Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Sliver - Phantom-on-the-Water.

I landed beside the creature, picking up my arrow.... which quickly broke apart in my hand. I was going to need to find or make more once all this was over. "You heard the man...." I turned to grin at Grim, "....let's have some fun." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC--Beat--Phantom-on-the-Water

"Right." As Beat limped for the rear door, she resolved to do some reading when she got back to the school, and find out exactly what this weapon (at least she thought it was a weapon) was and what it could do. The glowing certainly suggested something special.

She breathed a quiet sigh of relief as they stepped out of the warehouse without incident. "Thanks for the helping hand. I'm Beat, by the way."

IC--Sepulchral--Phantom-on-the-Water

It seemed no one was going to help him. Well, that was just fine and dandy. Even in his halfway recovered state, Sepulchral had more than what it took to beat these miserable pests. After all, they had been prepared to hunt Rahi, not Rahkshi. Their simple blades failed to pierce the enhanced density of his armor, and the strange eyepiece made it child's play to take them down. He did not set out to kill, but since they had been foolish enough to attempt to ambush him, he did not feel obligated to treat them gently. As a result, several of the party were left alive, but unconscious. Sepulchral removed their Kanohi to prevent any inopportune awakenings, and deposited the unconscious bodies within the perimeter.

IC--Kaboom--Phantom-on-the-Water

Kaboom darted around a corner, clutching a small but painful wound in his side. There were only two Matoran left, but they were stubborn and well-armed. Of course, their Cordak blasters couldn't have infinite ammo...

Cackling like a maniac (or at least more so than usual), Kaboom leapt out of cover and bounded down the street, drawing fire. He ducked behind another building on the opposite side, panting. A few more maneuvers like that should exhaust their clips soon--provided they didn't kill him horribly first.

OOC: going to catch some sleep, so I'll be gone for a few hours.

Edited by Dark_Stranger

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC Phogen: Phogen leaned against the doorframe and dropped his staff. He wasn't looking so hot. Growling, he felt his back. Blasted creature broke right through the casing to... Hm... "Do either of you two know how to patch up a kraata?"

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

"Sorry," I said to the sonics rahk, "I'm good at hurting things, not healing them." I turned my attention back to the mortar, "Tower first, remember," I pointed put the structure, still manned by those lightstone-rifle toting Matoran. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Phogen: "This is gonna smart tomorrow..." With a groan he rolled his shoulder, realizing the wound was already starting to heal. Unlimbering the khopesh, he spotted for them as the first shot rang out with a satisfying Thwunk. It slammed into an empty building close to the tower, but not quite. "Angle back maybe twenty degrees, and right forty degrees."

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

Making note of Phogen's advice we adjusted our aim and fired again. It was strange... cliche as it sounds, everything truly did seem to happen in slow motion...

The mortar struck the tower about halfway up, and... maybe I imagined it... but... I swore I could see the looks of despair on the little Matoran's faces as they realised their own weapons were being used against them.... that their fate was sealed... that their village would burn at our hands... 

Rubble rained down into the street, crushing Matoran and Rahkshi alike with equal impunity. And then the tower fell, the upper portion titling forwards to smash into a nearby building, while the lower section crumbled in on itself. Once the dust finally settled, all that remained was a pile of rubble and broken bodies. 

I turned to Grim, the smile on my face being one of a savage, predatory animal. "What next?" 

"Right." As Beat limped for the rear door, she resolved to do some reading when she got back to the school, and find out exactly what this weapon (at least she thought it was a weapon) was and what it could do. The glowing certainly suggested something special.

She breathed a quiet sigh of relief as they stepped out of the warehouse without incident. "Thanks for the helping hand. I'm Beat, by the way."

IC (As Ipartsa): "Call me Ipartsa." The rahkshi of chain lightning replied as she walked slowly to avoid getting ahead of Beat. "I can severely jolt any creature in contact, but my brother can use painful sparks. What's your ability?"

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

OoC: Click, you just couldn't have waited for Holisitic to answer Rain's question, could've you? Fine, I'll deal with it, but please be more patient in the future

IC: Holistic

(Outskirts of Phantom-on-the-Water)

"The exact same thing you're doing", she responded. She seemed to become more relaxed when there were no apparent threats nearby. "Where did that unusual noise come from? Was it you?"

