hard to off balance Burst. Meanwhile, he aimed a kick at the left side of his opponent.

Edited by Wielder-of-Shadow

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Matoran - Beach Cave.

He shuffled back against the wall, tossing the bread aside. What was going on? How had he wound up in a cave?

Before Burst could react, he was thrown off balance, then kicked with such force that he went flying into the air, once again. He quickly landed, regained his composure, and took off in flight into the Corpus, above the student's heads.

OOC: Would a cyclone shield really completely negate Burst's stab? It is made of air, after all.

OOC: edited.

"Oh no you don't!" Draco put up the sword still in his damaged hand, and reverted to flight mode to pursue. cyclonic powers making him faster. He reached out his hand so that when he caught up to him, he would be poisoned.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

As Burst flew through the halls, he looked over his shoulder to see if he was being followed. Sure enough, Draco was in hot pursuit, arm extended. Why was he reaching out? He hadn't seen him take the Kraata, and he didn't know what else he had that his pursuer could have wanted. Then, he remembered the fight in the sky, where Haken was incapacitated with a single touch. Could it be that his pursuer had the same ability? Burst shuddered at the thought. He must take extra care to avoid being touched from now on. Now, what to do about Draco catching up? Should he pull the wall trick again? No, he would probably expect it. Suddenly, Burst got an idea. Seeing that there was still a good fifty feet between him and his pursuer, Burst whipped around, facing his opponent, and began to charge straight at him, staff extended, like a knight jousting. At the same time, he continued to flood his target's mind with rage, to increase recklessness and decrease reaction time. As the two drew closer, Burst prepared to execute his plan. At the very last second, Burst performed a nosedive, flying just below Draco, almost touching the heads of the of oblivious students below. At the same time, Burst thrust his staff upward, toward Draco's gut, hopefully disrupting his flight mode, and sending him crashing into the hallway below, and into the sea of students.

The blasted Rahk! Charging at... Oh. The Rahk performed a dive while thrusting upwards. The staff hit him square in the gut. He fell out of flight ode, but with the staff stuck in him, the attacker would either have to drop the staff or fall with him. Meanwhile, his sword sent a slice towards the wrist of Burst.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Vlad / Outside

Clinging on to a rocky ledge, needles of darkness burning his skin, Vlad was not having a good time. Predictably, Mortsia's news only made things worse.

"Vell, zat is unfortunate. If not predictable." Vlad muttered. "I suppose ve vill have to do somethink else... But vhat, I have no clue..." He paused to ponder a moment, and proposed, "Perhaps if you vent to 'attack' him, unt I 'fought' you off, 'rescuing' him, he vould trust me more?" Doubtful, just like everything else, but might be worth a shot, right?

Burst's plan went off without a hitch, and Draco went down like a Nui Rama with it's wings clipped. But soon, Burst realized that his staff was stuck in the Cyclone Rahkshi's gut, pulling him down as well. Quickly, Burst hit the mechanism to release the stuck blade, and was released, minus the blade now embedded in Draco's abdomen. Burst flew about twenty more feet before disengaging from flight mode and smoothly landing on his face in the midst of massive crowd. There was no way Draco could see him now. Getting up, he saw that his wrist had somehow been cut in the maneuver, and was bleeding profusely. He tried to cover it up, but couldn't prevent the wound from dripping blood as he fled the scene. He ran past one corridor, but turned and moved into the next one, a long hallway full of unused classrooms. Picking one at random, and taking extra care to allow no blood to drop, there he stashed the Kraata he had rescued, who peacefully slept in a cupboard. On the way out, he marked the door with a profane symbol from the Xian language. While it would be dismissed as meaningless graffiti by most, for Burst, it would serve as a sign as to where the Kraata was hidden. Looking back at his blood trail, there was no way to see that he had been in the room. After all was said and done, Burst began moving to his dorm to recover; he assumed his opponent would be heading to the infirmary, and didn't want to see him again for a VERY long time...

