Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Blue-Gym

Blue whirled around at the sound of voices behind her, twisting the ends of her staff and unfolding the boomerangs, striking a ready stance as the long stick clattered on the floor. She paused briefly before clearing her throat and standing up straight. "Sorry, I'm not used to, uh... Well, us really. My Father rarely made Rahks, much less ones like us."

She glanced down and sighed at her discarded staff, kicking the lonely looking stick weakly. "Dumb thing... Sorry you two, I'm Blue. Just arrived, so all this is pretty new to me. My Fath-- My Makuta, rather, sent me here to get me out from underfoot. His brightest and most... Finished creation." She said bitterly, glancing from the staff to the wobbly spine on her back. "And you two are...?"

IC (As Ipartsa): "Call me Ipartsa, I'm a chain lightning rahkshi and I'm here to spar." Said the silver rahkshi as she took out a dagger. "That's a pretty nifty weapon you got and I want to see it in action." She said before pointing her weapon. "Give the staff to my brother and fight with just those boomerangs, I'm sure you'll prove to be skilled with them."

IC (As Numlef): "I'm Numlef, I'm an electric rahkshi, but I'd much prefer to stay out of a fight."

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Nymph (Library)

Olis and Einefus escaped.

IC: Malady (Hallways)

Coughing and retching, I heave the unconscious Rahk off of me, and slowly, I get to my feet. Blood streaming into my eye, brain slightly addled, I begin my final act of vengeance. I open my fallen opponent's Kraata case, and slowly, I remove the slug inside.

OOC: Just bunnied Sepulchral a bit there; let me know if you want me to edit.

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Snake - Nynrah

I curse under my breath again. "We can't camp here," I blurt out, "They're probably following us, and there's only so many directions we could have gone." There's panic in my eyes, but I continue, speaking more directly at Fang and Kat -  "Look, I know we're all tired, I'm exhausted too, and we can wait here for a bit, but it's only a matter of time before someone finds us. When they do, it's game over. All it takes is one matoran or one rahkshi to find us, and everything we-- you've worked towards, will be gone."

Kathok

IC: Jayar / Forest

Jayar shook his head at Snake's frantic declaration. "Actually I don't think they're here for us," he pointed out with whispered quiet calm. "Even if Tridax already knew we were gone, there wouldn't be Makuta after us. They don't do their own dirty work; they'd have sent their minions after us. And they certainly wouldn't bother coming all the way here from wherever they live just to catch a dozen wayward New Breed Rahk; it must be something more important. My guess is they're going to see Tridax, and Corpus Rahkshi."

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Squid

Squid hadn't done much at the school in a very long time. He'd turned into someone who didn't stand out. He went about his business peacefully, and doubted anyone ever remember who he was. Corpus Rahkshi had changed a lot since he arrived, and it had become much more hectic than he liked. He returned to his dorm for the last time and packed up his things. He grabbed his backpack and sword, and slung them over his shoulders tiredly. Squid put on his shield and grabbed his metal lampost. His backpack had enough gear to last him a long time. He didn't know much about survival, but being an intelligent Rahkshi would aid in that. He trudged off to the headmaster's office, ready to tell the Makuta in charge of his plans. He didn't even attract a single glance as he walked down the halls of the school he once called home. Squid slowly entered the headmaster's office and sat down.

OOC: So I am leaving Corpus Rahkshi now. I just don't have enough time to dedicate to it anymore, and I've decided to end my hiatus and leave. I have only one request now, and that is that Squid is not killed off. There's a whole universe and many others awaiting a Rahkshi like Squid. Thanks for a great time everyone, and I'm sorry I have to go. I'd gladly keep playing if I could dedicate enough time to it. Goodbye.

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

IC: Fang - Nynrah

Fang listened to Snake's objections and Jayar's response thoughtfully. "Jayar is right," Fang replied. "They are approaching the Academy, not leaving it. We'll be safe here, at least until we recover. Still... I can't help but fear for what is in store for those we left behind."