Just like Rain, Holistic also quickly turned to see the newcomer, ready to fight should they prove to be a threat. She lowered her guard when she recognized the huge form of a fellow stoic. "I was heading there, but bizarre cacophony attracted my attention." She turned to look at the Rahkshi who might've been the source of the sound, but she left and flew towards the harbour, so she instead turned to look at Shark again. "I saw three ships sailing away. I am certain you two can handle them by yourselves. I will resume guarding the perimeter." She then just turned around and left, disappearing into the bushes.

Edited by Daniel the Dwarf

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: @Wyrd That's pretty much the long and short of it!

OOC: Seems a fair enough means of doing it

OOC: Draco has found a weapon by the name of the Necrosmith. In it's scythe form, it can drain the power of any being it it slices or impales, absorbing it for later use. The absorption is, however, very slow. In hammer form, the hammer can release this energy. The hammer can also channel the power of it's user.

So does the absorption thing only work as long as the blade actually has contact? Because being able to constantly, even if slowly, drain someone if you just give them so much as a little nick is way OP.

And in hammer form I'm guessing it can only use the stolen power to the degree its absorbed them?

OOC: Beat has found a set of kinetic bolas. The orbs store kinetic energy, and charge by being spun through the air. Once the grip is released, any impact on the orbs causes the bolas to release the stored energy in a powerful (but very localized) shock wave.

What happens if you use the bolas as they're intended? If they just wrap around someone do they still release that shockwave?

IC: The toppling of the Clocktower was clearly visible through the village, let alone to Gorast high amongst the raging storm. And even through the booming thunder, even through the howling wind, even through the shattering rains...her cackling laughter was heard by all. It cut through the tempest ad chilled the hearts of all the Matoran who heard it. Even the Rahkshi students felt the fingernails of fear trying to scratch away at them...

IC: Palma looked over the battered form of Venom, drawing conclusions from the injuries.

"If you were to give the name of who did this we could take steps to make sure they never do it again. We're trying to cut down on the bullying here, especially bullying of such violence."

• Upvote 1

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Illusive - Village Outskirts. 

The Makuta's laughter sliced through the sounds of battle and hit me like a spear to the heart.

It was terrifying... mesmerising... invigorating.... Beautiful... 

The fall of the tower had been the death bell for the pathetic inhabitants of this hovel, but Gorast's laughter had been a war cry for its conquerors. I joined in the celebrations - my laughter being nothing more than a rasping, hacking cough - and led my Matoran forward, deeper into the village. 

We advanced up the smoking, cratered remnants of the main street, cutting and gunning down all who stood before us. The remaining defenders seemed reluctant to open fire on their own people - some of them seeming to give in to despair at the very sight of it - and once my thralls were done with them I stepped over their bodies and continued on my way.

I'd been going about this all wrong, thinking I had to destroy Corpus Rahkshi. My actions had brought Icarax and Gorast, and they had finally given us purpose. That had been all I'd ever truly wanted. 

IC: Burst- Phantom-on-the-water

"I was struck with one of those when I first arrived at the raid. Your vision will return after a short time. I'm fairly certain that I've eliminated all of the villagers in this area, so you should be safe here until it does."

Just as Burst finished his sentence, the laughter of Makuta Gorast pierced the thunder and agonized screams that had previously dominated. The raid must be going well elsewhere. Though he knew that their leader had no intention of harming him or his comrades, the cackling still sent chills down Burst's spine. Just another in a Makuta's long list of abilities, he supposed.

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

OOC: Beat has found a set of kinetic bolas. The orbs store kinetic energy, and charge by being spun through the air. Once the grip is released, any impact on the orbs causes the bolas to release the stored energy in a powerful (but very localized) shock wave.

What happens if you use the bolas as they're intended? If they just wrap around someone do they still release that shockwave?

Yes; I figured if they were thrown properly (something Beat will need to practice) they'd wrap around the target until the Orbs hit either the target or each other.