Edited by PyroLizard Prime

Draco groaned in pain. Suddenly, he shot up. Where!? THE COWARD HAD KARZIN FLED! Wait... He had cut the Rahk, or so he thought. Blood, blood, blood.... Thankfully, due to his height, he could see everywhere. Lets see... I was flying this way... And he was flying opposite, so... He should have landed somewhere around here. His own wound was not bleeding bad due to the blade still in it, but it hurt. He started walking/ limping. There! Blood! Perfect. Now to follow it...

IC: Mortsia

"A fake fight you say?

Would he fall for it?

I doubt on this day

He would fall for the hit.

He would doubt the noble cause

And still be afraid that the winner

would attack him without pause

And eat him for dinner."

Mortsia said. Why was this so karzing hard?

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

The Kurahk breathed a sigh of relief as his persuer was nowhere to be found. As he examined his surroundings, he realized that he had been leaving a fairly recognizable blood trail throughout the halls. Panicking, he futilely tried to cover up the wound once again, but the dripping was ceaseless. Burst tried to remember where the infirmary was, and realized that he had been closer to it than Draco had been, meaning that he could visit it after all... In no time, Burst's wound was tightly bandaged up, along with most of the other wounds he had received during the fight. Burst then looked at his weapon. There was no way in Karzahnii he was going to get his blade back now. Unless... getting an idea, Burst made his way to the armory, marveling at all of the glorious and varied weapons to choose from.

"Now then... Where are the staffs?"

IC: Dakilik

Dakilik realized that no one knew where his dorm WAS. He went back to edit the advertisements to say his room number, and went back to the dorm. He then hopped into hibernation mode and waited.

OOC: Fine. Now you can find Dakilik.

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

OOC: Not sure why you didn't list his room number the first time. I'll just pretend the number was on the flyer the whole time.

IC (As Tangirahk): Tangi had left the lobby and took a step into the dormitories when she saw a flyer. Out of curiosity, she went up to it and took a look. "Corpus Rahkshi band? See Dakilik in his room? Sounds good to me, I'm heading there." The rahkshi of sonics smiled as she traveled to the rahkshi's room. "Hello? Anyone in there? I'm here to join the Corp Rahk band." She asked politely as she knocked on the door. 

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

"You did!" he spat. "Now quit the stupid mind games and just get it over with." 

IC: Illusive - Causeway. 

I did my best not to react. My allies and I were safe, I was confident. W'd attacked at night, extinguished the lights, left no trace. There was no way the Matoran would be able to identify me or the others.... I hope....

_________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Xara - Beach. 

Wait.... someone had brought the Matoran here? That explained a lot. 

Dropping down off the Causeway, I carefully circled around the beach, keeping to the water so as not to leave footprints that could be followed, and keeping a wary eye behind me to ensure I wasn't followed. 

I reached the cave, only the other two loitering outside. "What are you doing out here?"

_________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Causeway.

Bringing a Matoran into the school? What kind of a stupid prank is that?

I have no idea, brother. 

Vlad sighed again. Mortsia's words were pretty much exactly accurate.

Before he could respond, though, Xara's quizzical greeting reached his ear. "Ve're tryink to think of a vay to befriend zer Matoran," he explained. "Or at least, get to a point vhere he doesn't assume zat everythink ve do is zer most evil, despicable think ever." He sighed. "It's not goink very vell."

"And I just found out why," I replied quickly, "The Porters found another Matoran, and Tridax is having him paraded all around the Causeway. He said it was a Rahkshi who brought them here." 

Vlad's eyes narrowed, and he murmured off a short string of unflattering descriptors directed at the whoever had been cruel enough to commit such a crime.

"Vell, zat does explain zer whole mess," he mused when finished. "Did he say anythink about zer culprit?" Maybe... maybe if he knew, he could allow himself to slip up, just a little, and suck some of the life from that barbarian... They certainly deserved it.

IC: Tridax's expression was sour, as though someone had stuffed a lemon in each cheek.

"Very well. Take the fool back to his hut. Try not to get yourself or him blasted out of the sky on your journey."

He looked at the still-unconscious members of the gathering, the ones that had been knocked out by his loyal hunters.

"Perhaps interrogated this crop of traitors will yield more fruitful results."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

"I didn't stick around to find out," I apologised, "Someone needs to let Palma know."