IC: Hoto - Nynrah

They sounded so sure... but so had Snake. Were the Makuta searching for them? She couldn't tell. But just the thought of it terrified her. They had just escaped, she couldn't let them drag her back.

IC: Rain - Infirmary

Rain slowly made her way to the Infirmary. Her staff was the only thing keeping her on her feet. That battle had been as ferocious as it has been brief.

Out of the corner of her eye, she thought she caught a familiar gleam of silver paint, but by the time she looked closer, it was gone. Rain shook her head and stepped into the Infirmary. "Palma!" she cried. "I don't have time to waste!"

IC: Shark / Refectory

"Indeed," Shark began. "The latest, and most dangerous, was on the island of Visorak. He divided us into teams and set us against each other in a game of capture the flag on an island already fraught with natural peril, let alone each others' enmity. Those who returned were three fewer than those who left."

He paused, partly for effect, and rapidly dragged out of his highly efficient memory the tales of prior assignments. He'd missed out on them, but heard enough about them to be able to give a good account. "Before that, he sent us to the mainland, tasked with doing as much damage as possible to the Matoran's holiday decorations. Since then, many have faced their explosive wrath upon straying too close, even I. And prior to that... the assassination assignment. Participants were given a target, and told to damage them such that if they were a Toa, they would have died."

IC: Palma looked around in alarm at Rain's sudden call, taking her attention from the patched up Flabbergaster.

"What? What is it?"

IC: The words of Xara, Jayar and Fang were right. The pair of Makuta continued right on their path with pausing or circling or anything that might have indicated they were paying undue attention to the ground beneath them. They flew right on by, not slowing or turning aside. Good news for the band of escapees...but two Makuta heading for Corpus Rahkshi with a very definite purpose boded all manner of ill...

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Fang's eyes never left the two shadows until they passed out of sight over the treeline. Though he knew they weren't quite out of danger yet, a soft sigh of relief escaped him. "They're gone."

"A-are you sure?" Hoto whispered as if the Makuta could still hear them. "They're... not c-coming back?"

IC: Rain - Infirmary

"Look at me!" Rain shrieked, waving her arms to indicate her armor. "Fresh paint, already torn to bits!" She suddenly winced and fell back onto her staff. "Not to mention all that glass in my back."

Rain staggered over to a bed and carefully lowered herself down, careful to not let the ragged remains of the organics along her back touch the sheets. "I'm sure Fatso will be fine. He's got all that blubber to protect him. I'm a bit more... delicate."

IC: Xara - Forest.

I was no longer worried about us, but very concerned for everyone we'd left behind....

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Jayar / Forest

"It's okay, they've definitely left," Jayar told Hoto quietly, starting into the denser foliage. Not that low volume should be strictly necessary, but the sight of two Makuta had a way of putting you on edge for a long time afterwards. "They're far out of sight now, headed for the school."

It was a good thing they'd left when they did... things might have become exponentially more difficult had they waited around even hours. In the same vein, though, he feared for the fates of the many who remained...

IC: Exxan - Beach.

"Well, as you know, everyone thinks I'm dead. I'd prefer to keep it that way, for the time being," Surprising, it actually felt really good to be bargaining and scheming again. "The only thing I need you to do right now is to keep an eye on everyone - figure out which students are loyal to Tridax, which ones hate him, which ones are impartial, that sort of thing." 

IC Phogen: "That, I can do, although..." She looks Exxan in the eye, searching for signs of madness and delirium. Satisfied with the functional lack thereof, she chooses her next words carefully, keeping each syllable measured and precise. "...I find your decision to commit suicide highly disappointing."

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

Well, he couldn't exactly argue with that. Fang slipped off ahead of the group to ensure they were alone.