"Hm? Oh, I'm plasma," Beat replied. "It's served me pretty well so...far..." She trailed off and stared in awe--and perhaps a bit of horror--at the collapsing tower.

All those Matoran...

Why the Karz do you care? YOU ARE RAHK--

Am I really? Or has this evolution moved us beyond that? To the point where we don't necessarily have to do this?

Beat was jolted back to reality as Gorast began to laugh, and barely managed to suppress a shudder.

IC--Kaboom--Phantom-on-the-Water

The Makuta laughed, and Kaboom joined in the cacophony. His manic cackle paled alongside hers, of course, but he liked to think it added another layer of malevolence, no matter how subtle. It was rather refreshing to actually be led by someone he didn't necessarily want to destroy. Not that he wouldn't cause all sorts of trouble if he thought he could get away with it, but he might do so slightly less than usual. And at the moment he was having too much fun actually following orders.

He charged the cowering Matoran, their blasters lying forgotten in the street, and both were dead in moments. Kaboom laughed again and sprinted down the street.

IC--Sepulchral--Phantom-on-the-Water

That horrible, shrieking laughter brought every one of Sepulchral's doubts rushing back. Slaying lesser beings, who could scarcely offer even the slightest resistance...could he really do that?

"I fail to see how it matters, old boy," he muttered. "You have been doing it, last I checked, and as it is rather too late to back out of the affair, you had best keep on doing it." He hung his head--whether in sorrow, or reverence, or some twisted amalgamation of both, even he could not say.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC Doubt

Doubt showed his way to his feet again, his eyes still watery. He tumbled out of the infirmary, down the halls, and to the first door he came to.

The sky was filled with thunderous stormclouds, and an eerie laugh emanated from the chaos.

"No..."

OOC: Doubt open to interaction.

IC: Nymph (Hallways)

I make an unintelligible noise that sounds something like an affirmative, my usually clear vocal patterns distorted by a certain amount of mental trauma. 

A small part of me- that part- is yelling at me, urging me to run, run, fly, over the water, and buuuuuurrrrrnnnnnnn the village with the others, its insistent cries worming themselves like an incessant parasite devoted to serving but itself.

The horrible images, the sensations, the... memories of a heart running like a steam train, muscles pounding, head full of the wild joy- is it joy? Or is it madness?- of the hunt course through my mind, and, the frightful sensations too much for me to bear, the world too much for me to cope with, I squirm backwards inside my Kraata case, wriggling my boneless body all the way to the back, just trying to shut out that light, that awful light, which brings with it such omens of horror.

To the outside world, I appear to be crumpling, robbed of my newfound confidence and once again curling into a hermetic ball of fear.

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Malattia

Across the school they flew, past a- the karz was that? Reverting back to walking mode, they looked out a window that they passed. No... Fire rising. The storm seemed to be straight above it. It would seem that they were attacking the Matoran villages. Blast it... Malattia could do nothing to calm the bloodlust of the Rahkshi. They continued watching with horror.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Malady (Refectory)

"Ugh..." I massage my eyes, the motion leaving small spots in my vision which clear quickly. A "No" almost escapes my lips, a result of my headache. But then I catch myself.

What would father say? I suddenly think, Antroz's doctrine of constant self-assessment enacting its primary objective. 
Well, whilst I'm thinking to myself, he'd probably say something along the lines of 'Pick yourself up. You're a Rahkshi, girl.' I grin quietly at my father's cool acceptance of Rahkshi gaining a concept of gender; many other Makuta had reacted badly to this, preventing their spawn from going to Corpus as punishment for violation of their wishes for their Rahkshi to remain gender-neutral. For Antroz, however, I remember him telling me once 'Gender is a step towards sapience. Intelligence is useful, therefore I have nothing against you identifying as either male or female, Malady; do as you please.' According to the same Makuta, names were equally as valuable as personalities and genders, if only to make it easier for the Makuta to refer to their spawn.

Gritting my teeth against the headache, my decision turns itself around.

"Why not?"

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Gaever / Phantom-On-The-Water

Gaever nodded at the assurances of whatever Rahkshi she had encountered, stepping back to lean against some sort of structure. She would be fine -

Then the laugh, the chilling, horrific laugh, reached her ears, and she could not repress a deep-seated shudder, pressing her eyes shut as if somehow that would help her to escape the horror she had found herself in. But instead, she just saw the Matoran she had slaughtered...

"Is this... enjoyed... by you?" she asked the other Rahkshi through gritted teeth, opening her eyes again. Her vision was starting to return, thankfully.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC Doubt

Doubt nervously scrambled for his watch. The time remained at a normal pace.

Nothing to do, sorrow was replaced with rage. Doubt turned and flew to the gym, where he summoned up hundreds of training dummies. He began to swing his chain ball in the air at a fast pace before being enveloped in a blind rage. The targets moved in only to be ground to powder as more replaced them. The gym was soon full of dust from the dummies as Doubt continued to smash them nonstop.

OOC: Open for interaction, but do watch out if you get close.

Before, Burst hadn't thought too hard about what he had been doing: the Makuta were fairly reasonable beings, the villagers must have done something to deserve their fate. But now, the other rahkshi's question forced him to really think about what he had done. Many of the matoran he's killed had been unarmed, and the ones that weren't still stood little chance against someone like himself. Truth was, he had enjoyed every minute of the slaughter, but the more that he thought about it, the more his actions were beginning to make him feel a little sick.

"Well... The matoran must done something to warrant a retaliation such as this, right? So yes, I suppose I did enjoy it... a bit."

Edited by PyroLizard Prime

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

OoC: Click, you just couldn't have waited for Holisitic to answer Rain's question, could've you? Fine, I'll deal with it, but please be more patient in the future

OOC: Oops, this is probably my fault to some extent as well for interrupting the conversation with Shark. Sorry.

IC: Shark / Phantom-On-The-Water

Shark shifted into flight mode and headed for the harbor. Thanks to Rain's efforts, the boats were already in chaos, crashing into each other and the shoreline and keeping the would-be escapees from getting clear shots off at their Rahkshi attackers.

"Engage them from above. I will swim up beneath," the massive Rahkshi of Silence told Holistic. Then he began to move downwards, taking a deep breath as he was swallowed by the waves. He sped towards the boats, path straight despite the tidal turmoil thanks to carefully calculated application of his fin blades in steering his undersea flight. Only the tip of his dorsal fin, and occasionally his head when he rose for a breath, protruded above the waves. The Matoran, well distracted by Rain and hopefully Holistic, wouldn't see him until it was too late...

Gaever resisted the urge to frown too distinctly at the words, though she wished he had said no. For if her disgust at the situation were discovered by others who thoroughly supported the carnage, there would surely be repercussions... But that last 'a bit' gave her hope that this Rahkshi would hold at least a small amount of sympathy.

She blinked a few more times, trying to bring the other fully into focus, and asked, "What could have been carried out by Matoran against the Makuta?" It was a genuine question; she really didn't know what the Matoran might have done to sour relationships this much during her time locked away in her room. She also hoped secretly, however, that the question might get the other thinking more about how much the villagers really deserved this punishment.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

IC: Sidonas - Tridax's Office/Comatose Land

Wandering through the mind, Sidonas kept his screwdriver handy like a knife. At first he hesitated to follow because Kovika had been inactive for one week, then spent another in Miami he was uncertain of what that voice could mean. After analyzing the situation, he saw no other alternative other than to wander off, which he would not do for the sake of curiosity. Sidonas quickly walked, and eventually ran, in the direction of the sound of the voice he had heard, ready for whatever would await him.

Well, considering I'm wandering through a dark labyrinth of some person's mind with no explanation for anything, might as well follow my only proof of another sapient being with no knowledge of whether said sapient being is an ally or a hostile. Here goes nothing..

Sidonas ran, going as fast as his DIY legs could carry him, running down a tunnel that seemed to go on for centuries. Finally, Sidonas began to grow weary, tired, and exhausted, almost to the point of falling asleep. His eyes began to close, and his body was slowly giving in to sleep.

Yes, need to rest, need to sleep..sleep..sleep..

When Sidonas woke, all he saw was darkness..