Hoto reluctantly pulled herself to her feet, but it took her a moment to leave the stability of the trunk. As she began stepping into the forest, her steps were weary and unsteady, but at least she could see. "What's going to happen to... Phogen? You said we couldn't take her, and now she's stuck with the other Makuta!"

I winced.

"I killed someone, Phogen. Nearly killed another on Visorak. I thought being selfless, sacrificing myself so that the others could escape would make up for that..." In hindsight, that probably was one of the worst ideas I'd ever had, "...but I'm still here."

She probably thought I was an idiot. "I could've run, found myself somewhere to live out the rest of my days in peace, but I came back. I got a second chance, and I don't want to waste it hiding. I want to make a difference." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I winced.

"I killed someone, Phogen. Nearly killed another on Visorak. I thought being selfless, sacrificing myself so that the others could escape would make up for that..." In hindsight, that probably was one of the worst ideas I'd ever had, "...but I'm still here."

She probably thought I was an idiot. "I could've run, found myself somewhere to live out the rest of my days in peace, but I came back. I got a second chance, and I don't want to waste it hiding. I want to make a difference." 

IC Phogen: The derahk looked up at the sky, thinking. She took a short while to determine her response, which was a point of the finger and a innocuous query. "So, which one are you planning on killing?" 

Inwardly, she was churning and scheming. Two Makuta. Oh the possibilities. Makuta were egotistical being of brilliance, which made them very, very easy to play off of each other. Their squabbling and bickering made for an unruly hierarchy, but a functional one. Even if it was a little cutthroat. She was already reveling in how she could make a wider impact in the Brotherhood as a whole. After all, being talked about over the water cooler would be sure to result in some interesting connections, or the slightest bit of name recognition. Oh yes, this would be advantageous indeed.

• Upvote 1

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

I got to my feet, peering up at the two blots of blackness flashing across the sky. "You've got to be karzing kidding me..." There was no way Tridax could know about the escapees already; so who were those two, and why were they here?

"Well, there goes my entire plan...." I sank back to the ground, shoulders slumped, "....now what do I do?" 

I got to my feet, peering up at the two blots of blackness flashing across the sky. "You've got to be karzing kidding me..." There was no way Tridax could know about the escapees already; so who were those two, and why were they here?

"Well, there goes my entire plan...." I sank back to the ground, shoulders slumped, "....now what do I do?" 

IC Phogen: Wrapping her arm seductively around him, she cooed "Now now... Lets not get upset. Perhaps you are going about this whole liberation thing wrong..." Phogen was quickly seeing an advantage her. She already had a plan forming, one that could profit her greatly. Oh yes, she was having plans and schemes and schemes within schemes within schemes. She was beginning to see how exactly to leverage power here. All she had to do was whisper in the right ears and watch the right people. And soon, she would have the most noxious, intoxicating kind of power available: hidden power.

Edited by Funkydude527

IC: Blue-Gym

Blue nodded slowly, looking between the two as she toed the staff on the floor. "Chain lightning, eh? This should make for an interesting fight..." She said before suddenly kicking the staff into the air, catching it on her boomerangs, and lobbing it towards Numelf. she stepped back farther into the gym, flicking the boomerangs open and smiling as she heard the satisfying click of her weapons locking into place. "Never fought a sister before, guess it's time I tried it out!" She said wiyj a grin, throwing one her boomerangs at Ipartsa experimentally.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

"First you act like you care about me, and now you're trying to manipulate me into one of your schemes," I shrugged off her arm and glowered at her, "I'm seriously not in the mood for being played." 

OOC: Well, Miras, he IS unconscious, so I don't see how he could fight back. I suppose he might wake up if Malady dawdles too long, but otherwise he's pretty much at her mercy.

IC--Beat--Infirmary

Beat spared a moment to glare at the prissy Rahk who had stumbled in shrieking about her paint job. She then proceeded to ignore the new arrival, turning back to her companions. She noticed the Vorahk smiling, and was secretly glad there were no hard feelings over the beating she had delivered.

"Oh, I wasn't so great there for a bit, but I'm good as new now. I guess now that we've knocked the stuffing out of each other, we ought to introduce ourselves." She grinned and held out her hand. "My name's Beat."

IC--Footwork--Halls

Footwork wasn't sure where anything was in this place, so he decided to look around for someone who could show him where was where. In the meantime...

He twiddle a few knows on his Contraption (as he called it) and began tap dancing down the hall as a lively, yet classy tune blared from the speakers.

"The stars at night"

TAP TAP TAPPITTY TAP

"Are big and bright,"

TAP TAPPITTY TAP TAP

"Deep in the heart of Zakaz,"

TAPPITTY TAP TAP TAP

"The desert sky"

TAP TAP TAPPITTY TAP

"Is wide and high,"

TAP TAPPITTY TAP TAP

"Deep in the heart of Zakaz!"

TAPPITTY TAP TAP TAP

OOC: Footwork open for interaction.

Edited by Dark_Stranger

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

"First you act like you care about me, and now you're trying to manipulate me into one of your schemes," I shrugged off her arm and glowered at her, "I'm seriously not in the mood for being played." 

IC Phogen: "Oh, I'm not playing you. In fact, I will lay out my motives and scheming plainly for you if you would like me too." She said carefully. "If you had a better idea than a small army for taking down the most powerful beings in the universe, I'd be willing to help that too."

"I did have an idea, actually...." I trailed off, hesitant, "....but I'm honestly not sure if I can trust you with it." 

• Upvote 1

IC--Beat--Infirmary

"You hear it too?" She grimaced slightly. "I had kinda hoped I was imagining it."

IC--Footwork--Halls

"The sage in bloom"

TAP TAP TAPPITTY TAP

"Is like perfume,"

TAP TAPPITTY TAP TAP

"Deep in the heart of Zakaz;"

TAPPITTY TAP TAP TAP

"Reminds me of"

TAP TAP TAPPITTY TAP

"The one I love,"

TAP TAPPITTY TAP TAP

"Deep in the heart of Zakaz!"

TAPPITTY TAP TAP TAP

He noticed that he was approaching a doorway. Beneath the sound of his music and dancing, he could hear other Rahks talking inside. Perhaps he would get some answers here.

IC--Sepulchral--Halls

Sepulchral groaned and stirred in the grip of his foe, but did not awaken.

IC: Illusive - Causeway. 

Finishing my meal, I set out once more for the pillars of the Causeway, right outside the school. I liked it here - it was tranquil, quiet, allowing me to think and plot in relative peace. 

Right now, though, I had no plans. My plotting was done; I'd planted the seeds, watered them, and now all I could do now was sit back and wait to see what they grew into.

IC (As Numlef): "I'll just go train on my own, Ipartsa." Said the rahkshi of electricity as he entered flight mode and moved away from the two rahkshi. He landed far away with the staff and looked at it. *This is difficult to use, but I can work with it. Now, where are the dummies?* The rahkshi stood still and thought about how to use the gym. *If I remember correctly, the gym uses mind commands to mold itself. Let's try this out. Summon a dummy!* A stone target emerged from the ground and stood in front of Numlef. "Sweet, let's get training!"

OOC: Open to interaction.

IC (As Ipartsa): "A throwing weapon I assume? Well, it won't do much good against me." The rahskhi of chain lightning held up her left arm and instinctively used the spikes to knock the boomerang off course.

Edited by Liuth

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC--Footwork--Halls

"Well, I just got here, and I'm feeling rather aimless, and I thought it would be good to find someone who can tell me where's where in this joint."

He nearly broke out into tapping again, but managed to restrain himself.

IC--Beat--Infirmary

"Hey, Blade. Are you doing anything later?" She immediately realized what that sounded like (again). "I mean, uh...I'm planning a little something, and I might need a hand with it at some point, and I was wondering if you'd be interested."