Except for one small thing, a light, dim, and glowing with a red hue. It seemed so warm, so friendly, so inviting..

Sidonas got up, leaving his screwdriver behind. He began to slowly walk to the light, his only thoughts not on his predicament, but on the light.

It's so...inviting...maybe it can help me....

Sidonas walked for hours, or was it years? Time could not be measured, nor did it seem significant, when compared to the light. It just seemed to gentle, so sweet, so-

Before Sidonas knew it, all that had seemed kind about the light, all the warmth and compassion, was replaced by what was really there:

True Horror.

The light faded to black, all along with it, and Sidonas suddenly felt shivers down his spine. It was cold, dark, evil...

And he was not alone.

He saw them, moving out of the corners of his eyes, they were something unnatural, creatures that could only be described as having red, glowing eyes.

The rest was too horrible to describe.

Sidonas tried to scream for help as they grabbed him, but his voice would make no sound. He was pulled into the cold abyss, put through levels of pain that would make Karzahni seem like a trip to the beach. Again, he screamed in agony, but out came no noise as the creatures tortured him, ripping him apart in ways that would make any man go insane if he heard of them.

These his nightmares, his subconscious fears coming to kill him.

They did, in the most horrible ways possible.

At least, only in the inventor's dreams.

Light. Sidonas saw light. The dream, the nightmare, the entire comatose ended.

He was alive.

Sidonas looked around, unsure of where he was, but he noticed very quickly that he was not in his suit.

It's over...Whatever the Karzahni that was, it's finally over. I seem to not be in my suit, what happened?

Memories came flooding back. Cao, Shield, the fight with Sliver.

The Rebellion. He needed to find the other members of the Rebellion, he needed to get supplies, and fix his legs if he had time.

I need to find everyone, get my suit, and get the karz away from this Karzahni-hole of a school. Now just to figure out how to do that. By the looks of it I am in the school. Sliver said something about Tridax. Probably brought me to him. Only question is, where is Tridax? Or the loyalist who brought me here? Let's hope I don't find the answer to that question soon. Now I need to make my way out of here. I last remember the Cauldron, probably a place to start. Only problem is getting there unnoticed...

Lucky for Sidonas, he saw an unconscious Rahk directly to his right, one who he had seen when he fought Grim.

He fought a loyalist, if what I saw out of the corner of my eye is correct. He might be able to help. Going to have to take that risk.

Sidonas moved over to the Rahk and nudged him.

"Hey!" Sidonas said in a low tone, "Get up."

OOC: Talking to Mar'jik

IC: Haken - Infirmary

Haken looked around, tired, and not very alert.

OOC: Haken OFI

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC: Acinaces (Infirmary)

Having completed the journey to the infirmary, I zoom in through the doors, landing fluidly. Moving over to a spare bed, I gently lay Rider down on it, before going over to Palma. Respecting her being in another conversation, I stand there quietly, waiting for an opportunity to talk to her.

IC: Mu (Hallways)

"Haha!" the Rahkshi crowed triumphantly, jumping so as to land on Deadeye's chest, from whence he planned to hold his spoon to Deadeye's throat.

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Fíor - Halls

I stagger back as Nymph, who my weight had rested on, leans backwards against the wall. My eyes open. The sounds of the battle resound down the hallways, horrific screams and brutal clangs of metal, coupled with the throbbing, pulsing hums of lighting, are twisted through the stone-walls passages, distorted into something vile and alien. My strength is slipping away as a pain throbs through my head, but I manage a "Come on, Nymph, lets just get to your dorm." I faintly try to pull him away.

Kathok

IC Grim:

Their predators gaze swept the battlefield. Several homes remained standing just beyond the fallen line. 

Grim pointed to them, "There."

Their Dark Mistress graced them with her presence, even from such a distance. Grim shivered slightly, letting the feeling of her wash over them.

OOC:

Yeah, sorry about that. It is Rain though. She'd take killing Matoran over waiting for an answer any day.

IC: Rain - Phantom-On-The-Water

Fins and her other comrade veered off, and it seemed the job of "distraction" fell to her. Great.

The Matoran were beginning to get their bearings, and now disks, Cordak, and lightstones rained around her. She kept up the buffeting winds, trying to drive off their aim, but it was only a matter of time before she was hit. She could only hope Fins would finish whatever he was doing soon.

IC: Char - Hallways

The red and black one suddenly collapsed as if his strength had left him. Either he had been struck as he stared out the door, or he was even weaker than she had anticipated. Pathetic. She would be surprised if he lasted a day out there. Maybe they weren't even worth following.

IC: Mu (Hallways)

"Don't cross me again," Mu said, leaning down to stare somewhat unnervingly straight into Deadeye's dead eyes. "Also, don't eat people. Eating people is stupid." Sending a final, backhand slap towards Deadeye's face, Mu leapt off the larger Rahkshi's chest and began strutting down the corridor in search of something to do, feeling somewhat full of himself after his victory.

IC: Nymph (Hallways)

I shudder, eyes tightly closed against the pain of the outside world.

VBWj75sh.png

"Well, about a week ago, during Tridax's mock funeral, some students found a Matoran that seemed to have gotten into the school. It was publicly interrogated, but refused to say anything. They released it after that. The Matoran had seemed far too fearful of us to have snuck in. I think another student may have kidnapped him as a prank. Perhaps these villagers killed one of our own as retaliation, and that's what caused this? Even if that's true, this seems a little extreme..."

As he listened to the screams of the villagers echo through the night, Burst began to fear that he had just slaughtered innocent beings, ones who were just trying to live in peace. He began to feel remorseful, even as he mentally told himself to stop.

IC Mar'jik:

A voice, one that Mar'jik thought he recognized. His eyelids slowly opened, as he cautiously sat up. He looked around, only seeing a Kraata. "Who are you?", he asked.

OOC: Mar'jik addressing Sidonas.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC Mar'jik:

"Mar'jik.", Mar'jik glanced at teh exit and the two Makuta. "How should we get out of here?", he whispered.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Sidonas - Office

"Two ideas: Move slowly or quickly and try to avoid notice. Or you could fake an injury as an excuse to leave. Only viable options I can think of in this situation. But look, I'm going to need your help getting back to my suit. Will you help me?"

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC Grim:

Their predators gaze swept the battlefield. Several homes remained standing just beyond the fallen line. 

Grim pointed to them, "There."

I quickly adjusted our aim, picking out the new target, "You can do the honours," I stepped aside to let Grim take the shot. 

"Agreed," Gaever said, trying to keep herself together. She could not afford to show weakness here.

Her vision was returning, the sounds of resistance from the Matoran were fading. Most of them were dead, some of them dying. The memories of her crimes felt slimy, alien within her mind, as if they were someone else's. But they were hers, she had killed mercilessly to chase some illusion of strength and superiority. But now it only made her feel weak.

"By what identifier... do you refer to yourself?" she asked the other in an attempt to change the subject, fighting tooth and nail with herself (and only barely winning) at maintaining some degree of calm aloofness, when she really just wanted to run and hide far away from a hideous reality. And maybe, if she was really scathingly honest with herself, curl up and cry herself to sleep.

IC: Shark / Seas

Powers like Plasma or Molecular Disruption were wonderful for wreaking destruction, but when you were a Rahkshi, it really didn't matter what power you were. If you knew how to use your plentiful strength right, and hit your target in the right spot, you could already destroy anything anyways. And Shark excelled in both of these. So he surfaced for the briefest of moments to take a breath before he smashed feet-first into one of the boats, a living torpedo. A crack rang out as the front of the wooden hull smashed open, and the doomed boat was sent spinning. Water flooded over the inhabitants as they scrambled to regain their balance, a vain and useless motion when soon they would be smothered in the chilling embrace of the pounding waves.

Granted, the action wasn't without a price, and Shark was left covered with minor bruises and scratches all over - particularly his legs - as a result of his potent impact. But he was by far intact enough to swing around, surface for another breath, and smash a hole the side of another boat with his sword. The result wasn't particularly impressive, at least not compared to his first impact, but it was enough to ensure that before long this vessel too would be lost to the sea.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff